IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider morhaus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#354 6 years ago

What's the best way to buy a game off of route in STL? I don't mind a knocked up fixer upper like GOT. that's all I can probably get away with buying for awhile....any advice?

3 months later
#443 5 years ago

What’s the best way to buy a game off of route in STL? Wanting GOT, but don’t want to pay home use money. How long un

#445 5 years ago

I figured it's tough without knowing someone. Patience will be tested. Star Wars or GOT is my main issue. Have LOTR, and want a faster 2nd one to compliment it.

#451 5 years ago

Thanks Brian. My neighbor and I were gonna head up there for dinner one weekend.

#453 5 years ago

Do people ever rent a machine out to another Home Only user for a year, month, etc.? Just curious. I'm sure the risk of damage is worrisome.

#456 5 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I could do it, but would need LOTR as collateral

Ha! Exactly!!!! I could imagine the agreement (if in writing) would be worse than renting a car!!!

#457 5 years ago

Player2legion is a great idea! Star Wars DE, Jurassic Park are tempting for a ST rental.

2 weeks later
#474 5 years ago

Any X-Men LEs out there? I’d like that and a Deadpool Pro. Have a LOTR to consider cash and trade.

2 weeks later
#505 5 years ago

Anyone has an X-men Pro or LE out there? One local STL place doesn't have it anymore. I've seen several on Marketplace, but none to close to STL. Thanks.

2 months later
#558 5 years ago

I have a nice LOTR (autographed backglass by Sean Aston, Gimli and pippin), LEDs, other mods.

Really looking for trades of GOT or Deadpool with cash my way for difference. Already had GB in past tho.

#560 5 years ago

PM me for asking price of GOT. I have a subwoofer from LOTR I'd keep.

7 months later
#751 4 years ago

Going to put up my HUO Deadpool Pro for sale soon. Going for the next Stern-Jurassic I’m assuming. 500 or so plays at most, first user, bought thru STL distributor. I’ll post or see pics soon. Please msg if interested. I’d meet half way if meeting makes it easier.

#754 4 years ago

DP Pro (stock) officially for sale. Asking $5K. I will put on marketplace and have pics available when I get back in town. 500 or so plays, bought NIB. Plays great. Need the JP though...... I'm in STL (270/44-40 area).

5 months later
#824 4 years ago

Going to be listing my JP Prem soon. Need room an $ to get the Stranger Things Pro. It has no playfield issues, dino eats the ball a majority of the time, shoots great. Using this forum first: $6,900.

I'm in the STL area and willing to drive an hour or two to make a deal work. Send me a DM.

#827 4 years ago

Listing my JP Prem. It has no playfield issues, dino eats the ball a majority of the time, shoots great. Using this forum first: $6,900.

I'm in the STL area and willing to drive an hour or two to make a deal work. Send me a DM.

#829 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1200 plays at home. No dimpling (see photos), dino hit registered almost all of the time, titan rubbers 1/2 installed and included. Also - the translite is autographed by the des...”
2020-01-02
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 768 times

3 months later
#892 4 years ago

Anyone in the area willing to rent a machine for a month or two? I'll do the pick up / drop off, etc. I have a walkout basement, so it's not too bad of a risk. Thanks in advance!!!

#894 4 years ago

And what I meant is that I would like to PAY to rent a machine or yours.

4 months later
#973 3 years ago

Getting ready to sell my Stranger Things Pro with installed UV Kit. Jumping on the Avengers wagon if I can sell. Please DM me if interested. Thanks in advance.

11 months later
#1209 2 years ago

In light of the "life happens" category, I must put my AIQ Prem. up for sale. It is HUO, been mine the whole time, etc. Only mod is the CM Ramp fix. Low plays. I'll get exact number of plays if needed. Pics upon request before I put an official classified ad up. PM me if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider morhaus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=morhaus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.