IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 37.
#951 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

...I’ll also mention that the Chesterfield mall is a ghost town. Haven’t been there in a while but I think there are only a handful of stores operating in the full sized mall. I guess he is one of them. Surreal experience to walk around the huge vacant space feeling like ghosts from the 80’s and 90’s are floating around.

Keeps the rent and overhead low!

#952 3 years ago

I may have bought that shadow ha ha, probably close to 8 years ago? Anyway yes dude is a character. Told me he didn’t know what a credit dot was and totally deflected when I asked him what was causing it on the shadow. Also he was not happy at all about me asking him to help me slide it in the back of my truck, I was kinda surprised buying from a retail location that it would be out of the question. (The deal hinged on it and I was there with cash, so he did begrudgingly assist.) Before I had proper tools and I bought stuff off Craig’s I’d always bring a friend but this was a store. I’m super easy going so I’d buy again If he had something I was really searching for but I’d consider it like buying from a random dude on Craig’s not like buying from a retail location.

#953 3 years ago

Hi all, I have a 1947 United Mexico with flippers I want to set free. I'm third owner if you count a family as owner two that had it since the 50's. The flippers appear as they were installed when the pin was new because they completely match. Price $400

Added over 4 years ago:

Correction, I would be likely 4th owner if owner three counts as a family. I just posted a for sale thread, and this drunk post of $400 was lowered quite a bit.

#954 3 years ago

good ol Bill!

#955 3 years ago
Quoted from Venom_249:

I may have bought that shadow ha ha, probably close to 8 years ago?

Ha, yeah, 8 years ago sounds about right. How did it play in the end? I also now remember the same exact credit dot conversation.

#956 3 years ago

That’s funny, I was like dude I know you know what a credit dot is........still have the shadow it had many very small issues basically like it was just pulled off route and not gone through nothing expensive though couple optos needed replaced. The brick wall drop target needed a lot of adjustment I remember tinkering with that for quite a while to get it to drop properly.

#957 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Anyone know if Arcade Amusements in Chesterfield is legit? Trying to set my dad who is local up with an EM.

Not sure what kind of time line you are looking at but I am working on a Williams Gulfstream. Should be ready in next few weeks.

#958 3 years ago

I'll second that. One weird dude. Bought a pin and arcade from him in late 90's. He is legit been around along time. Hope you catch him on one of his good days. If he has any. Ha!

#959 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

Ha, yeah, 8 years ago sounds about right. How did it play in the end? I also now remember the same exact credit dot conversation.

Your lucky you held out and bought my Shadow. It's gotta be one of the nicest Shadows out there. If I remember right the sanctum area was perfect. That's before I knew new better.

#960 3 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Your lucky you held out and bought my Shadow. It's gotta be one of the nicest Shadows out there. If I remember right the sanctum area was perfect. That's before I knew new better.

Yeah, glad it worked out that way for sure. Still go it and sanctum does look good. Bill’s was actually in decent shape, but the weirdness was a little too much.

#961 3 years ago

Anybody have a Funhouse or Elvis they want to sell close to St. Louis?

#962 3 years ago

I’m going to be listing a Bk2k soon. Just seeing if anyone local was interested first.

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

Yeah, glad it worked out that way for sure. Still go it and sanctum does look good. Bill’s was actually in decent shape, but the weirdness was a little too much.

I ended up with your TFTC about 4-5 years ago. Had that distinct screw hole threw the playfield by the flippers. Funny how games make the rounds. Went to a new home in Catiwissa.

Looking for a Spider-Man or Deadpool pro close to the St. Louis area.

#964 3 years ago

Not my post, but thought that this thread would get it in front of more of the right eyes than Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/iirxuy/williams_laser_ball_machineset_out_for_bulk_trash/

Saw a Williams Laser Ball set out for bulk pickup in the alley between 3900 block of Flora Place and 3900 block of Russell at 7:30 am this morning. Was not in the best of shape, but thought I would post in case someone local wanted to try and rehab it before scrap metal folks grabbed it. Sorry that I didn't have my phone with me when I was out for a walk, so no photos.

#965 3 years ago
Quoted from InsideOutlane:

Not my post, but thought that this thread would get it in front of more of the right eyes than Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/iirxuy/williams_laser_ball_machineset_out_for_bulk_trash/
Saw a Williams Laser Ball set out for bulk pickup in the alley between 3900 block of Flora Place and 3900 block of Russell at 7:30 am this morning. Was not in the best of shape, but thought I would post in case someone local wanted to try and rehab it before scrap metal folks grabbed it. Sorry that I didn't have my phone with me when I was out for a walk, so no photos.

Hope someone recurs this.

#966 3 years ago

Bk2k is sold.

#967 3 years ago

I snagged it! (anyone have a backglass for sale for it?)

Quoted from InsideOutlane:

#968 3 years ago

Wonka LE -8500 still available
Restored Fishtales - 5000 Nicest one I've seen. 10/10 no wear not damage .Showroom quality ( Lots of Mods, Flipper Fidelity Sound and Leds )
Munsters Premium - still available

At this point Cash is king. Unless you have a CFTBL, Dr. Dude, Metallica, Iron Man, Iron Maiden or ? DMD era game
you wan trade toward. Eventually I will get pics. Haven't had time to take comprehensive pics and setup adds I'm swamped
with work and home projects.

#969 3 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Figured I would post here, does anyone have a turtles in the st louis area. I will bring multiple masks and lots of beer to play one. I was hoping padavans would have it sooner than later.

Did you find one to play? I have a Premium in Wentzville area.

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from Dsexauer:

I snagged it! (anyone have a backglass for sale for it?)

Awesome, glad to hear! Please PM me an update after you get it going!

#971 3 years ago

Wonka - pending Deal.

#972 3 years ago

Anybody interested in nos creature or bop ramp set? I also have a used BSD playfield that I’m going to be listing.

#973 3 years ago

Getting ready to sell my Stranger Things Pro with installed UV Kit. Jumping on the Avengers wagon if I can sell. Please DM me if interested. Thanks in advance.

#974 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Baywatch they are thinking of selling? I had an interesting turn in events today after striking out three times on possible pinball purchases recently (whoever got the Strange Science, congrats!). I'm trying to buy my first early DMD game since I sold my Doctor Who four years ago. I had a price range in mind and when my wife started looking she saw Baywatch and said we need that. I'm thinking why not. There's one 4.5 hours away, but would rather buy local.

BTW, someone asked about Arcade Amusements Plus earlier. I went there todoay to check out the JM, SST, and LW3 he had listed on his website. They were of course sold and all he had were much older games, which I'm not into at this moment. It wouldn't surprise me if those games with his prices have been on the website for several years.

#975 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Anyone know if Arcade Amusements in Chesterfield is legit? Trying to set my dad who is local up with an EM.

I was there today and if you are into EM, probably a good place. Read my prior post though, if looking for early DMD or newer. Nothing there for that, despite the website.

#976 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I was there today and if you are into EM, probably a good place. Read my prior post though, if looking for early DMD or newer. Nothing there for that, despite the website.

His bother used to maintain the website and he passed away.

#977 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Thanks for the feedback! I think I'm going to visit soon and try and set him up.

#978 3 years ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one for sale/price.

#979 3 years ago

Hello All,

I'm looking for the following. Ideally things on the south side of St. Louis since I would be making a bit of a drive.

Thanks

Wheel of Fortune
Jackbot

Mousin Around
High Speed
Pinbot
Grand Lizard
Millionaire
Road Kings
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Banzai Run

#980 3 years ago

Looking for a Junk Yard, any condition really as long as it is working.

Me and the wife put a few hours on the one at the waiting room and love it, its brutal but kept pulling us back in for one more game. Let me know if you have one.

#981 3 years ago

Gonna be driving through st louis on my way to indy next weekend. Can bring a few machines with me. Open to trading.

Project Superkixx that has 3rd generation superchexx boards. Electronics are good, metal base took a hit and would need a bit of love. - 700
Laser cue - 1400
Slugfest with working card dispenser - 1500
Project freddy and an unshopped checkpoint as well. PM if interested.

#982 3 years ago

Wonka sold.

Have a few games I am going to spend some effort listing here in the future but no worried about it atm.
Beautiful shopped , Top Score Gameroom restored Fish Tales I'm standing tall on 5k or best offer Has Pin Fidelity
sound and few tasteful mods but pristine.

#983 3 years ago

Still searching ....

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, upgraded sound/pinsound board, pinstadium lighting, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you can part with and the price.

1 week later
#984 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Still searching ....
Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, upgraded sound/pinsound board, pinstadium lighting, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you can part with and the price.

Found One

2 weeks later
#985 3 years ago

Wonka le for sale .... HUO tasteful mods ... Like new .. PM for pictures.. great game just need space...

#986 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Wonka le for sale .... HUO tasteful mods ... Like new .. PM for pictures.. great game just need space...

Price?

#987 3 years ago

Looking for Nine Ball, Time Machine, Cosmic Gunfight or Joker Poker. Have good player Barracora for trade + or - cash.

#988 3 years ago

Hey Folks I have a Deadpool Pro with powder coating - side blade art for sale 5k. I also have a Metallica Premium with side blade art - color screen - powder coating $6700 and I have a Big Lebowski I'll sell.

But hey I have Guns N Roses set up at St Louis Escape if you want to come down tonight. As you might know we're a JJP Dist so we can get you new ones.

Come down tonight and we'll put a ton of free credits on the game. Come check it out.

#989 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice ToM. Beautiful playfield no wear to it anywhere shooter lane looks great. No credit dots, non ghosting leds from pinball life, new rubbers, new legs and feet, new trunk...”
2020-10-11
Elburn, IL
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 374 times

Just listed a really nice ToM if anyone is looking for one.

#990 3 years ago

I hope you didn't blink because we just added ANOTHER new Game.

Avengers LE.

I'm betting we have the only Avengers LE to play in St Louis! LOL

Come on down!

#991 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I hope you didn't blink because we just added ANOTHER new Game.
Avengers LE.
I'm betting we have the only Avengers LE to play in St Louis! LOL
Come on down!

What are your hours and is pinball open to the public? I don’t have interest in anything else.

#992 3 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

What are your hours and is pinball open to the public? I don’t have interest in anything else.

Yes, you can go and only play pinball. Lots of great stuff.

#993 3 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park pro I am toying with the idea of trading but not sure what I want right now. If anyone has something to trade send me a PM.

#994 3 years ago

Looking for the following:

GOT Pro
TOTAN
Fish Tales

PM if you have one for sale.

Added over 4 years ago:

**Found ***

#995 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have a Jurassic Park pro I am toying with the idea of trading but not sure what I want right now. If anyone has something to trade send me a PM.

Quoted from fishmanrob:

Looking for the following:
GOT Pro
TOTAN
Fish Tales
PM if you have one for sale.

I have a GOT Pro and am looking to mix things up a bit with another modern pin, maybe Iron Maiden Pro, JP Pro, TMNT Pro, Deadpool Pro, etc.

#996 3 years ago

Looking for a World Poker Tour pin for a friend. Anyone have one local they want to sell?

Added over 4 years ago:

Found

#997 3 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Looking for a World Poker Tour pin for a friend. Anyone have one local they want to sell?

Found

Added over 3 years ago:

Found

#998 3 years ago

Have a decent Whirlwind for sale or trade. No wear on playfield but does have some lifting inserts and Mylar. Cabinet has some bumps and bruises. $3000

#999 3 years ago

Looking for a TSPP. Preferred somewhere within a 3-4 hr drive from Springfield, MO.

#1000 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Metallica Pro within 4 hours of St. Louis MO? Anybody?

Added over 4 years ago:

Found

There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/20?hl=jbigdoggf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.