IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 37.
#1301 2 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool Pro? I’m looking to trade my Walking Dead Pro. I love the game, but it scares my daughter. I also have a BSD that I probably need to trade because of the same reason. I would also put Scared Stiff on the table for the right deal. I would be looking for Fish Tales or any other family friendly game. Just testing the waters.

#1302 2 years ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

Anyone have a Deadpool Pro? I’m looking to trade my Walking Dead Pro. I love the game, but it scares my daughter. I also have a BSD that I probably need to trade because of the same reason. I would also put Scared Stiff on the table for the right deal. I would be looking for Fish Tales or any other family friendly game. Just testing the waters.

I might be interested in TWD if you need to sell.

Looking for a TMNT Pro or LOTR primarily, but might be interested in other games.

#1304 2 years ago

Y'all got a Game of Thrones Pro in there?
Or maybe a BTTF?

#1305 2 years ago

Pins I'm interested in / looking for
Getaway
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Party Zone
JackBot
Who Dunnit
World Cup Soccer
Safe Cracker
NBA Fastbreak
Champion Pub

#1306 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Y'all got a Game of Thrones Pro in there?

Yep. Open to trades.

#1307 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Party Zone

I will have a decent example of Party Zone completed in a few months.

#1308 2 years ago

I saw a Terminator 2 in Park Hills on Facebook earlier. 2900. Seems like a good deal.

#1309 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

I saw a Terminator 2 in Park Hills on Facebook earlier. 2900. Seems like a good deal.

Yeah me missus sent that to me. Good price.

#1310 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Anyone trading a GnR

I reached out to her, said someone was coming on Saturday to pick it up. Beat me to the punch damn it!

#1311 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I reached out to her, said someone was coming on Saturday to pick it up. Beat me to the punch damn it!

I would tell her to keep you in mind if the seller no shows or backs out. If I had the space I would’ve gone for it.

#1312 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

I would tell her to keep you in mind if the seller no shows or backs out. If I had the space I would’ve gone for it.

Haha, she has since written back stating she was “drowning in responses” and would get back to me! I welcomed her to the madness that is the hobby these days and asked her to keep in touch. I suspect someone will offer her a chunk of change more than her asking and snag it.

#1313 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I will have a decent example of Party Zone completed in a few months.

Pm m with your ask for it

#1314 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

your first mistake was posting it on here, just created your own competition.

#1315 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

your first mistake was posting it on here, just created your own competition.

I didn’t post the ad on here, only shared the feedback I received after reaching out to her. Either way, by the I saw it on here the cat was well out of the bag!

#1316 2 years ago

I posted it on here. Just wanted someone to be able to snag a good deal.

#1317 2 years ago

Anyone know what happened to Adam's machines in South St. Louis. He had quite a collection of games when he passed.

#1318 2 years ago

X-Files, Paragon, Blue Chip, Aztec, Solar Fire, Pinball Magic, Game Show all are sold now.
Up next White Water
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Dirty Harry
Shrek
The Addams Family
A documented huo Diner. Seller provided me with his original paperwork from purchase and the cardboard box it came in when he bought it. He still had it behind the machine.
It didn't get much play. It looks absolutely amazing. Pics coming soon after I set it up.
I posted some of these on my FB page first and then here.
All games have deposits now for refurbishing and a few are going out as is.
The amount of responses was overwhelming so sorry if I didn't get to you.
I've actually never seen anything like it!

#1319 2 years ago

I have been looking to trade Game of Thrones pro and/or Avatar Pro (both lightly modded), but if no trades are reached likely will sell outright.

#1320 2 years ago

Hi All, does anyone have some recommendations on repair guys who can come to the house? I live in Wildwood, and have a Fish Tales, that I can't seem to troubleshoot. Alternating Slam Tilt errors and all solenoids not working after getting power board redone. I hope it is simple, but I am a rookie and have invested too much time already with no luck. Thanks in advance!

#1321 2 years ago

Just listed a few machines in the marketplace

They are located in Republic, MO even though it says Springfield. For some reason the website doesn’t believe Republic is a valid city.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Honestly I don’t want to sell it so this is my can’t refuse number. The cabinet looks pretty good. There are some bumps and bruises as well as some touch-up done before I ow...”
2 years ago
Springfield, MO
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Kiss Premium for sale out of my collection. Bought it NIB and had it set up in my basement since. This is a very nice looking machine. Plays as it should. The bad. As seen ...”
2 years ago
Springfield, MO
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a nice looking Stern Rolling Stones pinball machine. It has a couple bumps and bruises on the cabinet but it looks very nice. One of the nicest I’ve seen. Really nice...”
2021-12-13
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 178 times

Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Above average Cyclone pinball machines for sale. This one shows typical bumps and bruises on the cabinet. Playfield is nice. Some bubbling in some of the inserts under the Myla...”
2021-12-13
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 303 times

#1322 2 years ago

Selling my World Cup Soccer in good condition for $4300. Everything works great, just need to make room.

