IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Looking for a ST Pro
Maybe a MET Pro as well
I have cash plus if desired I can sweeten/poison the deal with a Target Alpha. It was gifted to me non working (fires up tho & is complete) so I wont want shit for it really. A couple hundred in trade value? Maybe someone who knows how to fix EM games can flip it on CL? I dont know squat about EM's

Finally!

2 years later
#566 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

If you're looking for another place to play some games stop by our St Louis Escape rooms downtown next door to the Darkness and Soulard Market. www.StLouisEscape.com right now we have 10 games but we're adding three more including The Beatles. All games are fifty cents but hopefully you play our escape rooms.
As for selling games I might sell a few. I'll list them later.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

drfrightner I'm coming to St. Louis on Sunday just for a pinball day with some friends. Can we just come and play pinball at the location? If so what are your hours on Sunday? I checked the website but couldn't see anything concrete. Thank you.

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

You should also check out The Silver Ballroom. They have 21 machines. Drinks are cheap, too.

That’s our main plan it’s where we usually go play in the city.

1 year later
#863 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Space jam is for Sale !
Pm me for pictures! Players condition but played great and I hate to get rid of it, just out of space.

Sent you a PM!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.