IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mostater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1230 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I dig it. But I’m a fan of the alternate art work in-general. I think it’s way more fun then just the name of the machine plastered on the side.

I agree. I like Brian Allen's artwork, in general. I didn't know he also had cabinet art. Hmm....

4 months later
#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Just saw an F-14 at Amini’s in Chesterfield for 4K. It’s on the high side of what it seems to be going for, but it’s Aminis so what can you expect? I’d call and offer them 3 and see what they say.

Agree that it's worth a shot. Aminis will deal and come down from their insanely high prices. Just how far down is the question...

10 months later
#1514 1 year ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

This is not a for sale or wanted post, but figured I would get a quick answer here. Does anyone know what type of flipper bats are on all of the LE's at west county bowling? Those are really awesome and would like to get some.
Thank you

Quoted from crujones4life:

If they are metal it's probably the Precision Flipper System.

Yep, those are precision flippers, original style (solid)

1 year later
#1743 66 days ago

I have an extra Invisiglass (standard size). Bought 2 from Pinball Life to get some savings but only need one at the moment. Cost for the 2 with shipping was $491.34. Asking $245 for the one extra. Looking for a local buyer. DM me, if interested.

Edit: Sold

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mostater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=mostater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.