056.JPG
060.JPG
20141114_033434.jpg
20141114_033505.jpg
20141114_033813.jpg
20141114_033634.jpg
20150121_200643.jpg
20150219_184506.jpg
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Not a ton available right now, but if you could knock a couple hundred off this Game Show, it might be worth it. (Fyi, not my game, but one I would want).

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=34841919&cat=&lpid=3&search=pinball%20&ad_cid=5

#52 8 years ago

I do have a NGG that could be pried from my hands. Would be looking for 3200 or there about. Just don't play it that much. I re-did the decals, there is one small paint issue below the slam ramp, I can't match paint worth a crap.

Mike

#53 8 years ago

I have 3 pinball machines I am looking to sell at the moment: Fish Tales, Terminator 2, and Champion Pub. The Fish Tales and Terminator 2 fit your description and price range. Feel free to send me a pm. You are welcome to come over and play them any time!

#54 8 years ago

Nice list S V G. I am tempted to check out your collection.

#55 8 years ago

Man you guys have some nice collections, what's been the crowd favorites over the years?

#56 8 years ago

Always good advice is to play as much as you can before you buy. Next time I put together a pin party (soon), you're more than welcome to come and get a feel for some games. "mpatricksp" Mike, and I live 4 houses apart. 19 pins to play from EM's to WOZ.

#57 8 years ago

Lee really likes it when you steal his grand champion scores, so make sure to practice up before dropping in.

I keep saying it, and I keep meaning it (but things get busy), but I'm overdue to have an event at my house. As soon as things calm down a little bit, I'm ready to open the doors. I think it's been since early winter that I had anything.

#58 8 years ago

I don't know why, he could do like me and just re-set the game after you leave.

#59 8 years ago

Ah, Mike, you wouldn't erase one of my initials, would you? Besides, I'm polite enough not to do that to your machines...just to Lee's.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Nice list S V G. I am tempted to check out your collection.

EEE for sure come check them out! No one has taken me up on my offer yet to come play them

Quoted from peteybob35:

Man you guys have some nice collections, what's been the crowd favorites over the years?

The crowd favorite at my house is definitely the Attack From Mars!

#62 8 years ago

What about a getaway high speed 2?

#63 8 years ago

Unfortunately, the crowd favorite at my house are the video games....

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from peteybob35:

What about a getaway High Speed 2?

If you are referring to the one at the garage sale this weekend for $2400 there are probably better options if you can be patient. Questionable if any of those machines work.

#65 8 years ago

That's the one, thanks

#66 8 years ago

I totally want to play the t2, ft and cp.

#67 8 years ago

Did some research at Nickelmania today. I forgot how frustrated I get playing pinball...that's my 12 year old helping with the research
Stu

image.jpgimage.jpg
#68 8 years ago

Hey peteybob35

Would you mind updating/verifying the pin side list of games at nickel mania?

#69 8 years ago

Stu, we should get EEE and go do some research at SVG'S house.

#70 8 years ago

I should have taken more pics but from what I remember
Creature from the black lagoon
Addams family
NASCAR
Twilight Zone
Junkyard
Ripleys believe it or not
Hook
Simpsons party
Star Trek (25th anniversary I think)
Whirlwind
Fish Tales
Star gate
Getaway
Party Zone
South Park

And I know I'm forgetting a few

4 months later
#71 8 years ago

Hey guys,
I have a 1980 Amazing spiderman Pinball signed by Stan Lee! I have had this machine a little over a year and decided it is time for a change. I have put a lot of tlc into this system. I have installed all new Fred Swemmer motherboard, cpu board, power supply board, and credit display. Also I have had all new coils installed on all the drop target banks and have cleaned it and have installed new rubbers on the flippers. I'm not much of a painter so I haven't tried to touch up the playfield at all. Honestly I would love to trade for a Jurassic Park Pinball. I come out to Salt Lake Provo area once a month or so and wouldn't mind bringing it out if you needed me to. If you want to see pics I have attached the ad to the post. Thanks guys
Linked to ad listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26884

1 week later
#72 8 years ago

Utah Arcade Mame Pinball Geeks Facebook Page

An easy way for those of us arcade & pinball geeks to keep in touch, share tips, buy, sell or trade our arcade & pinball games and just enjoy the nostalgia.

Join the group and tell us about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1520300198287864/

4 weeks later
#73 8 years ago

Hey guys, I am keeping an eye out for a Jurassic Park. If you see one in Utah let me know please

5 months later
#74 7 years ago

Anything new? I am thinking of putting up a relatively nice Haunted House for sale or trade. My wife will reclaim the space if I don't have a replacement ready. Looking for a Funhouse locally, in any condition.

#75 7 years ago

Posting so i can follow this thread. And shame on you Lee for not putting that Diner on KSL

2 months later
#76 7 years ago

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.

Thanks.

Pinside Staff

1 year later
#77 6 years ago

I thought I'd try and revive this thread for those of us who don't use facebook. I'm looking to shake things up a bit in my collection and was wondering if anyone local is interested in some trades. My collection is up to date and I've got an Ice Cold Beer in decent shape also. Mainly looking for late EM's or early SS.

#78 6 years ago

Soooo...is that Fireball on the block? Fathom?

#79 6 years ago

Anything is possible, although I think Sharkey's would be the best fit for you. It would look great next to that DILE

#81 6 years ago

Pinbot for Xmen.

#82 6 years ago

If I were a half way decent person i would take that trade just so you could have 1 good game in your collection Lee

#83 6 years ago

I will be happy to babysit a dialed in.

2 years later
#84 4 years ago

I live in Colorado but will be traveling through Utah in the last few days of December with a stay in Salt Lake City, and then again driving though during the first weekend of January on my way back to Colorado. I am looking to add at least one game to my game room and I thought I would look along my itinerary.

Looking mainly for the following:
- Total Nuclear Annihilation (preference to basic game with no or few upgrades or mods)
- Stern Star Wars (Pro)

But I may consider a few more from that list :
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Deadpool (Pro)
- Iron Man (Pro)
- The Shadow
- Tron (Pro) (ideally with as few mod as possible)
- Medieval Madness (Classic)
- Attack from Mars (Classic)

Not interested in getting a game shipped to me. I would pick it up myself. It does not have to be exactly in Reno or Sacramento, I can travel a little more to get the game.

Chris

Originally posted in the Colorado FS/FT thread (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/84#post-5326009)

#85 4 years ago

By AFM classic do you mean the remake or an original?

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

By AFM classic do you mean the remake or an original

I meant remake, but base level (Classic Edition, not the Special or the Limited Edition).

3 years later
#87 1 year ago

Hello, I just listed my beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested. White Water
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154787

4 months later
#88 8 months ago

Hello,

Is anyone interested in selling their Williams IJ? I live in Denver and might be willing to drive.

Thank you.

5 months later
#89 3 months ago

Is anyone interested in selling their Fish Tales? Thanks.

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-utah/page/2?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.