6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 872 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by NewToPinball125
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2653 (resized).jpg
IMG_2647 (resized).jpg
IMG_2645 (resized).jpg
IMG_2644 (resized).jpg
IMG_2641 (resized).jpg
IMG_2635 (resized).jpg
IMG_2633 (resized).jpg
IMG_2277 (resized).jpg
IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 872 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.
#801 3 months ago

Hey everyone, new to the hobby from Columbia, MO, and wanted to drop this page a line. I'm definitely inexperienced (only have one pin), so I apologize in advance for the noob-ness of everything I'm about to say.

But after having so much fun with my first (and my in-laws, family, and friends having such a great time!), I'm looking to add another machine (I have a feeling this is how it starts for everyone, haha). I don't have anything specific in mind, just likely something cheap-ish, player's condition, with a few interesting shots to try--possibly something with a ramp or two or interesting elements. Maybe something even in need of a cleaning or some basic fixes I could research and learn on.

I don't know enough to feel comfortable putting out a WTB post in the main Pinside market, but if you have something that might fit, please let me know or send me a PM. Thank you!

#802 3 months ago

If you consider Springfield, Illinois close, I have two Mata Hari machines for sale. You can see them in market.

#803 3 months ago

silverslugger Message sent from COMO

#804 3 months ago

PM sent also.

#805 3 months ago

Wanted to thank everyone that sent a message, offered advice, and for Chemscab's information on the local pinball league in Columbia! I probably only have room for one machine (for now ), so still trying to decide on which direction I want to go for the next opportunity. Thanks for the warm welcome to the community!

#806 87 days ago

Anyone have any classic Stern or Bally games they are looking to get rid of or oddball Gottlieb sys80?

#807 87 days ago
Quoted from chemscab:

Anyone have any classic Stern or Bally games they are looking to get rid of or oddball Gottlieb sys80?

Its not a system 80 but a Gottlieb Gladiators.

#808 87 days ago

Chems-
I have two Mata Haris listed in Market

1 week later
#809 75 days ago

Looking for a nice NBA Fastbreak to purchase in the area. I would like to keep it within about a 4 hour drive or less.

Added 74 days ago:

Update: Found one to purchase. No longer looking to buy. Thanks for the leads.

#810 75 days ago

Going to be selling my f14 and gilligans island soon.

Would also trade towards lotr, white water, potc or ??

#811 75 days ago
Quoted from SewerUrchin:

Looking for a nice NBA Fastbreak to purchase in the area. I would like to keep it within about a 4 hour drive or less.

Arcade Rescue in Indianapolis has one for 3k, I think.

#812 75 days ago

Thanks. I saw that one and he sold it the day before I contacted him.

#813 75 days ago
Quoted from SewerUrchin:

Pm sent

#814 73 days ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer WCS Thanks

#815 73 days ago

Preparing to list my Woz. Ruby Red. It's nearly new. No damage, functions 100% no perceivable wear. 2.0 Lightboards. A few tasteful mods. $8200. Can include the pinstadiums that are currently installed for an additional $200. Photos by request or they will be posted with the ad shortly.

No trades. Cash only on this one. No shipping unless it sits a while.

Added 72 days ago:

**********WoZ is sold pending pickup************

#816 73 days ago

I'm trying to find an original Monster Bash. I have a Baywatch that I would be willing to trade (plus cash, obviously).

Added 66 days ago:

EDIT: I found a MB. Baywatch is still available for a potential trade/sale.

#817 70 days ago

I'm helping a friend find an Addams Family. If you have a nice one for sale or even the Gold version please shoot me a pm. TIA.

#818 67 days ago

So, who got in on a Rick and Morty in the area and who is my new best friend. Joking, but kind of serious. I figure Doc at the waiting room or the silver ballroom go in hopefully. He is a big spooky fan.

#819 67 days ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

So, who got in on a Rick and Morty in the area and who is my new best friend. Joking, but kind of serious. I figure Doc at the waiting room or the silver ballroom go in hopefully. He is a big spooky fan.

Matt and I are both in. Mailed the deposit today.

#820 67 days ago

Nice. I am jealous, I only follow pinball from my desk at work and totally missed the time to order yesterday because the snow. Oh well, I will have to get one second hand one day.

#821 67 days ago
Quoted from smcclain65:So, who got in on a Rick and Morty in the area and who is my new best friend. Joking, but kind of serious. I figure Doc at the waiting room or the silver ballroom go in hopefully. He is a big spooky fan.

I have one that ill put into padavans. Probably put it there for 3-6 months, then either sell it or move it to CP Pinball

#822 66 days ago

I've got a nice Theatre of Magic for sale/trade in KC! Looking to trade down and I'm pretty flexible on trade targets.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86567

1 week later
#824 53 days ago

Going to be listing my JP Prem soon. Need room an $ to get the Stranger Things Pro. It has no playfield issues, dino eats the ball a majority of the time, shoots great. Using this forum first: $6,900.

I'm in the STL area and willing to drive an hour or two to make a deal work. Send me a DM.

#825 51 days ago

Ok...thinking about buying a Jurassic Park Pro or Premium....funds are really tight....so Putting these up on the chopping block:

Black Knight SOR PRO with upgraded speakers 4700.00 HUO
GOTLE with a ton of mods, HUO 6800.00
Walking Dead Premium Ton of mods HUO 6400.00

Can send pics

#826 51 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Walking Dead Premium Ton of mods HUO

Plus a really nice custom painted well walker!

#827 51 days ago

Listing my JP Prem. It has no playfield issues, dino eats the ball a majority of the time, shoots great. Using this forum first: $6,900.

I'm in the STL area and willing to drive an hour or two to make a deal work. Send me a DM.

#828 51 days ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Plus a really nice custom painted well walker!

Yes! Its badass!

#829 51 days ago

Archived after 5 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “1200 plays at home. No dimpling (see photos), dino hit registered almost all of the time, titan rubbers 1/2 installed and included. Also - the translite is autographed by the des...”
2020-01-02
St. Louis, MO

1 week later
#830 40 days ago

Any interest in a like new Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. Trying to get some funds ready if TMNT is next.

#831 36 days ago

I also got in on Rick and Morty ...

Looking also for a TNA if anyone is thinking about selling one. ...

#832 35 days ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

I also got in on Rick and Morty ...
Looking also for a TNA if anyone is thinking about selling one. ...

Chris hoeper offered me one in trade yesterday, check with him

#833 34 days ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro or Spider Man from 2007 in or close to the St. Louis area.

#834 34 days ago

Anyone in the St. Louis area have a STTNG for sale?

#835 33 days ago

Black Knight 2k for sale. Everything works as it should. Cab in good shape, some mylar bubbling, but doesn't affect game play. 2400.00 obo!

#836 32 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Black Knight 2k for sale. Everything works as it should. Cab in good shape, some mylar bubbling, but doesn't affect game play. 2400.00 obo!

Pm sent

#837 31 days ago

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 1,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Functional - needs minor work “1978 Bally Bobby Orr pinball machine in very good condition. Playfield has a few wear spots and some flaking on backglass but looks good with some led's. New rectifier board, drop ...”
2020-01-22
O'fallon, MO
Trade

Any hockey fans looking for a pin?

#838 31 days ago

Sorry, Blackhawks logos are banned in my house.

#839 30 days ago

Anyone selling a DP pro or MET Pro in the STL area? I have cash or could trade my Munsters pro towards one.

#840 30 days ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

Anyone selling a DP pro or MET Pro in the STL area? I have cash or could trade my Munsters pro towards one.

I have a nib met pro, im in Decatur, il

#841 30 days ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

I have a nib met pro, im in Decatur, il

Cannot afford NIB. Thanks though.

#842 30 days ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

PM Sent

#843 30 days ago

PM back. Thanks

#844 28 days ago

I have a HUO BSM. PM for details.

#845 28 days ago

I've been in this hobby over 12 years. Had my first seller flake out on me after over 120 buy/sell transactions. He sent me a message saying he wanted to sell a pin I was looking for. He sent me a price, then sent me a higher price. I was still interested. He was going to send pics. I waited. He then decides he doesn't want to sell. I guess after many years in this hobby, it was bound to happen. It's unfortunate that this was my first buy/sell experience on Pinside.

#846 28 days ago

Was it a pin listed on pinside?

#847 28 days ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Was it a pin listed on pinside?

It was a response to my WTB on Pinside.

#848 27 days ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

Sorry to hear, backing out of a buy/sell is something I have never done, even when I should have. I recently had someone agree to buy one of my personal pins, after agreeing to the price, delivery date etc, I started looking for a premium model. I then made a deal to get a premium. 2 days later, the guy that agreed to buy my pro backed out. I still bought the premium because I dont go back on my word.

If it was your search for Metallica, good luck, and if you decide to come up, I still have my NIB, and ill be in ST Louis within a week or so

Troy

#849 27 days ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

Did they respond to the WTB in this thread?

#850 27 days ago

I think tidalwave can clear things up. If not, I will. His post was very misleading.

A shame I have to spend my Saturday dealing with this.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 10.00
Tools
Granby Games
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 10.95
There are 872 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside