5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 710 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 103 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2653 (resized).jpg
IMG_2647 (resized).jpg
IMG_2645 (resized).jpg
IMG_2644 (resized).jpg
IMG_2641 (resized).jpg
IMG_2635 (resized).jpg
IMG_2633 (resized).jpg
IMG_2277 (resized).jpg
IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.
#651 56 days ago

Hi all, I know this is off topic, but this is the thread where all the St. Louligan's seem to pop in the most. Buddy of mine who is new to owning any games bought a older (EM) shuffle bowler (on an impulse) from a relative. It is not working, and I don't have the knowledge/skills to help him. He is looking for someone to help and understands he would need to pay this person. I posted in the general forum, but no hits yet. If anyone has any leads on people who work on these types of machines, please let me know. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-help-a-friend-help-with-a-shuffle-bowler-st-louis-area

#652 56 days ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hi all, I know this is off topic, but this is the thread where all the St. Louligan's seem to pop in the most. Buddy of mine who is new to owning any games bought a older (EM) shuffle bowler (on an impulse) from a relative. It is not working, and I don't have the knowledge/skills to help him. He is looking for someone to help and understands he would need to pay this person. I posted in the general forum, but no hits yet. If anyone has any leads on people who work on these types of machines, please let me know. Thanks!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-help-a-friend-help-with-a-shuffle-bowler-st-louis-area

Did you try Chris at St. Louis Ball Bowlers in St. Charles? He might be of some help

#653 56 days ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Did you try Chris at St. Louis Ball Bowlers in St. Charles? He might be of some help

Chris, thanks! That was my first recommendation. My buddy said he called and they only work on ball bowler. I might call to validate, as my friend is a rookie to all this.

#654 51 days ago

Flight 2000 sold.

Getaway is NFS but possibly would trade for BSD or similar DMD game.

#655 48 days ago

My buddy decided to sell his white water. Its in my basement. Players condition.....

Diamond Plate playfield
Leds
Clean boards
No credit dot
I will be putting it in the market place shortly

4600.00 obo

#656 47 days ago

Anyone interested in a project flipper parade?

Pf is in good shape, looks complete, some backglass flaking, the owner claimed it’s working. $400 or $450 delivered to stl

#657 47 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

My buddy decided to sell his white water. Its in my basement. Players condition.....
Diamond Plate playfield
Leds
Clean boards
No credit dot
4600.00 obo

is that the one I seen steve?

#658 47 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

is that the one I seen steve?

Yes. He decided to sell it instead....Hes all in on a Wonka

#659 47 days ago

Selling an Eight Ball - I'm near Springfield, Il - about 100 miles from STL. I have a Pinside ad for it.

#660 47 days ago

Deadpool Pro available. Low plays. Flawless. Great shooting (on some examples, some of those right ramp katana feeds can be a little temperamental, but this one seems better than most). A few mods including some figures not installed I'll throw in, the disco ball and possibly more that I am forgetting. Ad going up in the next few days. If it moves before then I will donate to pinside, as always. After you inspect it, with a deposit, I would be willing to help move it, including stairs, if buyer is located within the St. Louis area.

***Ad now up, you can find it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77704***

I absolutely love the game. The only reason I am selling it is a friend is selling his premium to me.

$5,200

Clip of it lit up and in action:

Added 46 days ago:

Game is $4,990. Like new and priced to move.

#661 46 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Yes. He decided to sell it instead....Hes all in on a Wonka

I take trade-ins for JJP5...just sayin haha

Oh yeah, also wanted to let everyone know that we have Batman 66 Premium back in stock, fresh from the factory.

Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
zach@flipnoutpinball.com

#662 45 days ago

Depending on what Wonka looks like.....we maybe talking

#663 45 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh yeah, also wanted to let everyone know that we have Batman 66 Premium back in stock, fresh from the factory.
Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
zach@flipnoutpinball.com

PM sent

#664 45 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Depending on what Wonka looks like.....we maybe talking

Then I’m sure we will be talking we appreciate the consideration.

#665 45 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Zach Meny
Flip N Out Pinball
zach@flipnoutpinball.com

Zach, given the early positive buzz on the games coming out, these games gotta be selling themselves!

#666 44 days ago

Anyone interested in a Bally X's and O's. MPU has battery damage. Rubbers are busted and its dirty. Its a project I never got to and never will.
Selling it as well as all of my arcade projects. Family time takes priority.

#667 44 days ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Zach, given the early positive buzz on the games coming out, these games gotta be selling themselves!

I have a couple people taking advantage of trading a pin they don’t play as much toward JJP5. Makes the wallet and wife happier haha.

#668 44 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Diamond Plate playfield
Leds
Clean boards
No credit dot
4600.00 obo

Pending sold

#669 43 days ago

I have a Rescue 911 and a Bally Harley Davidson currently on Craigslist in St. Louis. If they don’t sell over the weekend, I will be listing them on pinside.

#670 43 days ago

Anyone have a got pro/premium interested in trading/selling?

#671 43 days ago
Quoted from jfrazie:

Anyone interested in a Bally X's and O's. MPU has battery damage. Rubbers are busted and its dirty. Its a project I never got to and never will.
Selling it as well as all of my arcade projects. Family time takes priority.

pm sent

#672 43 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Anyone have a got pro/premium interested in trading/selling?

Eventually I probably will thin the heard a bit to buy a house, so GOT or EBD or SS or Shadow could be available in a few months.

Added 42 days ago:

*herd*

#673 38 days ago

For Sale.

Near Perfect BOP 5k Negotiable. Has New PF, everything shopped and working, full LED, recapped driver board, new decals. Looks like it rolled of the production line and got upgraded. Original game. Top Score Gamerooms Restored this game back to its original splendor 2 years ago.

Getaway High Speed II - 3000 - Or Best Offer - Recently Shopped with Perfect Play Silicone Rubbers, LEDS, New Mirrored Back Glass ( Glass not translite ),
this game plays fast. Cabinet is nice and clean. There is cabinet fade on game. This would be a 3500 game with new decals.

Cash is King. There are a few titles I would accept in trade. Champion Pub, Fathom, or Sea-witch. Would consider trade up for CV, TOM, Iron Man or Walking Dead Premium.

Taking photos today just wanted to get this up here first and give you guys first crack.

Added 37 days ago:

Mistype on price 3400. Sorry

#674 37 days ago

Black Knight Pros are on their way and will be in stock. We also have a show special Pro for sale ($5200) or trade.

We also have a used show special Star Trek Premium Vault and a crazy nice Addams Family and Pong Interactive System for sale or trade.

Come and get em!

Zach
Flip N Out Pinball

#675 35 days ago

Anyone know of a local Class of 1812 that someone would be willing to part with? Asking for a friend, but I'll take care of the purchase and transfer if you are local.

#676 35 days ago

Getaway sold.... BOP NFS again. Fell back in love with BOP. It's only pinball....

#677 34 days ago

I am selling my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pin if anyone is interested. Asking $2300

#678 34 days ago

For sale
Mint Road Show
Super nice Baywatch
Contact me if interested
If they sell thru Pinside I'll donate.

#679 34 days ago

Archived after 14 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
For Sale: Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to trade this one because there are a few around to play locally and would like to find something else. Looking for solid state games for trade projects are okay as long ...”
2019-04-20
Rogersville, MO
1,000 (Firm)
Looking to trade my meteor. Would sell but looking for trades first

#680 31 days ago

Posting a routed MMr with color chip soon. Typical wear around the moat and exiting the Merlin saucer as well as a bit of rub on a backbox decal. Clean and 100% working!

Asking $6500 or willing to trade up for a JJPOTC or WoZ or down for a Shadow.

#681 31 days ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

For sale
Mint Road Show
Super nice Baywatch
Contact me if interested
If they sell thru Pinside I'll donate.

Hey Dave does your super nice baywatch have only 600 original plays?

#682 31 days ago

Just listed a project Shadow in the marketplace. I'm located about 3 hrs or so from St. Louis.

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project Shadow for sale. This game was used at the previous owner's summer lake home in IL until he sold it. He stated that it played good but there was a problem with the battle...”
2019-04-23
Trivoli, IL
2,900 (OBO)

#683 31 days ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Hey Dave does your super nice baywatch have only 600 original plays?

...in the last 12 years?

#684 31 days ago

At www.StLouisEscape.com we added two more games to our line up (Black Knight Swords of Rage) and (Road Show). If anyone is looking to play Black Knight before you consider buying it we have the PRO up there. Also would be willing to sell that game in 30-60 days. $5000 even or trade.

In the meantime come up and play it!

I'll also be installing Beatles there next month.

BTW we're selling Willy Wonka's if anyone needs any already put in an order for CE and LE. www.StLouisPinball.com

#685 30 days ago

Just listed my MET pro feel free to make offers.

Unfortunately I'm stuck at work atm so I don't have any pic's of it to post yet but I will take them tonight when I get home

#686 28 days ago

I have a TWD premium(original owner), tastefully loaded with mods..shaker, color display, bicycle girl light, crossbow, custom painted well walker, prison tower, prison door cover, speaker lights, signs, cliffy protectors, lollipop rails, blood bats, red plastic protectors, lighted barn. I'm looking for a possible trade. Interested trades would be SW premium, IJ Williams, ACNC, or possibly WOZ. Obviously not all those trades are going to be perfectly equal, so +/- cash as needed.

#687 28 days ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I have a TWD premium(original owner), tastefully loaded with mods..shaker, color display, bicycle girl light, crossbow, custom painted well walker, prison tower, prison door cover, speaker lights, signs, cliffy protectors, lollipop rails, blood bats, red plastic protectors, lighted barn. I'm looking for a possible trade. Interested trades would be SW premium, IJ Williams, ACNC, or possibly WOZ. Obviously not all those trades are going to be perfectly equal, so +/- cash as needed.

Any interest in HUO Met Premium or Huo Tron Pro?

#688 28 days ago
Quoted from Stones:

Any interest in HUO Met Premium or Huo Tron Pro?

Possibly. Sent you a PM.

#689 26 days ago

Anyone have an early solid state project for sale? Heading that way sometime this week so I thought I would check

#690 26 days ago

I have a Bally 1979 Kiss. Contact me if your interested.
Only would call it a project cause it's in rough cosmetic shape, but has played perfectly for the last 15 years

#691 26 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone have an early solid state project for sale? Heading that way sometime this week so I thought I would check

Not sure when you are in the area, But I dropped off around 40 projects with Chuck at CP a couple weeks ago, and many will be sold as projects im guessing

#692 25 days ago

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to trade this one because there are a few around to play locally and would like to find something else. Looking for solid state games for trade projects are okay as long ...”
2019-04-20
Rogersville, MO
1,000 (Firm)

Meteor back up for sale or trade

#693 24 days ago

I would like to buy an Iron Man, preferably the VE. I see them come up for sale but not too much in St. Louis.

Thanks,
RacerRik

#694 23 days ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I've got Guardian's of the Galaxy Premium I'd consider trading for TWD Premium

#695 23 days ago

I've got Guardians of the Galaxy Premium with stern side art and Groot shooter rod.

Will consider trades or cash offer. TWD Premium or something else in the the same price range.
Will possibly consider some trade ups. DMD, Fathom or Seawitch or similar.
Pics up and prices soon to follow. Couldn't break up with BOP.

#696 23 days ago

Got a T2 I am looking to trade. Hit me up!

#697 23 days ago

I picked up a few players machines Monday, and non of them are keepers for me since I either already have them, or just not one that I wanted in my collection.
If anyone has a nice Indiana Jones or twilight Zone, that is interested in working out some kind of trade, let me know. Plus or minus cash, 2 for 1, who knows, just get with me if you have nice examples. Might be interested in others, but these two are top of the list for me, so if you have interesting trades, you can always hit me up. Being a "flipper", lol, I often have customers for titles that I might not want for myself.
Now the ones that I just got in are straight from an operator, so they are currently players machines, unshopped, etc, exactly what you would expect just off of location. faded, etc. Im still going through them, so before a deal would be done, id verify what I have
2x World Cup Soccers (yes two of the, lol)
Bram Strokers Dracula
Fishtales
Demolition Man
Star Trek Next Gen
Austin Powers
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Scared Stiff (probably gonna keep this one though)
Im in Decatur Illinois

#698 22 days ago

I’ve got a pretty nice nugent that I’ll be posting soon. Plays great $1500 and can deliver to stl

#699 20 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I’ve got a pretty nice nugent that I’ll be posting soon. Plays great $1500 and can deliver to stl

Archived after 14 days
Machine - For Sale
2019-04-20
Rogersville, MO
1,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a great playing Stern Nugent. The game was cleaned and rerubbered a month or so ago. Comet sunlight leds in the gi. Playfield is nice but has a little crack or two that doe...”
21 days ago
Rogersville, MO

#700 16 days ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

I picked up a few players machines Monday, and non of them are keepers for me since I either already have them, or just not one that I wanted in my collection.
If anyone has a nice Indiana Jones or twilight Zone, that is interested in working out some kind of trade, let me know. Plus or minus cash, 2 for 1, who knows, just get with me if you have nice examples. Might be interested in others, but these two are top of the list for me, so if you have interesting trades, you can always hit me up. Being a "flipper", lol, I often have customers for titles that I might not want for myself.
Now the ones that I just got in are straight from an operator, so they are currently players machines, unshopped, etc, exactly what you would expect just off of location. faded, etc. Im still going through them, so before a deal would be done, id verify what I have
2x World Cup Soccers (yes two of the, lol)
Bram Strokers Dracula
Fishtales
Demolition Man
Star Trek Next Gen
Austin Powers
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Scared Stiff (probably gonna keep this one though)
Im in Decatur Illinois

How much for a unshopped World Cup soccer?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 37.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
€ 4.20
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 710 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside