IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 37.
#1551 1 year ago

I am looking for a RollerCoaster Tycoon. Does anyone have or know of one?

Thanks

1 week later
#1552 1 year ago

I am selling a couple of early Solid State machines. All of these are in very good condition and have no known issues. See ads below.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - $2100

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Solid State). Fun theme. Straight forward game play. Looks good and plays good.”
2023-03-04
Ballwin, MO
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 225 times

Gorgar - $2200
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of the best of its generation... First "talkie". Looks good and plays good. No mechanical or electrical issues. Playfield looks good. Fun game that is a classic.”
2023-03-04
Ballwin, MO
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 214 times
Contributed to Pinside

Black Belt (just finished rehab on this one) - $2500
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Belt Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Bally Black Belt. Only 600 produced. Top side tear down for cleaning. All trim work cleaned and buffed. All mechanical, electrical, and lighting working correctly. Co...”
2023-03-04
Ballwin, MO
2,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 329 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks!

#1553 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

I plan to sell one or two early (late 70's and 80's) Solid State machines. All of these are in very good condition and have no known issues. PM me if you are interested. I'll be posting on Marketplace either this weekend or early next week.
Gorgar - $2200
Thanks!

Sending PM

#1554 1 year ago

Guardians pro at west county lanes for sale.

#1555 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Anyone looking for a DILE or GNRLE, both with toppers and some mods. Willing to work trade deals from my wishlist of pins (only minty ones).
I opened both games new from the box.

GNRLE SOLD! DILE STILL AVAILABLE.

#1556 1 year ago

I’m finishing up 2 that will be for sale soon. A Phoenix with all new boards, drops cleaned and new stickers, rubbers, and stencil kit.

A gorgar that’s getting all boards rebuilt, new replacement sound and voice board, rubbers, lights, led score boards.

A third I’m debating on selling but I’ve put ALOT of time and money into. PARAGON… new playfield, new back glass, new plastics, boards just all rebuilt, just repinned all the connectors, replaced several connectors, and did maybe all of the headers on the boards, flippers rebuilt, new drop targets, bumper caps body’s and skirts, full led kit with some color matched to discs. On and on… Also have a stencil kit and metal side rails for it not installed, because the cab is a pretty nice original with minimal fading, and I can’t make up my mind. Also have new inside wooden rails on the way for it.

I live in Dow IL about 35 minutes from north county. I work in Hazelwood lol.

#1557 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

I am selling a couple of early Solid State machines. All of these are in very good condition and have no known issues. See ads below.

Machine - For Sale

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Solid State). Fun theme. Straight forward game play. Looks good and plays good.”

1 day ago

Ballwin, MO
(19 mi)

darquayle

2,100 (OBO)

Gorgar - $2200

Machine - For Sale

Gorgar

New ad!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of the best of its generation... First "talkie". Looks good and plays good. No mechanical or electrical issues. Playfield looks good. Fun game that is a classic.”

1 day ago

Ballwin, MO
(19 mi)

darquayle

2,200 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Black Belt

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Bally Black Belt. Only 600 produced. Top side tear down for cleaning. All trim work cleaned and buffed. All mechanical, electrical, and lighting working correctly. Co...”

1 day ago

Ballwin, MO
(19 mi)

darquayle

2,500 (OBO)

Thanks!

Bump for a great seller

#1558 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is an extremely nice condition Jurassic Park Pro with tons of mods. No issues and every shot is dialed in. Mods include: Alternate Translite Speaker lights Stern Shooter rod...”
2023-07-22
O'fallon, MO
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 1668 times
Looking to trade

#1559 1 year ago

looking for a stern beatles

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

good luck, i really enjoy mine

#1561 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I think fishmanrob has one

#1562 1 year ago

I have a Bond Premium for sale...

#1563 1 year ago

I have THREE ELVIRA PREMIUM NIB (St Charles) 10k even. Pick it up and go!

#1564 1 year ago

Mandalorian Premium for sale, pickup on Illinois side of the river

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner HUO Mandalorian Premium Lifetime 216 games played Includes Cliffy’s ramp protectors and The Mandalorian Upgrade Kit (not installed) Insider Connected Located in ...”
2023-03-13
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 157 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1566 1 year ago

If anyone wants a CCR back glass for $225.00, PM me. I dropped my order for a CCRLE. Brand new, in my hands never used.

#1567 1 year ago

Adding to the backglass discussion, if anyone needs a piece of translite glass (just the glass) shoot me a DM. I have a sheet from my T2 build I’m working on that I no longer need and would be happy to let it go cheap for local pickup!

#1568 1 year ago

Selling a nice clean fully working Sega Twister. Asking $3800. If you are interested pm me.

Added 13 months ago:

SOLD

#1569 1 year ago
Quoted from shazam78:

Selling a nice clean fully working Sega Twister. Asking $3800. If you are interested pm me.

shazam78
I have a project SeaWitch I can trade....
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact
https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisHiblerPinball
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#1570 1 year ago

About to post a 78 Williams World Cup for sale.

#1571 1 year ago
Quoted from darquayle:

Machine - For Sale

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Archived

2023-03-04

Ballwin, MO
(6 mi)

darquayle

2,100 (OBO)

Viewed: 225 times

Gorgar - $2200

Machine - For Sale

Gorgar

Archived

2023-03-04

Ballwin, MO
(6 mi)

darquayle

2,200 (OBO)

Viewed: 214 times

Contributed to Pinside

Got positive feedback

Machine - For Sale

Black Belt

Archived

2023-03-04

Ballwin, MO
(6 mi)

darquayle

2,500 (OBO)

Viewed: 329 times

Contributed to Pinside

Thanks!

Great seller, bought a game from him in the past. True Pinball Guy.

#1572 1 year ago

#1573 1 year ago

Interested in selling or trading this southpark

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a clean and nice playing South Park and overall nice original example of the game. Playfield is in good shape with just some minor wear around Kenny and Cartman. The game h...”
2023-03-27
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 575 times

#1575 1 year ago

Sorry to hijack the thread, but since it's local folks... Who is a good EM technician around St Louis?

#1576 1 year ago
Quoted from mattbot:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but since it's local folks... Who is a good EM technician around St Louis?

I have fixed every EM I have ever owned (many) and several others for people. Send me a PM.

#1577 1 year ago

mattbot
What EM game needs repair?

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
Thank you for checking out the PinWiki - http://www.PinWiki.com/

#1578 1 year ago

Someone has contacted me and he may be able to help. It's a Gottlieb Top Score

1 week later
#1579 1 year ago

Is there a good powder coating place here in STL that you all recommend?

#1580 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Is there a good powder coating place here in STL that you all recommend?

Gateway in St. Peters

#1581 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Gateway in St. Peters

I'll check em out. Thanks man!

Edit: Looks permanently closed?

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I'll check em out. Thanks man!

Edit: Looks permanently closed?

Looks like they are under new ownership. The old guys were great, can't speak for the new owners.

#1583 1 year ago

I use them for construction/rennovation parts and they are great.

#1584 1 year ago

Looking for another classic bally, system 11 or a lower end wierdo title like hardbody, hollywood heat, torpedo alley, etc.

#1585 1 year ago

"lower end wierdo" - Guy going to the Allenton showis selling many of the titles on that list and was advertising on FB groups.
Should be alot of stuff early at that show this year as many are making room for the recent deluge of titles.

#1586 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Only selling because a wish list pin showed up semi local. This was going to be my next project, as of right now, it does not power up. Instantly blows F4 fuse with only J2 plugg...”
2023-04-10
Dow, IL
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 346 times

Was my next project but trying to buy a wish list pin that popped up.

