IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,798 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 36.
#1101 3 years ago

Anyone have Judge Dredd their willing to sell?

#1102 3 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

That should be a fun trip :S)did you sell JN ? I was up at your place this week for lunch as well I have been getting the Kings Ham and Cheese Pump house is the best place for good food and nice

I wouldn’t call it fun. My but still hurts from 31 hours in a car seat.

Haven’t really tried to sell the JM as I figure out a layout that will let me have 14 pins on the floor at once

#1103 3 years ago
Quoted from NewToPinball125:

Anyone have Judge Dredd their willing to sell?

Ask Ccbiggs007 on here
He has one.

#1104 3 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

Ask Ccbiggs007 on here
He has one.

Thank you

#1105 3 years ago

There’s a JD on FB marketplace in Sycamore IL

#1106 3 years ago

Troy Smith also has one in Decatur listed

#1107 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Troy Smith also has one in Decatur listed

Mine sold, thanks for mentioning me though Pumphouse, see you guys for lunch again soon

#1108 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Mine sold, thanks for mentioning me though Pumphouse, see you guys for lunch again soon

What happened to the cirqus you mentioned on FB a month or so ago

#1109 3 years ago

What happened to the cirqus you mentioned on FB a month or so ago

its in my gameroom, you needing one? new lower cabinet, green powder coat, colordmd, 8500. message me if you want pics

#1110 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

its in my gameroom, you needing one? new lower cabinet, green powder coat, colordmd, 8500. message me if you want pics

Hit me up with pics at your convenience

#1111 3 years ago

There’s a JD on FB marketplace in Sycamore IL

Thank you, I’m currently talking with CCBiggs007 regarding a machine.

#1112 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am offering my help. (that is my creative way to get your attention!)

Think of this as somewhat of a reverse gofundme (ifundyou!). I am offering my money: that money is going to you in exchange of one or two or three of the following (now with more choice than ever!):

Stern:
- Star Wars (Pro or Premium, Regular or Comic.)
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Jurassic Park (Pro)
- Kiss (Pro)
- Iron Man (Pro)
- Stranger Things (Pro or Premium)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

CGC:
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness

Looking for HUO or HUO-like condition (i.e. if it looks and plays very close to a HUO even if it has been on location, that is fine with me).

I would prefer to avoid shipping: I will drive, pay and pick-up the game. I am located in Colorado but I am open to neighboring States as well. You just bought a game? If that helps my case, I can even pick up that game for you and deliver it to your place when I go pick up the game I buy from you.

#1113 3 years ago

Hit me up with pics at your convenience

Are you seriously considering placing CV on location? FYI, fun game, just not a location friendly machine.

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Are you seriously considering placing CV on location? FYI, fun game, just not a location friendly machine.

I'm buying them to put them into play, not hoard them.

We can put 14 machines on the floor at once. Everything we buy beyond 14 is for rotation on and off the floor.

So, for example, our TaF and FT are going into the basement for restoration first.

#1115 3 years ago

We can put 14 machines on the floor at once.

We stopped in on Saturday and got a great meal and played a few games - the ones I played were clean, setup well and played smoothly and only 50 cents, that was nice! Hope these are doing well for you.

#1116 3 years ago

**Sale is pending**

Hey everyone.

I am unloading a lightly used (compared to most I have seen) Escalera. It is the MS-66 and includes the charger, a fresh battery (replaced four months ago) and the big wheel attachment.

Bought it, loved it, safely moved countless games solo from my basement arcade in my old house. If you have stairs, it is a game changer. I recently moved into a house with a configuration that no longer needs it.

$1,900 firm. No trades. Cash only.

**Sale is pending**

#1117 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

We stopped in on Saturday and got a great meal and played a few games - the ones I played were clean, setup well and played smoothly and only 50 cents, that was nice! Hope these are doing well for you.

Troy just dropped off our Theatre of Magic and Cirqus Voltaire!

We now have:
The Addams Family (On floor temporarily before restoration)
Attack From Mars (On floor temporarily before restoration)
Austin Powers
Bram Stokers Dracula
Cirqus Voltaire
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Demolition Man
Fish Tales (off floor for full restoration)
The Flintstones
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (on floor temporarily before restoration)
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Revenge From Mars
The Shadow
Terminator 3
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone

https://i.imgur.com/QEPnOID.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XUxXwaX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2oUAWMV.jpg

#1118 3 years ago

We now have:
Austin Powers
Bram Stokers Dracula
Cirqus Voltaire
Demolition Man
The Flintstones
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Revenge From Mars
The Shadow
Terminator 3
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone

You have amazing taste. Love the collection. I’m going to have to check your place out. Good luck with everything.