Replaced the eos contact on the left flipper
NVRAM installed
Game board and power board gone thru and updated by Chris Hibler
Disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled assist hole kick out.
Cleaned and waxed the playfield, cleaned all ramps.

If anyone is interested, please PM me for details and pictures. I wanted to give locals a chance first.

Local pickup and cash only, please. Thank you

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold.

#1323 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Selling my World Cup Soccer in good condition for $4900 OBO. Everything works great, just need to make room.
If anyone is interested, please PM me for details and pictures. I wanted to give locals a chance first.
Local pickup and cash only, please. Thank you

#1324 2 years ago

Looking for a lethal weapon 3. I’m driving down from MN today to Jackson TN and will be back through St Louis on 12/19.

#1325 2 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hi All, does anyone have some recommendations on repair guys who can come to the house? I live in Wildwood, and have a Fish Tales, that I can't seem to troubleshoot. Alternating Slam Tilt errors and all solenoids not working after getting power board redone. I hope it is simple, but I am a rookie and have invested too much time already with no luck. Thanks in advance!

Did you make sure you that you are not one pin off on your ribbon cable?

#1326 2 years ago
Quoted from BenMielke:

Looking for a lethal weapon 3. I’m driving down from MN today to Jackson TN and will be back through St Louis on 12/19.

This is about 4.5 hours away from St. Louis, but it's in MO, nonetheless. It was just posted.

Not sure if it helps you or not, but thought I would post it anyway for you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126366

#1327 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

This is about 4.5 hours away from St. Louis, but it's in MO, nonetheless. It was just posted.
Not sure if it helps you or not, but thought I would post it anyway for you.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126366

thanks! Out of my path home though

#1328 2 years ago

Getaway
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Party Zone
JackBot
Who Dunnit
World Cup Soccer
Safe Cracker
NBA Fastbreak
Champion Pub

Knocked Jackbot and WCS off the list

1 week later
#1329 2 years ago

STL lost a great pinball tech this year. Andrew Coy passed away this weekend.

He fixed many issues with my games over the years that I could not. He taught me
a couple things along the way. He will be missed.

Thought I'd share the news as I know some of you don't do facebook and might of heard the news yet.
Prayers for his friends and family.

#1330 2 years ago

He fixed many issues with my games over the years that I could not. He taught me
Thought I'd share the news as I know some of you don't do facebook and might of heard the news yet.

So sad. Such a nice and knowledgeable person. What a loss for his family and friends and the pinball community. He was the tech for Top Score Gamerooms, Arcades N More, and The Silver Ballroom.

#1331 2 years ago

It's very horrible news. I was shocked when I found out because he was just here at my house a few weeks ago. He was such an easy going nice guy, couldn't meet a nicer guy really. Always showed you everything he was doing to help you understand. He will be missed by all.
Prayers for his family.
Rip Andrew Coy

#1332 2 years ago

I’m incredibly sad to hear this. I loved Andrew. He has been my go to tech for the last 9 years (ever since I bought my first machine). I was going to call him today, as my Judge Dredd was acting up again.
He has been at my house for hours on end and I consider him a dear friend. I can’t express enough my grief for losing someone I truly held in high regard.

#1333 2 years ago

If anyone has funeral details, please share them. Thank you very much.

#1334 2 years ago

So sad to hear. Not only a great tech but a great guy!!!
RIP Andrew

#1335 2 years ago

im still numb at the news of andrew passing. Such a great guy. loved his dry sense of humor. just had him do some bubble hockey work for me about 3 weeks ago. He will be deeply missed. RIP my friend.

#1336 2 years ago

Getaway
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Party Zone
j̶a̶c̶k̶b̶o̶t̶
Who Dunnit
W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ C̶u̶p̶ S̶o̶c̶c̶e̶r̶
Safe Cracker
NBA Fastbreak
C̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶ P̶u̶b̶

Knocked CP off the list today

#1337 2 years ago

You could probably find those other titles fairly easily. I've owned 5 Getaways over the years (think Pinballs.com got 1. the others all sold in STL area), 2 NBAS (STL ) and 2 Black roses ( 1 STL other no idea where it went ).

Of them all I had a beautiful NBA from Top Score Gamerooms for awhile it has to be out there still. Think it's in Des Peres or Ballwin MO.

