IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 37.
#1201 2 years ago

Thanks for all the interest.
The New In Box Ghostbusters Premium is sold.

#1202 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Up for sale is a Vibratory Bowl from Chicago Electric and Walnut media. This Bowl has an 18 lb capacity. Put items to be cleaned in the bowl, flip the switch and it vibrates the...”
2 years ago
Lake St Louis, MO
Expired!

If anyone is interested...located in Lake St. Louis...

#1203 2 years ago

Also have this if anyone is interested...

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Anyone interested in a NGG Alternate Translite? Comes with the translite and glass. Can ship if buyer pays shipping charges.”
2021-07-31
Lake St Louis, MO
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 204 times

1 week later
#1204 2 years ago

Looking for a
Red Spider-Man
Champion Pub
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Teenage Mutant Turtles Pro
High speed
Rocky and Bulwinkle
Scared Stiff
Getaway
Open to other machines

Have a Fishtales, The Shadow, Met Pro for trade or for sale plus or minus cash.

#1205 2 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Looking for a
Red Spider-Man
Champion Pub
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Teenage Mutant Turtles Pro
High speed
Rocky and Bulwinkle
Scared Stiff
Getaway
Open to other machines
Have a Fishtales, The Shadow, Met Pro for trade or for sale plus or minus cash.

PM sent

#1206 2 years ago

Anyone have a very nice example of Roller Coaster Tycoon, Ripley's, or No Good Gofers they would be willing to sell? Thanks.

#1207 2 years ago

Anyone have a met premium they want to sell?

#1208 2 years ago

Just posted a Eight Ball Deluxe LE on St. Louis Craigslist. Have to make room for new purchase.

1 week later
#1209 2 years ago

In light of the "life happens" category, I must put my AIQ Prem. up for sale. It is HUO, been mine the whole time, etc. Only mod is the CM Ramp fix. Low plays. I'll get exact number of plays if needed. Pics upon request before I put an official classified ad up. PM me if interested.

#1210 2 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

In light of the "life happens" category, I must put my AIQ Prem. up for sale. It is HUO, been mine the whole time, etc. Only mod is the CM Ramp fix. Low plays. I'll get exact number of plays if needed. Pics upon request before I put an official classified ad up. PM me if interested.

PM sent

#1211 2 years ago

Looking for

Munsters Pro
Kiss pro
LOTR
Indy 500

Thanks

#1212 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a nice original harlem that is playing well. New rectifier board, repinned major connectors, driver board has new caps and .100 header pins, clear silicone rubber. Backgl...”
2021-08-28
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 646 times

Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a great playing stars with new nvram.weebly mpu, new rectifier board, leds in the gi, all insert lights have been converted to “yoppsicle” led pcbs to eliminate the fla...”
2021-08-28
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1009 times

Got these two for sale and plan to list a nice paragon and stranger things pro with Uv kit as well

#1213 2 years ago

I have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle LE with Topper for sale. Let me know.

#1214 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-59

Put up my Iron Man for Sale / Trade if anyone is interested

#1215 2 years ago
Quoted from Powdevil:

Just posted a Eight Ball Deluxe LE on St. Louis Craigslist. Have to make room for new purchase.

EBD LE has Sold... Next up I have a nice Stern SeaWitch for sale. Prefer local. This machine is mostly restored and is in very nice condition. I’ve probably got $5k in trade value into it but will be willing to sell at $4k. I’ll post it on CL soon. Pinsiders can contact me through here for pics or info.

#1216 2 years ago

Current Games for sale:
Iron Man : 5500 - Enhanced Sound Upgrade with Flipper Fidelity - Nice Playfield - needs one plastic near orbit / spinner lane.
Black Belt: 2500 - Very nice game. You don't find these in this condition often

#1217 2 years ago

I have a huo ACDC premium vault I just listed for sale.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#1218 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This game is in good shape and playing well with UV kit. It has slight wear around the left saucer and shooter lane, but nothing crazy. I know these are terrible photos, but I wil...”
2021-09-02
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 637 times

Just listed my Stranger Things Pro with UV kit. Still also have harlem and stars for sale.

#1219 2 years ago

Still looking for a red Spider-Man or Deadpool pro close to the St. Louis area.

#1220 2 years ago

stlouis.craigslist.org link

Quoted from t2:

Still looking for a red Spider-Man or Deadpool pro close to the St. Louis area.

#1221 2 years ago

DougPiranha is in the house!!! Glad to see your still alive and flipping!!! You been laying low. Hope all is well!!!

#1222 2 years ago
Quoted from t2:

DougPiranha is in the house!!! Glad to see your still alive and flipping!!! You been laying low. Hope all is well!!!

Not too bad. I kinda burnt out after my new Wonka broke for a year. Still around tho.

Hope things are good for u too!

#1223 2 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Not too bad. I kinda burnt out after my new Wonka broke for a year. Still around tho.
Hope things are good for u too!

I got another HULK LE waiting for you - just say when .

#1224 2 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I got another HULK LE waiting for you - just say when .

Lol.

One of the only games I lost money on.

#1225 2 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:Looking for
Munsters Pro
Kiss pro
LOTR
Indy 500
Thanks

I have a Munsters Pro in Florissant. Prefer to trade though.

#1227 2 years ago

why?

#1228 2 years ago

I dig it. But I’m a fan of the alternate art work in-general. I think it’s way more fun then just the name of the machine plastered on the side.

#1229 2 years ago

Anyone trading a GnR LE?

#1230 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I dig it. But I’m a fan of the alternate art work in-general. I think it’s way more fun then just the name of the machine plastered on the side.

I agree. I like Brian Allen's artwork, in general. I didn't know he also had cabinet art. Hmm....

#1231 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I I didn't know he also had cabinet art. Hmm....

He doesn't....

#1232 2 years ago

I've lowered the price on Iron Man to 5000 obo
Lowered price on Black Belt to 2250.

Would possibly bundle the two games together slightly cheaper.

I have all the components for a Medieval Madness Royal edition + MMR 15k...
Will rent a Tuxedo, Roll out the Red Carpet and deliver with a smile up to 500miles ( no additional charge )
All proceeds will go to Godzilla LE and charitable donation of up to 5% to project pinball raflfle & F Pinflation.

#1233 2 years ago

Looking for a HUO avengers IQ if anyone is considering selling.

#1234 2 years ago
Quoted from joshvandam:

Couple of them on sale in Marketplace. Thought there were a couple for sale locally with the Godzilla drop coming.

#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from joshvandam:

ive got some coming from stern this week, but they are NIB

#1236 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Stern Pirates of a Caribbean and Stern Black Knight Pro.

#1237 2 years ago

Considering selling:

HUO - Black Knight Premium with Topper & Shooter
HUO - Elvira Premium With Topper.

Low plays on these titles. I'll get some pictures and pricing details up soon and possible trades.
As always prefer to sell to Pinsider or local community.

#1238 2 years ago

HUO - Black Knight Premium with Topper ( original box ) & Shooter - 9,500 (OBO)
HUO - Elvira Premium With Topper (with box) pricing 10,500 (OBO)

Had a couple folks PM me. Based on Facebook & Pinside pricing + price increases. You can always shoot me a
counter offer. Very hard to put a $ on these games in todays market. Though seen a couple selling around
this price point.

Would consider the following trades.. + Cash where needed. Circus Voltaire, TNA, and Champion Pub .. Maybe deadpool pro / premium.

#1239 2 years ago

Considering selling my ST Pro. No mods, not vault edition. I've had it two years and am looking for something new. I'd be looking for 5.2k. Open to trades for GB Pro or DP Pro.

#1240 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

HUO - Black Knight Premium with Topper ( original box ) & Shooter - 9,500 (OBO)
HUO - Elvira Premium With Topper (with box) pricing 10,500 (OBO)
Had a couple folks PM me. Based on Facebook & Pinside pricing + price increases. You can always shoot me a
counter offer. Very hard to put a $ on these games in todays market. Though seen a couple selling around
this price point.
Would consider the following trades.. + Cash where needed. Circus Voltaire, TNA, and Champion Pub .. Maybe deadpool pro / premium.

PM sent

#1241 2 years ago

EHOH pending sold.

1 week later
#1242 2 years ago

I've decided to hold onto - Black Knight Sword of Rage - as it is among the games to be supported out of the gate by Stern Insider.

EHOH Topper is pending sold as of Saturday as well. No idea what I'm selling next. Behind on all my projects.

#1243 2 years ago

I've decided to hold onto - Black Knight Sword of Rage - as it is among the games to be supported out of the gate by Stern Insider.
EHOH Topper is pending sold as of Saturday as well. No idea what I'm selling next. Behind on all my projects.

You don't happen to have a project Space Shuttle, do you? Been looking for a beater in the area as my next project.

#1244 2 years ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

You don't happen to have a project Space Shuttle, do you? Been looking for a beater in the area as my next project.

I do not have a full - project Space Shuttle. I do have a finished HardTop - new ramps, plastics everything, taste full LEDS , backglass - I left the incadescents in because of the strobe effect on exhaust of SS . The only thing left is to restore cabinet and fix the Ball in Play display.

That I plan on selling. Will sell as it sits with the Pinball Pimp Stencils.

#1245 2 years ago

I do not have a full - project Space Shuttle. I do have a finished HardTop - new ramps, plastics everything, taste full LEDS , backglass - I left the incadescents in because of the strobe effect on exhaust of SS . The only thing left is to restore cabinet and fix the Ball in Play display.
That I plan on selling. Will sell as it sits with the Pinball Pimp Stencils.

Sounds really nice! I have a budget and a NOS playfield that are telling me I better hold out for something a little more wrecked.

#1246 2 years ago

Looking for an F-14, High Speed, or Rocky and Bullwinkle.

#1247 2 years ago

I'm kicking myself for passing on a High Speed 6x years ago for 500.

#1248 2 years ago

Testing the waters for local guys.

High end Fathom, original cabinet that is beyond nice, new playfield etc...
Cheetah blue cabinet (rare), first 100 off the line were blue....
Possibly DILE, mods, topper etc....

Chris

#1249 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Testing the waters for local guys.
High end Fathom, original cabinet that is beyond nice, new playfield etc...
Cheetah blue cabinet (rare), first 100 off the line were blue....
Possibly DILE, mods, topper etc....
Chris

Cheetah blue cabinets...Chris, are you saying that only the first 100 cabinets were blue? I believe it is more than that, much closer to 250.

#1250 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Cheetah blue cabinets...Chris, are you saying that only the first 100 cabinets were blue? I believe it is more than that, much closer to 250.

It's never been verified, somebody told me around 100.

There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.