#1587 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Centaur Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is an amazing machine, just wish I enjoyed it more, and I have minimal space. I really want to love it more, but just can’t really get into a groove with it. I bought it ...”
2023-04-10
Dow, IL
Trade
Viewed: 295 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1588 1 year ago
#1589 1 year ago

Thinking about selling or trading my Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro. Has flaming speaker lights, under cab burning ember lights, Stern interior side art, gold coin pop bumper caps, shaker motor, and titan rubber on flippers, slings, and outlane posts. If trading, only looking at modern Sterns for now.

Added 12 months ago:

No longer available

#1590 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Listing this machine for my father. This is a fully restored Bally Viking, in wonderful condition. The playfield has been completely restored and clear coated. This machine was ...”
2023-04-17
Springfield, MO
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 576 times

#1591 1 year ago

Looking to sell my
HUO Jurassic Park Premium + Topper and Amber Shooting Rod

9100 OBO. Game is condition.

Might consider a Partial Trade for a Indy500 / MET Pro or ?

Will eventually get around to putting up an Add.

#1592 1 year ago

Looking to sell a
HUO Toy Story LE
$9800 OBO

1 week later
#1593 11 months ago

Jurassic Park Premium update. Really looking for trades + cash at the moment.

Swear I'll get around to making a Marketplace add for it.

Games I am considering towards it:
Fathom, Indy 500, Metallica Pro, Junkyard. LOTR and couple others.

May consider trades for Adams Family or Circus Voltaire.

#1594 11 months ago

Curious. What would you prefer to see? A full blown Fun House Restore? Or a Funhouse 2.0?
Thinking of selling my 2.0 and proceeding with a Full blown Funhouse? Any opinions?

#1595 11 months ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Curious. What would you prefer to see? A full blown Fun House Restore? Or a Funhouse 2.0?
Thinking of selling my 2.0 and proceeding with a Full blown Funhouse? Any opinions?

"See" in what sense - "what would we like to see for sale?" or "What process would we like to see?"

A full Funhouse restore would be interesting. An in-depth 2.0 build would be interesting. I don't think you could necessarily go wrong!

#1596 11 months ago

Shortly I’ll have a Bally Lost World for sale. I never planned on selling it, was the first pin I ever bought. But one popped up that had been fully restored with original playfield so I bought it.

Mine is extremely solid. 0 issues at all. Very minimal wear. Just some around the pop saucers. Light wrinkling under right side wing. New back glass, several new boards. All original looking led lights. Can’t embed photos on here, so PM if you’re interested. Might be a week or so before I make a real for sale thread. The new one needs some stuff to make it more original looking(remove clear posts, so on). So I might not post it until the new one is changed back.

I’m also tempted to sell my Galaxy but not sure yet. It’s very clean as well. But it has a light gremlin I’m trying to square away. And that might be the only reason I’m debating on selling it lol. Once it’s squared away I’ll probably want to keep it. lol

Added 11 months ago:

Light issue fixed. Replaced bridge rectifiers and hasn’t happened since.

#1597 11 months ago

Wanting to trade my LZ pro with expression light kit. Interested in TMNT, bk, rush, aerosmith, iron maiden, munsters, or some wpc titles.

Can do +/- cash or sell the game outright for 5800. I will get photos later today, but the game is in good shape and looks like a typical example.

Added 11 months ago:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade or sell my Led Zeppelin Pro with expression light kit. The game plays well and has had the flippers rebuilt within the last couple months. The only mods the game h...”
2023-05-09
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 345 times

#1598 11 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Great game. Upgraded to non ghosting leds. Swinging bell mod. Flipper fidelity speaker upgrades and back box light show. Cannon upgrade and new ramps. Shaker and external volume to...”
2023-05-10
Champaign, IL
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 647 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1599 11 months ago

Looking for a nice Stern Simpsons.

#1600 11 months ago

Not mine, but a friend told me there’s a Marathon at “Ditto Family Resale” on Manchester Rd out in Warson Woods. Looked decent, marked as working and $800. Pricing sounds high but if anyone is truly interested, it was there as of an hour ago.

There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/32?hl=aamauzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.