IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider a_bord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#346 6 years ago
Quoted from nealk77:

Ended up buying a Gladiators from Springfield IL today. Next on my list is to find Spectrum! Only place I've seen it in years is at CP Pinball.

There was one at West County Lanes for a while last year. It was in incredible shape but is sadly gone now.

2 years later
#1010 3 years ago

Looking for a Bally 1964-1965 backdoor for the head like what would have been found on Grand Tour or Magic Circle. Anyone local have one they're able to sell? Dimensions are approx. 23"wx24"h.

Alternately, could anyone recommend a local sheet metal company that does custom work? Also a few pieces need replating. Who is good with metal refinishing in town?

10 months later
#1243 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I've decided to hold onto - Black Knight Sword of Rage - as it is among the games to be supported out of the gate by Stern Insider.
EHOH Topper is pending sold as of Saturday as well. No idea what I'm selling next. Behind on all my projects.

You don't happen to have a project Space Shuttle, do you? Been looking for a beater in the area as my next project.

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I do not have a full - project Space Shuttle. I do have a finished HardTop - new ramps, plastics everything, taste full LEDS , backglass - I left the incadescents in because of the strobe effect on exhaust of SS . The only thing left is to restore cabinet and fix the Ball in Play display.
That I plan on selling. Will sell as it sits with the Pinball Pimp Stencils.

Sounds really nice! I have a budget and a NOS playfield that are telling me I better hold out for something a little more wrecked.

1 month later
#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from spectrum-1980s:

looking to trade out shrek and iron man vault up at west county lanes towards spike 2 games we dont have.

Nooooo. I love that Iron Man.

3 months later
#1381 2 years ago

Any St. Louis folks going to Pinfest in Allentown this year? Trying to get a populated playfield from there to here without too much hassle. LMK if you can help out.

1 month later
#1403 1 year ago

I'm looking for a trashed Space Shuttle at a trashed price. Only have the coin for something deep in project territory atm.

2 weeks later
#1412 1 year ago

I have three hardtops that I ended up not needing. These are new with plastic protection in place. Hoping to sell/trade them local if possible. $285 cash or project EM trade. These retail for $366+ shipped.

Jokerz!
Black Knight
Swords of Fury (factory art version)

Let me know if you're interested.

4 months later
#1495 1 year ago

Any St. Louis folks passing through Chicago anytime soon? Looking for game transport.

1 year later
#1707 6 months ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Sounds very legit to me. Not sure what their angle would be with cash only payment.

Low price due to hardtop maybe?

4 months later
#1757 58 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

Anybody up for temp trades? I’ve done it before with other people. I just traded my FF for an avengers pro because my daughter missed it, dumped a ton of toys into it to make it look like my old one, and she’s played it once. I really wanted a Godzilla or Stranger Things or Rush for a bit to help learn them better for league. I should have done that before I got this avengers. Just a random thought. I’m on the IL side close to Grafton.

Wanna trade a like-valued game for Meteor for awhile?

#1761 58 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

I have a meteor.

Ah, you got one! Great! How do you like it?

#1769 56 days ago

Yeah, local scene is hard to figure out. Almost all my games have come from outside the area. Doesn't help that I'm not a FB user.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider a_bord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=a_bord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.