Finding a nice Getaway and Black Rose is going be a challenge. Never had a perfect Getaway they are always faded, with some insert wear or worse. Your best bet is get a Getaway PF from Mirco and Radicals ( now I'm getting tempted to do same ) and find a working example that you can swap out. Might be a couple Who Dunnit's but think your looking at the same worn down story in midwest( couple in KC for sure but no idea on PF availability ) . You should probably go looking around Virgina, Carolinas and see if you can find one. Gilligan's Island - there was a nice example for awhile ( think rich had one - or Keith foy ) had one.. You should hit them up and see..

Sure if you looked on Colorado or Texas you'd find some of these and be able to pick them up at TPF or Colorado Pinball Showdown 2022. Slim pickins lately but Money seems to talk to us reluctant folk. I'm working on letting go a few games soon but nothing on your list yet.

#1338 2 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park Premium and Oktoberfest for sale. Both around 400 plays with mods.

#1339 2 years ago

Passed on Rush so looking for another game for a location. Pretty much interested in any spike 2 pro I dont have currently, sam/whitestar sterns, or wpcs.

#1340 2 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Passed on Rush so looking for another game for a location. Pretty much interested in any spike 2 pro I dont have currently, sam/whitestar sterns, or wpcs.

I have a Star Wars pro I'm thinking of selling for a Rush.

#1341 2 years ago

You could probably find those other titles fairly easily. I've owned 5 Getaways over the years (think Pinballs.com got 1. the others all sold in STL area), 2 NBAS (STL ) and 2 Black roses ( 1 STL other no idea where it went ).
Of them all I had a beautiful NBA from Top Score Gamerooms for awhile it has to be out there still. Think it's in Des Peres or Ballwin MO.
Finding a nice Getaway and Black Rose is going be a challenge. Never had a perfect Getaway they are always faded, with some insert wear or worse. Your best bet is get a Getaway PF from Mirco and Radicals ( now I'm getting tempted to do same ) and find a working example that you can swap out. Might be a couple Who Dunnit's but think your looking at the same worn down story in midwest( couple in KC for sure but no idea on PF availability ) . You should probably go looking around Virgina, Carolinas and see if you can find one. Gilligan's Island - there was a nice example for awhile ( think rich had one - or Keith foy ) had one.. You should hit them up and see..
Sure if you looked on Colorado or Texas you'd find some of these and be able to pick them up at TPF or Colorado Pinball Showdown 2022. Slim pickins lately but Money seems to talk to us reluctant folk. I'm working on letting go a few games soon but nothing on your list yet.

He knows i havea whodunit down at CP in for repairs, I told him to make me an offer when i came down for winterbash but didnt hear from him. Ive got a really nice getaway and no fear up here that both have been redecalled with NOS art that i got from Keller

#1342 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

He knows i havea whodunit down at CP in for repairs, I told him to make me an offer when i came down for winterbash but didnt hear from him. Ive got a really nice getaway and no fear up here that both have been redecalled with NOS art that i got from Keller

You said you wanted to wait until it was refurbished first.

I’m definitely interested in it and the getaway you just mentioned

#1343 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have a Jurassic Park Premium and Oktoberfest for sale. Both around 400 plays with mods.

Also have Mando LE and Dialed In LE for sale.

#1344 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

How much for Oktoberfest?

#1345 2 years ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

How much for Oktoberfest?

Just went pending for $7700

1 week later
#1346 2 years ago

Anyone considering selling a pin? Ready for something NEW here!

1 week later
#1347 2 years ago

I’ve got a Walking Dead pro I posted. I’ll be listing a very nice twilight zone soon.

Huo
2nd owner
Goodie bag still attached.
Less than 500 plays
Shaker
Cabinet under lighting tied to flashers

Mint. I can’t find a scratch.

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#1348 2 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

I’ve got a Walking Dead pro I posted. I’ll be listing a very nice twilight zone soon.
Huo
2nd owner
Goodie bag still attached.
Less than 500 plays
Shaker
Cabinet under lighting tied to flashers
Mint. I can’t find a scratch.

Man, sorry to hear you got screwed by that Randy G. I had a verbal agreement to purchase a game from him a few years back. Called him before leaving to pick it up. No answer. Call him again. No answer. Our agreed meeting time came and went. A few hours later he texts and says, "I think I made a mistake on the price. I need another $1000". I don't think I even replied.

Anyway, tell me about that TZ. Any interest in trades?

#1349 2 years ago

Looking for a F 14 Tomcat or Highspeed close to the St. Louis area.

#1350 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-full-mirror-edition

I came across this and now really want to find a T2 in hopes of recreating this beauty! If anyone knows of a T2 looking for a good home please let me know. Projects accepted!

There are 1,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.