IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 37.
#1251 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

It's never been verified, somebody told me around 100.

I just checked the IPSN database and there is one submission at 1234 as a blue cabinet and another at 1356 that is a black cabinet. So that tells me that somewhere in between those numbers Stern made the change in colors. My Cheetah was a blue cabinet and I remember comparing notes at Expo many years ago and the consensus then was that there were more blue out there than most people thought.

#1252 2 years ago

I want to sell my "NOS" Elvira Scared Stiff Playfield. 1000(OBO) - Very nice Clear coat. Will put on Marketplace
soon.

May have a couple other odds and ends for sale here soon. Trying to clean out some Mods, Parts,
and other things I have laying around from Machines of past.

Late Fall and Winter is almost here and hope to get couple projects out the door as well.

#1253 2 years ago

I have 4 Stern DMD's if anybody is looking. $75.00 each

#1254 2 years ago

Scared Stiff PF Pics

#1255 2 years ago

TMNT Premium for sale or trade - can meet halfway in Rolla if anyone has interest.

#1256 2 years ago

Not getting out of hobby but downsizing. I simply do not have the time nor
will have the time to maintain the size of collection I have in the past. So
after much thought over the last couple weeks I've decided to cut things in 1/2.

Games that are 100% Ready to go:

Fish Tales : 6000 - obo - Restored 5 years ago and in mint condition. Restored and Clear Coated
playfield, new plastics, monster fish mod and a few others, flipper fidelity speakers. This game
is one of the nicest FT you will ever see. High end LEDs through out game

BSD Dracula : 5000 - obo - Very nice. This is one of the nicest examples of BSD I have ever owned.
I love this game. Playfield is very nice as it was protected by mylar for years. Cabinet has no fade and
is one of the nicest I've ever seen. High end LEDs through out game

Bride of Pinbot - Fully Restored - 6500 OBO - New playfield, Plastics, Side art, LEDS.

Star Wars LE #552: HUO - Original Owner - 9500 - OBO - Side Rails LED Mod, Stern Side Art

Black Knight Premium with Topper ( original box ) & Shooter - 9,500 (OBO) - Shaker Motor

Not a fire sale. Giving you guys the first crack at picking them up before I go and take pics .

No trades ATM.

#1257 2 years ago

Looking for another pin in the 4500-5500 range.

Have a pretty nice baby pac that I would sell or trade towards a game. May also sell/trade my prospector

#1258 2 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Have a pretty nice baby pac that I would sell or trade towards a game. May also sell/trade my prospector

Have Avatar and Game of Thrones, but ideally looking to trade for another Stern pro.

#1259 2 years ago

Any very nice EM's for sale in greater STL area and or within 4 hours? Looking to add one to my collection. Prefer 2 play but will go for 4 player. PM me if you have one you are willing to depart with. Thx. Dave

#1260 2 years ago

BKSOR Prem - Pending Sold.

#1261 2 years ago

Still have a bunch of games for sale. Problem is not a lot of time to sell them.

Kinda wish we had a Area meetup / Auction / Pinball swap & sale public event like Colorado and a few other
states do.

#1262 2 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Trades or open to cash offers on this.

Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell this baby pac man. I got it thinking it would be awesome for the arcade I work at, but quickly found out why it failed on location back in the day. People ...”
2021-10-17
Springfield, MO
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 847 times

#1263 2 years ago

Baby Pac-Man pending, but just listed my t2. Will also list a sonic prospector, gottlieb dimension, and Bally space invaders soon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell or trade this t2. It works and plays well but is for sure a players machine. It has some bumps and bruises on the cabinet, import coin door, and some cabinet damage...”
2021-10-22
Springfield, MO
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 786 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1264 2 years ago

Any paragons or other Bally with in-line drop target games coming up for sale soon? Or classic sterns?

#1265 2 years ago

Star Wars LE sold.. Going miss that one...

Black Knight Premium + Topper + Shooter = still available.

My availability is starting to dwindle, will make time for BKSOR sale though.

#1266 2 years ago
Quoted from jfrank:

Anyone buy from Arcades Market or know of someone that did? Positive/negative experiences? They have good reviews but just trying to get some first hand feedback. Thanks!

#1267 2 years ago

I have an F-14 in great shape in Webster Groves, MO.

#1268 2 years ago

I bought 2 items from Arcades Market 3 years ago; a Dr. Who pinball machine, and a Mortal Kombat cabinet w/Pandora's Box 6 cassette. They had about a dozen Pins there in various states of disrepair. The Dr. Who had a hole in the front cab where someone had pried open the coinbox-which they fixed as well as getting the machine operational. Everything was working when they delivered it-but it was rough-I'd give it a C. The MK cabinet was new-they make them on-site and it came w a warranty. I'd do business w/them again no problem. I never felt pressured and ended up feeling I got a decent deal for the money.

#1269 2 years ago

Good to know. Thanks

#1270 2 years ago

Is this store ran by Jose?

#1271 2 years ago

Yes Jose

#1272 2 years ago

I bought a Neo Geo from him a long long time ago...at his old corner shop.

#1273 2 years ago

How was your experience? I FaceTimed with him today. Seems like a straight shooter and nice guy.

#1274 2 years ago
Quoted from jfrank:

How was your experience? I FaceTimed with him today. Seems like a straight shooter and nice guy.

He is a really nice guy. I asked him to hold my check till a certain date but he cashed it early. I had a $100 in bank overdraft fees and he discounted the game by $100! He let me borrow his degausing wand too before I bought my own. Now that I know this is his store I will be dropping by for sure.

#1275 2 years ago

I have TWO NIB GNR LE for sale. I also have ONE NIB Mando LE for sale.

$10,500 for the GNR and $10,750 for the Mando LE

I also have toppers for the GNR NIB. Let me know.

BTW head down to St Louis Escape in Soulard to play Godzilla LE

#1276 2 years ago

I have a nice Paragon and also an X-Files, Blue Chip, and Aztec I'm going to list soon. If anyone has interest shoot me a message.

#1277 2 years ago

Freddy krueger getting ready to list it on pinside. Brand new glove.

#1278 2 years ago

Have a nice Shadow I would like to trade plus or minus cash.
Top of the list would be Indianapolis 500, Deadpool pro, Jurassic Park Pro, open to anything I haven't had.

1 week later
#1279 2 years ago

Star Wars Premium
Mirror Blades, Shaker, less than 70 plays
Up for trade - live in Springfield, meet halfway in Rolla for the right deal.

#1280 2 years ago

BKSOR Premium with Topper sold last week. Hope to get Party Zone shopped out soon to sell.

#1281 2 years ago

I am waiting on a replacement ramp for our Austin Powers at which point we will pull it, strip the upper playfield, tumble metal, clean wax ect.

Upon completion I will be looking to trade it +/- cash for any WPC title on my wishlist. https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/the_pump_house/collection

#1282 2 years ago

Just listed a nice LW3 in FB Marketplace.
I'll get it listed here soon.

#1283 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cheetah Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Original blue cabinet. Plays as it should. Comes with new plastics not installed.”
2021-12-15
St. Louis, MO
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 708 times

#1284 2 years ago

Can meet halfway in Rolla for cash or trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Star Wars Premium Born on Date Sept 14,2021 Less than 100 plays (currently only 85) but still playing. Stern Shaker motor Mirror Blades Hot Wheels X-Wing Coin Door Yoda Fun and F...”
2021-11-06
Branson, MO
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 758 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1285 2 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

Just listed a nice LW3 in FB Marketplace.
I'll get it listed here soon.

Ugh I just bought one that was in rough shape. Should have waited as I am in STL quite often.

#1286 2 years ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

Ugh I just bought one that was in rough shape. Should have waited as I am in STL quite often.

It sold in less than 24 hours.

#1287 2 years ago

I have 2 EM's I'm listing on FB if anyone interested.
Blue Chip and Aztec. Both in pretty good shape, nice backglasses on both, pretty nice playfields and cabinets.
1200.00 for the pair.

#1288 2 years ago

I posted a Wrestlemania for sale today.

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#1289 2 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium For Sale or Trade

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Don't wait for the 2022 price increase... If you're considering one of these, now's your chance to get it cheaper and have it for the holidays. Someone will really enjoy this one....”
2021-11-21
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 287 times

#1290 2 years ago

I'm getting ready to list my TNA. I figured I would mention it here first. I'll post a link to the ad when I get it up.

Unfortunately, it does have some minor playfield chipping. It was from the middle of the run with the old artwork. The later runs have the artwork removed around the posts to prevent chipping.

However, it does have a beautiful butter cabinet in perfect condition.

$7500 firm - I would also consider a trade for NBA Fastbreak (and cash).

#1291 2 years ago

looking to trade out shrek and iron man vault up at west county lanes towards spike 2 games we dont have.

#1292 2 years ago

Anyone looking to move a Funhouse? Please let me know. Thanks.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from spectrum-1980s:

looking to trade out shrek and iron man vault up at west county lanes towards spike 2 games we dont have.

Nooooo. I love that Iron Man.

#1294 2 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Anyone looking to move a Funhouse? Please let me know. Thanks.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Possibly, do you have any games to offer in trade?

#1295 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Possibly, do you have any games to offer in trade?

Sorry, nothing to offer up as trade. Just looking to buy outright.

#1296 2 years ago

Anyone have a Tron to sell? Let me know!

#1297 2 years ago

Im going to put my AIQ Pro up for trade soon and would meet halfway for the right deal. Primarily looking to trade for another stern, but open to offers +/- cash.

Game is in good shape and plays as it should, but will get photos and an ad created soon.

#1298 2 years ago

Putting my Munsters LE up for sale / trade - if interested let me know!

#1300 2 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Im going to put my AIQ Pro up for trade soon and would meet halfway for the right deal. Primarily looking to trade for another stern, but open to offers +/- cash.
Game is in good shape and plays as it should, but will get photos and an ad created soon.

Avengers is pending but Im looking for a game to replace it. Mostly intersted in another stern like TMNT, but open to others.

There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.