6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 926 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by vidgameseller
  • Topic is favorited by 119 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2653 (resized).jpg
IMG_2647 (resized).jpg
IMG_2645 (resized).jpg
IMG_2644 (resized).jpg
IMG_2641 (resized).jpg
IMG_2635 (resized).jpg
IMG_2633 (resized).jpg
IMG_2277 (resized).jpg
IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 926 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.
#901 50 days ago

Selling my dredd near Springfield mo. Just dropped price to 2700

Archived after 10 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling a nice playing dredd with typical cabinet fade. Game has leds in the gi, backboard, and most inserts, flippers rebuilt not too long ago, clear silicon rubber, new coindoor...”
2020-05-19
Rogersville, MO

#902 49 days ago

Looking for something new to play. Anything from system 11 to new stuff. Close to the St. Louis area unless you want to deliver. Let me know what you have, price, and location. Thanks

1 week later
#903 37 days ago

Reduced the price on my HUO Munsters pro.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85242

Also Thinking of selling my HUO Iron Maiden pro will be looking for $5k on it.

Added 19 days ago:

Sold..

#904 37 days ago

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell my HUO Dialed In - LE. I am the original owner and everything works great - Has a mantis protector on the phone scoop and a cliffy on the Sim card hole. Have a f...”
2020-06-04
Springfield, MO
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale is my extremely nice and somewhat rare Avatar LE -- #125/250. I am the third owner of this, but personally know the two previous owners. It has no issues or flaws that...”
2020-06-04
Springfield, MO
5,800 (OBO)

Looking to sell my Dialed In LE and Avatar LE -- both machines in excellent condition and play 100%. Located in Springfield, MO. Definitely prefer local pickup and not really interested in trades at this time. Several Springfield Pinsiders have played these at my house and can attest to the machine conditions.

#905 34 days ago

Off topic and I'm sorry but I am having an issue with my Maverick that after countless hours of trying to track down the cause...I cannot. Does anyone in STL or surrounding areas have a Maverick or same MPU that would be willing to bring to my house and let me run a 5 minute test? Because at this point if I can verify it's a board issue I am just going to buy a replacement. Happy to pay you for your time and trouble. PM if you can help. Thanks!

Edit: it's a controlled lighting issue so no worries about my pin frying your board. My board had some previous work done so I am thinking it is a board issue. I have checked every diode, socket, bulb in the light matrix dozens of times. Everything tests good. Sorry for rambling. Thanks!

#906 34 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Off topic and I'm sorry but I am having an issue with my Maverick that after countless hours of trying to track down the cause...I cannot. Does anyone in STL or surrounding areas have a Maverick or same MPU that would be willing to bring to my house and let me run a 5 minute test? Because at this point if I can verify it's a board issue I am just going to buy a replacement. Happy to pay you for your time and trouble. PM if you can help. Thanks!
Edit: it's a controlled lighting issue so no worries about my pin frying your board. My board had some previous work done so I am thinking it is a board issue. I have checked every diode, socket, bulb in the light matrix dozens of times. Everything tests good. Sorry for rambling. Thanks!

Hope you get it fixed. Those problems are the hardest to solve without spare parts!

2 weeks later
#907 16 days ago

I have a couple posted on some FB pages.

Alien Star
Time Machine
Family Guy

Hit me up if you want a link to them.

#908 16 days ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have a couple posted on some FB pages.
Alien Star
Time Machine
Family Guy
Hit me up if you want a link to them.

Update: Time Machine sold

#909 15 days ago

I never saw your ads on facebook, link me to the family guy if you want, I have a client looking for one

#910 11 days ago

Looking to buy a pin in the St. Louis area. Any newer pins available?

#911 6 days ago

Looking for a black knight project within a few hours of st louis

#912 4 days ago

Anyone have a Stern Jurassic Park they want to sell?

#913 3 days ago

Figured I would post here, does anyone have a turtles in the st louis area. I will bring multiple masks and lots of beer to play one. I was hoping padavans would have it sooner than later.

