download_(resized).jpg
x-files_11_(resized).jpg
x-files_10_(resized).jpeg
x-files_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20130808_200541_(resized).jpg
20130808_200535_(resized).jpg
20130808_200529_(resized).jpg

There are 520 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 5 months ago

If next game is Mando I may sell something. Maybe my Avengers LE its kicking my butt, but I guess I am consider anything in my collection

#502 5 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

If next game is Mando I may sell something. Maybe my Avengers LE its kicking my butt, but I guess I am consider anything in my collection

I will go and inspect each of his games for the prospective buyer. Just to make sure it's all ok.

#503 5 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I will go and inspect each of his games for the prospective buyer. Just to make sure it's all ok.

We could all just go, have a little pinball inspection party.

#504 5 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I think you will be satisfied with all my games

#505 5 months ago

Seems like pinside is still not at full speed , my emojis don’t show up and I can’t post a picture !

#506 5 months ago

I will likely be posting my nice IJ for sale (no trade) next week if I complete a deal for another pin this weekend. Open to any early inquiries.

#507 5 months ago
Quoted from Mando:

I think you will be satisfied with all my games

Better play them a whole bunch to be sure

Quoted from Mando:

Seems like pinside is still not at full speed , my emojis don’t show up and I can’t post a picture !

They don't allow pics in these threads. It's to keep folks from bypassing the market monetization.

#508 5 months ago

Ahh ok was just gonna post my game room .

#509 5 months ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold for $ 5,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route “Beatles Gold with approximately 1100 plays. Was in a free play arcade briefly before I put it at a local brewery. Looking to buy a newer game for my brewery location. I prefer ...”
2021-04-29
Danville, VA

Beatles Gold up for sale or trade

1 week later
#510 5 months ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

I will likely be posting my nice IJ for sale (no trade) next week if I complete a deal for another pin this weekend. Open to any early inquiries.

OK. It’s posted:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-132

#512 5 months ago

Indy is my favorite Williams pin. I miss mine

#513 5 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

Indy is my favorite Williams pin. I miss mine

I just dropped off my armor, wireforms, and coin door at the local powder coat shop. Have a color dmd for it, radcals, and lots of new parts to put on in the coming weeks.

#514 5 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Nice looking game.

Thank you

1 month later
#515 3 months ago

Driving a bit is not out of the question for the right deal.

Up for trade Attack from Mars remake Limited Edition and/or The Shadow.

Attack from Mars is just like out of the box. It has all the LE stuff: the powder coated armor, large hd screen, upgraded sound system with speaker lights, shaker motor, motorized topper, multicolor mini metal saucers, mirror blades, etc.

The Shadow has Color DMD LCD, Aurich Alternate translite and speaker decal, Clear Titan Rings, Comet frosted LED's, Dragon decal on backboard, Remote battery mount, Custom instruction cards, and probably a thing or two I am forgetting to list.

I am most interested in Elvira, Tron, and avengers infinity quest, but have quite a few games I would consider. It can't hurt to ask.
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Congo
Judge Dredd
Total Nuclear Anhillation

2 months later
#516 48 days ago

I'm new to the AVL area. Is there anybody in the area that's good with EM repairs? I've got a couple of pins that I could use some help with. Burnsville area but i'm willing to deliver them for repair or pay travel costs for somebody to come out.

#517 48 days ago
Quoted from brandsilence:

I'm new to the AVL area. Is there anybody in the area that's good with EM repairs? I've got a couple of pins that I could use some help with. Burnsville area but i'm willing to deliver them for repair or pay travel costs for somebody to come out.

I just sent you a PM with a good option.

#518 46 days ago
Quoted from brandsilence:

Welcome to the area. I run weekly tournaments at Asheville Retrocade every Wed night at 8pm. Hope you can come join us sometime.

#519 40 days ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Welcome to the area. I run weekly tournaments at Asheville Retrocade every Wed night at 8pm. Hope you can come join us sometime.

Absolutely! I will swing by one of the next few weeks. Thanks for letting me know!

1 month later
There are 520 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside