IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spagano314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#162 7 years ago

I'm currently looking for a good condition BoP. I have a very nice Dirty Harry that I'm looking to sell or trade. I would also be interested in a Bk2000, AFM, TS, NGG, TZ or BSD. I currently also have a TWD Pro, FT, Pinbot, and a CFTBL if anyone is looking to trade.

8 months later
#285 6 years ago

Hi guys. I'm looking for an EM or early SS with a chime box. If you have anything in St. Louis or close by, let me know. I'm not looking to trade at the moment.

7 months later
#381 5 years ago

I have a Silverball Mania, Space Shuttle, and a Catacomb that I will be looking to sell or trade soon.

2 months later
#420 5 years ago

Anyone have an original Afm they are looking to sell or trade? Let me know.

#423 5 years ago

It’s pending. I was trying to get that one.

4 months later
#567 5 years ago

You should also check out The Silver Ballroom. They have 21 machines. Drinks are cheap, too.

1 month later
#613 5 years ago

I’m looking to sell or trade a Bally Harley Davidson.

2 months later
#669 4 years ago

I have a Rescue 911 and a Bally Harley Davidson currently on Craigslist in St. Louis. If they don’t sell over the weekend, I will be listing them on pinside.

1 month later
2 months later
#746 4 years ago

I’m looking to sell or trade a Williams Aztec, Fish Tales, and a Bally Harley Davidson.

1 year later
#962 3 years ago

I’m going to be listing a Bk2k soon. Just seeing if anyone local was interested first.

#966 3 years ago

Bk2k is sold.

#972 3 years ago

Anybody interested in nos creature or bop ramp set? I also have a used BSD playfield that I’m going to be listing.

6 months later
#1118 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Troy just dropped off our Theatre of Magic and Cirqus Voltaire!
We now have:
The Addams Family (On floor temporarily before restoration)
Attack From Mars (On floor temporarily before restoration)
Austin Powers
Bram Stokers Dracula
Cirqus Voltaire
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Demolition Man
Fish Tales (off floor for full restoration)
The Flintstones
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (on floor temporarily before restoration)
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Revenge From Mars
The Shadow
Terminator 3
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone
https://i.imgur.com/QEPnOID.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XUxXwaX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2oUAWMV.jpg

You have amazing taste. Love the collection. I’m going to have to check your place out. Good luck with everything.

2 months later
#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

what are you looking for? i sent some down to CP to be gone through and hopefully will have another batch soon for them

What’s in the batch of games? I’m looking for a shadow, tx sector, space jam, fish tales, radical, or mousin around.

#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from shazam78:

You are in luck. There are currently 2 fish tales and a shadow listed on Craigslist currently

Is fish tales really a $5,000 game now?

1 month later
#1196 2 years ago

Anyone know of a Space Jam for sale?

4 months later
#1301 2 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool Pro? I’m looking to trade my Walking Dead Pro. I love the game, but it scares my daughter. I also have a BSD that I probably need to trade because of the same reason. I would also put Scared Stiff on the table for the right deal. I would be looking for Fish Tales or any other family friendly game. Just testing the waters.

9 months later
#1489 1 year ago

I have a Triple Action and a Close Encounters of the Third Kind that I just picked up. Close encounters is currently running. Triple Action is not. Let me know if anyone is interested in 2 projects. These will be shopped and put online shortly if I don’t receive any responses.

2 months later
#1509 1 year ago

I’m looking for 3 specific trades if anyone is interested locally. I have a HUO Walking Dead Pro that I would like to trade for a Deadpool Pro. I also have a BSD that I would like to trade for a Fish Tales. I have a good condition BoP that I would like to trade for another good system 11 machine.

4 months later
#1609 10 months ago
Quoted from atg1469:

All yours Chris! Shoot me a DM and we can coordinate a day for you to come grab it.

What a generous guy. When are you going to post pictures of your completed T2 and invite me over to play it?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spagano314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=Spagano314 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.