#914 3 days ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Figured I would post here, does anyone have a turtles in the st louis area. I will bring multiple masks and lots of beer to play one. I was hoping padavans would have it sooner than later.

Trying to decide on Padavans. The plan was to put one in there, but earnings are what we look at. Right now there are 6 machines in padavans and people are just not dropping the coin in them to justify another new machine. Hot Wheels was put in a couple weeks ago and have received a lot of compliments on it, but this past week, the earnings on all the machines were so far down that right now we dont know what we are doing. One is on order, but cant just put it in there for 20 bucks a week. If the earnings on the other machines increase, then turtles will be in

Troy

#915 3 days ago

I figured that was part of the case. I know i have been out there a few times dropping money in Hot wheels but I know im usually the only one there. Its a tough time to be an operator. I was in on a turtles but spent the money on a south park and T2 when the pandemic hit. I figured I could get one used some time this year, but doesn't keep me from wanting to play one now.

#916 3 days ago

Anyone looking to let go of a TSPP, Lotr, bkpro, GB pro, or ?

I’ve got a stern pirates that I’m looking to trade for another newish game. Can add cash

#917 3 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone looking to let go of a TSPP, Lotr, bkpro, GB pro, or ?
I’ve got a stern pirates that I’m looking to trade for another newish game. Can add cash

Ive got a HUO TSPP with ColorDMD for 5800, and i have also have a BKPro for 5k

Im in Decatur Illinois and go to CP Pinball often

#918 3 days ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

Ive got a HUO TSPP with ColorDMD for 5800, and i have also have a BKPro for 5k
Im in Decatur Illinois and go to CP Pinball often

That’s out of my range for both titles but I appreciate the offer.

#919 2 days ago

vidgameseller good to know as I didn’t even know Padavans was open for pinball again, and I don’t think many of my friends nearby did either. Gotta get the word out. I’ll be over this week to play hot wheels. Turtles would be nice along with the return of Rick & Morty as I only got one session on it before Covid. Thank you to you and brianbannon for keeping pinball going!

#920 2 days ago

Comet for sale. May post official ad in the future. Will make sales donation to Pinside if sold thru here. Players condition $1450 obo. Will get pics if any interest. Thanks

#921 2 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Comet. All new rubbers and Corkscrew ramp @ a year ago. Took pics of worst playfield wear areas. Also, front was painted over, so most of the 2 comets are black. ...”
2 days ago
Saint Louis, MO
1,450 (OBO)

Decided to post an ad with pics.

#922 2 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

That’s out of my range for both titles but I appreciate the offer.

Damn thats a good deal on TSPP, wish i had the cash now. The wife won't let me trade in South park either.

#923 2 days ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Damn thats a good deal on TSPP, wish i had the cash now. The wife won't let me trade in South park either.

I would rather buy a routed game that I can make play well than a show piece. I’m just going to play and route whatever I get anyway

#924 2 days ago

played hotwheels yesterday, another houdini, it seems.

#925 2 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

played hotwheels yesterday, another houdini, it seems.

You mean as fun?

#926 2 days ago
Quoted from tacshose:

vidgameseller good to know as I didn’t even know Padavans was open for pinball again, and I don’t think many of my friends nearby did either. Gotta get the word out. I’ll be over this week to play hot wheels. Turtles would be nice along with the return of Rick & Morty as I only got one session on it before Covid. Thank you to you and brianbannon for keeping pinball going!

Thanks and I hope people start playing. I had one of the first batch of TMNT, and went ahead and sold it as i didnt want to put it there to make 20 bucks a week. I have another coming in the next batch which i should have next week, but if earnings are still the same area, ill have to sell it to

As for Rick and Morty. I wont be putting that in again, I sold my last one last week and with the premium they are bringing, i am not willing to put it in for 20 a week either, sorry

Thanks for the kind words and hope to get down there and play the games myself soon. I still havent played Hot Wheels as i had it shipped right to Brian

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 249.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 926 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside