IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanStl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#953 3 years ago

Hi all, I have a 1947 United Mexico with flippers I want to set free. I'm third owner if you count a family as owner two that had it since the 50's. The flippers appear as they were installed when the pin was new because they completely match. Price $400

Added over 4 years ago:

Correction, I would be likely 4th owner if owner three counts as a family. I just posted a for sale thread, and this drunk post of $400 was lowered quite a bit.

2 weeks later
#974 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Baywatch they are thinking of selling? I had an interesting turn in events today after striking out three times on possible pinball purchases recently (whoever got the Strange Science, congrats!). I'm trying to buy my first early DMD game since I sold my Doctor Who four years ago. I had a price range in mind and when my wife started looking she saw Baywatch and said we need that. I'm thinking why not. There's one 4.5 hours away, but would rather buy local.

BTW, someone asked about Arcade Amusements Plus earlier. I went there todoay to check out the JM, SST, and LW3 he had listed on his website. They were of course sold and all he had were much older games, which I'm not into at this moment. It wouldn't surprise me if those games with his prices have been on the website for several years.

#975 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Anyone know if Arcade Amusements in Chesterfield is legit? Trying to set my dad who is local up with an EM.

I was there today and if you are into EM, probably a good place. Read my prior post though, if looking for early DMD or newer. Nothing there for that, despite the website.

1 month later
#1004 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

PSA: Gateway Electronics is closing its doors for good on 10/31/2020.
All inventory for sale at half price.
FYI.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

How long has this liquidation been going on? Is there anything really left woth the trip? I just did a web search and nothing comes up except RIP a month ago. Their website is like nothing is happening.

2 months later
#1066 3 years ago

This is the best way to talk to St. Louis folks. Anyone recommend a tech that makes house calls for a 1995 Sega/Data East? PM me, so this thread doesn't derail. Thanks. Ryan

3 months later
#1154 2 years ago

I have a Sega jumbo DMD in good condition I'm going to post soon, just been to lazy.

1 year later
#1458 1 year ago

Sounds like something like this would attract a ton of low ballers looking for the deal of their life. I would definitely check it out though.

#1459 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

From what I understand, I was told there used to be an occasional swap meet - arcade-centric, but the venn-diagram of interest is nearly a circle. I was told this by the guy who runs the arcade out at West County Lanes. I'm sure he's around here somewhere because I know he was into pins as well, but I haven't seen him online over on KLOV in quite some time. Over on KLOV he went by "mr.fixit".
I hear ya on the recent black hole. I've been trying to unload a cheap Centipede on a couple different Facebook groups and KLOV all summer and it's not going well. I was able to sell my Gorgar pretty quick though, so maybe the pin market is stronger around here than I think. I'd love to attend a swap meet, but I definitely don't have the space connections to even think about trying to organize one.

He's on Pinside, spectrum-1980s

4 weeks later
#1477 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Running into some timing issues ATM. My workload has intensified and I had to drop a League night
for this Winter.
What I've done:
I do have some leads on some space that are not outside the realms of reason from a cost perspective that
are decent locations with close proximity to major highways , hotels and airport. Not loosing money is my major
concern I'm thinking that it would have to be similar to the Midwest Gaming event with Arcades, Board gaming,
Consoles and other stuff to make it pull people in. Lastly determining a door cost.. This is a pretty major undertaking which
I'll move to another group in the future.
I'm not sure a simple meetup, or swap meet would work out without 6 months or more notification or some other pull.
I do think St. Louis has enough collectors and folks to make it interesting. The # of volunteers needed is another aspect.
Getting a Space, Marketing it and then getting volunteers to make it happen. All keys to success. Maybe the first step
would be possibly partnering with Archon or another event.
I still have Ultraman CE for sale. Willing to trade for a DMD era game +/- Cash

I would love to be involved

3 months later
#1516 1 year ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Thank you all for the replys. I found them.
Edit. I tried to order from https://precisionpinballproducts.com/ and it says the online shop is coming soon. Does anybody know how to order these?

I don't know how to link, but there's a 500 page or so thread on them. People are loving them. I thought he had a Pinside shop

1 month later
#1547 1 year ago

Did you get your EM trade bait?

#1549 1 year ago

Good to hear.

7 months later
#1689 6 months ago

I just posted my Baywatch on Pinside and FB MP. Located in Fenton area.

3 weeks later
#1702 5 months ago
Quoted from t2:

Looking for a golden tee pedestal with 2021 or newer version in or close to the St. Louis area.
Also want a Guardian of the Galaxy pro model.

I'm also looking for GOTG Pro, but can't buy until my Baywatch sells. You'll get there first.

3 months later
#1753 59 days ago

I'm looking for a local GOTG Pro, hopefully easy to move from house/building. W/ IC would be prefered. Been looking at for sale ads and nothing local has come up in the last couple months.

1 week later
#1763 50 days ago

I have a question for everyone here. I've noticed for years not a lot of games get posted for sale in St. Louis. Are most sales in this area occuring off Pinside and Facebook? I'm still looking for GOTG Pro, but now really considering buying NIB because it's crickets unless you are looking in Chicago or other long drives.

#1765 50 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Chicago thread does seem to have a lot of activity.

One of these days we'll meet up. Makes sense though Chicago would have a lot because of the huge population and it's the epicenter. I think the regional FS thread with most is the Cincinnati one.

#1778 50 days ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I will have a used GOTG soon, The optos for groot need attention and just havent had time to mess with it

Let me know when you're ready. I emailed you last night too. A friend said I should reach out to you.

#1780 50 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I, unfortunately, won't make it to the open house but if you head to see Troy holler at me and I'll meet you to give you that filament.

Will do.

#1781 48 days ago

I just checked Craigslist for the first time in almost 3 years and holy shit, people are still using it for pinball and not Facebook or Pinside. There are six for sale I haven't seen elsewhere. Not the games I'm looking for though.

#1784 46 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

Future games I’d like to get:
Gaurdians of the Galaxy
....l

Come on man. Let me get it first!

#1787 45 days ago
Quoted from Kolk1:

Get what first? I’m picking up venom at 7am in Rolla. Better hurry. lol.
Oh I also picked up a meteor and a Stella Wars. Stellar wars needs a lot of wiring fixed, somebody removed the 2 banks of 3 drops and installed stand ups, I’ll be putting all that back to stock, doing all new drops with troxels, both games getting new displays, so on, then I’ll probably sell one keep the other in a month or two as well.

You said you were looking for a GOTG, so am I! I was just kidding around. Good luck witht he Venom. I would get a pro right now, but the wife isn't onboard.

3 weeks later
#1797 21 days ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Bummer. I really hope someone comes to the rescue to keep this place here in St. Louis. At the very least try to keep all of the local stuff. https://nextstl.com/2024/03/large-collection-of-st-louis-neon-signs-and-memorabilia-to-be-sold-at-auction/

I heard about that guy a couple months ago when someone I worked with was invited there years ago. Really cool setup.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanStl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=RyanStl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.