IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 36.
#851 4 years ago

Think im going to sell my Iron Man ve up for sale.

Trying to fund Jurassic Park

#852 4 years ago

I still have a Baywatch available. I would like to find a trade for an NBA Fastbreak, but I would consider other WPC or System 11 games. I would also do a cash sale.

Added over 4 years ago:

Baywatch is gone.

#853 4 years ago
Quoted from jfrazie:

I think tidalwave can clear things up. If not, I will. His post was very misleading.
A shame I have to spend my Saturday dealing with this.

I'm not sure what was misleading about it. I don't think I need to post the messages.

A shame, I had to spend my Saturday dealing with this as well. I agreed on your price and was going to rent a truck to come get it. I didn't even ask for photos. I trusted your description of the game. You are free to share your side if you feel it differs from what I stated. Like they say, there are two sides to every story. Every thing I stated is backed up by our messages. If you don't want to sell something, don't offer to sell it. I didn't contact you, you contacted me. We can call it a misunderstanding on your end. You flat out told me you changed your mind about selling it since you didn't need to and it wasn't worth the hassle.

#854 4 years ago

Longshot, but looking for a 1968 Rock Makers.

1 week later
#855 4 years ago

Space Jam PM me if interested !

#856 4 years ago

It's time to simplify things. Downsizing. I will happily be donating to pinside, as I have ALWAYS done, for each machine that gets a lead and resulting sale from here. Please understand, I will provide specific photos of each machine in a linkable file that will be provided asap. This is a massive undertaking.

Centrally located in St. Louis MO (63026). Most of my collection is up. Below is the list.

(deep breath):

**Pending** Medieval Madness Remake Standard: HUO, first owner, low plays. Color upgrade. Converted original score bezel to original Williams one (not a sticker), Tilt topper. No credit dot error indicators. Perfect. $7,200 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

**Pending** Attack From Mars SE: HUO, first owner, low plays. Popular VUK Building mod included. Tilt Topper. Perfect. No errors or credit dots. $6,700 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

**Pending** Monster Bash LE: HUO, first owner, low plays. Includes original LE topper of course. Perfect. No errors or credit dots. $7,800 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

Indianapolis 500. Absolutely incredible condition. Full chrome, cleared new playfield. Nicest I have ever seen. Truly a jaw dropper. Speaker upgrades. No credit dot errors. Functions like new. $6,300 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

**Pending** Fathom: Full restore done some time ago. Very low plays since then. New CPR playfield that has not worn at all. Gorgeous backglass. Restenciled cabinet has some very minor planking in a few some spots. Inside and out just a beautiful looking and playing example. New repro apron is perfect. This would be a crown jewel for most collections. No errors. Functions 100%. $6,500

Paragon: Full profesional restencil done within last 6 months. Best looking exterior of a Paragon I have seen. Backglass is gorgeous. Functions 100% with no errors. Playfield is an 8 out of 10. Tons of new parts including pop caps. No wear down to wood but a few inserts are slightly sunk. These could be lifted/repaired easily or if you are truly maniacal in your pursuit of perfection you could put a new upcoming cpr in and have the nicest playing and shooting Paragon in the country? $3,200

**Pending** Trident (lite project, but plays well): Great looking Trident. Good playfield. Some wear at the usual saucer eject. Great playfield otherwise. Great backglass. Lots of new parts including pop caps, bee hive housing shooter rod etc. Why is it a project? When shipped to me, the right side and front bottom of the cab was slightly damaged. It has been floated and repaired and is ready for either 1.) Stencils. 2.) An artistic type to match the existing paint or 3.) Kept as a player. Needs shooter housing reassembled, otherwise it is ready to be enjoyed. $800

**Pending** AC/DC Luci Premium Vault. Like new. Low plays. HUO. Awesome topper. Many must have tasteful mods including cannon, stage, train tracks by back alley creations, lightning bolt mod. Also includes pinstadiums. No wear. Plays perfect. No errors. This is a great game and a gorgeous example at a fantastic price given what is in it. $6,400 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200) (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

Batman 66: HUO. Low plays. Shoots and plays perfect with no errors. Tons of great mods including Pinstadiums, Bat signal mod, atomic pile mod, joker mod, custom score cards signed by Christopher Franchi probably more that I am forgetting. $7,000 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

**Pending**TNA: HUO. First owner. Shoots perfect with no errors and zero issues. Low plays. Lots of great add ons including factory mirrorblades, factory plastic protectors, factory shaker motor, speaker light kit with diffuser mod, inlane feeds dialed in to feed the flippers perfectly smooth (rare on these). This was my baby. I love this game. $5,700 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

