IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1289 2 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium For Sale or Trade

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Don't wait for the 2022 price increase... If you're considering one of these, now's your chance to get it cheaper and have it for the holidays. Someone will really enjoy this one....”
2021-11-21
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 287 times

3 weeks later
#1322 2 years ago

Selling my World Cup Soccer in good condition for $4300. Everything works great, just need to make room.

Replaced the eos contact on the left flipper
NVRAM installed
Game board and power board gone thru and updated by Chris Hibler
Disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled assist hole kick out.
Cleaned and waxed the playfield, cleaned all ramps.

If anyone is interested, please PM me for details and pictures. I wanted to give locals a chance first.

Local pickup and cash only, please. Thank you

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold.

#1326 2 years ago
Quoted from BenMielke:

Looking for a lethal weapon 3. I’m driving down from MN today to Jackson TN and will be back through St Louis on 12/19.

This is about 4.5 hours away from St. Louis, but it's in MO, nonetheless. It was just posted.

Not sure if it helps you or not, but thought I would post it anyway for you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126366

3 months later
#1396 2 years ago

I'm posting my Freddy soon. It's extremely clean with the original goodies still stapled inside and hardly any pf wear. It is by far the nicest Freddy I've ever seen. If anyone here is at all interested before I list it, send me a PM.

4 months later
#1444 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

Machine - For Sale

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very nice Close Encounters. All electronics fully functional with Nu-Wumpf MPU and new Rottendog Driver board and connectors.

Playfield looks good with newer plastics, Comet LEDs...”

13 hours ago

Ballwin, MO

darquayle

2,200 (OBO)

Just posted my Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I also have a Strikes and Spares that will most likely get posted tomorrow.
Thanks!

Just a free bump for an amazing seller. He's a great guy to work with and very friendly.

5 months later
#1525 1 year ago

I'm thinking of listing my very nice Space Station (even includes an extra set of expensive cabinet decals, but doesn't yet need them). Would anyone local here have any interest? If so, send me a PM.

1 month later
#1545 1 year ago

Hope everyone is doing well! Listing my minty Rush LE if anyone is interested locally. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions! Have a good day, everyone!

Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If you're looking for the mintiest Rush LE, here it is. HUO and original owner with low plays and several mods. This also includes the coveted Expression Light System. They are im...”
2023-02-23
St. Louis, MO
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 237 times

#1550 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Hope everyone is doing well! Listing my minty Rush LE if anyone is interested locally. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions! Have a good day, everyone!

Machine - For Sale

Rush (LE)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If you're looking for the mintiest Rush LE, here it is. HUO and original owner with low plays and several mods.

This also includes the coveted Expression Light System. They are im...”

1 day ago

St. Louis, MO

Lateralus

11,700 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Would also be interested in trading for a GZ Prem, Scared Stiff, Stranger Things, or Monster Bash LE if anyone is interested in discussing it.

1 week later
#1557 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

I am selling a couple of early Solid State machines. All of these are in very good condition and have no known issues. See ads below.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - $2100

Machine - For Sale

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Solid State). Fun theme. Straight forward game play. Looks good and plays good.”

1 day ago

Ballwin, MO
(19 mi)

darquayle

2,100 (OBO)

Gorgar - $2200

Machine - For Sale

Gorgar

New ad!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of the best of its generation... First "talkie". Looks good and plays good. No mechanical or electrical issues. Playfield looks good. Fun game that is a classic.”

1 day ago

Ballwin, MO
(19 mi)

darquayle

2,200 (OBO)

Black Belt (just finished rehab on this one) - $2500

Machine - For Sale

Black Belt

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Bally Black Belt. Only 600 produced. Top side tear down for cleaning. All trim work cleaned and buffed. All mechanical, electrical, and lighting working correctly. Co...”

1 day ago

Ballwin, MO
(19 mi)

darquayle

2,500 (OBO)

Thanks!

Bump for a great seller

1 month later
#1579 1 year ago

Is there a good powder coating place here in STL that you all recommend?

#1581 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Gateway in St. Peters

I'll check em out. Thanks man!

Edit: Looks permanently closed?

1 month later
#1605 11 months ago

If anyone is interested in a TNA CE from the latest run, send me a PM. Trades are welcomed. I would prefer local, so posting here.

Comes with extras from Spooky, in mint condition, low plays, did all tweaks and 100% dialed in, etc. The co-op mode is awesome.

1 week later
#1625 10 months ago

I finally posted my TNA CE. If any of you want to trade, or buy it just PM me.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “TNA CE #8 from the latest run. Original owner, extremely mint, @ 100 plays, comes with extras as well. This is the biggest hit when having people over due to the co-op mode. My f...”
2023-05-31
St. Louis, MO
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 188 times

5 months later
#1719 5 months ago

Open to offers and trades on my loaded EHoH Premium. Check my wishlist if you're curious, and would rather deal locally if possible via trades or a sale. Thanks all!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “EHoH from the latest run in early 2023 with only 276 plays. This has every major mod available and all the good, rare stuff. Definitely taking a hit on this one, but wife wants som...”
2023-11-14
St. Louis, MO
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 283 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=lateralus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.