4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 405 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by cscmtp
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 71 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160418_185616_(resized).jpg
20160418_185554_(resized).jpg
20160418_185656_(resized).jpg
20160418_185609_(resized).jpg
20160418_185526_(resized).jpg
20160418_185641_(resized).jpg
20160418_185930_001_(resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1467197943965_(resized).jpg
download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

There are 405 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 4 years ago

I have a Whirlwind for sale in Wilmington, NC

#52 4 years ago

flirting with the idea of selling my Wolverine LE that i bought NIB. Has 3 original wolverine figures (1 installed, 2 sitting up as toppers) with 1 of them autographed by Borg. Has shaker motor installed. Minty fresh. Have over $6500 into it, not sure what these are going for these days...definitely not a fire sale though. Located in Western, NC (Spruce Pine area)

#53 4 years ago

@cscmtp , you interested in trades or just looking to sell outright?

thanks

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

thanks

What are you trading? GA troller.

#55 4 years ago

I have a mid-size (not full-size) virtual pinball machine that I bought for my son, but he decided he doesn't want it. (Last time I make that mistake!) I need to make room, so shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

thanks

Guess I'll never refuse looking at trade offers/ideas, but primarily need the money and prefer to sell.

#57 4 years ago

Sold my Sopranos to pinsider Scott from Atlanta and he picked up this great game last Saturday. Thanks for all the nice comments by my friends on this post.

#58 4 years ago

Just put my MET LE up for sale or trade for TWD LE.

#59 4 years ago

My Wolverine LE is now up for sale in the marketplace.

#60 4 years ago

My TOTAN will be going up for sale soon. Won't be looking for any trades.

#61 4 years ago

Looking to trade my ST Premium for AC/DC prem in south Charlotte.

1 week later
#62 4 years ago

I picked up John's Gottlieb Vulcan recently. It's a fun EM, I knew, but what truly surprised me is that my wife enjoys playing it. (The only other pin she'll touch is TOTAN.) Makes me think I might be in the market for another EM at some point (no rush). I'd like one that is at least as good a player as Vulcan (which seems relatively complex for an EM; much more so than the Volley I used to own) and would love to find something in exceptionally good or even restored shape. Just throwing this notice out there. I am quite willing to wait for the right deal to come along. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions now or in the future. Thanks (and thanks again to John for the sale of the Vulcan).

#63 4 years ago

I've got a fairly nice CFTBL for trade. Lmk if you have interest and I can send a link to pictures. Looking for a new game to play, only have space for a few.

#64 4 years ago

HUO POTC - Pirates of the Caribbean w/ Mods
Im located in Concord, NC and looking for $4600.

Full Disclosure:
-A few easily accessible LED's are out and if they sell them at SFGE ill purchase them. Two red and one orange.
-The plastic protector shield infront of the ship has been removed.(purchased this way)
-Small bit of touch-up below the start button which I took a close-up picture of.

Mods: Matt McKee Topper – Flipper Fidelity Speaker Kit – Full leds – Color changing Back Box Leds – Color changing LED Speaker light plates - Back Alley Creations Large Pearl Cannon in the shooter lane, Decking w/ Mini-Pearl Cannon behind slings, Sand and Barrels on left inlane, Pearl Plank above Walk the Plank – Ship port holes have leds – Target Decal Set

http://imgur.com/a/PAqc2 - Pics

- Video, sorry about the tilting/vertical video

#65 4 years ago

I can bring a new in box Kiss pro and WNBJM to the auction in Winston-Salem thus Saturday.

#66 4 years ago

Here is a picture of the Kiss. I can meet anyone just about anytime Thursday or Friday.

Thanks for looking.
Buddy

Kiss pinball in box.jpg
1 month later
#67 4 years ago

trying to keep this thread current... anyone in NC area selling/ trading at the moment

#68 4 years ago

There is a pin*bot here at work thats for sale/trade, also there I just recently picked up a rollergames but im willing to see what else is out there...

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

trying to keep this thread current... anyone in NC area selling/ trading at the moment

Great Sounds good

#70 4 years ago

I am not trying to be a tease, just "thinking aloud" for a minute. I've been getting into EMs in a surprisingly big way recently, and that is creating a crowded game room. At some point, something (almost certainly one or two of my solid-state pins) is going to have to give. The problem is that it has taken some time and a lot of money to gather and refine the existing collection to this point, so I am not at all sure what I'd be willing to sell. Hmmm.... Watch this space.

#71 4 years ago

You let me know if you want to get rid of tales dude.

#72 4 years ago

I've got a Jungle Lord in Wilmington for $600. Details in my marketplace ad/thread.

#73 4 years ago

TOTAN is non-negotiable, at least for the foreseeable future. I just had it fully restored since it is the only ss pin my wife will play. I have a ton of money in it, too, so you could easily get a good one for considerably less.

I've had a few PMs expressing interest. I really wasn't trying to generate those, but they are helping me to consider seriously what I might sell. It helps to know what people want. I should add here that I have tended to buy at the relative high end of the spectrum since I am pretty fussy about my pins (and most everything else, I suppose!). That means I have very good pins but also that there are no great bargains in the bunch, at least based solely on the criterion of price. I am not looking to make a profit, but it is nice to break even, more or less, especially when I am not absolutely required to sell.

#74 4 years ago

I figured you would say that about TOTAN haha. That game is such a beauty.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyms3:

There is a pin*bot here at work thats for sale/trade, also there I just recently picked up a Rollergames but im willing to see what else is out there...

