IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlt_thunder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Chicago and St Louis trip this week( CP PInball area) If your looking for a new Stern pin, let me know. Current in stock game list:
New in Box
Led Zeppelin Premium
Led Zeppelin Pro
TMNT Premium
Stranger Things Pro
Star Trek Pro
Avengers IQ Pro
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Slightly used
TMNT Premium
Avengers IQ Premium
Will be heading

Planning on buying a Led Zeppelin premium very soon but not this week unfortunately. Need to finish up selling a house first.

7 months later
#1308 2 years ago

I saw a Terminator 2 in Park Hills on Facebook earlier. 2900. Seems like a good deal.

#1311 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I reached out to her, said someone was coming on Saturday to pick it up. Beat me to the punch damn it!

I would tell her to keep you in mind if the seller no shows or backs out. If I had the space I would’ve gone for it.

#1316 2 years ago

I posted it on here. Just wanted someone to be able to snag a good deal.

1 month later
#1353 2 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Looking for a F 14 Tomcat or Highspeed close to the St. Louis area.

Just saw an F-14 at Amini’s in Chesterfield for 4K. It’s on the high side of what it seems to be going for, but it’s Aminis so what can you expect? I’d call and offer them 3 and see what they say.

1 week later
#1361 2 years ago
Quoted from clarkmu22:

I'm looking for a Stranger Things LE or Premium.

I saw one of these for sale today of FB marketplace. Guys asking 19k which is well outside my price range, but I’d assume he knows it’s wishful thinking and would take less?!?! I’d hope that was the case.

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

19k for that game is insane. I'd be bored with that rinse and repeat game in like 3-4 weeks. Just go play it at CP or another location. If after 4 months you still love it.. Just wait a year and it will be 8k tops. Another 10 and 4k.

It’s well above the value of any pin as far as I’m concerned. There are some very wealthy people out there that would be happy to pay double for a machine like that. Honestly I pay 5 bucks for organic eggs instead of going to Aldi and paying 1.50. Were all a bit guilty of overpaying for some things in life.

3 months later
#1415 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

What's up with the big container no leg dump on facebook the last several weeks.

It's a big container with no legs dump. I don't know anything about the seller, but did see on facebook some people I know in the hobby were vouching for him. I think that the prices for fixer uppers seem really high.

9 months later
#1553 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

I plan to sell one or two early (late 70's and 80's) Solid State machines. All of these are in very good condition and have no known issues. PM me if you are interested. I'll be posting on Marketplace either this weekend or early next week.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - $2100
Gorgar - $2200
Black Belt (just finished rehab on this one) - $2500
Thanks!

Sending PM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlt_thunder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=shlt_thunder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.