IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 37.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I made it to Padavan's on Friday night, but I didn't make it down to West County Lanes (maybe next time). Padavan's was nice and the games were all in good shape. They said when the remodel is done they will have 10-12 games and will be able to host a league. Check it out if you have never been there. Thanks for everyone that pointed out different places to play.

Thanks for stopping by! I will have to make sure that everyone working there knows the correct information. To clarify, we should have space for 10-12 additional games, figure 16 pins or so. There is now currently a league playing on Tuesday nights. If anyone wants to join for the upcoming winter league, please let me know.

#152 7 years ago

Awesome stuff. I went to West County Lanes that night with my brother, and you definitely made a good call. West County Lanes is a cool place, but they had a band playing (very good), and so the music was pretty loud and you could not hear the call outs on pinball. Not a big deal, but it made the pinball less fun. We still had a good time watching the World Series, having a beer, listening to music, and playing some original arcade video games (Pole Position, Defender, Asteroids, etc...), but from a pure pinball viewpoint, not so much.

Brian, can you share what games are up at Padavan's now, and maybe what games you expect will be there when you expand?

#153 7 years ago

Looking for a ST Pro

Maybe a MET Pro as well

I have cash plus if desired I can sweeten/poison the deal with a Target Alpha. It was gifted to me non working (fires up tho & is complete) so I wont want shit for it really. A couple hundred in trade value? Maybe someone who knows how to fix EM games can flip it on CL? I dont know squat about EM's

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Looking for a ST Pro
Maybe a MET Pro as well
I have cash plus if desired I can sweeten/poison the deal with a Target Alpha. It was gifted to me non working (fires up tho & is complete) so I wont want shit for it really. A couple hundred in trade value? Maybe someone who knows how to fix EM games can flip it on CL? I dont know squat about EM's

Finally!

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Awesome stuff. I went to West County Lanes that night with my brother, and you definitely made a good call. West County Lanes is a cool place, but they had a band playing (very good), and so the music was pretty loud and you could not hear the call outs on pinball. Not a big deal, but it made the pinball less fun. We still had a good time watching the World Series, having a beer, listening to music, and playing some original arcade video games (Pole Position, Defender, Asteroids, etc...), but from a pure pinball viewpoint, not so much.
Brian, can you share what games are up at Padavan's now, and maybe what games you expect will be there when you expand?

Right now you can find Hobbit, GOT Pro, KISS Pro, Full Throttle, Ghostbusters Pro. Check Pinballmap.com for latest changes as I am rotating some games out right now. I will publish a list just before the additional games are placed in the expansion. Expect newer Sterns, MMR, and a few older games to round things out.

#156 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Wizard! Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Got this from a referral from an old friend of mine. No space or time. Needs shopped/restored. Won't go to game over. Will start a game, reset everything, but won't kick a ball o...”
2016-11-08
Trivoli, IL
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 281 times

#157 7 years ago

My Eatpm and BoP are for sale. Pics and details on StL craigslist.

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

NEW!ArchivedEnded 2016-11-09 22:14 (today)For sale: Wizard!“Got this from a referral from an old friend of mine.

No space or time.

Needs shopped/restored. Won't go to game over. Will start...” Listed for $ 800 (Firm) By hoov Trivoli, IL Needs major work You have marked this ad as unsold (not correct?)

Sold

#159 7 years ago

Anyone have a MB for sale? I'm looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41431

1 month later
#160 7 years ago

Just posted games on st. Louis craigslist, just need to thin the herd.

high speed NICE 1500 bought from collector that died
f-14 nicest ive ever seen 1650 bought from collector that died
Mars god of war NICE 1200 bought from collector that died
xenon higher end $2400
Evil Knievel higher end $2400
Nine Ball $1500 Fair to good.

Games on chopping block ????????
SWE1 $2000
Centauer 2 $2200
Elvis ????
Pargaon $1500
Big Game $950
Black Hole $1500
Bally Strikes and Spares $950
Scorpion $1100
Virtual Ultra Pin $1500 OBO

314-280-9299

#161 7 years ago

If you still have Black Hole in a few weeks I'll come get it.

I do know CP's Paragon is in good shape.

#162 7 years ago

I'm currently looking for a good condition BoP. I have a very nice Dirty Harry that I'm looking to sell or trade. I would also be interested in a Bk2000, AFM, TS, NGG, TZ or BSD. I currently also have a TWD Pro, FT, Pinbot, and a CFTBL if anyone is looking to trade.

#163 7 years ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

I'm currently looking for a good condition BoP. I currently also have a TWD Pro, FT, Pinbot, and a CFTBL if anyone is looking to trade.

What is the condition of your Creetch?

#164 7 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek Pro

C'mon. The game sucks. Sell the piece of shit to me.

1 month later
#165 7 years ago

Bump. Anything new in St. Louis for sale?

#166 7 years ago

No fear anyone? All leds

20161113_133601 (resized).jpg20161113_133601 (resized).jpg

#167 7 years ago
Quoted from stlmo:

Bump. Anything new in St. Louis for sale?

I am going to have my Capcom Airborne for trade later this week in KC. Could make the trip to ST Louis if someone has something off my wishlist.

#168 7 years ago

Rob Zombie FS/FT here

#169 7 years ago

Hi, looking for a star trek tng, in or near STL.
Hit me up if you know anyone who might have one. Thanks!

#170 7 years ago

Alright airborne is ready to go.

Anyone have Lost in Space, Super Mario Bros Mushroom World, CSI, Big Buck Hunter, Godzilla, Punchy the Clown, Transporter The Rescue, Alvin G Soccer/Football/USA Football, Bally Atlantis or 24?

#172 7 years ago
Quoted from butterz:

Hi, looking for a star trek tng, in or near STL.
Hit me up if you know anyone who might have one. Thanks!

My STTNG is on location at The Waiting Room in St Ann. Will trade in March. Go look at it and make an offer.

#173 7 years ago

Possibly considering my Sopranos (not verified huo) & BSD (clear coated playfield)....

#174 7 years ago

Real nice Gottlieb Pro-Football for sale.

#175 7 years ago

78 Bally Playboy for sale

#176 7 years ago

PMed on the DH

#177 7 years ago

#adventures-of-rocky-and-bullwinkle-and-friends for sale $2150

#178 7 years ago

For sale

Ghost Busters pro
with shaker and side blades HUO. $ 5500

IRON MAN VALT HUO $5100

Pm me with any questions

#179 7 years ago

New lower price

GB pro 5100
Iron man valt 5100

Will donate to pinside if sale is made .

#180 7 years ago

Thinking of possibly trading or selling my AFM. Equal value or maybe 2 for 1. Maybe straight out sale...
Depends on what's out there.

#181 7 years ago

Selling a nice F-14 Tomcat - pics are up on Craigslist. $1650.
This is the same one that Chuck from CP Pinball was selling a couple of months ago on this thread calling it the "nicest I've ever seen". Fun game, but a bit too fast and brutal for my kids to get into it.
Somewhat flexible on price as well if I can get it sold in the next few days.

Added over 7 years ago: Pin has sold from CL inquiry. Donation has been made to Pinside as well.

#182 7 years ago

Heading from Detroit to St Louis this weekend & have room to take a pin along the way if anybody's been looking out of their local market. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/detroit-to-st-louis-space-in-car

1 week later
#183 7 years ago

BSD has left the building...still considering letting Sopranos go as well.

#184 7 years ago

I'm selling my Demo Man.Its in the marketplace.
I'd take a bit less than the ad.
It's in nice shape and plays awesome.
MMr is coming so I need the space.

#185 7 years ago

My #the-avengers-le HULK is for sale and will be going in the Market tomorrow.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

My The Avengers (Premium/LE) HULK is for sale and will be going in the Market tomorrow.

It is now in the marketplace

#187 7 years ago

Machine - For Trade
The Sopranos Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I can't verify this game to be HUO, it is in very nice shape. No goodie bag. I added black mirror blades, white rubbers and Comet non ghosting LEDs. Would trade + CASH for a GOT...”
2017-03-04
St. Louis, MO
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 306 times

#188 7 years ago

I have a Gtb. Top Card on e-bay. Beautiful playfield. See listing for details.
ebay.com link: itm

#190 7 years ago

Playboy has been sold.

#191 7 years ago

2 weeks til the STTNG I have on location will be finished. I DONT really want to bring it home. I have about 4000 in it and have to at least break even. Its at the Waiting Room in St Ann Mo

#192 7 years ago

Still have a HUO Iron Man vault for sale $4800

1 week later
#194 7 years ago

LIONMAN! is done and ready!

20170326_190527 (resized).jpg20170326_190527 (resized).jpg

#195 7 years ago

Selling a players Fire! Everything works and plays it should. Playfield is nice. Right ramp is repaired. 4th player score is out.

$1400

1 week later
#197 7 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Family Guy they want to move on? Maybe even a HUO GOTLE?
PM Me....thanks

Added over 7 years ago: Found a GOTLE...now I need that Family Guy

#198 7 years ago

MS Frankenstein will be listed soon!

#199 7 years ago

Anyone have a Maverick they are looking to move?

PM if anything out there.

Thanks.

#maverick

#200 7 years ago

NOS! The Shadow Pinball Machine Mini Playfield 36-50032-1 & Populated one. 100 OBO
Will Trade if your interested.

IMG_1478 (resized).JPGIMG_1478 (resized).JPG

IMG_1480 (resized).JPGIMG_1480 (resized).JPG

IMG_1479 (resized).JPGIMG_1479 (resized).JPG

IMG_1477 (resized).JPGIMG_1477 (resized).JPG

IMG_1481 (resized).JPGIMG_1481 (resized).JPG

IMG_1482 (resized).JPGIMG_1482 (resized).JPG

There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/4?hl=pigeonfarmboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.