IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pump_house.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1035 3 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

I have a Shadow I'm selling

I’m looking for a shadow

Added over 3 years ago:

Found

#1038 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Sale Pending!

Austin Powers

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Great condition
LEDs installed
Boards have been tested and repaired as needed
Playfield is in good condition
Cabinet is in good condition”

8 hours ago

Plainfield, IL

4,250 (Firm)

ltd73

Yup, I'm the pending buyer

#1039 3 years ago

Found a BSD and an AP and looking for our final pin, The Shadow

#1042 3 years ago

Just picked ups a BSD in Weldon springs and it’s way beyond the condition I expected.

#1049 3 years ago

Ok, found a shadow and we now have our opening 9 machines for the bar (if the pandemic ever lets the public play them)

#1050 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Bonus! Nothing like a surprise to the upside. Bought a white water like that once.
“Double-Mint”

Sadly the Austin Powers I bought (linked above) was the polar opposite. I was tired from driving 5 hours to pick it up and I should have looked it over better.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/107546

Right ramp is broken (was concealed behind the metal protectors), the spot welds on the Austin Powers vuk are broken. One of the reed switches on the left slingshot is bad. When I set it up when I got back several loose screws, a post and a bulb rolled out onto the playfield. Drastically overpaid for that one.

#1051 3 years ago

Rapid expansion of our collection for the bar. We have 9 pins now. Can't let anyone play them yet due to covid but it will give us a chance to shop the lesser condition machines (powers, flintstones, dredd, fish tales) and finish up our remodel of the bar.

https://i.imgur.com/bSD1ZKG.jpg

#1054 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, some sellers will conceal and some aren’t sharp enough to know. I hope the drive was pretty.

Guess I get to try my hand out at vacuum forming ramps. The entire ramp is too big to "home" form but I really only need to do the ramp entrance section since the ramp goes through the back of the playfield where I can just splice them together.

#1056 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I actually saw that add and thought who paid serious money for that? Seemed way overpriced. Not a fantastic game in my opinion...
I read your post and it sounds like you are buying machines to specifically add pins to a bar during a pandemic. I have two different friends that own bars with games in them and that seems crazy to me but... I do hope you are able to somehow make it worthwhile.

I didn't pay the ask but still paid too much considering the difference in the description vs the actual condition of the machine but that's my own fault for being tired after the 5 hour drive and not inspecting it well enough, not being familiar with the machine, and being desensitized to the risk of buying a machine because my first 8 machine purchases were sold by people that nitpicked them and undersold the actual condition of the machines. I came to Cincy a month ago to buy demolition man and johnny Mnemonic from a pinsider (miamiredskin) and wouldn't hesitate to take him at his word if he put a machine up for sale that I was interested in.

I knew AP wasn't a highly rated machine, however, its vibrantly colored and a fun theme which I felt would attract casual players and females to pinball.

As for the bar, pins are something that no bars around us are doing aside the occasional single neglected machine in the corner. May seem crazy during a pandemic but the first thing we did in March when the order in Illinois came down to close was immediately start a 2000 square foot expansion of our building with a new kitchen, coolers, bathrooms, game room ect which kept us closed for over 6 months. The pandemic sucks for my industry (well, for everyone) but it isn't forever.

I'm not looking for the quarters from the machines but a boost in traditional sales because of their presence.

I have been planning this remodel for a long time but closing for months on end during normal times is a painful choice. When the pandemic kicked off just shutting down to overhaul our building was a no brainer.

Also, with regard to the pins, I have close access to a great resource in Chuck at CP Pinball which is only about 6 miles from my bar.

1 week later
#1062 3 years ago

Looking for a creech, Indiana Jones (Williams) or a TZ

1 month later
#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from NewToPinball125:

Anyone thing in the area for sale? Looking for another 90’s machine badly Williams preferred but open as well.

I've got a extremely nice Johnny Mnenomic I'd be willing to part with. It's on the floor of my bar and you can stop by and play it / check it out anytime we are open if you are interested. I purchased it from MiamiRedskin late last year from his personal collection.

#1088 3 years ago

Right on, I’m familiar with the pump house. Steve is my brother Inlaw. The remodel looks fantastic and can’t wait to come out and see it.

I really like my JM and it works flawlessly and is in excellent condition but I need to make room for an Williams Attack From Mars and my wife would kill me if I bought a 13th machine and only have room on the floor for 9.

Which Steve? Steve my GM or is Miami's real name Steve? Or Steve my dad?

#1090 3 years ago

What’s your asking on the your JM?
Steve your GM.
Thank you,

I paid 3800 for it (it's really nice) but I'd let it go for $3500 so I can get an AFM in. It hasn't been publicly played yet so it's in the same condition I got it from MiamiRedskins collection. I also fully LED'd it out after we got it.

1 week later
#1097 3 years ago

Looks like I found my Attack from Mars and a bonus machine, an Addams Family as well as a Revenge From Mars bringing us up to 15 machines.

#1099 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Congrats. I was at your place for lunch Wednesday, nice machines. Pins looked great. The Hawaiian burger was tasty

if you like that you gotta try the bratzel. Congrats are only in order after I make the 30 hour round trip through Texas to collect the machines Sunday/Monday. But I’m pretty sure you are all too familiar with long pin road trips

1 week later
#1102 3 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

That should be a fun trip :S)did you sell JN ? I was up at your place this week for lunch as well I have been getting the Kings Ham and Cheese Pump house is the best place for good food and nice

I wouldn’t call it fun. My but still hurts from 31 hours in a car seat.

Haven’t really tried to sell the JM as I figure out a layout that will let me have 14 pins on the floor at once

#1105 3 years ago

There’s a JD on FB marketplace in Sycamore IL

#1106 3 years ago

Troy Smith also has one in Decatur listed

#1108 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Mine sold, thanks for mentioning me though Pumphouse, see you guys for lunch again soon

What happened to the cirqus you mentioned on FB a month or so ago

#1110 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

its in my gameroom, you needing one? new lower cabinet, green powder coat, colordmd, 8500. message me if you want pics

Hit me up with pics at your convenience

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Are you seriously considering placing CV on location? FYI, fun game, just not a location friendly machine.

I'm buying them to put them into play, not hoard them.

We can put 14 machines on the floor at once. Everything we buy beyond 14 is for rotation on and off the floor.

So, for example, our TaF and FT are going into the basement for restoration first.

#1117 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

We stopped in on Saturday and got a great meal and played a few games - the ones I played were clean, setup well and played smoothly and only 50 cents, that was nice! Hope these are doing well for you.

Troy just dropped off our Theatre of Magic and Cirqus Voltaire!

We now have:
The Addams Family (On floor temporarily before restoration)
Attack From Mars (On floor temporarily before restoration)
Austin Powers
Bram Stokers Dracula
Cirqus Voltaire
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Demolition Man
Fish Tales (off floor for full restoration)
The Flintstones
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (on floor temporarily before restoration)
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Revenge From Mars
The Shadow
Terminator 3
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone

https://i.imgur.com/QEPnOID.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XUxXwaX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2oUAWMV.jpg

#1120 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Are you guys allowed to be open for indoor dining yet?

Yes, limited occupancy and we are running limited hours (11-9 weekdays 11-2 fri sat). No sitting at the bar inside and masks required.

1 week later
#1123 3 years ago

Just picked up a really nice white water

#1128 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

i was with you at lunch just two days ago and you said you were done buying, that sure didnt last

I said I was done but I also listed 3 pins that would make me jump. Then brooks texted me the WW listing five hours later.

2 weeks later
#1135 3 years ago

As we crawl our way out of covid we have not resumed normal entertainment (bands karaoke ect) on Friday’s.

So, until we do, free play on our 16 pins from 9pm till close on Friday’s starting today.

The Pump House 1523 E Edwardsville Rd Wood River Il (in between Alton and Edwardsville, one exit past CP Pinball

1 week later
1 week later
#1159 2 years ago

Monster Bash and Medieval Madness originals.

Looking for them I am

2 weeks later
#1166 2 years ago

Looking for an MM and a ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶

1 week later
1 week later
#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from shazam78:

You are in luck. There are currently 2 fish tales and a shadow listed on Craigslist currently

Also those whitewaters... oh wait those aren’t whitewaters

#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

It is, one popped up at 3600 for about 5 minutes in the Pacific Northwest. A steal these days if you ask me.

A really nice one popped up in rhode island on facebook for $3k and was gone in about 60 seconds.

3 weeks later
4 months later
#1281 2 years ago

I am waiting on a replacement ramp for our Austin Powers at which point we will pull it, strip the upper playfield, tumble metal, clean wax ect.

Upon completion I will be looking to trade it +/- cash for any WPC title on my wishlist. https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/the_pump_house/collection

3 weeks later
#1305 2 years ago

Pins I'm interested in / looking for
Getaway
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Party Zone
JackBot
Who Dunnit
World Cup Soccer
Safe Cracker
NBA Fastbreak
Champion Pub

#1313 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I will have a decent example of Party Zone completed in a few months.

Pm m with your ask for it

#1325 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hi All, does anyone have some recommendations on repair guys who can come to the house? I live in Wildwood, and have a Fish Tales, that I can't seem to troubleshoot. Alternating Slam Tilt errors and all solenoids not working after getting power board redone. I hope it is simple, but I am a rookie and have invested too much time already with no luck. Thanks in advance!