#1119 3 years ago

We now have:
Austin Powers
Bram Stokers Dracula
Cirqus Voltaire
Demolition Man
The Flintstones
Johnny Mnemonic
Judge Dredd
Revenge From Mars
The Shadow
Terminator 3
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone

Are you guys allowed to be open for indoor dining yet?

#1120 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Are you guys allowed to be open for indoor dining yet?

Yes, limited occupancy and we are running limited hours (11-9 weekdays 11-2 fri sat). No sitting at the bar inside and masks required.

1 week later
#1121 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking for trades for my HUO Deadpool Premium. No playfield issues and plays as it should. Not sure what I'm looking for until it is offered to me. Other Stern premiums possibly ...”
2021-03-18
O'fallon, MO
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1183 times

#1123 3 years ago

Just picked up a really nice white water

#1124 3 years ago

i was with you at lunch just two days ago and you said you were done buying, that sure didnt last

#1125 3 years ago

Quoted from Tilt:

i was with you at lunch just two days ago and you said you were done buying, that sure didnt last

He has a problem like the rest of us! Ha!!!

Just got rid of a classic Williams and need to fill the space

Looking for a Deadpool pro
Champion Pub
Spider Man
Jurassic Park Pro
Scared Stiff
High Speed
F-14
Time Machine

Close to the St. Louis area

#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from t2:

He has a problem like the rest of us! Ha!!!
Just got rid of a classic Williams and need to fill the space
Looking for a Deadpool pro
Champion Pub
Spider Man
Jurassic Park Pro
Close to the St. Louis area

I can help your crack addiction, i mean pin addiction. Ive got a what you need

deadpool pro new in box
jurrasic park pro, new in box
HUO spiderman black
red spiderman

allin my warehouse right now in decatur and ready to go

#1127 3 years ago

Anyone have a Comet project within a few hours of St Louis?

#1128 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I said I was done but I also listed 3 pins that would make me jump. Then brooks texted me the WW listing five hours later.

#1129 2 years ago

Looking for an LotR within a few hours drive of KC!

#1130 2 years ago

Looking for a Dr who. If you have one to sell or possibly trade pm me. Prefer to be within a few hours driving distance.

1 week later
#1131 2 years ago

Up for Sale:

Star Trek Next Generation : 4800 ( very nice )
Munsters Premium : 7000 ( Stern Topper, Stern Side Art, Stern Cabinet Armor , Stern Shooter Rod, Sling protectors, Few Mezel Mods )
Scared Stiff Playfield: 1000 ( Mint condition )

Trade's I would consider + $ my way if required)

Alex Cooper's Nightmare Castle:
Spooky TNA,
Stranger Things or TMNT Premium in trade:
Indy 500

DMD era games and System 11 trades welcomed.
Stern DMD era

Other Trade stuff I need ( Would consider buying outright ) :

Indy500

Funhouse (NOS, Mirco or similar PF must be Minty and dimpled )
Funhouse Cabinet Decals

Will be posting Pics to Facebook and Pinside Marketplace soon. Starting with Munsters.

Everything negotiable to a point.

#1132 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Up for Sale:
Star Trek Next Generation : 4800 ( very nice )
Munsters Premium : Reasonable offers consider - PM for price ( Topper, Side Art, Cabinet Armor , Sling protectors, Few Mezel Mods )
Scared Stiff Playfield: 1000 ( Mint condition )
Trade's I would consider:
Alex Cooper's Nightmare Castle:
Stranger Things or TMNT Premium in trade:
DMD era games and System 11 trades welcomed.
Stern DMD era
Other Trade stuff:
Funhouse (NOS, Mirco or similar PF must be Minty and dimpled )
Funhouse Cabinet Decals
Will be posting to Facebook and Pinside soon. Starting with Munsters.

I have a bunch of Ramps and other MISC stuff I will be posting soon.

Have a bit of surplus stuff that I don't plan on using. Need to make room.

Also looking for semi populated Junk PFs with Mechs, Coils or parts on them. Trying to build
up inventory of a couple parts for games I plan building. Mostly Solid state drop target mechs
in working condition and roached PFs. Won't pay a premium but will pay, just looking for reuse for
a couple home-brew pinball ideas I have in the works.

Roached PF's are being used to research Clear Coat formulations and the effects on various era
surfaces. Almost finished with my CC booth. I have a few Gottleibs and Williams games PFs
that are restorable. Just wanting some basket case stuff to use for testing on as surface paint can
react to CC's in unpredictable ways. I have some art preservation training so trying to do it right.

#1133 2 years ago

Looking for a new game. Open to anything 1985 and newer.

#1135 2 years ago

As we crawl our way out of covid we have not resumed normal entertainment (bands karaoke ect) on Friday’s.

So, until we do, free play on our 16 pins from 9pm till close on Friday’s starting today.

The Pump House 1523 E Edwardsville Rd Wood River Il (in between Alton and Edwardsville, one exit past CP Pinball

#1136 2 years ago

If you get me now, I’m headed from

On my way to pick up a TOTAN!

A busy man for sure. Nice score.

#1137 2 years ago

Chicago and St Louis trip this week( CP PInball area) If your looking for a new Stern pin, let me know. Current in stock game list:
New in Box
Led Zeppelin Premium
Led Zeppelin Pro
TMNT Premium
Stranger Things Pro
Star Trek Pro
Avengers IQ Pro
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro

Slightly used
TMNT Premium
Avengers IQ Premium

Will be heading

#1138 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Chicago and St Louis trip this week( CP PInball area) If your looking for a new Stern pin, let me know. Current in stock game list:
New in Box
Led Zeppelin Premium
Led Zeppelin Pro
TMNT Premium
Stranger Things Pro
Star Trek Pro
Avengers IQ Pro
Deadpool Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Slightly used
TMNT Premium
Avengers IQ Premium
Will be heading

Planning on buying a Led Zeppelin premium very soon but not this week unfortunately. Need to finish up selling a house first.

#1139 2 years ago

Munsters Premium & STNG Pending sold!

#1140 2 years ago

Anybody looking for a Beatles gold with topper. Willing to work out a possible trade deal.

#1141 2 years ago

Will be in St Louis within the next few days and looking to pickup a machine 90s and newer. PM if you have something, thanks!

#1142 2 years ago

Does anyone know of any good local contacts for powder coating? I'd like to have the hardware on my TZ coated but not sure who'd be a reputable source to reach out to. Any help would be appreciated!

#1143 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Does anyone know of any good local contacts for powder coating? I'd like to have the hardware on my TZ coated but not sure who'd be a reputable source to reach out to. Any help would be appreciated!

A place called Gateway in St. Peter's is very good and affordable.

#1144 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

A place called Gateway in St. Peter's is very good and affordable.

Awesome, I've put a call into them so hopefully they give me a buzz back! I'm assuming you worked with them? If so, would you be willing to share what you paid for getting your work done? I'd be looking to have all the hardware coated (legs, side rails, coinbox, backbox hinges, and lockdown bar).

#1145 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Awesome, I've put a call into them so hopefully they give me a buzz back! I'm assuming you worked with them? If so, would you be willing to share what you paid for getting your work done? I'd be looking to have all the hardware coated (legs, side rails, coinbox, backbox hinges, and lockdown bar).

I have used them, but not for pinball. They powdered a whole BMX bike (frame, forks, handlebars and seatpost) IIRC for around 220-250.

#1146 2 years ago

Making a trip to St Louis on Monday and can bring along this Whirlwind if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “The good: Rebuilt flippers Brand new flipper button switches New spinning disk decals Brand new legs Smattering of LEDs The bad: Needs shopped Second toll-booth switch is flaky B...”
2021-04-14
Kansas City, MO
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 579 times

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Troy North at Top Score Gamerooms in Festus, MO does powder coating. If you reach out to him tell him Eric Jackson sent you.

#1148 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Troy North at Top Score Gamerooms in Festus, MO does powder coating. If you reach out to him tell him Eric Jackson sent you.

Yeah, I know Troy but I'm being told his timeframe for returning items is upwards of 2 months. Not sure I want my game out of commission for that type of time!

#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Yeah, I know Troy but I'm being told his timeframe for returning items is upwards of 2 months. Not sure I want my game out of commission for that type of time!

just remember, if you use a common powdercoat place, they normally dont pay much attention to detail. I have a local place that does it for me, but i only use them if im forced to. Since most powdercoat places do industrial type jobs, the clients dont care to much about a few imperfections. so you often get some dust or so in it. You get what you pay for, and that goes for time to. if you want it done right, send it off. guys like BackAlley and Robert Stone have real good quality and decent turn around times

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

just remember, if you use a common powdercoat place, they normally dont pay much attention to detail. I have a local place that does it for me, but i only use them if im forced to. Since most powdercoat places do industrial type jobs, the clients dont care to much about a few imperfections. so you often get some dust or so in it. You get what you pay for, and that goes for time to. if you want it done right, send it off. guys like BackAlley and Robert Stone have real good quality and decent turn around times

Awesome, thanks Troy! I’ll give em a buzz!

There are 1,798 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.