The Beatles Gold Edition: HUO Low plays. No errors and fuctions 100%. Plays and looks near new. Includes Stern Factory Beatles Topper, Pinstadiums. Custom Scorecard with Franchi Signature. Premium speaker lights. $6,700 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

**Pending** Black Knight Sword Of Rage Premium: HUO. First Owner. Low Plays. Perfect. No errors and functions 100%. Pinstadiums. Still waiting on the Stern topper. If it shows before someone buys it, the price will go up. Otherwise, I made a topper that I will either happily remove (it is not permanently attached) or if you want it, it’s yours. $6,400 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

Iron Maiden Premium: HUO. First owner. Low plays. Perfect. Lots of mods. Planes, Eddie soldier. Awesome Tilt Topper that matches the theme (Premium Powerslave Eddie Pharaoh with sound sensitive lighting effects). More that I am forgetting. No errors and functions 100%. Pinstadiums. $6,800 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

Star Trek LE: Like new. HUO. Incredible playing. Mods list is extensive. Ship upgrades. Lighting upgrades. Pinstadium lights. Great Tilt Topper included. This is the Stern LE that all others should be measured in my opinion. $7,800 (Invisiglass eligible for an extra $200)

I’ll provide photos for anyone who asks for more details. I can’t possibly list them all here. Pick up only. I’ll answer inquiries as fast as I can.

No shipping. Ask most anyone who knows me, I have a penchant for seeking out games that are in exceptional condition. I am SDTMinSTL on pinside if you would like to see my feedback from previous transactions. Any known flaws, even minor ones are noted. Most all have original manuals and goodie bags. Understand, I do not get a jeweler glass and a black light to look for the latest playfield flaws some are obsessed with, but if it meets my standards, I’m willing to guess 99% of pinheads would be thrilled. Also, I am not, and never have been, in this hobby to turn a profit. If a machine is higher than what you have seen, it is because of its condition, the included extras, or both. I am not selling to pay for a kidney, to pay for a new sports car, or any reason that would require desperate slashing of prices below market value. No quantity discounts, unless it is for more than three games and the expectations are within reason. No shipping. I am willing to help breakdown, load and use my escalera stair climber to get it to your vehicle. Cash only. No checks, no hamburgers today for payments on Tuesday. Cash only. Trades? Possibly trade for a remote island in the pacific with a single family ranch. Otherwise, I am not interested in more pinball machines because I had what I love. I’m downsizing/exiting. That would be counterproductive. Did I mention… no shipping? Optional, I will include invisiglass for most machines for $200. There was a lot to list. I have probably forgot things I have added to them. I have tried to make a comprehensive list and it took forever, but if you have questions, ask. I am happy to help.

IF these machines don’t move after an extended period of time, I will revisit my policy on not shipping. All kidding aside, I would prefer that you see them in person and see their condition while saving me the anxiety, effort and my cost of shipping them. There is just too many.

Very FAQ’s:
Shipping policy? There isn’t one, because I am not shipping at this time.
What forms of payment will you take? 1. Cash. 2. See #1
Will you be interested in trading for (insert pinball, ATV, watercraft, jukebox, jalopy vehicle of choice)? No.
Will you hold a game? If a non refundable deposit of $200 is paid, I will hold for 2 weeks. Otherwise, no.

Jason

2/10 11:54pm ***Added two prices that I forgot to originally put in (TNA and STLE), also added 5 pending sales***

Added over 4 years ago:

**Beatles is also now sold pending pickup.**

Added over 4 years ago:

**Iron Maiden is sold**

#857 4 years ago

oh man, i cant wait for the next podcast after that ad!!!

#858 4 years ago

Well good luck with your $78,600 sale

#859 4 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Sold two today that I never listed, so that would be $86k, but thanks.

#860 4 years ago

Space jam is for Sale !

Pm me for pictures! Players condition but played great and I hate to get rid of it, just out of space.

#861 4 years ago

YOU are a better man than me Jason.

Congrats and best wishes!

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

As someone who can't buy any of these games as I'm very far away, I'm jealous bc I know Jason takes really good care of his pins and they're all priced very well.

I'm really curious to hear about why the fire sale although it's a gift to the Pinball community considering the quality of these games and how popular the majority, if not all of them are. Some great taste in Pinball. GLWS

#863 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Space jam is for Sale !
Pm me for pictures! Players condition but played great and I hate to get rid of it, just out of space.

Sent you a PM!

#864 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

I still have a Baywatch available. I would like to find a trade for an NBA Fastbreak, but I would consider other WPC or System 11 games. I would also do a cash sale.

I just listed this in the marketplace. $2000 FIRM. Come and get it.

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Baywatch for sale. It needs some TLC, but it's in pretty good shape. Some stuff about the game: -The cabinet is not faded, but it does have some chips, etc. Someone attempted to ...”
2020-02-15
St. Louis, MO
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 959 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#865 4 years ago

Just wanted to post here and introduce myself. I’m a Newbie looking for my first machine. Price rang is $1,500 -$2,000. Interested in more kid related theme and would like it to have a few ramps. I apologize for the vagueness in my post as I’m still learning as I continue my search. I’ve seen a lot of commitments about System 11 or 8 type machines and not 100% what all that means lol.

Anywho I’m located in the Wentzville (St. Charles county) area and excited to take on my new hobby.

Matt

#866 4 years ago
Quoted from NewToPinball125:

Just wanted to post here and introduce myself. I’m a Newbie looking for my first machine. Price rang is $1,500 -$2,000. Interested in more kid related theme and would like it to have a few ramps. I apologize for the vagueness in my post as I’m still learning as I continue my search. I’ve seen a lot of commitments about System 11 or 8 type machines and not 100% what all that means lol.
Anywho I’m located in the Wentzville (St. Charles county) area and excited to take on my new hobby.
Matt

I live in Weldon Spring and have 2 machines, you can come over and play and talk pinball. I have 2 young kids and new to the hobby within the last year and have learned a ton, and made some mistakes too.

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

I live in Weldon Spring and have 2 machines, you can come over and play and talk pinball. I have 2 young kids and new to the hobby within the last year and have learned a ton, and made some mistakes too.

Awesome, I’ll pm you later today.

#868 4 years ago

Going to thin the heard a bit:

HUO GOTLE, lots of mods...$6900
HUO TNA, many mods....$6000
HUO MMRLE, you guessed it...mods....$7900
HUO FG...maybe

24' Bowl-A-Rama, contact ball bowler, 1960...less than 75 known to exist....$more than a pinball.

I might move a few others for the right $, just look at my list.

#869 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I might move a few others for the right $, just look at my list.

Your collection is hidden from public view.

#870 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Your collection is hidden from public view.

fixed

#871 4 years ago
Quoted from NewToPinball125:

Matt

I live near you and have several pins. Feel free to pm me.

#872 4 years ago
Quoted from shazam78:

I live near you and have several pins. Feel free to pm me.

Awesome, sent PM

#873 4 years ago

Huo only black knight pro with upgraded speakers going up for sale...will post for sale pics soon. Updated to the latest code. Be interested in newer pin trades, +/- cash

Owned for 6 months...first owner.

Selling for 4700.00

#874 4 years ago

I am thinking about trading my Ghostbusters pro. Its Huo I'm the 2nd owner, no playfield issues, some cool mods.
Looking for newer pins, just not any in particular.
Contact me with what you have and I can send some pics.

1 week later
#875 4 years ago

I’m looking for a bally skill and will be in the area in 2 weeks. Anyone have one for sale?

#876 4 years ago

Ill be back in St Louis area next week. If your looking to buy, sell or trade. let me know and see if we can make a deal happen.

Stranger Things Pro at Padavans will be ready to find a new home soon to

Thanks
Troy

#877 4 years ago

I have a pimped out TNA that I am willing to move on down the road if somebody is looking for one. Hit me up.

#878 4 years ago

Looking for a 2007 Spider man, Iron Man, Deadpool pro, Whirlwind, or Fishatales within about 60-90 minutes of the St. Louis area.

#879 4 years ago

Would like to trade or sell -
HUO Munsters Premium B&W edition with Topper & All Factory Mods ( B&W side art, side armor, eddie shooter )
Few other mods as well. This is lower plays HUO as most of mine are.

interested in following:
TNA
Beatles
Jurassic Park Premium / Pro
Alice Cooper
American Horror Show
Iron Maiden Premium / Pro
Metallica Premium / Pro
Twilight Zone
Fathom
Iron Man
Circus Voltaire

Would consider partial traders + Cash.
Any decent Williams / Bally DMD

Travel Radius (Max 200 miles or 4 hour radius of St. Louis ) will travel for right deal.

Just looking for something new. Cash on glass works to. Haven't put a number on it yet.

#880 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have a pimped out TNA that I am willing to move on down the road if somebody is looking for one. Hit me up.

what does a pimped out tna have extra on it?

#881 4 years ago

Need to make some room so I listed my BSD, in Carlyle about an hour or less from STL.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85241

Also have a Munsters Pro I would let go of.

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

#883 4 years ago

Wizard of Oz RR

Considering the sale of my perfectly beautiful RubyRed 75th Anniversary Wizard of Oz ... also, have an additional right upper playfield signed my Jack that I’ll toss in as well.

Send me a note for details if interested.

#884 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Send me a PM with you number, I will text you some pics.
Mirror blades, shaker, plastic protectors, speaker lights, target decals, side rail lighting, leg lighting, with or without pinstadiums.

#885 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-77

Like to my RubyRed WOZ just a little south in Springfield.

#886 4 years ago

Looking to purchase a few games for man cave. Here are a few Games that I am interested in.If anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price let me know ,possibly buy two at the same time.Thx
Ft
STNG
JM

1 week later
#887 3 years ago

Looking to change things up if anyone interested in trading for a very nice Stern Pirates. Would travel for a trade.

#888 3 years ago

Curious if anyone in the area has a SW Pro they want to trade for a BOP/PZ combo? Not entirely sure if I want to yet but want to see if there is any interest. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind. Just going to wait until I have the extra monies to buy a SW Pro.

1 week later
#889 3 years ago

Anyone around St. Louis looking to rent out pinball machines? I find myself without any machines at the house (due to selling my WCS94 a month or so ago), but preferring not to tie up capital with a new purchase at the current moment.

The wish list would include the following, and 1 or 2 would be ideal:
Shadow
Batman 66
Wizard of Oz
Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern or JJP)
Recent Stern Premiums - Stranger Things, Jurassic Park, Elvira's HOH
Rick and Morty (yeah, I know)
AC/DC Premium

Looking to setup a 3 month arrangement so that it would be worth the effort of delivery and pick-up. Open to discussing particulars and any concerns as well over PM. Thanks!

#890 3 years ago

Selling a Bobby Orr Power Play. I'll get a listing up soon and donate if it sell thru here as usual. It boots to 5 flashes and stops other times no flashes at all. The boards all look good except the mpu has alkaline. The backglass is absolutely perfect, the playfield has touch up in the red and blue and us dirty and needs cleaning, cab is pretty nice.
995.00 cash easy pick up in my garage
30 minutes south of St. Louis

#891 3 years ago

St Louis Friends, I have to make a few deliveries tommorow, April 8th. Doing driveway deliveries to practice this social distancing thing. If you are interested in a NIB Monster Bash Special Edition, or NIB Attack from mars Classic edition. Send me a message tonight and we might be able to load up in time I do have about a dozen used machines ready to

Monster Bash Classic
Dialed In LE
Scared Stiff
ACNC
Avengers Hulk LE
Metallica Pro w/ Colordmd
Blackout
Baywatch
Stargate
Indiana Jones
Star Trek NG
Black Knight
Xenon

2 weeks later
#892 3 years ago

Anyone in the area willing to rent a machine for a month or two? I'll do the pick up / drop off, etc. I have a walkout basement, so it's not too bad of a risk. Thanks in advance!!!

#893 3 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Anyone in the area willing to rent a machine for a month or two? I'll do the pick up / drop off, etc. I have a walkout basement, so it's not too bad of a risk. Thanks in advance!!!

i would be willing to. What do you have and what are you thinking. I am in weldon spring. PM ME.

#894 3 years ago

And what I meant is that I would like to PAY to rent a machine or yours.

#895 3 years ago

Traded for a Dialed In LE. Thinking about trading for an EHOH or Mid Evil Madness....

Dialed In LE huo....475 plays. Might consider other trades, but pretty picky....

1 week later
#896 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my T2 Twister and LW3. Need some space.

#897 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration is a twilight zone. Playfield is in beautiful shape, decals bright and vivid. Only mod to this original machine are the gumballs. Clock works, bright dmd. Co...”
2020-05-06
Elburn, IL
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 454 times

Really nice TZ listed if anyone is looking.

#898 3 years ago

I have for sale ... ACDC LE - Beatles Gold - Batman 66 - Freddy (MINT)

#899 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing Marilyn version- everything works fantastic, LEDs, player's condition, normal playfield wear around pop bumpers & Dracula drop, all segments in the scoring work ...”
2020-05-20
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 275 times

Just put Taxi (Marilyn) up for sale, I'm in Webster Groves, MO. I'm hoping a Pinsider is the buyer versus CL or FB

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#900 3 years ago

Great Looking Taxi, I would be all over it if I just didn't pick up a T2 last week.

There are 1,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.