5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 80 days ago by RedFive
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-599.jpg
image.jpg
image-239.jpg
image.jpg
057.JPG
056.JPG
060.JPG
20141114_033434.jpg
20141114_033505.jpg
20141114_033813.jpg
20141114_033634.jpg
20150121_200643.jpg
20150219_184506.jpg

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Just as the topic says. Is anyone selling their pins in Utah area?

#2 5 years ago

I have a Metallica pro possibly for sale, looking for shrek, woz, Tom,

#3 5 years ago

Nothing right now, but have been thinking about making some space soon.

#4 5 years ago

I have The Addams Family, Champion Pub, Shrek, and Black Knight 2000 for sale in Spanish Fork. PM for details.

#5 5 years ago

Sold metallica

#6 5 years ago

Awesome! I'm glad to see some responders. Not many places here in Utah to post ads.

Quoted from brundaged:

I have The Addams Family, Champion Pub, Shrek, and Black Knight 2000 for sale in Spanish Fork. PM for details.

Is that your TAF up for sale on KSL? It's a pretty sweet machine. If only I had the money I'd be all over that like white on rice.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from LoserKid3:

Awesome! I'm glad to see some responders. Not many places here in Utah to post ads.

Is that your TAF up for sale on KSL? It's a pretty sweet machine. If only I had the money I'd be all over that like white on rice.

Ummmm yeah, if it was a Addams Family Gold.

#8 5 years ago

Weekend bump

#9 5 years ago

Not an easy title to find in great condition anywhere, and it's in Utah. I paid quite a bit more for it a year ago when I brought it in from out of state.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

Not an easy title to find in great condition anywhere, and it's in Utah. I paid quite a bit more for it a year ago when I brought it in from out of state.

If it's a restore with zero wear and a cab in great shape then I can see the value. Especially if there are some tastefully done mods. TAF can be found in generally good shape for 4500-5k. Had a cherry HUO Addams Family Gold I wish I never sold. ;-/

#11 5 years ago

I wish I had bought that Adams family gold from you....

#12 5 years ago

Anyone have an 80s project pin they are tired of looking at? Trade offers welcome.

2 weeks later
#13 5 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Nothing right now, but have been thinking about making some space soon.

Any idea what you're thinking of letting go? Or did this already happen?

#14 5 years ago

Fire, jm, and rescue 911 are top of the list.

#15 5 years ago

I got lots if you want to make the drive to boise Idaho

#16 5 years ago

Pin-pimp, you have an awesome collection. I would almost make the trip to just play a few of those titles. If you consider cutting loose some of those system 11 or system 9, let me know.

#17 5 years ago

Taxi is a project $1000
Grand lizard is pretty good one. $1400
The system 7s I have are decent
About 150 ems and early SS pins for sale cheap

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Fire, jm, and Rescue 911 are top of the list.

Interesting. 3 games that I've never played. I'll definitely be watching for them to come up. Thanks.

Quoted from pin-pimp:

Taxi is a project $1000
Grand Lizard is pretty good one. $1400
The system 7s I have are decent
About 150 ems and early SS pins for sale cheap

Wow! May have to hit you up this summer to see what is left. I have a friend that I need to visit at Smiley Creek.

#19 5 years ago

lots of interest, they wont last until summer.
also have, black knight, jungle lord, pharaoh

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

lots of interest, they wont last until summer.
also have, black knight, jungle lord, pharaoh

Grand Lizard is an amazing looking game! Reminds me of the cobra in the movie Dreamscape.

I figured they probably wouldn't last but with that many EMs I held out a little hope that there may be stragglers. Best of luck regardless.

#21 5 years ago

I have a mustang Pro HUO looking to sell so I can get the Boss edition. $4000

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

I have a mustang Pro HUO looking to sell so I can get the Boss edition. $4000

That'd be sooooo Boss Blake....

#23 5 years ago

"Move your car" how is Creach ?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Interesting. 3 games that I've never played. I'll definitely be watching for them to come up. Thanks.

Come on over and play! We should probably have another pin party soon. Is that your Gulfstream that is for sale on KSL?

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

"Move your car" how is Creach ?

Ha. FOCUS!!! Stay cool daddio!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Come on over and play! We should probably have another pin party soon. Is that your Gulfstream that is for sale on KSL?

I'd love to! I work in So. Jordan so I'm usually in the area.

No, I bought it from him as a project. He just hasn't taken it down yet.

3 weeks later
#27 4 years ago

Well, the time has come. Too many machines and not enough space. Rescue 911 $1300 (sold), Fire! $1200 (sold), JM (sold)$2100.

20150219_184506.jpg
20150121_200643.jpg
20141114_033634.jpg

#28 4 years ago

My Firepower is up for sale. Some highlights include a new CPR plastic set, and a Rottendog MPU installed. For those who haven't played it, I'll get some pictures posted tonight. Asking $1200. ***SOLD***

060.JPG
056.JPG
057.JPG

#29 4 years ago
20141114_033813.jpg 20141114_033505.jpg 20141114_033434.jpg
#30 4 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park and a escalera that you may have seen. Willing to trade both for one machine. Escalera is $2300. I paid $2700 for it about 5 months ago. It has most of the upgrades. I am looking to get around $2000 for Jurassic park. It has LED's and T-rex works great. No topper. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Kyle

I am thinking of hosting a pinball party once I get my gameroom finished. I have about 15 pins, cruisin exotica etc. I am in pleasant view which is north of ogden, do you think that many people would be interested?

#31 4 years ago

I wonder if that was my old jurassic park, do you have any pics?

#32 4 years ago

I do not right now. It is set up at my parents house. I bought it from a guy in farmington area. He was moving to another house and did not want to take it with him. I also bought a star wars pachinko machine from him.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Grand Lizard is pretty good one. $1400

GL with minimal PF wear in the upper PF, and a nice BG are hard to come by -- well worth the bang for the buck at $1400. Stencils are out there for cabinet wear. Tough MPU to find as well. Tough plastic toys as well -- you need a good lizard head, and solid plastic ramps.
-mof

#34 4 years ago

That's a very nice cabinet on the Johnny mnemonic.

GLWS

#35 4 years ago

Not in utah but nearby in boise Idaho.
Grand lizard, solar fire, pharogh, radical, black knight and both taxis are all sold and gone.
But i have some project pins and some good stuff from my collection

Zach circus decent shape head good $300
Williams scorpion decent cab and PF only no head $300
Bally paragon x2 projects both for $600
Bally supersonic PF wear displays missing glass flight flake $200
Bally bongo good PF head ok with a little flake $250
Williams top hand PF ok head no glass $200
Bally circus x 2 all decent $300 each
Williams World Cup system 3 solid state PF ok no back glass $200
Bally Mata Hari PF little wear head ok $400
Gottlieb cleopatra no PF glass decent $250
Stern Dracula no lock bar decent $250
Bally 8 ball little PF wear no back glass $250
Williams solids and stripes decent $350
Bally strikes and spares x3 little wear, glass ok $450 each
Bally knock out, populated PF ok head ok $200
Gottlieb Vulcan good. SOLD
Gottlieb jumping jack good, SOLD
Gottlieb big shot. PF good glass some flake $250
Bally power play x2 PF wear, 1 missing glass, both lock bars gone, no glass $400 for both
Gottlieb big Indian decent head glass has some flake $300 SOLD
Gottlieb Aquarius PF good head some flake $300
Gottlieb bronco decent $300 SOLD
Williams stellar war, wear, head and glass ok. Cab and art good. Extra populated PF $400 for all
Williams lucky ace decent $250
Game plan bullseye 301 populated PF and board $300
Bally delta queen head and glass tiny flake $75
Freedom EM head with good glass $100

Jungle lord decent, leds, new flippers and coils, all new rottendog boards $1000. Some spare boards
Real nice no fear $3500 cab not faded, leds and some spare parts
Sorcerer $1400 decent, new rottendog high power board, great glass all leds, spare plastic set and flipper rebuild kits included.

image.jpg image-239.jpg
#36 4 years ago

Do you have pics of that Mata Hari for sale?

#37 4 years ago

It's got some wear but it has the dagger writing glass. Cpr has new pfs.
I think all the boards are there but don't know condition of them. I sold another one last week that
Fired right up.

image.jpg

image-599.jpg
#38 4 years ago

Nice. Thanks. I might be bugging you later...

#39 4 years ago

We should road trip up there sometime, Jeff. I think I saw a S&S on that list...

#40 4 years ago

If you guys plan to go on that road trip let me know. My parents live pretty close so I could make it a long weekend and bring them back with me. I would take you guys along but my parents place is real small so not much room for guests.

#41 4 years ago

there are 3 strikes and spares here.
i have 30 foot rv parked behind my house and the pool house has private shower/bathroom
that i could offer you guys to stay in for free, plus 30 pins set up in the house!

#42 4 years ago

PM sent Donjagra. Where you located? I need to get to know more of you Utah folk as my collection is currently obsolete . I'll bring the pizza!

1 month later
#43 4 years ago

Just to let you guys know. I'm heading up to Idaho here in a week or so to visit my parents. They only live about 20 miles form Pin-pip. If anyone needs a pin transport I would be willing to take one either way. Don't have an exact date yet but if anyone is interested let me know and we can work it out.

#44 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

Getting desperate. any of you have any leads on a super mario or street fighter? wanting to grab and work on one again.

#45 4 years ago

The boss also wants me to hunt down (lol) a jurassic park for him. Condition itn't realy a factor as I'm not half bad a restorations and repairs.

Thanks

#46 4 years ago

Millusions, there is a guy in Clinton who currently wants to trade his Jurassic Park. He's got an add on KSL: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=34402332&cat=&lpid=&search=pinball&ad_cid=2

Maybe you can work something out with him.

1 month later
#47 4 years ago

I'm just about ready to take the plunge and get my first pin. Budget is ~$3000, looking for a players quality, 3 kids that are either teenagers or almost, and their friends will probably be playing it when they can pry me away. I loved playing Twilight Zone in college and thought it would be fun to get one but was a bit sticker-shocked when I looked up pricing recently. Anybody have good suggestions for a first pin in the Salt Lake area?

Thanks,
Stu

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from peteybob35:

I'm just about ready to take the plunge and get my first pin. Budget is ~$3000, looking for a players quality, 3 kids that are either teenagers or almost, and their friends will probably be playing it when they can pry me away. I loved playing Twilight Zone in college and thought it would be fun to get one but was a bit sticker-shocked when I looked up pricing recently. Anybody have good suggestions for a first pin in the Salt Lake area?
Thanks,
Stu

Yeah, TAF and TZ are out of the question at $4000+.
They were built on top of Whirlwind: ($1900-$2400) which is a great option for a 1-pin house.

(looking at the top 60 for 90's B/W titles)
For $2000-$2500 you can get a nice Judge Dredd, WCS, T2, or BSD.
For $2500-$3200 you can grab a nice Fish Tales, Shadow, Junkyard, No Good Gofers, or Funhouse.
-mof

#49 4 years ago

It's kind of slim pickings locally right now. We're in a little bit of a down phase for available pins.

#50 4 years ago

Thanks for the replies, I'd appreciate a heads up if anyone sees anything they think would be a good idea

Stu

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 25.00
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
£ 12.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 174.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside