IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider t2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Anyone have any pins for sale in or around the St. Louis area? Looking for something new to play working or not.

2 years later
#52 8 years ago

Looking for a new machine in or close to St. Louis. Like system 11 and mid 90's DMDs.

5 months later
#127 7 years ago

Have a just off route Monopoly that needs a shop but all working $2500 and a nice BSD that has a nice play field but the cabinet is faded $2800. Would be interested in trading one or both for a machine or one and cash for a machine.

10 months later
#252 6 years ago

Who has a nice pin for sale in the St Louis area? Looking for something new to play. Like late 80's and newer machines.

3 months later
#288 6 years ago

Have some extra cash to part with. Who has something cool and ready to play? No projects. Like system 11 and newer machines close to the St. Louis area.

10 months later
#469 5 years ago

Anything for sale locally in the $3500 and under category?

1 week later
#483 5 years ago

TFTC players game for trade for like machine or trade and cash on my end for newer machine.

#487 5 years ago

Have a nice RBION for trade for a nice system 11 plus cash or cash plus Ridleys for a nice stern.

#489 5 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

What about a mint Road Show?
I wouldn't mind getting that RBION back from you

I do like the Ballys Williams games. Sweeten the pot aliitle and we can probably make a deal.
And no I'm not interested in The Wizard. Ha!

4 months later
#601 5 years ago

Any other machines for sale in or around the St. Louis area? Looking for something new to play.

2 weeks later
#614 5 years ago

Wanting a Met Pro or Spider Man or Star Trek Pro in or close to the St. Louis area.

3 weeks later
#624 5 years ago

Long shot here but have a led color dmd bought 10 months ago for Bally/Williams machine that I have since gotten rid of and would like to trade for a led color dmd for either sterns Sam or data east. Don't really want to sell would prefer trading with someone local. If not would be interested in a cheap Bally/Williams machine to use in.

2 months later
#709 4 years ago

Looking for a TWD pro, Spider man, or Star Trek pro in or close to the St. Louis area.

1 month later
#740 4 years ago

Any Champion Pubs for sale in the St Louis area?

5 months later
#833 4 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro or Spider Man from 2007 in or close to the St. Louis area.

1 month later
#878 4 years ago

Looking for a 2007 Spider man, Iron Man, Deadpool pro, Whirlwind, or Fishatales within about 60-90 minutes of the St. Louis area.

2 months later
#902 3 years ago

Looking for something new to play. Anything from system 11 to new stuff. Close to the St. Louis area unless you want to deliver. Let me know what you have, price, and location. Thanks

3 months later
#958 3 years ago

I'll second that. One weird dude. Bought a pin and arcade from him in late 90's. He is legit been around along time. Hope you catch him on one of his good days. If he has any. Ha!

#959 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

Ha, yeah, 8 years ago sounds about right. How did it play in the end? I also now remember the same exact credit dot conversation.

Your lucky you held out and bought my Shadow. It's gotta be one of the nicest Shadows out there. If I remember right the sanctum area was perfect. That's before I knew new better.

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

Yeah, glad it worked out that way for sure. Still go it and sanctum does look good. Bill’s was actually in decent shape, but the weirdness was a little too much.

I ended up with your TFTC about 4-5 years ago. Had that distinct screw hole threw the playfield by the flippers. Funny how games make the rounds. Went to a new home in Catiwissa.

Looking for a Spider-Man or Deadpool pro close to the St. Louis area.

1 month later
#998 3 years ago

Have a decent Whirlwind for sale or trade. No wear on playfield but does have some lifting inserts and Mylar. Cabinet has some bumps and bruises. $3000

2 months later
#1058 3 years ago

Looking for a
Spider-Man
Deadpool PRO
Champion Pub

2 months later
#1125 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Just picked up a really nice white water

Quoted from Tilt:

i was with you at lunch just two days ago and you said you were done buying, that sure didnt last

He has a problem like the rest of us! Ha!!!

Just got rid of a classic Williams and need to fill the space

Looking for a Deadpool pro
Champion Pub
Spider Man
Jurassic Park Pro
Scared Stiff
High Speed
F-14
Time Machine

Close to the St. Louis area

2 weeks later
#1133 3 years ago

Looking for a new game. Open to anything 1985 and newer.

4 months later
#1204 2 years ago

Looking for a
Red Spider-Man
Champion Pub
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Teenage Mutant Turtles Pro
High speed
Rocky and Bulwinkle
Scared Stiff
Getaway
Open to other machines

Have a Fishtales, The Shadow, Met Pro for trade or for sale plus or minus cash.

3 weeks later
#1219 2 years ago

Still looking for a red Spider-Man or Deadpool pro close to the St. Louis area.

#1221 2 years ago

DougPiranha is in the house!!! Glad to see your still alive and flipping!!! You been laying low. Hope all is well!!!

4 weeks later
#1246 2 years ago

Looking for an F-14, High Speed, or Rocky and Bullwinkle.

3 weeks later
#1278 2 years ago

Have a nice Shadow I would like to trade plus or minus cash.
Top of the list would be Indianapolis 500, Deadpool pro, Jurassic Park Pro, open to anything I haven't had.

1 month later
#1334 2 years ago

So sad to hear. Not only a great tech but a great guy!!!
RIP Andrew

4 weeks later
#1349 2 years ago

Looking for a F 14 Tomcat or Highspeed close to the St. Louis area.

1 week later
#1359 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

one for 2200 on marketplace, aminis is bat shit crazy

I'm not seeing it?

11 months later
#1527 1 year ago

Looking for a Monster Bash or my all time favorite Eatpm close to the St. Louis area.

2 weeks later
#1537 1 year ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy pro model somewhat close to the St. Louis area.

3 months later
#1616 11 months ago

Looking for a new machine. Anything local or close to the St. Louis area.
Like 1988 and newer and priced cheap. Let me know what you have and please don't ask what I'm looking for.

5 months later
#1700 5 months ago

Looking for a golden tee pedestal with 2021 or newer version in or close to the St. Louis area.
Also want a Guardian of the Galaxy pro model.

#1705 5 months ago
Quoted from atg1469:

You should reach out to Chris Schlotte here in St. Louis. If you need him contact info just PM me and I can share it privately. Great guy and can easily help you here I think.

Thanks. I know Chris and will reach out. Great guy and big supporter of pins in the St. Louis area.

3 weeks later
#1721 5 months ago

Looking for something new

Iron Maiden pro
Jurassic Park pro
Bond pro
Deadpool pro
Guardians of the Galaxy pro

but open to other machines

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider t2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=t2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.