IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbinthesouth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#392 5 years ago

I'm a little outside of St. Louis area.. in Little Rock, AR..

I'm getting ready to post a MFS for the following...

JJP Dialed In LE HUO 50 games played bought by me less than one month ago. Pristine.
KISS-Premium HUO purchased by me from Game exchange. excellent 100% working condition.
AFM-LE essentially NIB HUO purchased by me. Less than 50 plays. Pristine. topper hasn't even been installed.

I'll have final prices and MFS listings in next few days. They will be priced to sell. I believe it's about a 5 hour drive.
If someone wants to ship. local STI is very reliable.

Steven

#393 5 years ago

Sorry Dialed in LE! in the description above.

#402 5 years ago

DI LE sale pending

2 months later
#459 5 years ago

AFM LE green with unopened topper is now FS again. Buyer wanted me to wait indefinitely to sell his house and raise funds... sorry that won't work.
Game has only about 50 plays. HUO. purchased NIB by me from Mike at Automated in Connecticut.
$7300. It is pristine. Come pick it up. Cash and carry. PM if you're interested.

KISS-Premium $5400 priced to sell. Again HUO purchased NIB by me from Colorado Game Exchange. Has 236 plays and playfield, lanes, everything
very fresh as not played much over time. PM if you're interested. Cash and carry. Market Ad being placed for both soon.

NO TRADES, PLEASE!

Thanks, Steven

#466 5 years ago

AFMLE & KISS Premium are SOLD

5 months later
#604 5 years ago

Hello,

I have a BRAND NEW MET PRO LED.. purchased and delivered by Automated NIB to me less than one month ago..

Only a couple of dozen games played.. this is my second time to own it and have decided to let go to make room for MBLE..

INCLUDES COLORD DMD!

Price is $5000 (including brand new COLOR DMD!) OBO...
IMG_2375 (resized).JPGIMG_2375 (resized).JPGIMG_2380 (resized).JPGIMG_2380 (resized).JPGIMG_2381 (resized).JPGIMG_2381 (resized).JPGIMG_2384 (resized).JPGIMG_2384 (resized).JPGIMG_2385 (resized).JPGIMG_2385 (resized).JPG

#605 5 years ago

Small price lowering. Now listed in classifieds and in Market forums

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbinthesouth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=pbinthesouth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.