IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 36.
#901 3 years ago

Selling my dredd near Springfield mo. Just dropped price to 2700

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a nice playing dredd with typical cabinet fade. Game has leds in the gi, backboard, and most inserts, flippers rebuilt not too long ago, clear silicon rubber, new coindoor...”
2020-05-19
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 606 times

#902 3 years ago

Looking for something new to play. Anything from system 11 to new stuff. Close to the St. Louis area unless you want to deliver. Let me know what you have, price, and location. Thanks

1 week later
#903 3 years ago

Reduced the price on my HUO Munsters pro.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85242

Also Thinking of selling my HUO Iron Maiden pro will be looking for $5k on it.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold..

#904 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my HUO Dialed In - LE. I am the original owner and everything works great - Has a mantis protector on the phone scoop and a cliffy on the Sim card hole. Have a f...”
2020-06-04
Springfield, MO
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 552 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my extremely nice and somewhat rare Avatar LE -- #125/250. I am the third owner of this, but personally know the two previous owners. It has no issues or flaws that...”
2020-06-04
Springfield, MO
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 941 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking to sell my Dialed In LE and Avatar LE -- both machines in excellent condition and play 100%. Located in Springfield, MO. Definitely prefer local pickup and not really interested in trades at this time. Several Springfield Pinsiders have played these at my house and can attest to the machine conditions.

#905 3 years ago

Off topic and I'm sorry but I am having an issue with my Maverick that after countless hours of trying to track down the cause...I cannot. Does anyone in STL or surrounding areas have a Maverick or same MPU that would be willing to bring to my house and let me run a 5 minute test? Because at this point if I can verify it's a board issue I am just going to buy a replacement. Happy to pay you for your time and trouble. PM if you can help. Thanks!

Edit: it's a controlled lighting issue so no worries about my pin frying your board. My board had some previous work done so I am thinking it is a board issue. I have checked every diode, socket, bulb in the light matrix dozens of times. Everything tests good. Sorry for rambling. Thanks!

#906 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Off topic and I'm sorry but I am having an issue with my Maverick that after countless hours of trying to track down the cause...I cannot. Does anyone in STL or surrounding areas have a Maverick or same MPU that would be willing to bring to my house and let me run a 5 minute test? Because at this point if I can verify it's a board issue I am just going to buy a replacement. Happy to pay you for your time and trouble. PM if you can help. Thanks!
Edit: it's a controlled lighting issue so no worries about my pin frying your board. My board had some previous work done so I am thinking it is a board issue. I have checked every diode, socket, bulb in the light matrix dozens of times. Everything tests good. Sorry for rambling. Thanks!

Hope you get it fixed. Those problems are the hardest to solve without spare parts!

2 weeks later
#907 3 years ago

I have a couple posted on some FB pages.

Alien Star
Time Machine
Family Guy

Hit me up if you want a link to them.

#908 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have a couple posted on some FB pages.
Alien Star
Time Machine
Family Guy
Hit me up if you want a link to them.

Update: Time Machine sold

#909 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Update: Time Machine sold

I never saw your ads on facebook, link me to the family guy if you want, I have a client looking for one

#910 3 years ago

Looking to buy a pin in the St. Louis area. Any newer pins available?

#911 3 years ago

Looking for a black knight project within a few hours of st louis

#912 3 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Jurassic Park they want to sell?

#913 3 years ago

Figured I would post here, does anyone have a turtles in the st louis area. I will bring multiple masks and lots of beer to play one. I was hoping padavans would have it sooner than later.

#914 3 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Figured I would post here, does anyone have a turtles in the st louis area. I will bring multiple masks and lots of beer to play one. I was hoping padavans would have it sooner than later.

Trying to decide on Padavans. The plan was to put one in there, but earnings are what we look at. Right now there are 6 machines in padavans and people are just not dropping the coin in them to justify another new machine. Hot Wheels was put in a couple weeks ago and have received a lot of compliments on it, but this past week, the earnings on all the machines were so far down that right now we dont know what we are doing. One is on order, but cant just put it in there for 20 bucks a week. If the earnings on the other machines increase, then turtles will be in

Troy

#915 3 years ago

I figured that was part of the case. I know i have been out there a few times dropping money in Hot wheels but I know im usually the only one there. Its a tough time to be an operator. I was in on a turtles but spent the money on a south park and T2 when the pandemic hit. I figured I could get one used some time this year, but doesn't keep me from wanting to play one now.

#916 3 years ago

Anyone looking to let go of a TSPP, Lotr, bkpro, GB pro, or ?

I’ve got a stern pirates that I’m looking to trade for another newish game. Can add cash

#917 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone looking to let go of a TSPP, Lotr, bkpro, GB pro, or ?
I’ve got a stern pirates that I’m looking to trade for another newish game. Can add cash

Ive got a HUO TSPP with ColorDMD for 5800, and i have also have a BKPro for 5k

Im in Decatur Illinois and go to CP Pinball often

#918 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Ive got a HUO TSPP with ColorDMD for 5800, and i have also have a BKPro for 5k
Im in Decatur Illinois and go to CP Pinball often

That’s out of my range for both titles but I appreciate the offer.

#919 3 years ago

Tilt good to know as I didn’t even know Padavans was open for pinball again, and I don’t think many of my friends nearby did either. Gotta get the word out. I’ll be over this week to play hot wheels. Turtles would be nice along with the return of Rick & Morty as I only got one session on it before Covid. Thank you to you and BrianBannon for keeping pinball going!

#920 3 years ago

Comet for sale. May post official ad in the future. Will make sales donation to Pinside if sold thru here. Players condition $1450 obo. Will get pics if any interest. Thanks

#921 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Comet. All new rubbers and Corkscrew ramp @ a year ago. Took pics of worst playfield wear areas. Also, front was painted over, so most of the 2 comets are black. ...”
2020-07-09
Saint Louis, MO
1,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 255 times

Decided to post an ad with pics.

#922 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

That’s out of my range for both titles but I appreciate the offer.

Damn thats a good deal on TSPP, wish i had the cash now. The wife won't let me trade in South park either.

#923 3 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Damn thats a good deal on TSPP, wish i had the cash now. The wife won't let me trade in South park either.

I would rather buy a routed game that I can make play well than a show piece. I’m just going to play and route whatever I get anyway

#924 3 years ago

played hotwheels yesterday, another houdini, it seems.

#925 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

played hotwheels yesterday, another houdini, it seems.

You mean as fun?

#926 3 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

vidgameseller good to know as I didn’t even know Padavans was open for pinball again, and I don’t think many of my friends nearby did either. Gotta get the word out. I’ll be over this week to play hot wheels. Turtles would be nice along with the return of Rick & Morty as I only got one session on it before Covid. Thank you to you and brianbannon for keeping pinball going!

Thanks and I hope people start playing. I had one of the first batch of TMNT, and went ahead and sold it as i didnt want to put it there to make 20 bucks a week. I have another coming in the next batch which i should have next week, but if earnings are still the same area, ill have to sell it to

As for Rick and Morty. I wont be putting that in again, I sold my last one last week and with the premium they are bringing, i am not willing to put it in for 20 a week either, sorry

Thanks for the kind words and hope to get down there and play the games myself soon. I still havent played Hot Wheels as i had it shipped right to Brian

1 week later
#927 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

You mean as fun?

tight

#928 3 years ago

Have a friend who's looking for a ToM or WMS IJ with a nice playfield. He doesn't work on games so he's looking for something recently shopped/ refurbished playing 100% with no issues. Nice playfield but doesn't have to be perfect, he wants full LED's, original cabinet decals fine - a few imperfections, dings, scratches ok. Mods a plus. LMK if you have one or the other and the price you're asking.

#929 3 years ago

I'm looking to sell (or possibly trade) my Attack From Mars (Remake - Special) and curious what's out there in the St. Louis market?!

Here's a link to my game posted for sale so folks can see what I'm working with: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99310

Asking $7500 OBO, really just looking to get a fair trade (+- cash). I'm not going to list all the games we'd be interested in because there's a lot we'd likely consider, so let me know what you got and we'll see if a deal makes sense!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my AFM Remake SE. I've owned this machine for about 2 years and it's been kept in immaculate condition with relatively low plays (and to be frank, a lot of these ar...”
2020-07-16
St. Louis, MO
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 447 times

#930 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game is 100% perfect. Legs on it will be the original gold. Topper works 100% as it should. Some mods done. It just doesnt get played enough to justify keeping it on the island...”
2020-07-20
St. Louis, MO
Viewed: 362 times

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “3rd owner HUO, excellent condition, look at the kick out hole. LEDs, powder coated, some mods, mirrors, plays 100%. Unobtainable topper with digital display.”
2020-08-31
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1386 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays 100%. New pop bodies and skirts. Couple new targets to match originals. Backglass is mint and has been cleared to protect it. Thia has the rare narrow coin door.”
2020-07-20
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 708 times
Contributed to Pinside

#931 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Looking to buy a pin in the St. Louis area. Any newer pins available?

finnflash I have an Attack From Mars SE that I'm looking to move if you're interested.

#932 3 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

finnflash I have an Attack From Mars SE that I'm looking to move if you're interested.

I would be in on that if I had the funds right now, great looking machine. But I think TMNT is next for me than maybe attack from mars.

#933 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The playfield is pretty nice on this example with only a little minor wear. the game works and has warm white LEDs in the GI. The rubber was swapped by the previous owner so may ne...”
2020-07-21
Springfield, MO
1,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 665 times
Contributed to Pinside

#934 3 years ago

Might be putting my huo Jurassic Park pro with 76 plays up for sale. All stock and perfect condition like it would be out of the box. Might trade for a huo Metallica Pro, acdc prem or AFM remake. PM for discussion. Thanks Rob

Added over 4 years ago:

Thanks for all the inquiries. Jurassic Park Pro is sold and picked up.

#935 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Have a friend who's looking for a ToM (FOUND ONE) or WMS IJ with a nice playfield. He doesn't work on games so he's looking for something recently shopped/ refurbished playing 100% with no issues. Nice playfield but doesn't have to be perfect, he wants full LED's, original cabinet decals fine - a few imperfections, dings, scratches ok. Mods a plus. LMK if you have one or the other and the price you're asking.

Edit: Found a ToM. Still looking for a nice WMS IJ.

1 week later
#936 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a ghostbusters premium or le ?

#937 3 years ago

Currently would consider selling:

Munsters Premium (HUO) - Lot's of Mods + Topper -
Stern Shooter Rod, Stern Side Armor, Stern B&W Side art, Numerous Mods.

Would consider trading for:
Jurassic Park Premium, Iron Maiden Pro or Premium, Met Pro / Premium, CFTBL may consider some
DMD stuff. (

Have a few other games I'd consider selling or trading as well. Prices to come.

Space Shuttle - ( Hardtop - very nice ). Cabinet is decent was going to stencil ( Have Stencil Kit just haven't had time ).
Theater of Magic ( Would Trade +- for right titles - it's very nice - Unbreakable trunk mod )

That's it for now need wife's permission to list SWLE & Scared Stiff (Color DMD) still ( just a teaser of what I might let go ).

1 week later
#938 3 years ago

Looking for a Rolling Stones. Anyone have one they would sell?

#939 3 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Looking for a Rolling Stones. Anyone have one they would sell?

Mick on a stick Rob??...

#940 3 years ago

Scared Stiff Pending Sold..

#941 3 years ago

whitewater will be available soon. mint star trek pro, and a whirlwind possibly.

#942 3 years ago

Scared Stiff Sold 7K !

I'll have price list together for some others. Have a couple games (Pending or on Hold ) and others I'm running by others.
Not a firesale but the time to downsize the collection has come. I have some favs I'm holding onto still.
Initially had hope to open a space but just don't have the time with 3 kids who are getting into sports and other things.

#943 3 years ago

Looking for a monopoly and aerosmith pro with 4 hours of St. Louis MO. PM if you have one. Thanks

#944 3 years ago

Currently for sale:

Munsters / Premium B&W With Topper & Lots of Mods -
7k with Topper 6600 without Topper. HUO original owner
( Will trade for Alice Cooper, Jurrasic Park LE or Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, MET Premium other titles considered_

Theater of Magic -6500 obo ( PENDING SALE !!!!!! That was fast)
Very nice collector quality machine
(Will trade for Alice Cooper, Jurrasic Park LE or Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, MET Premium other titles considered)

JJP - Willy Wonka - LE - 8500
obo - HUO original owner
Will trade for Alice Cooper, Jurrasic Park LE or Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, MET Premium other titles considered

I also have a Scared Stiff (NOS) Clear Coated Gem of a PF for sale ( Price to come )

Pictures on request or when I get around to posting ads this week.

#945 3 years ago

I will be about 4 hours south of St. Louis starting Sept4th If someone is looking for a GB

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey All, I’m looking to move my GB Premium on. $7300.00 w/ CDMD $6800.00 w/out CDMD This is HUO it was unpacked & set-up in my basement new. Not much added to this one. ...”
2020-08-18
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 261 days
Viewed: 1749 times

#946 3 years ago

Thinking about letting go of my TNA, anyone looking?

#947 3 years ago

Theater of Magic ( Sold )

Munsters / Premium B&W With Topper & Lots of Mods -
7k with Topper 6600 without Topper. HUO original owner
( Will trade for Alice Cooper, Jurrasic Park LE or Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, MET Premium other titles considered )

JJP - Willy Wonka - LE - 8500 ( Available - Couple Offers still waiting for official word )
obo - HUO original owner
Will trade for Alice Cooper, Jurrasic Park LE or Premium, Iron Maiden Premium, MET Premium other titles considered

#948 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This one is loaded up with rail lighting, leg lighting, decals, mirror blades, Pinstadiums, shaker, pink plastic protectors and more. Plays 100%. Bet it would look great next to ...”
2020-08-19
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 583 times

Machine - For Sale
Family Guy Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “3rd owner HUO, excellent condition, look at the kick out hole. LEDs, powder coated, some mods, mirrors, plays 100%. Unobtainable topper with digital display.”
2020-08-31
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1386 times

#949 3 years ago

Anyone know if Arcade Amusements in Chesterfield is legit? Trying to set my dad who is local up with an EM.

#950 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Anyone know if Arcade Amusements in Chesterfield is legit? Trying to set my dad who is local up with an EM.

I’ve never bought from him so can’t speak with authority about the condition of his games. I can say he’s been around for years. I think he has a warehouse and routes some games while others go in his shop. So he’s fully legit in the sense that he has been doing that for a long time and is still in business.

I was looking at a Shadow he had for sale years ago. He was a bit of a character. It was hard to catch him actually in his store. Had to schedule a meeting even though it’s a storefront with posted hours. When I asked to look at the boards or under the play field he seemed to think that was odd. He also wasn’t too interested in negotiating price as the pin was already “on sale“ from the arbitrary price that was posted. Fair enough I guess. I didn’t buy as the condition and set price didn’t work for me. Just mention that as a heads up. If you’re interested in something it’s worth a conversation I’d say.

I’ll also mention that the Chesterfield mall is a ghost town. Haven’t been there in a while but I think there are only a handful of stores operating in the full sized mall. I guess he is one of them. Surreal experience to walk around the huge vacant space feeling like ghosts from the 80’s and 90’s are floating around.

There are 1,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/19?hl=smcclain65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.