IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,798 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 36.
#751 4 years ago

Going to put up my HUO Deadpool Pro for sale soon. Going for the next Stern-Jurassic I’m assuming. 500 or so plays at most, first user, bought thru STL distributor. I’ll post or see pics soon. Please msg if interested. I’d meet half way if meeting makes it easier.

#752 4 years ago

For Sale:
Indianapolis 500 - Full LED - Great Shape with Cabinet Fade (Cabinet in Excellent Shape ) - Recently Shopped 3400 Or best offer
No Good Gophers - Players Game Shape, Nice Cabinet, Everything worker. Good Players Game 3200 Or Best Offer.

Would consider some trades for decent titles. We can work out details
Theater of Magic , Fathom , WOZ, Beatles, Alice Cooper , Williams Defender , TWD, Deadpool or Iron Maiden.

Would like to make some room but don't have to sell. Going to take some Pics later today. Here is your first
crack before Facebook, Craigslist and other avenue.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

For Sale:
Indianapolis 500 - Full LED - Great Shape with Cabinet Fade (Cabinet in Excellent Shape ) - Recently Shopped 3400 Or best offer
No Good Gophers - Players Game Shape, Nice Cabinet, Everything worker. Good Players Game 3200 Or Best Offer.
Would consider some trades for decent titles. We can work out details
Theater of Magic , Fathom , WOZ, Beatles, Alice Cooper , Williams Defender , TWD, Deadpool or Iron Maiden.
Would like to make some room but don't have to sell. Going to take some Pics later today. Here is your first
crack before Facebook, Craigslist and other avenue.

I have a TWD Premium is you want to try and work a trade for the Indy 500. Not sure if we have talked before on it. Thanks.

#754 4 years ago

DP Pro (stock) officially for sale. Asking $5K. I will put on marketplace and have pics available when I get back in town. 500 or so plays, bought NIB. Plays great. Need the JP though...... I'm in STL (270/44-40 area).

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from JDissen87:

I have a Flight 2000 I'd like to sell if anyone is interested.
Working, boards cleaned up (recapped, SDB ground mods, nvram, etc..), original stern displays all working with no burn, some playfield wear but mylar is on it, mild flaking on the backglass, some leds in the back box but the rest of the game is 47s.
Asking $900, pm me for any details or questions.

Such a great game. If this isn't jumped on, I'd be shocked.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Such a great game. If this isn't jumped on, I'd be shocked.

It's pending sale now. It didn't take long for several people to ask about it.

#757 4 years ago

Indy 500 went to a good home.

No Good Gofers still available. Willing to negotiate on price of 3200 or partial trade for right title.

#758 4 years ago

I'm going to be selling about 8 games...

Tales from Arabian Knights
Baywatch
Terminator 2
Simpsons
Lord of the Rings
White Water
and Road Show

Almost all these games are powder coated, have color screens, led, shopped, with mods.

#759 4 years ago

Btw, if anyone around St. Louis wants to stop by and play a Wonka LE let me know. I’m getting the game I’m hoping on Friday.

I’m inviting anyone who wants to play over to check it out... we can get you brand new Wonka games. So we want you to stop by and play the game. If you have interest let me know.

I’ll have all my games turned on... WOZ, Dialed In, Hobbit, Wonka, AC/DC, TOTAN, Beatles, Munsters LE, AFM LE, Batman 66, LOTR, and Theatre of Magic.

If interested let me know.

#760 4 years ago

Just FYI... at St Louis Escape starting next week we're adding the following pins.

Munsters LE - Beatles - Lord of the Rings

#761 4 years ago

I'm selling my TNA - located on the Illinois side of the river

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my Total Nuclear Annihilation with 236 plays on the meter. This came with the following options from Spooky: Shaker Mirror Blades RGB Speaker Lights Plastic Protector...”
2019-08-05
St. Louis, MO
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 236 times
Contributed to Pinside

#762 4 years ago

Looking to part with a very nice original AFM. Hoping to trade down, potentially to multiple machines. Willing to meet in Columbia or even deliver for the right deal.

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This thing is packed! Original playfield has undergone an HSA Grade 2 restoration. Colors are vibrant and clearcoat looks great! Also includes: CPR Mirrored Backglass (Not a tran...”
2019-08-03
Kansas City, MO
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 790 times
Contributed to Pinside

#763 4 years ago

BTW I just added a Wonka to my house... if anyone wants to come over and play it on Saturday let me know. I'm throwing a Wonka party.

I moved a few games out of my basement including Lord of the Rings and Beatles both of those got moved to St Louis Escape downtown.

I had to make room for Wonka and Big Lebowski which I just bought.

Let me know if you're interested.

#764 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Jersey Jack Pinball Dialed In game located near St. Louis.
Please let me know if there is one for sale.

#765 4 years ago

I have a couple games for sale and a couple I'm thinking of letting go

No Good Gophers - Players Game $3200 OBO
Whirlwind - $3500 OBO
Guardians of the Galaxy Premium $6500 ( Nice Groot Shooter, Shaker Motor, Rocket & Orb protectors and side art all Stern )

Funhouse - If someone made me an offer I can't refuse.

#766 4 years ago

I have an MBRLE for sale $7600(firm). I'd also consider trading my AFMLE for an MMR.

#767 4 years ago

Anyone out there have a cool em rifle game? Working preferred but projects considered if it’s a cool one. Would consider trading a pin for it +cash

#768 4 years ago

I'm actually looking to sell quiet few games here. No hurry, No Rush and I don't have to sell.
Lately kinda feeling like a Pinball hoarder. I simply don't have the time anymore to enjoy it all
I'm on the road more than home.

Only game(s) I'm really interested in at the moment are Fathom, and Theater of Magic.
Might entertain a Woz. Tradewise. Not interested in Driving, Delivering or Shipping a thing.

Collating Pics and a list of games for sale. Trying to knock my collection down a bit.
I have a couple games I consider keepers. Going to make a big old list and take my time.

Feel free to look at my collection. Most of my new stuff is off limits but Not all.
Munsters, Monster Bash LE could be yours if the price is right.

Also if anyone is COOPing a space. I'd consider putting some on location. I don't have
the energy to make a space happen. I looked into it and gave it some thought but just
don't have enough support in STL to make it happen or I'd feel like an SOB for dumping 20+ games
at a location close 2 Plumbers or Padavans on freeplay situation Pay per hour.

#769 4 years ago

Funhouse ... Pending Sold.

#770 4 years ago

I have a Space Jam players condition machine in good working condition. Upgraded to LED, new flippers, rubbers and plastics.

I put in most plastics rest are still in box waiting to be out on. Really fun game it was my first pin and moving on because I need space.

PM if someone local interested.

#771 4 years ago

Putting some Prices on some Games - Pics will be up Next week. Can't believe I'm doing it.
Not out of hobby. Not a Fire-sale I've had these for awhile. Also I travel A-lot so please
bear with me.

Whirlwind - 3400 ( Above Average Players Game, New Pinscore displays ) Nice Nice Game
No Good Gophers - 3200 ( Players Game, Some wear on inserts but a very nice pLayer )
Space Shuttle - 2500 ( Hardtop Restore, Have Pinball Pimp Decals to go With -- PENDING SOLD )
Doctor Who - 3600 ( Full Led, New Ramps, Cliffy's, Fully Shopped )
Fish Tales - 4000 ( Full LED, Fully Restored Game very very Nice - don't see to many like this )
Bride of Pinbot - 5000 ( Full LED, Fully restored ) FIRM - Won't find another like this.

Munsters Premium ( 7200 - Lots of Mods ) - Trade for Theater of magic + money my way
GOTG Premium ( 6500 - Groot Shooter, Shaker Motor and Protectors ) - Trade for Theater of magic + money my way

"Parting is such sweet sorrow" -WW

#772 4 years ago

Hmmm...I was told that you were not allowed to sell that one.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Hmmm...I was told that you were not allowed to sell that one.

My Wife said that to you? Or was that a few months back

#774 4 years ago

My Wife said that to you? Or was that a few months back

Last week. She wanted you to unload some games, but NOT GOTG!

#775 4 years ago

A pretty special Gorgar is up with a LOT of cool extras. 100% of proceeds go to Project Pinball. Just thought I would share with my home team.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83749

#776 4 years ago

Fish Tales, SWLE not for sale...
Just had car accident last week and got to take a break on selling at this time.

2 weeks later
#777 4 years ago

Let’s get you a pinball machine! Getting low on stock. Shipped out or delivered, here’s what’s ready to go

New Inventory
- Stern Jurassic Park Pro (couple left)
- Jersey Jack Willy Wonka LE (couple left)
- Stern Batman 66 Premium Catwoman Edition (one left)
- Stern Black Knight Premium (one left)
- Stern Munstwrs Premium Color Edition (one left)
- Jersey Jack Wizard of Oz Yellow Brick Road Special Edition (#20) (one left)
- Valley Dynamo Pitch and Bat (one left)

Preowned Inventory
- Stern Walking Dead LE - Loaded with Stern topper, color dmd, Negan large bat mod, stern side blades, and much more! ($7600)
- Stern AC/DC Vault Luci Premium - Loaded with topper, train mod, cannon mod, roof mod, lightening bolt mod, and much more ($6500)
- American Pinball Oktoberfest - Low plays just like new ($6700)
- Suncoast Pinball Cosmic Carnival - Low plays just like new ($5000)
- P3 Multimorphic with Lexi and Cannon Lagoon modules, new updated art, and more ($8000)

Other New Pinball Machines Ready To Ship
- CGC Attack From Mars (Classic & SE)
- CGC Monster Bash (Classic & SE)
- Stern Iron Maiden (Pro & Prem)
- Stern Deadpool (Pro & Prem)
- Stern Munsters (Pro & Prem)
- Stern Star Wars (Pro & Prem)
- Stern Star Wars: The Pin
- Stern Star Trek (Pro & Prem)
- Stern Beatles (Gold)
- American Pinball Houdini
- American Pinball Oktoberfest
- P3 Multimorphic Lexi, Cannon Lagoon, Cosmic Cart Racing

Spots Available for Upcoming Release
- Stern Jurassic Park Prem
- Jersey Jack Willy Wonka Standard and CE
- CGC Medieval Madness Standard
- Stern Untitled Fall Release
- JJP Game #6
- Chicago Gaming Remake #4
- American Pinball Game #3

Show Specials for upcoming Chicago, Nashville, and Cincinnati Shows
- CGC Attack From Mars (Classic & SE) ($500 off)
- CGC Monster Bash (Classic & SE) ($500 off)
- JJP Willy Wonka (LE & CE) (contact us)
- American Pinball Oktoberfest ($500 off)
- Stern Pinball Titles (contact us)
- Escalera Handtrucks (No Shipping Charge)

Whew, ok call or message us now and place an order or two or twelve.

Experience For Yourself, The Flip N Out Difference!

[email protected]

3 weeks later
#778 4 years ago

No Good Gofers sold.

#780 4 years ago

Selling a pretty nice Classic Stern Trident for 1k located in St. Louis/Fenton area. This was a game I purchased to turn into a gem but I've run out of time, space and motivation.

Pros: Plus Backglass. Plus playfield, less one easily repairable wear spot from the saucer kickout. Plays great. Displays function. Many new and/or repro parts installed and I'll throw in everything I have that I haven't got around to installing.

Cons: Cabinet is overall in pretty nice shape. There is a repair on the bottom of the right side and one below the coin doorthat is smooth and ready for stencils, decal or touch up if you have a steady hand and a knack for that sort of thing. There are some small fill spots in a couple other places because I was planning on restenciling it or prepping for hq decals (yes, they are out there). With a little bit of work, this has the bones to be a gorgeous example. It was my intention but I am moving on to other pressing matters and projects. Launcher is not installed presently as I ordered a new beehive and other parts and never got around to installing it. I can throw it on, or you can dial it in exactly how you like it. Keep it as is if you want a player, spend a couple hundred on decals/stencils and you will have a beautiful example.

Jason

#781 4 years ago

Off topic a bit but thought I throw it out for those who work in IT during the day in the STL area.
We are having a HPE Nimble storage users group Oct 16 @ updownarcade - https://www.updownarcadebar.com/st-louis/.
Free drinks, food and games.

There will be some conversation about Nimble storage but very casual. You don't have to have Nimble storage or HPE to come.

PM if you are interested.

KC

#782 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Jungle Lord Machine. I am selling my Jungle Lord project game as I have not had any time for my projects lately. I bought this 2 years ago and have not touched it. I have never pl...”
2019-10-04
New Lenox, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 369 times

I am near I80, east of Joliet, About 1 hour south of expo. You can pick it up on your way up to expo.

