IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Hey guys I'm going to be in Wentzville this Friday and Saturday. I get done with my conference around 4pm on Friday evening and I would like to find some places to go play pinball. Any recommendations for good places to play on the west/northwest side of St. Louis?

cp pinball is open every saturday now, hard to beat around 100 quality games for the admission price, its in south roxanna illinois, about a 45 minute drive form wentzville

10 months later
#275 6 years ago

I'm going to be running down to Chucks next week to do some work, if anyone is interested in the following games, maybe we can work something out for me to bring down

NBA Fastbreak
Striker Extreme
Special Forces
Gold Wings
Silver Slugger
last action hero
Kiss LE
Bone Busters

Troy

4 months later
#309 6 years ago

not for sale, but Im taking my Houdini and putiing it in Padavans for a month or so, Ill be setting it up this Tuesday (Jan 30) before they open and it might even be used for league

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

That is awesome You’ll definitely get some coin drop from me. Maybe after that you could bring up your TNA

I actually sold my TNA, as a location wanted it without waiting. But I did arrange to get one for Padavans, just have to wait a month or so for it to be ready, its in the 100's

3 months later
#394 5 years ago

Chuck over at CP Pinball has a couple of my games at the arcade that are/ will be available NASCAR and South Park.

If someone doesn't want to wait, i might let my Houdini go that is at CP then i would just get back in line to get another

Troy

#401 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Hey vidgameseller any news on your TNA coming to Padavans? Thx!

As Brian said, its his, Only game i had down there was Houdini that Brian took great care of. But i know what number he is, so you guys should be seeing it down there real soon

2 months later
#429 5 years ago

Im going down to pick up some of my machines I had on load to CP Pinball, Houdini, South Park and Rocky and Bullwinkle, if any one has any neat trade machines, let me know

1 week later
#449 5 years ago
Quoted from FParker185:

I got a pretty nice Hurricane if you wanted to trade for South Park, trade a B title for B title.
Also not looking to sell, but if anyone else is interested in trading for a Hurricane, let me know, either straight trade, +or- $$, I'd be willing to entertain just about any offer, especially Sys 11 in good shape, South Park, or whatever. I'm outside of Chicago, but have no problem driving down to the St Louis area

Sorry, but to me its not an even trade (which is what im thinking when you say a b title for a b title) I always get asked for south park, but have only had one person ask me for a hurricane. By the way, im in central Illinois, so closer to you than st louis. I just do a lot of things in st louis so I go there often

On another note, the south park that I had last week sold, but today I dropped off another south park, a cue ball wizard, and a flintstones at CP Pinball. Chuck is going to go through them and put them on the floor for people to use until they are sold or I decide to bring them home. Im tempted to keep the flintstones, but no intention of keeping the others

troy

1 week later
#460 5 years ago

The Aerosmith that is currently at Padavans is available, I took it in on trade, but wont be down there for a week or two to get it. Let me know if your interested in it, would trade as well, I already have an aerosmith in my collection so I wont be keeping this one.

1 week later
#471 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Anything for sale locally in the $3500 and under category?

t2 Ive got a Flintstones and a south park down at CP Pinball ready to go. You can stop and talk to chuck about them if you want. I might be brining a strange science and a mousin around down to him next time I come.

Other things that I have available
aerosmith pro
HUO Stern PoTC
Bally eight ball
Rocky and Bullwinkle

Troy

#477 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Could I get some info on the SP?

New_England Its a CP PInball till Saturday incase you get a chance to go over there, then it will be up by me

2 weeks later
#501 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Haha! Hey, I'm glad someone appreciated the joke, and I'm even more glad it was you!
You must be clairvoyant, because you're not far off. Paul Bunyan is in the cat room side of the basement rather than the much more "premier" playroom side.

We can chat before I come down again, maybe we can make a deal then if you want. I probably will be down in a couple weeks, ive got a hell of a project corvette that I might make chuck do for me.

Ive still got a couple down at CP available

a nice Strange Science, and a cue ball wizard, The mousin around is now sold because apparently Chuck like it enough to want to keep. I might bring a F14 down to CP if that I picked up today

1 month later
#520 5 years ago

driving through Missouri tonight and Thursday, if anyone has anything along I-70, let me know

thanks
troy

2 weeks later
#528 5 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Hi. Wondering if anyone has any low end DMDs for sale in the next couple weeks? Cue Ball Wizard, Tee'd Off, LW3, etc. Maybe an alpha-numeric...Pool Sharks looks cool... See my wishlist for titles I am looking for. I may want something I don't even know I want...lol.

I've got a cue ball wizard at cp pinball, I think Chuck is done with it crujones4life

1 month later
#571 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Don’t forget CP PINBALL in Woodriver IL they have nearly 100 games

I reminded Tommy about cp. But he is only in town a few hours. I'm delivering a few around St Louis Monday and then stopping by to chat with on my way home. If anyone wants to sell me something send me a message

4 months later
#691 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone have an early solid state project for sale? Heading that way sometime this week so I thought I would check

Not sure when you are in the area, But I dropped off around 40 projects with Chuck at CP a couple weeks ago, and many will be sold as projects im guessing

#697 4 years ago

I picked up a few players machines Monday, and non of them are keepers for me since I either already have them, or just not one that I wanted in my collection.
If anyone has a nice Indiana Jones or twilight Zone, that is interested in working out some kind of trade, let me know. Plus or minus cash, 2 for 1, who knows, just get with me if you have nice examples. Might be interested in others, but these two are top of the list for me, so if you have interesting trades, you can always hit me up. Being a "flipper", lol, I often have customers for titles that I might not want for myself.
Now the ones that I just got in are straight from an operator, so they are currently players machines, unshopped, etc, exactly what you would expect just off of location. faded, etc. Im still going through them, so before a deal would be done, id verify what I have
2x World Cup Soccers (yes two of the, lol)
Bram Strokers Dracula
Fishtales
Demolition Man
Star Trek Next Gen
Austin Powers
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Scared Stiff (probably gonna keep this one though)
Im in Decatur Illinois

2 months later
#749 4 years ago

Going to be pulling the Oktoberfest from Padavans soon, if you want to trade something for it, looking for 7k value in trade

4 months later
#821 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:So, who got in on a Rick and Morty in the area and who is my new best friend. Joking, but kind of serious. I figure Doc at the waiting room or the silver ballroom go in hopefully. He is a big spooky fan.

I have one that ill put into padavans. Probably put it there for 3-6 months, then either sell it or move it to CP Pinball

1 month later
#832 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

I also got in on Rick and Morty ...
Looking also for a TNA if anyone is thinking about selling one. ...

Chris hoeper offered me one in trade yesterday, check with him

#840 4 years ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

Anyone selling a DP pro or MET Pro in the STL area? I have cash or could trade my Munsters pro towards one.

I have a nib met pro, im in Decatur, il

#848 4 years ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

It was a response to my WTB on Pinside.

Sorry to hear, backing out of a buy/sell is something I have never done, even when I should have. I recently had someone agree to buy one of my personal pins, after agreeing to the price, delivery date etc, I started looking for a premium model. I then made a deal to get a premium. 2 days later, the guy that agreed to buy my pro backed out. I still bought the premium because I dont go back on my word.

If it was your search for Metallica, good luck, and if you decide to come up, I still have my NIB, and ill be in ST Louis within a week or so

Troy

1 month later
#876 4 years ago

Ill be back in St Louis area next week. If your looking to buy, sell or trade. let me know and see if we can make a deal happen.

Stranger Things Pro at Padavans will be ready to find a new home soon to

Thanks
Troy

1 month later
#891 4 years ago

St Louis Friends, I have to make a few deliveries tommorow, April 8th. Doing driveway deliveries to practice this social distancing thing. If you are interested in a NIB Monster Bash Special Edition, or NIB Attack from mars Classic edition. Send me a message tonight and we might be able to load up in time I do have about a dozen used machines ready to

Monster Bash Classic
Dialed In LE
Scared Stiff
ACNC
Avengers Hulk LE
Metallica Pro w/ Colordmd
Blackout
Baywatch
Stargate
Indiana Jones
Star Trek NG
Black Knight
Xenon

2 months later
#909 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Update: Time Machine sold

I never saw your ads on facebook, link me to the family guy if you want, I have a client looking for one

1 week later
#914 3 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Figured I would post here, does anyone have a turtles in the st louis area. I will bring multiple masks and lots of beer to play one. I was hoping padavans would have it sooner than later.

Trying to decide on Padavans. The plan was to put one in there, but earnings are what we look at. Right now there are 6 machines in padavans and people are just not dropping the coin in them to justify another new machine. Hot Wheels was put in a couple weeks ago and have received a lot of compliments on it, but this past week, the earnings on all the machines were so far down that right now we dont know what we are doing. One is on order, but cant just put it in there for 20 bucks a week. If the earnings on the other machines increase, then turtles will be in

Troy

#917 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone looking to let go of a TSPP, Lotr, bkpro, GB pro, or ?
I’ve got a stern pirates that I’m looking to trade for another newish game. Can add cash

Ive got a HUO TSPP with ColorDMD for 5800, and i have also have a BKPro for 5k

Im in Decatur Illinois and go to CP Pinball often

#926 3 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

vidgameseller good to know as I didn’t even know Padavans was open for pinball again, and I don’t think many of my friends nearby did either. Gotta get the word out. I’ll be over this week to play hot wheels. Turtles would be nice along with the return of Rick & Morty as I only got one session on it before Covid. Thank you to you and brianbannon for keeping pinball going!