How much?

#76 4 years ago

I've got a nice SM....Would trade for a LOTR, TAF or towards a MB. Or something else horror related (but I have many already)

#77 4 years ago

How much for the Pin*bot? Or for the rollergames?

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyms3:

How much for the Pin*bot? Or for the Rollergames?

Well hell, both I guess. Not for me, but my neighbor is getting into pins. He has an EATPM that he wants to sell if anyone is interested.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

I've got a Jungle Lord in Wilmington for $600.

That's a good pin at a good price for someone breaking into the hobby. Good luck with the sale!

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

That's a good pin at a good price for someone breaking into the hobby. Good luck with the sale!

Yes it is....poor man's BK and a fun pin. Least attractive art,IMO, of the four in the series, but still a fun player.

#81 4 years ago

DM and SWE1 will be for sale before sterns next pin gets released.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Thanks! Ya I would have killed for something like this to come up for sale in my area 2 years ago when I was first starting in the hobby.

Quoted from robertmee:

Yes it is....poor man's BK and a fun pin. Least attractive art,IMO, of the four in the series, but still a fun player.

This pretty much sums it up!

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Well hell, both I guess. Not for me, but my neighbor is getting into pins. He has an EATPM that he wants to sell if anyone is interested.

Hey Robert,

How much does he want for EATPM?

Thanks, Lori

#84 4 years ago

This is what I am talking about.... positive buying selling trading in the NC area... lets keep this thread up to date from now on

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

This is what I am talking about.... positive buying selling trading in the NC area... lets keep this thread up to date from now on

We are in

#86 4 years ago

Yessir!

#87 4 years ago

I am selling a nice Twister for $1,600. It is in the marketplace .

#88 4 years ago

Count me in as participating in the thread. Always good to know what is available locally. Unfortunately I'm pretty satisfied with what I have at the moment, so none of mine are for sale right now, but I know at some point that will change, especially if I can ever create any more room.

#89 4 years ago

I still have a pretty nice WWF that could be traded for 1 or ( 2 pins SS or EM)

#90 4 years ago

Dropped my Wolverine LE I bought NIB to $5500. Also interested in cheap pins and arcade games for a coin op game room. Located in Western, NC

#91 4 years ago

This thread has gotten me thinking about selling one or two other things. I picked up a MAME (Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator) about a year and a half ago, thinking it would round out the game room. Well, I rarely play video games, so the thing has been turned on about once every four to six months. It's just using up a slot in which I could put another pin, so I think I'll let it go. It has a huge number of games on it. The guy who built it said, I think, something like fifteen hundred, but I have never begun to count them, much less attempt to play them all, so I couldn't say just how many there are. It has most of the classics, of course, and tons of other stuff. Some of the obscure emulations don't really work, but most games are just fine. There are two controllers, so it works well for head-to-head games. Nothing wrong with it, but I'd rather have another pin. $650 OBO. MAME.jpg

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

This thread has gotten me thinking about selling one or two other things. I picked up a MAME (Multi-Arcade Machine Emulator) about a year and a half ago, thinking it would round out the game room. Well, I rarely play video games, so the thing has been turned on about once every four to six months. It's just using up a slot in which I could put another pin, so I think I'll let it go. It has a huge number of games on it. The guy who built it said, I think, something like fifteen hundred, but I have never begun to count them, much less attempt to play them all, so I couldn't say just how many there are. It has most of the classics, of course, and tons of other stuff. Some of the obscure emulations don't really work, but most games are just fine. There are two controllers, so it works well for head-to-head games. Nothing wrong with it, but I'd rather have another pin. $650 OBO. MAME.jpg

PM sent

#93 4 years ago

Oh, forgot....Going to sell a Zizzle POTC. I bought it NIB and it probably has less than 20 plays My kid prefers the big boys, so it's gone unloved.

#94 4 years ago

EDIT: Game is now sold. Goodbye, Rudy! We're going to miss you, but you're going to a good home.
IMG_0488.jpg

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Oh, and the Pingulp is mine!

That's a dealbreaker.

#96 4 years ago

Well, for the right buyer...

#97 4 years ago

I want to buy a pin that needs to be restored, doesnt even have to work, just want to fix it hah.

#98 4 years ago

looking for a spiderman, family guy or star wars

#99 4 years ago

I posted this in the marketplace wanted ad awhile ago; however, I'm looking for an EM pitch and bat. Must be 2 player, have more than one pitch and the mechanical men running the bases. I prefer a bit of a project while my wife insists it be a project (something about driving her crazy when I'm bored and have nothing to do...women! go figure!). Anyhow, I've been on the lookout for awhile so if anyone has anything or may know of someone that does, please let me know. Thanks

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I posted this in the marketplace wanted ad awhile ago; however, I'm looking for an EM pitch and bat. Must be 2 player, have more than one pitch and the mechanical men running the bases. I prefer a bit of a project while my wife insists it be a project (something about driving her crazy when I'm bored and have nothing to do...women! go figure!). Anyhow, I've been on the lookout for awhile so if anyone has anything or may know of someone that does, please let me know. Thanks

There is one at the Asheville Pinball Museum. Last time I was there, it was in the back. I'm not sure if that was because he rotated it out or it needed repair. I'm not sure if he has a price tag on it. All you can do is ask.......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 15.00
$ 334.95
$ 22.50
$ 30.40
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 109.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 18.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 405 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside