IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 36.
#601 5 years ago

Any other machines for sale in or around the St. Louis area? Looking for something new to play.

#602 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Any other machines for sale in or around the St. Louis area? Looking for something new to play.

Have a dr dude i will be putting up this weekend. Nice bright cab, has big shot figure intact. Keep going back and forth on letting de star wars go, might put that up at some point but not sure.

#603 5 years ago

I have a HUO GOT PREM that’s for sale and currently listed in the Marketplace- $5,975.

#604 5 years ago

Hello,

I have a BRAND NEW MET PRO LED.. purchased and delivered by Automated NIB to me less than one month ago..

Only a couple of dozen games played.. this is my second time to own it and have decided to let go to make room for MBLE..

INCLUDES COLORD DMD!

Price is $5000 (including brand new COLOR DMD!) OBO...
IMG_2375 (resized).JPGIMG_2375 (resized).JPGIMG_2380 (resized).JPGIMG_2380 (resized).JPGIMG_2381 (resized).JPGIMG_2381 (resized).JPGIMG_2384 (resized).JPGIMG_2384 (resized).JPGIMG_2385 (resized).JPGIMG_2385 (resized).JPG

#605 5 years ago

Small price lowering. Now listed in classifieds and in Market forums

#606 5 years ago

I have a lot of in-stock NIB and Showroom games if anyone is interested. Message me

NIB
- Monster Bash Remake SE
- Deadpool Premium
- Guardians of the Galaxy Premium
- Star Wars Premium
- Star Wars Pro
- Valley Dynamo All Star Baseball Pitch-N-Bat

Showroom
- Houdini
- Dialed In LE
- Batman 66
- Guardians of the Galaxy Premium

#607 5 years ago

Couple things... I have a Guardians and Aerosmith I will sell. Both are MINT condition. Will take $4800 for either or both.

Both have side blade art, mods, and more.

Both are currently located at our www.stlouisescsape.com so you can go up there and check them out.

We just added another game to our line up ... Stern Spider-Man. Come check us out.

#608 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game of Thrones Premium HUO - I think that I’m the 3rd owner Mods include: Mirror Blades Shooter Lane Cliffies X 3 Titan Bands ...”
2019-01-17
Evansville, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 490 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Lord of the Rings A lot of mods: Color DMD LED OCD board LEDs throughout Powder coated trim ...”
2019-01-25
Evansville, IN
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 787 times
Contributed to Pinside

I have a GoT Premium and a LOTR for sale in Evansville, IN. 3 hours away.

#609 5 years ago

Willing to sell a Guardians and Aerosmith call me 314 504 3970

Both are in MINT CONDITION!

Both have tons of mods including sideblade art, and many other things.

IMG_2159 (resized).jpgIMG_2159 (resized).jpgIMG_2160 (resized).jpgIMG_2160 (resized).jpg
#610 5 years ago

Looking for a nice early solid state machine.. Paragon, BK, Centaur, Meteor, Medusa, EBD? Any available around STL?

#611 5 years ago

Anything cool for sale around the $2000-$3000 range in St Louis?

#612 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

If you mean St. Louis-ish I have an Earthshaker to sell or you could spring for a little bit more and take home this like new Deadpool Pro.

#613 5 years ago

I’m looking to sell or trade a Bally Harley Davidson.

#614 5 years ago

Wanting a Met Pro or Spider Man or Star Trek Pro in or close to the St. Louis area.

#615 5 years ago

I have a 1 owner low play Iron Man vault, unboxed where it sits. Looking to trade down or sell outright. I have not put up an ad yet, pm me for pics.

#616 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Wanting a Met Pro or Spider Man or Star Trek Pro in or close to the St. Louis area.

got a Spiderman in KC...I'm thinking about selling

#617 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have an lah I might be willing to let go of in KC.

#618 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I have an lah I might be willing to let go of in KC.

I will actually be in KC on Thursday night.
PM me a price .
Thanks

#619 5 years ago

I would love to find a Meteor, Cosmic Gunfight, Transporter the Rescue or an Indy 500. Willing to travel stupid distances and pay more than I should.

#620 5 years ago

You should be able to find something you want with that statement!

Quoted from Silverballer:

I would love to find a Meteor, Cosmic Gunfight, Transporter the Rescue or an Indy 500. Willing to travel stupid distances and pay more than I should.

#621 5 years ago

Hey All, can you recommend someone in the St. Louis area for pinball repair? I have an LOTR that appears to need an IO board and it is beyond my skill set....thanks!

#622 5 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

Hey All, can you recommend someone in the St. Louis area for pinball repair? I have an LOTR that appears to need an IO board and it is beyond my skill set....thanks!

Rob Anthony
http://lockwhenlit.com/

#623 5 years ago

***Update*** 2/14/19 - It looks like the rotisserie is spoken for.

Who needs a FREE play field rotisserie here in St Louis or near by?

LMK. Come get it. It’s yours.

Very well built. Very heavy. Sturdy.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#624 5 years ago

Long shot here but have a led color dmd bought 10 months ago for Bally/Williams machine that I have since gotten rid of and would like to trade for a led color dmd for either sterns Sam or data east. Don't really want to sell would prefer trading with someone local. If not would be interested in a cheap Bally/Williams machine to use in.

#625 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Long shot here but have a led color dmd bought 10 months ago for Bally/Williams machine that I have since gotten rid of and would like to trade for a led color dmd for either sterns Sam or data east. Don't really want to sell would prefer trading with someone local. If not would be interested in a cheap Bally/Williams machine to use in.

Why not just build the harness jumper you need or see if color dmd will sell you one? The dmds are all the same.

#626 5 years ago

Colordmd sells what you need

#627 5 years ago

Unfortunately, Rob is out of town for another month. Does anyone have another repair guy that makes house calls in St. Louis?

#628 5 years ago

I have a couple games that I would consider trading for the right deal. Given their condition/extras, their cash value would be on the higher end so trades for other exceptional condition machines would probably make the most sense, plus or minus cash of course if necessary. I don't mind meeting half way for the right deal and I have taken long road trips for pins that most people wouldn't. I am open to a lot of titles, but have named a few below to help.

A Star Trek LE. (A few tasteful mods, looks practically new with standard Stern-character-dimples-that-they-swear-is-industry-standard for a home use only machine with modest plays)

A LOTR. (Amazing shape. Path Of The Dead Mod. Premium Speaker Lights, Ring Speaker Acrylics, Beautiful Topper by Tilt Topper, Wired for External Sub, If there is playfield wear I have yet to find it.)

Machines in exceptional condition that I would consider(among others): Creature from the Black Lagoon, Indiana Jones The Pinball Adv., The Adams Family, TOTAN, TOM, Cirqus Voltaire.

1 week later
#630 5 years ago

Ok, I gotta offset some expenses here....throwing these up for sale...and will provide pictures upon request

Put my HUO only Tron up for sale. Low plays.....7400.00 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76549

I have a very nice example of an Adams Family. No magnet burn, leds, no credit dot, Cab and PF in amazing shape 7200.00

BSD---PF in excellent condition, side art and cab in great shape! The back of the cab has a small crack on the back side. Can send pics 3000.00

Spiderman 2007---Cab and PF in excellent shape, color dmd, Subway mod, leds throughout. 5k

I am open to trades....I will get these in the market place soon...

#631 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Ok, I gotta offset some expenses here....throwing these up for sale...and will provide pictures upon request
Put my HUO only Tron up for sale. Low plays.....7400.00 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76549
I have a very nice example of an Adams Family. No magnet burn, leds, no credit dot, Cab and PF in amazing shape 7200.00
BSD---PF in excellent condition, side art and cab in great shape! The back of the cab has a small crack on the back side. Can send pics 3000.00
Spiderman 2007---Cab and PF in excellent shape, color dmd, Subway mod, leds throughout. 5k
I am open to trades....I will get these in the market place soon...

Bsd pending sold

#632 5 years ago

I have my GotG pro up again in the market.
Looking to add cash with it to upgrade.

f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpgf99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
#633 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have my GotG pro up again in the market.
Looking to add cash with it to upgrade.[quoted image]

Whatcha looking for?

#634 5 years ago

Dialed in, wizard of oz, AfMr, MMr, MBr, ACNC, Munsters pro, ect.

#635 5 years ago

I have a gotg pro that I would sell. $4700. It's in perfect condition.

#636 5 years ago

I have a TNA that I would sell or trade for anything on my wishlist. Open to offers.

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Dialed in, wizard of oz, AfMr, MMr, MBr, ACNC, Munsters pro, ect.

Interesting....

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

Unfortunately, Rob is out of town for another month. Does anyone have another repair guy that makes house calls in St. Louis?

CP Pinball is down by St. Louis on the Illinois side... I’m not sure if they do house calls but it worth a shot to call them.... You should be able to find their info at cppinball.com

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I have a gotg pro that I would sell. $4700. It's in perfect condition.

Tempting.

#640 5 years ago

I will sell some games or trade:

1) Star Trek Next Gen: This might be the nicest one in the entire country. This is collector quality, color screen, side blade art, every toy hand painted, shopped, powder coated, you name it done. $6500

2) Aerosmith: $4500

3) Guardians: $4500

4) Lord of the Rings: Every mod known to man kind including color screen $6800

5) Houdini: Lots of mods, side blade art. $5800

IMG_1931 (resized).jpgIMG_1931 (resized).jpgIMG_1932 (resized).jpgIMG_1932 (resized).jpgIMG_1940 (resized).jpgIMG_1940 (resized).jpgIMG_1942 (resized).jpgIMG_1942 (resized).jpgIMG_1943 (resized).jpgIMG_1943 (resized).jpgIMG_1948 (resized).jpgIMG_1948 (resized).jpgIMG_2277 (resized).jpgIMG_2277 (resized).jpgIMG_2633 (resized).jpgIMG_2633 (resized).jpgIMG_2635 (resized).jpgIMG_2635 (resized).jpgIMG_2641 (resized).jpgIMG_2641 (resized).jpgIMG_2644 (resized).jpgIMG_2644 (resized).jpgIMG_2645 (resized).jpgIMG_2645 (resized).jpgIMG_2647 (resized).jpgIMG_2647 (resized).jpgIMG_2653 (resized).jpgIMG_2653 (resized).jpg
#641 5 years ago

Unexpected expenses are requiring me to unload one or more of my pins.

MMr bought NIB, couple hundred plays, almost as good as new. 7300.

ToM. 3rd owner HUO Brass legs, rails, coindoor, mirrorblades. Color DMD and LEDs. etc. Cabinet is in excellent shape, Plays well. 8200.

I will have these up in the marketplace soon.

#642 5 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool they would like to sell , let me know. I will be in the area in a couple weeks and am picking up a pin and have room for 1 more.

Rob

#643 5 years ago

WTB - players condition White Water, Corvette, or Cirqus Voltaire.

#645 5 years ago

Anyone have a Metallica Pro for sale around St. Louis?

#646 5 years ago

I have a project Flight 2000 I plan on letting go. Currently powers on.
Playfield is rough, Cabinet nice enough to restencil, boards need caps, and backglass isn't great.
There are some aftermarket CPR playfields, overlays and BGresto has backglass. Though I've
seen a couple real here and there.

400 dollars or best offer.

I have a Getaway High Speed II, beautiful Backglass ( actual Glass ) completely shopped and
LED an Perfect Play rings Would look great with new Decals on cabinet. 3000 OBO.

Feel free to make an offer or trade. Couple titles BSD and others I'd be open to.

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Playfield is rough, Cabinet nice enough to restencil, boards need caps, and backglass isn't great.
There are some aftermarket CPR playfields, overlays and BGresto has backglass. Though I've
I have a Getaway High Speed II, beautiful Backglass ( actual Glass ) completely shopped and
LED an Perfect Play rings Would look great with new Decals on cabinet. 3000 OBO.
Feel free to make an offer or trade. Couple titles BSD and others I'd be open to.

Pm sent

#648 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

FYI, If anyone purchases this F2K, I can help. I have some parts including a better than average backglass, plastics (I believe) etc. I restored one and it is just left overs.

#649 5 years ago

Flight 2000 sold pending pick up.

#650 5 years ago
Quoted from jfrazie:

Anyone have a Metallica Pro for sale around St. Louis?

Brand new one ready to ship or deliver if interested

There are 1,799 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/13?hl=mistwalker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.