IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,798 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 36.
#301 6 years ago

I have some players condition machines if anyone is looking for something cheaper to shop out and tinker on.

Twister
World Cup Soccer
Last Action Hero
The Shadow
Nonworking EM- Strike Zone

#302 6 years ago

'62 Williams King Pin em (in the marketplace)

IMG_1596 (resized).JPGIMG_1596 (resized).JPG

IMG_1599 (resized).JPGIMG_1599 (resized).JPG

#303 6 years ago

Have a T3 up for sale and JP up for trade both in the market place if anyone local is interested. Looking for a Road Show, Star Trek Pro, Walking Dead Pro or Creech.

1 week later
#304 6 years ago

Stern Avengers Hulk in the marketplace, along with WipeOut, and coming up this weekend, Bally's Who Dunnit

#305 6 years ago

nice cyclone, $2200. just shopped, comet led's. complete topside tear down. new rubbers, sling plastics, rubbers, colored cliffys, all new posts.

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Stern Avengers Hulk in the marketplace, along with WipeOut, and coming up this weekend, Bally's Who Dunnit

Might be interested on picking up that Who Dunnit!

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from fatcake:

Might be interested on picking up that Who Dunnit!

Hey fatcake Just listed it in the Marketplace, https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59481

#308 6 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble, Black Knight, and Shadow will all be in Marketplace as I get them refurbished.

#309 6 years ago

not for sale, but Im taking my Houdini and putiing it in Padavans for a month or so, Ill be setting it up this Tuesday (Jan 30) before they open and it might even be used for league

#310 6 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

not for sale, but Im taking my Houdini and putiing it in Padavans for a month or so, Ill be setting it up this Tuesday (Jan 30) before they open and it might even be used for league

That is awesome You’ll definitely get some coin drop from me. Maybe after that you could bring up your TNA

#311 6 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Great news!!

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

That is awesome You’ll definitely get some coin drop from me. Maybe after that you could bring up your TNA

I actually sold my TNA, as a location wanted it without waiting. But I did arrange to get one for Padavans, just have to wait a month or so for it to be ready, its in the 100's

#313 6 years ago

Wow! Thanks. Great news. Looks like I'll be heading to padavan's this week. Played it up at GAP last weekend and really enjoyed it.

#314 6 years ago

I may be too far from STL., but I have a Sky Jump for sale in Pleasant Plains Il. See the market section for pics.

#315 6 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a huo GB premium? Im the 2nd owner. Interested in dmd trades....or for sale 6100.00.

20180128_120832 (resized).jpg20180128_120832 (resized).jpg

#316 6 years ago

I just bought my first pinball, the POTC from BradKreisler, last weekend. This thread was helpful in finding it. I would also say that Brad was extremely informative and helpful. He was willing to spend plenty of time with me to make sure I knew the ins and outs of the machine. Looking forward to being part of the community.

#317 6 years ago
Quoted from Experiment626:

I just bought my first pinball, the POTC from BradKreisler, last weekend. This thread was helpful in finding it. I would also say that Brad was extremely informative and helpful. He was willing to spend plenty of time with me to make sure I knew the ins and outs of the machine. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Welcome Exp. Looks like you got a great machine.

#318 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale is my Aerosmith Pro. All stock except for a few small ad-ons. Toy Box cover, Hearts, Laseriffic guitar. I opened this NIB in May I think. I haven't taken any pics yet. ...”
2018-02-26
Odell, IL
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 1223 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale is my AC/DC Premium Vault. I opened this in October. Probably has less than 200 plays on it. I'm selling off several of my games. Hoping to keep my MET, but it might h...”
2018-03-04
Odell, IL
6,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 893 times

I'm about 3 hours North of St. Louis, but I'll post these here anyway. There is a possibility of me delivering these around Easter weekend if that helps anyone out. I'll be passing through St. Louis on my way to Lake of the Ozarks that weekend. Both are basically brand new with less than 200 plays on each. Also have an above average RFM for sale. Freshly refurbished by Troy at Top Score Gamerooms. Need to sell to pay off some bills. Sorry, not looking for trades at this time.

Rich

#319 6 years ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer in decent or better condition

#320 6 years ago

Daytona USA 2 Twin listed in the marketplace, I plan to list on KLOV, Facebook, and Craigslist also.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60020
Thanks

#321 6 years ago

Wish I had the space for that Daytona. Good luck with your sale!

#322 6 years ago

I have and IMVE and Seawitch for sale on FB. PM me for details

#323 6 years ago

I will have a nice HUO RRWOZ for sale in the marketplace soon.

1 week later
#324 6 years ago

I am looking for a Star Trek Prem/LE if anyone has one or knows of any leads within reasonable driving distance.

#325 6 years ago

I have a nice Simpsons Pinball Party for sale in the Marketplace (and on Craigslist)

2 weeks later
#326 6 years ago

I am considering selling / trading my Star Trek Premium for an Iron Man - preferably VE. Is there much demand for the Star Trek in St. Louis? SDTMinSTL above was looking for one, but it sounds like he has a deal in progress.

