IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spectrum-1980s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1291 2 years ago

looking to trade out shrek and iron man vault up at west county lanes towards spike 2 games we dont have.

8 months later
#1460 1 year ago

We have a decent sized banquet room and a big parking lot at west county lanes. Aamausy said. We're open to hosting if people are interested.

#1461 1 year ago

I forgot about pinside pinball map but I updated it. We usually use pinball map.

1 month later
#1479 1 year ago

I have a game of thrones le that was up at west county lanes/ west county pinball. Everyone who comes knows the quality of our games. Still very nice but needs a new node 8 board and it's sitting in the back room with the part on back order. It plays except when both flippers are engaged at the same time node 8 re-initializes. It's a common documented problem. This is its third node 8 the newer revision on order apparently solves the problem forever. Pm me looking to get around 10k has topper, mods color dmd, art blades, external woofer etc...

3 months later
#1526 1 year ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

I just played them again on Friday night, and they look really good and feel snappier than normal flippers. That may be a placebo type effect though because they do look very cool. Although they do look like they have taken a beating since the last time I was there. There were a few dings in the metal, for home use i would assume you could never put as many games on them as they do at West County. I am thinking of ordering a few sets for sure.

Our games get thousands of plays. They have held up very well. We have not changed out one bat since install.

1 month later
#1554 1 year ago

Guardians pro at west county lanes for sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spectrum-1980s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=spectrum-1980s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.