IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#433 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I have a Cactus Canyon Continued, Ghostbusters LE, and a Taxi I’m getting rid of if anyone is interested. Sale or trade. Looking for a Dracula, Crypt, Circus Voltaire, and Dirty Harry.

Doc Pinball up here has a Tales from the Crypt. Might see if he's up for trading.

#437 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I think he’s wanting like 4800 for the crypt

On his Facebook page, from 5 days ago: Doc Pinball "If you like the tales from the crypt I can do 3800.00" He said that to someone else asking about it.

1 year later
#811 4 years ago
Quoted from SewerUrchin:

Looking for a nice NBA Fastbreak to purchase in the area. I would like to keep it within about a 4 hour drive or less.

Arcade Rescue in Indianapolis has one for 3k, I think.

2 years later
#1452 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Noticing somewhat of a Market slump in older games. Williams / Bally B titles and even a few newer titles.
Not sure if I should adjust my prices with the recession or if I'm just not listing in the 'new go to groups'
Are there any particular Facebook groups I should be aware of when listing a game?
Does anyone even bother with Craigslist in STL anymore?
I've got 6 games I want to sell or swap out. I've been thinking maybe about auction / swap meet in a public space.
For those of us with families, don't really want strangers in our homes maybe a yearly swap / auction would be killer.
Would be cool to have a Missouri / St. Louis / KC or Columbia MO event. Where we
bring our machines to be Judged / Swap / Auction or Sell.
This could be done at:
Hotel (expensive ) VFW, Masonic Lodge, Farmers Market, Flea Market , Machinist or other Hall.
Any ideas. Talked to one person about setting up Tents outside somewhere. Possible but ..
Would anyone out there be willing to do something like this. On a specific date.
I'd be willing to help organize, or volunteer.. Anyone Else.. Figure if we can get a group
of people to help organize, bring games volunteer. Gauging interest.
Maybe we could have a event / tournament that corresponds at a location.
Could Missouri pull this off?

This is always one of the slow times of the year with back to school (college) expenses, people who live the lake life are about to be winterizing their boats and there aren't any shows in the Midwest until Expo to shake anything out for sale so fewer people are looking. Big picture, a retailer here said used prices are starting to fall a bit from the era of being cooped up with nothing to do. I'm sure the good stuff will stay high, but trying to get 5k for Monopoly or Nascar-level Stern's probably is going to have to wait a few more years of bubbling.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area?tu=Agent_Hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.