#783 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a pretty nice frontier? Looking to trade towards a stern, but would sell as well. 3k trade value

Hardtop,new altek mpu, new sound board, new rectifier board, solid cabinet with typical scrapes and dings, nicer backglass than most frontiers with lifting near the bottom two inches.

#784 4 years ago

Anyone have an ice cold beer, zekes peak, or Who Dunnit for sale in the St. Louis area.
I've got cash OR trades. Several arcades and a World Cup Soccer I'd be willing to part with.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from jfrazie:

Anyone have an ice cold beer, zekes peak, or Who Dunnit for sale in the St. Louis area.
I've got cash OR trades. Several arcades and a World Cup Soccer I'd be willing to part with.

My Ice Cold Beer will be for sale on e-bay after I get back from the York show. Also a Fire Escape.

#786 4 years ago

Stop by www.TheDarkness.com we have just added Elvira House or Horrors Pinball game to our Monster Party room. The game is on 50 cents!

We also just added a Munsters Topper. Stop by!

Also I'm going to be selling a 188 play Wizard of Oz Emerald City edition with EVERY mod known to man kind. Let me know if you're interested.

#787 4 years ago

I am looking for a Wonka, standard or LE.

#788 4 years ago

Contact the guy that posted right above you.

Quoted from DougPiranha:

#789 4 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Wonka LE in stock ready to ship at Flip N Out Pinball. We also are not collecting MO sales tax at this time.

#790 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Wonka LE. It has low plays and is Mint condition.

I think it's a great game but I can pretty much play it anywhere.

Make me an Cash offer. Would possibly trade towards Elvira 3 or Beatles + cash.

Couple other titles Fathom or Alice Cooper.

#791 4 years ago

I have two Mata Hari player machines that should be pretty solid for sale near Springfield, Il. (About 2 - 2.5 hours from STL)
Go Cards!

1 week later
#792 4 years ago

Listed a HUO P3 loaded to the gills with every playfield, the premium interactive LCD Backglass and every single game available. I have it way way below msrp (near 16k) and it is like new.

Will do trade(s) for other machines or cash.

#793 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Wonka LE. It has low plays and is Mint condition.
I think it's a great game but I can pretty much play it anywhere.
Make me an Cash offer. Would possibly trade towards Elvira 3 or Beatles + cash.
Couple other titles Fathom or Alice Cooper.

</blockquot>
PM sent

#794 4 years ago

Looking to trade my nice pool sharks for something different. Could trade up or down and pretty open to whatever

1 week later
#795 4 years ago

10k for the LexiLightsped - I thought those were in the 6k and still not my cup of tea.

#796 4 years ago

Just went up

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “BLACK MMRLE #405, LIKE NEW, MODS ARE BLACK MIRROR BLADES, CASTLE MEDALLION, PINSTADIUMS, STAINLESS SPEAKER MEDALLIONS, WILLIAMS DECAL, EXTRA LIGHTING. LOOKING TO TRADE FOR RESTO...”
2019-11-07
St. Louis, MO
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 712 times
looking for a IJ or JPLE.

#797 4 years ago

10k for the LexiLightsped - I thought those were in the 6k and still not my cup of tea.

It comes with all three games: Lexy Light Speed, Cosmic Cart Racing and Cannon Lagoon

#798 4 years ago

Um. It's 10k for lexy new. The like new one I am selling includes all the playfields, games and lcd Backglass if you would care to look at the ad before passing judgment. It's 16k worth of items. I have never seen one for 6k and I would guess you haven't either.

Not sure what your issue is but it seems you make an effort to piss as many people off as possible around here. If you were trying to add another, congrats.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Um. It's 10k for lexy new. It includes all the playfields, games and lcd Backglass if you would care to look at the ad before passing judgment. It's 16k worth of items. I have never seen one for 6k and I would guess you haven't either.
Not sure what your issue is but it seems you make an effort to piss as many people off as possible around here. If you were trying to add another, congrats.

Get em!

#800 4 years ago

Not trying to piss anyone off. I did not know they cost so much to be honest.
I looked at one four years ago.. Cool flipper mechs.

As far as pissing people off. Not my intention at all. Folks feathers seem to get
ruffled no matter what you do. Shoot I'd be mad about a certain STNG and other games. but meh

There are 1,798 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/16?hl=thecashier76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.