#328 6 years ago

I saw this Kiss pin. It’s a great looking pin. Topper is awesome. Good seller.

#329 6 years ago

yeah, I'm still considering that kiss, rico! saw you got obo now! hmmmm...... tempting!

#330 6 years ago

KISS sold fast, sorry buddy

#331 6 years ago

no prob, didn't need it anyways!!! lol!

1 week later
#332 6 years ago

Hello St. Louis, Indianapolis here!

My ad is up for a very loaded, immaculate Ghostbusters Premium. Please fell free to PM me for any questions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62159

#333 5 years ago

Hi everyone. Kind of off topic, but couldn't think of a better place to post... Is there a local STL source for parts like coils and such? Or maybe we could start a supply chain thread for who has what extra parts on hand?

Just kind of occurred to me that could be useful when I find a burned coil yesterday and now have to wait five days or so to finish the fix since I didn't have a spare that was the right size. So, I ordered a back up along with the one I need- which I would certainly 'lend' out to someone if they needed my spare until an order came in. . Just brain storming.

#334 5 years ago
Quoted from Murph74:

Hi everyone. Kind of off topic, but couldn't think of a better place to post... Is there a local STL source for parts like coils and such? ...

I've thought the same thing. I need a $8 double leaf switch for a pop bumper & would have to pay as much to ship it. I'll start a "STL Parts" thread. People can put the part they need. At the very least we can combine orders & pay for expedited shipping.

#335 5 years ago

I'm selling Hobbit Smaug Edition if anyone is interested. HUO a little under 300 plays.

#336 5 years ago

ill have a batman forever, just stripped and shopped. also have a family guy i bought from top score last y-ear

#337 5 years ago

I'm in the mood to bring back another pinball from the dead. Anyone have something laying around that's not worth the time or effort to fix up? If so, let me know? Anything from late 80's and up will work for me. I'd even take Raven! Budget right now is around 1k, +/- 500 bucks or so. St. Louis scene seems pretty dried up right now for finding junkers to work on. Bring back Super Auctions!

Thanks!

#338 5 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek Pro, Walking Dead Pro or Creech. Message me if you have one or know someone with one. Also open to other titles. Thanks!

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from tjprice222:

Still looking for a Star Trek Pro, Alking Dead Pro or Creech. Message me if you have one or know someone with one. Also open to other titles. Thanks!

You looking to buy or trade?

#340 5 years ago

Looking to buy. Don’t have anything for trade at the moment.

#341 5 years ago

Looking for a clean Escape from the Lost World. My little grandson is nuts about dinosaurs and I think this would be a good fit.

#342 5 years ago

I have a Skateball available. It comes with uninstalled new plastic kit, pop assemblies & caps, drop targets and pinball pimp stencil kit. $2700, would consider trades +/- cash.

#343 5 years ago

Stern Avengers Hulk all sorted and mint for sale.

#344 5 years ago
Quoted from nealk77:

I'm in the mood to bring back another pinball from the dead. Anyone have something laying around that's not worth the time or effort to fix up? If so, let me know? Anything from late 80's and up will work for me. I'd even take Raven! Budget right now is around 1k, +/- 500 bucks or so. St. Louis scene seems pretty dried up right now for finding junkers to work on. Bring back Super Auctions!
Thanks!

Ended up buying a Gladiators from Springfield IL today. Next on my list is to find Spectrum! Only place I've seen it in years is at CP Pinball.

#345 5 years ago

mary shelleys frankenstein will be ready for sale next week. just shopped, leds, cliffy's, new flipper coils. batman forever will be ready also.

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from nealk77:

Ended up buying a Gladiators from Springfield IL today. Next on my list is to find Spectrum! Only place I've seen it in years is at CP Pinball.

There was one at West County Lanes for a while last year. It was in incredible shape but is sadly gone now.

#347 5 years ago

Couple new pick ups

20180325_142336 (resized).jpg20180325_142336 (resized).jpg

20180311_171041 (resized).jpg20180311_171041 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180308-220709 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180308-220709 (resized).png

#348 5 years ago

Hi gang ,nice to see a local forum.and would like to see a local pins and parts listing site also.if you guys start one please advise me.i have several machines at moment.none for sale .sorry.but feel local market has been dry also.only own one that I purchased locally.others i bought off craigslist in other states..more of an em guy myself.

#349 5 years ago

Looking to buy a Baywatch and/or Theatre of Magic. Local is better so I figured I would throw out a line here.
Thanks!

#350 5 years ago
Quoted from Mistwalker:

Looking to buy a Baywatch and/or Theatre of Magic. Local is better so I figured I would throw out a line here.
Thanks!

Mist how about trading me that sw for my nib luci

There are 1,798 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/7?hl=nealk77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.