Thanks and I hope people start playing. I had one of the first batch of TMNT, and went ahead and sold it as i didnt want to put it there to make 20 bucks a week. I have another coming in the next batch which i should have next week, but if earnings are still the same area, ill have to sell it to

As for Rick and Morty. I wont be putting that in again, I sold my last one last week and with the premium they are bringing, i am not willing to put it in for 20 a week either, sorry

Thanks for the kind words and hope to get down there and play the games myself soon. I still havent played Hot Wheels as i had it shipped right to Brian

6 months later
#1080 3 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

Hell ya cp pinball is the best ......

And play my Williams Joust, not sure how long ill keep it there

3 weeks later
#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Looks like I found my Attack from Mars and a bonus machine, an Addams Family as well as a Revenge From Mars bringing us up to 15 machines.

Congrats. I was at your place for lunch Wednesday, nice machines. Pins looked great. The Hawaiian burger was tasty

1 week later
#1107 3 years ago

Troy Smith also has one in Decatur listed

Mine sold, thanks for mentioning me though Pumphouse, see you guys for lunch again soon

#1109 3 years ago

What happened to the cirqus you mentioned on FB a month or so ago

its in my gameroom, you needing one? new lower cabinet, green powder coat, colordmd, 8500. message me if you want pics

2 weeks later
#1124 3 years ago

Just picked up a really nice white water

i was with you at lunch just two days ago and you said you were done buying, that sure didnt last

#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from t2:

He has a problem like the rest of us! Ha!!!
Just got rid of a classic Williams and need to fill the space
Looking for a Deadpool pro
Champion Pub
Spider Man
Jurassic Park Pro
Close to the St. Louis area

I can help your crack addiction, i mean pin addiction. Ive got a what you need

deadpool pro new in box
jurrasic park pro, new in box
HUO spiderman black
red spiderman

allin my warehouse right now in decatur and ready to go

3 weeks later
#1137 3 years ago

Chicago and St Louis trip this week( CP PInball area) If your looking for a new Stern pin, let me know. Current in stock game list:
New in Box
Led Zeppelin Premium
Led Zeppelin Pro
TMNT Premium
Stranger Things Pro
Star Trek Pro
Avengers IQ Pro
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro

Slightly used
TMNT Premium
Avengers IQ Premium

Will be heading

#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Yeah, I know Troy but I'm being told his timeframe for returning items is upwards of 2 months. Not sure I want my game out of commission for that type of time!

just remember, if you use a common powdercoat place, they normally dont pay much attention to detail. I have a local place that does it for me, but i only use them if im forced to. Since most powdercoat places do industrial type jobs, the clients dont care to much about a few imperfections. so you often get some dust or so in it. You get what you pay for, and that goes for time to. if you want it done right, send it off. guys like BackAlley and Robert Stone have real good quality and decent turn around times

1 month later
#1174 2 years ago
Quoted from NewToPinball125:

Currently looking for a machine in the stl area

what are you looking for? i sent some down to CP to be gone through and hopefully will have another batch soon for them

1 month later
#1194 2 years ago

sold through facebook

ive got a mandalorian pro that has been at CP pinball available for a couple days. I plan on going down and grabbing it since we replaced it with a premium today. So if someone wants to grab it for 5600 before i run down and bring it back to my shop just let me know. Its been down there for 6-8 weeks or so, and as you now, they are only open 1 day a week, so its still in great shape

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

Anyone know of a Space Jam for sale?

I have one that will be available somewhat soon. It was part of a deal awhile back and we have been going through them. Last i remember it booted but display didnt work. So not sure if its a display or driver display

1 month later
#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from joshvandam:

Looking for a HUO avengers IQ if anyone is considering selling.

ive got some coming from stern this week, but they are NIB

3 months later
#1341 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

You could probably find those other titles fairly easily. I've owned 5 Getaways over the years (think Pinballs.com got 1. the others all sold in STL area), 2 NBAS (STL ) and 2 Black roses ( 1 STL other no idea where it went ).
Of them all I had a beautiful NBA from Top Score Gamerooms for awhile it has to be out there still. Think it's in Des Peres or Ballwin MO.
Finding a nice Getaway and Black Rose is going be a challenge. Never had a perfect Getaway they are always faded, with some insert wear or worse. Your best bet is get a Getaway PF from Mirco and Radicals ( now I'm getting tempted to do same ) and find a working example that you can swap out. Might be a couple Who Dunnit's but think your looking at the same worn down story in midwest( couple in KC for sure but no idea on PF availability ) . You should probably go looking around Virgina, Carolinas and see if you can find one. Gilligan's Island - there was a nice example for awhile ( think rich had one - or Keith foy ) had one.. You should hit them up and see..
Sure if you looked on Colorado or Texas you'd find some of these and be able to pick them up at TPF or Colorado Pinball Showdown 2022. Slim pickins lately but Money seems to talk to us reluctant folk. I'm working on letting go a few games soon but nothing on your list yet.

He knows i havea whodunit down at CP in for repairs, I told him to make me an offer when i came down for winterbash but didnt hear from him. Ive got a really nice getaway and no fear up here that both have been redecalled with NOS art that i got from Keller

4 months later
#1418 1 year ago

What's up with the big container no leg dump on facebook the last several weeks.

games were part of a 300 game buy that pinball company did. They are overwhelmed with the staff that they have that they will never get through each one, so they are picking and choosing what they want to have refurbed and selling the rest

I bought 30 or so, and in a sense they were a good deal, obviously i didnt pay what he is facebooking them for. and if they were keepers, it would have been good deals. But with the work that Chuck and I put into them, it wasnt worth buying that large of a batch again.

As for the legs, they are coming at the end or not at all, its not that big of a deal. Were some container games, yes, but not all. And some did need converted back to 110. I dont think that there is a reason to bitch, this is the st louis thread, so if your reading, you are close enough to go look and make the decision to buy in person

9 months later
#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

looking for a stern beatles

good luck, i really enjoy mine

2 months later
#1612 11 months ago
Quoted from darquayle:

Looking for a local source for playfield glass. Need two sheets for standard size machines. Any suggestions?

Quoted from jrcmlc:

I'd like to know this as well. Not long ago I contacted chibler asking about this and even he acted like it's few and far between. I ended up getting 2 sheets shipped from pbl for an ok price after asking a couple local glass places (to me, North of stl) and them quoting $90 a sheet special order.

I have new standard size in stock, and stern hd if you want the crazy expensive stuff. Standard tempered is 40 a sheet. Im in decatur Illinois

#1614 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Well this solves my issue as I'm much closer to decatur than stl ppl. Pbl was $130 for 2 sheets shipped.
Tilt: how much is the Stern invisiglass?

1 month later
#1637 10 months ago

Ill be in the area monday if anyone is wanting to trade some pins for NIB games,

2 months later
#1679 7 months ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Just posted this afternoon - pretty darn good deal on a Queen Rhapsody

Machine - For Sale

Queen (Limited Rhapsody Edition) - Like New!!

Featured

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a like new Queen Limited Rhapsody Edition machine. I am second owner and bought from a local and trusted collector here on Pinside.

Light show is awesome on this mach...”

5 hours ago

Batavia, IL
(146 mi)

Mjesposi

nice price, I have one and really enjoy it, this is like 2k off after you get hit with the shipping on them

1 month later
#1701 5 months ago
Quoted from t2:

Looking for a golden tee pedestal with 2021 or newer version in or close to the St. Louis area.
Also want a Guardian of the Galaxy pro model.

o;; ahve a gotg pro avaiolable in a couple weeks

1 week later
#1712 5 months ago

Just posted on the Tilt Amusement facebook page a bunch of show games
deadpool pro
bond pro and premium
venom pro and premium
jp pro and premium
iron maiden pro and premium
godzilla pro and premium
tmnt premium
home pins
foo fighters pro and premium
avengers pro and premium

3 months later
#1772 52 days ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

One of these days we'll meet up. Makes sense though Chicago would have a lot because of the huge population and it's the epicenter. I think the regional FS thread with most is the Cincinnati one.

I will have a used GOTG soon, The optos for groot need attention and just havent had time to mess with it

#1773 52 days ago

For those that are willing to make the journey, I share on facebook open houses occasionally and we have one coming this saturday, ill paste below the facebook post. I have a ton of games set up, ill be unboxing a jaws premium tonight that will be playable this weekend, along with a few other games that are expected to arrive this week.

Time to announce our next open house at our Decatur Illinois warehouse
Saturday, March 2 at 6pm till we quit
Over 100 pinball Machines, and a dozen or so various other games like air hockey, drivers, video games and skeeball.
I dont ask much, be respectful to the games and other attendees, ive never asked someone to leave, but abuse those things and i will. If anyone wants to come a little earlier and help prep things, that would be awesome, just let me know. I can always use help wiping down the games, and last minute tweaks and leveling
We currently have the new Jaws Pro on the floor, and hope to have the premium set up by then. Who knows what other games might arrive by then
This event is FREE, but donations to be able to continue doing this is greatly appreciated. We want to be able to do these more often, but we have to think of the power bills and wear and tear on the games.
Please comment or message if you are coming, just so we can have an idea of how many people to expect. We understand if things change and you cant make it, or if by chance you can now make it, so its not crucial, just helpful

any questions, just send me a pm

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=Tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.