download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 13.
#552 1 year ago

I'm looking for a collector quality I500, CFTBL, WH2O, or possibly TOM. Also have a Nintendo Red Tent arcade for sale.

3 months later
#553 1 year ago

Banker has his Avengers LE ( HULK ) 4-Sale or Trade ,, $ 7000 ,,, He has mentioned selling his Mandalorian LE also ,, not sure on Price

Added 12 months ago:

New Price on HULK is $ 6500

#554 1 year ago

I have my LZ prem listed. I have 3 pins on order and no room.

#555 1 year ago

I’m thinking about trading my Stranger Things pro with UV kit, insider connected and art blades. Also have the NIB topper and shooter rod. Been on location in a nice brewery and looks/plays good

#556 1 year ago

wilmington.craigslist.org link

I already have 6 of these and don’t need another. But this is a good deal if you’re close.

#557 1 year ago

Ghostbusters Premium (that's more like an LE with all the upgrades) for sale in Western, NC. 100% of sale price being given to missions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ghostbusters-premium-24

1 week later
#558 1 year ago

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to see if there's any interest in a trade. Of my 4 pins, I'm open to trading Judge Dredd, Batman Data East, and TMNT Stern Pro. Hoping to trade for Rick and Morty (Standard or BSE), Elvira HOH, and/or Elvira and the Party Monsters. All trades +/- cash if needed. I'm not looking to sell at this time.

All of my pins are fully working and have a playfield protector installed.

Judge Dredd all GI swapped with LED's (exception: playfield flashers). New GOLF CPU board, and new Ball Trough Boards. No credit dot for last 1.5 years. Deadworld mod not installed (original slotted holes).

Batman DE is detailed in my thread for Batman overlay installation. This pin was thoroughly cleaned, and parts were replaced or repaired. LED'S throughout, with exception to playfield flashers. Pinsound board added with Pinsound speakers.

TMNT Stern Pro has the Lermods lght-up Krang. This pin will come with a flawless spare (warranty) playfield.

There are lots of little tweaks and fixes/repairs I haven't mentioned above (to keep this post short)

I appreciate your time and hope to find some wishlist pins for trade. I have a truck for hauling/pickup.

#559 12 months ago

Ok, I'm updating my post based on reality. I would love to purchase a Rick and Morty if anyone in the area is planning to sell. I will likely follow up this purchase by selling TMNT Pro and/or Judge Dredd. Thanks!

1 week later
#560 11 months ago

I’ll be listing a HEP Adam’s Family in about a week. It has everything and looks brand new

2 weeks later
#561 11 months ago

Anyone have one for a reasonable price?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice HUO Star Trek LE within a days drive from Coastal NC.”
2023-04-11
Hampstead, NC
Wanted
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 250 times

3 weeks later
#562 10 months ago

Have a Skateball for sale in Salisbury NC. Not one that comes up for sale too often. PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#563 9 months ago

Still have a skateball for sale cheap in Salisbury, NC. PM for details.

#564 9 months ago

Most Pinheads on the East Coast know Matt , The Director ,, he's our Pinball WiZard / Tech Man .. I drop"d by his pad Earlier today to get a couple U20 chips .. I had to Film his Pin collection .. Must be Nice having a Full Time jOb goin to people's homes and working on pins and (sometimes ) buying 1 off of them .. anyway check out the video .. Later ,, ...

#565 9 months ago

Hey All, I just moved to Charlotte from the Northeast. I reduced my collection over the last six months but will be building it back up over the next year and I’m pretty active on the trade market, so look forward to doing some pin trades/purchases with some of you in the future. I have JP, TS4, and P3 (5 modules) now, but those are keepers so nothing to transact right now. I have GZ and Queen inbound.

#566 9 months ago

moat-pin What do you think about the P3. I’m on the fence about buying one. How does it compare to your other pins?

#567 9 months ago

Looking to trade-sell a Terminator 3 that's super clean and has some great mods. Located in Indian Land, SC. Asking $5,200

#568 9 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Looking to trade-sell a Terminator 3 that's super clean and has some great mods. Located in Indian Land, SC. Asking $5,200

3 months later
#570 5 months ago

Considering putting a few things up for sale this fall/winter. Curious about local interest:

- JJP Willy Wonka LE - HUO first owner
- Stern Dracula - recent full shop job, re-glued/leveled inserts, new Altek board. Still has flakey backglass and faded cabinet. works/plays perfectly.
- Williams EM Space Mission - Playfield restored, currently won't start a game

Will be going over these machines and determining asking prices in the next month. Reach out if you're interested. I will make proper pinside listings when i'm ready with photos/prices. All machines located near Burnsville NC with easy load (no stairs).

2 weeks later
#571 5 months ago

Just listed my Celts in Asheville. Pretty sure its the only one in NC.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/166408

#572 5 months ago

Next door in Virginia..

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure - Located in Williamsburg VA 23185 - No errors, no issues, clean game and fully maintained - LEDs - Pinsound board installed with hi-res origi...”
2023-10-24
Somewhere, VA
12,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 442 times

1 month later
#573 4 months ago

price drop on the Celts..

#574 4 months ago

traveling to NC this weekend, possibly SC if needed. Can bring back and forth stuff as need or sell / trade the following :

Also have a NIB Avengers Premium. Have most accessories and toppers as well if desired.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Jurassic Park Pro New in Box still strapped to pallet Will trade for Bally / WMS classics or other sterns I don't currently have. Can deliver possibly within reason. Traveli...”
2023-11-25
Fredericksburg, VA
6,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 273 times

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Deadpool Premium still strapped to pallet Also have a set of NIB Katana Side Armor & Topper Looking to trade for another Stern or Bally/Williams pin I don't currently own...”
2023-11-22
Fredericksburg, VA
8,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 289 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “New Twilight Zone Prototype Pinball Cabinet ready to ship or pick up. Always enjoy building some cool cabinets as a change of pace. This is a new Twilight Zone Cabinet with Prot...”
2023-11-17
Fredericksburg, VA
1,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 701 times

1 week later
#575 3 months ago

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of putting my Rick and Morty BSE up for trade. It has invisiglass, installed jerry ramp, x-spacers (for flipper height correction), installed playfield protector (not needed but nice to have extra protection). Low plays and already dialed in for smoother (less clunky) shots. I'm hoping for a Venom LE +/- cash.

Thanks!

#576 3 months ago

#578 3 months ago

Well never mind. Sold it in 45 minutes.

#579 3 months ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Well never mind. Sold it in 45 minutes.

And the buyer just changed his mind when he found out it had 2000 plays! Back on the board.

#581 3 months ago

#582 3 months ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

And the buyer just changed his mind when he found out it had 2000 plays! Back on the board.

How dare you play your game...

#583 3 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

How dare you play your game...

No kidding. Different people have different priorities. I’ve owned > 20 pins and only 1 of them came with < 2000 plays. But if that really matters to a buyer then that’s fine with me.

With newer generation pins I actually prefer that they have a few thousand plays - that way I know they are dialed in and the bugs are worked out and I can see how the clear coat is holding up, etc.

#584 3 months ago

2K plays... Would not buy a game because of that? Sounds to me like he didn't want to buy it period and just grasped at some nonsense to wiggle out.

#585 3 months ago

Wanted: Invisaglass or VooDoo glass or similar anti-reflective glass. Standard body size.

Any one got an extra sheet laying around they'd like to part with?

#586 3 months ago

What’s for sale in NC/VA ? Looking to buy arcade and pinball

#587 3 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

There's a Big Hurt for sale for 2500 in NC

And I'm thinking about selling DE GnR

#588 3 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

Pins...
JP Pro $5800
Dale Jr $4400
NGG $4900

Arcade...
Star Wars Battle Pod $7900
Golden Tee Live Pedestal 2022 $2800
Newer Skeeball $4000
Megatouch Aurora Refurbished $1900

#589 3 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

I have a Game of Thrones Pro, in Williamsburg not too far from you, and could meet in Richmond, let me know if you're interested.

#590 3 months ago

I'm thinking about selling my Foo Premium, GOTG Pro and Mando Pro. Located in Western NC 28664.

1 week later
#591 3 months ago

brand new out of the box Stranger Things premium from the latest run with a few plays on it, located in Indian Land, SC. Only looking to trade for a Strangers Things pro with cash added my way.

3 weeks later
#593 74 days ago

Really nice collection.
(And my TMNT is still listed if anyone is interested).

#594 74 days ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Really nice collection.

Thank you. I love my collection, but after 2 open heart surgeries over the last 6 months, priorities have changed. All my collection is perfect/mint, so if someone is looking you any of these titles you can't go wrong here.

#595 74 days ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Thank you. I love my collection, but after 2 open heart surgeries over the last 6 months, priorities have changed. All my collection is perfect/mint, so if someone is looking you any of these titles you can't go wrong here.

Sorry to hear you’ve had some issues. All very desirable pins so if you decide to sell should be able to move them.

#596 74 days ago

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Really nice list of games there. Could do like that guy did a few days back and find a buyer for all of it in one move.

#597 74 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Really nice list of games there. Could do like that guy did a few days back and find a buyer for all of it in one move.

I'm looking into that as well, although they say you normally get better prices selling individually, but I also know there are no turds in the collection, so hopefully someone might be interested in the lot and make it easier.

#598 73 days ago

Still looking for arcade and pinball machines. If you have anything for sale, pm me

3 weeks later
#599 51 days ago

If anyone is interested in trading a tmnt pro for a data east batman plus cash, please let me know. I recently posted an ad with details. Batman is still a fun game, but tmnt is my favorite theme.

1 month later
#600 10 days ago

Hi, all. I recently moved back to Durham, NC, after spending several years in Texas. I am having unusual difficulty getting two of my pins (Indiana Jones, White Water) running. Assuming I can't fix them on my own, I am wondering if there is anyone in the area I might call on for help. I greatly appreciate any suggestions you might offer here or by PM. Also, I am looking forward to connecting with other collectors now that I am back in the area! Thanks!

There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-or-trade-in-nc/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.