Did you make sure you that you are not one pin off on your ribbon cable?

1 week later
#1328 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Getaway
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Party Zone
JackBot
Who Dunnit
World Cup Soccer
Safe Cracker
NBA Fastbreak
Champion Pub

Knocked Jackbot and WCS off the list

1 week later
#1336 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Getaway
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Party Zone
j̶a̶c̶k̶b̶o̶t̶
Who Dunnit
W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ C̶u̶p̶ S̶o̶c̶c̶e̶r̶
Safe Cracker
NBA Fastbreak
C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ P̶u̶b̶

Knocked CP off the list today

#1342 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

He knows i havea whodunit down at CP in for repairs, I told him to make me an offer when i came down for winterbash but didnt hear from him. Ive got a really nice getaway and no fear up here that both have been redecalled with NOS art that i got from Keller

You said you wanted to wait until it was refurbished first.

I’m definitely interested in it and the getaway you just mentioned

2 months later
#1385 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

2 here...https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale.html

Trying to remember when the last time I contacted someone through that about a pinball machine that wasn't a scam.

I remember now, never.

#1386 2 years ago

Looking to trade a players condition Austin Powers with ColorDMD and full led GI/inserts/flashers for a Getaway

#1390 2 years ago

There used to be a few World Cup Soccers floating around the area. Not sure where they all ended up. If I see one I might pick it up as I've
never had one in my collection. Has pinflation affected the pricing of this ?

I grabbed one of them

There’s a $4300 WCS up in Michigan

1 month later
#1414 1 year ago

What's up with the big container no leg dump on facebook the last several weeks.

1 month later
#1430 1 year ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hi All - I have a few games which have some hopefully minor issues, but wanted to ask if anyone in the area is making house calls for repairs? Games that need help are Fish Tales and Eight Ball Deluxe.
Thanks!

I could probably help you fix/diagnose your FT remotely as I’m getting rather familiar with WPC’s. If your FT needs board work Chris Hibler is a very short drive for you. You are on the opposite side of the city from me.

What is it doing (or not doing)

You still thinking about coming up for Foreplay?

1 month later
#1453 1 year ago

Noticing somewhat of a Market slump in older games. Williams / Bally B titles and even a few newer titles.
Not sure if I should adjust my prices with the recession or if I'm just not listing in the 'new go to groups'
Are there any particular Facebook groups I should be aware of when listing a game?
Does anyone even bother with Craigslist in STL anymore?
I've got 6 games I want to sell or swap out. I've been thinking maybe about auction / swap meet in a public space.
For those of us with families, don't really want strangers in our homes maybe a yearly swap / auction would be killer.
Would be cool to have a Missouri / St. Louis / KC or Columbia MO event. Where we
bring our machines to be Judged / Swap / Auction or Sell.
This could be done at:
Hotel (expensive ) VFW, Masonic Lodge, Farmers Market, Flea Market , Machinist or other Hall.
Any ideas. Talked to one person about setting up Tents outside somewhere. Possible but ..
Would anyone out there be willing to do something like this. On a specific date.
I'd be willing to help organize, or volunteer.. Anyone Else.. Figure if we can get a group
of people to help organize, bring games volunteer. Gauging interest.
Maybe we could have a event / tournament that corresponds at a location.
Could Missouri pull this off?

My bar is closed on Mondays. I would consider a meet/swap but I’m by Alton

#1455 1 year ago
Quoted from Looney:

What pins does Pump House currently have? I looked on your web site but didn't see any list. Your collection listed on pinside is outrageous!
thx

On the floor right now

WCS
Indy500
Dirty Harry
Road Show
The shadow
Twilight zone #2
AFM #2
popeye
Who dunnit
TAF
Junkyard
Flintstones
Congo
Getaway
Monster bash
Judge Dredd
Creature
NBA fastbreak

Pins currently in our shop being restored: Fish Tales, IJPA #1 and #2 and No Fear

We can only fit 18’of our pins on the floor at once

1 month later
#1481 1 year ago

We just picked up another IJPA that we will be restoring over the next couple of months.

Would like to swap it locally for a nice MM when we are done if anyone is interested.

3 months later
#1510 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams monster bash. In bad shape preferred but will consider any condition

5 months later
#1642 9 months ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Playboy? It's not mine and the owner is not on pinside. The machine is out by chesterfield airport.

Playfield has planking and there is an issue in the switch matrix (a stand up switch activates the bank reset coil).

Owner is looking for $2k.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pump_house.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=the_pump_house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.