IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg
There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 37.
#451 5 years ago

Thanks Brian. My neighbor and I were gonna head up there for dinner one weekend.

#452 5 years ago

Metallica Pro Sold!

#453 5 years ago

Do people ever rent a machine out to another Home Only user for a year, month, etc.? Just curious. I'm sure the risk of damage is worrisome.

#454 5 years ago

Here is a website of someone in St. Louis that rents pinball machines.

www.player2legion.com

#455 5 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Do people ever rent a machine out to another Home Only user for a year, month, etc.? Just curious. I'm sure the risk of damage is worrisome.

I could do it, but would need LOTR as collateral

#456 5 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I could do it, but would need LOTR as collateral

Ha! Exactly!!!! I could imagine the agreement (if in writing) would be worse than renting a car!!!

#457 5 years ago

Player2legion is a great idea! Star Wars DE, Jurassic Park are tempting for a ST rental.

#458 5 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I do, $75-100 a month. Unfortunately Im not near you though.

1 week later
#459 5 years ago

AFM LE green with unopened topper is now FS again. Buyer wanted me to wait indefinitely to sell his house and raise funds... sorry that won't work.
Game has only about 50 plays. HUO. purchased NIB by me from Mike at Automated in Connecticut.
$7300. It is pristine. Come pick it up. Cash and carry. PM if you're interested.

KISS-Premium $5400 priced to sell. Again HUO purchased NIB by me from Colorado Game Exchange. Has 236 plays and playfield, lanes, everything
very fresh as not played much over time. PM if you're interested. Cash and carry. Market Ad being placed for both soon.

NO TRADES, PLEASE!

Thanks, Steven

#460 5 years ago

The Aerosmith that is currently at Padavans is available, I took it in on trade, but wont be down there for a week or two to get it. Let me know if your interested in it, would trade as well, I already have an aerosmith in my collection so I wont be keeping this one.

#461 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

The Aerosmith that is currently at Padavans is available, I took it in on trade, but wont be down there for a week or two to get it. Let me know if your interested in it, would trade as well, I already have an aerosmith in my collection so I wont be keeping this one.

Heading there tomorrow night with friends. The Aerosmith there plays really well.

#462 5 years ago

Ill have a players firepower and pretty nice allied leisure seahunt for sale in the next few weeks. I would be into projects+cash for these too if that would interest anyone.

#463 5 years ago

I have a ST Premium in the marketplace for $6500.

#464 5 years ago

I have a nice 16ft big ball bowler for sale or trade in St Charles area.

Other - For Sale
“Working 16ft big ball bowler. Multiple game options, good condition. For sale or trade for pinball machine.”
2018-08-12
Saint Charles, MO
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 39 times

#465 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Ill have a players firepower and pretty nice allied leisure seahunt for sale in the next few weeks. I would be into projects+cash for these too if that would interest anyone.

I would be possibly interested in that Firepower based on price and condition of course.

#466 5 years ago

AFMLE & KISS Premium are SOLD

#467 5 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I would be possibly interested in that Firepower based on price and condition of course.

Pm sent

#468 5 years ago

I have a sweet Tron and IM for sale...

#469 5 years ago

Anything for sale locally in the $3500 and under category?

#470 5 years ago

Anyone looking to move a WOF. I would like to find something in excellent condition. Let me know.

#471 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Anything for sale locally in the $3500 and under category?

t2 Ive got a Flintstones and a south park down at CP Pinball ready to go. You can stop and talk to chuck about them if you want. I might be brining a strange science and a mousin around down to him next time I come.

Other things that I have available
aerosmith pro
HUO Stern PoTC
Bally eight ball
Rocky and Bullwinkle

Troy

#472 5 years ago

Frankenstein and pirates of the Caribbean both sold today! nice junkyard still available, game show ready for sale now.

#473 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

t2 Ive got a Flintstones and a south park down at CP Pinball ready to go. You can stop and talk to chuck about them if you want. I might be brining a strange science and a mousin around down to him next time I come.
Other things that I have available
aerosmith pro
HUO Stern PoTC
Bally eight ball
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Troy

Could I get some info on the SP?

#474 5 years ago

Any X-Men LEs out there? I’d like that and a Deadpool Pro. Have a LOTR to consider cash and trade.

#475 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a fully working firepower that plays nice and mean. The game was cleaned and rerubbered about a month ago. Comet sunlight LEDs in the gi, new pop skirts and bodies, sound b...”
2018-08-22
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1030 times

Just put this up if anyone is interested. I could deliver to the STL area

#476 5 years ago

Looking for a project pin. I will be finishing up Space Shuttle soon. Really want a beater BSD or Time Fantasy. Would consider Pinbot or a few other titles. If you have a project you just haven't had time to get to let me know. I am looking for something to do over winter time.

I also have pretty much all parts for a Scared Stiff to. Would be nice to find another one so I don't have to take my machine down.

#477 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Could I get some info on the SP?

New_England Its a CP PInball till Saturday incase you get a chance to go over there, then it will be up by me

#478 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

new_england Its a CP PInball till Saturday incase you get a chance to go over there, then it will be up by me

I’m in Vermont so unfortunately I won’t be able to check it out in person. Am interested in an ad if one goes up. Been looking for a nice quality SP for awhile.

#479 5 years ago

I'm selling some mint or near mint DMD Pinball Machines
Austin Powers Mint and powder coated, purple titan rubbers, speaker panel decal,
3800.00 OBO
Indianapolis 500 near mint 3800.00 OBO
Come look and play, you will not be disappointed with any of them.
Lots of work done
All are 100% working, clean, led'ed, new posts, rubbers, cliffy posts, leg bolts, leg levelers, balls, remote battery holders, batteries, cleaned, polished, waxed, good dmd's, super nice cabinets, playfields, backglasses, full leds and led flashers, I'm sure there is more.

#480 5 years ago

I have a Guardians of the galaxy pro and wanted to see if anyone had an Iron Maiden they wanted to trade. Or let me know what you have.

#481 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I have a Guardians of the galaxy pro and wanted to see if anyone had an Iron Maiden they wanted to trade. Or let me know what you have.

PM sent

(I don't have a Maiden tho)

#482 5 years ago

My seahunt is pending, but firepower is still avaiable. I have a gottlieb spiderman almost done too if anyone is looking for one of those.

#483 5 years ago

TFTC players game for trade for like machine or trade and cash on my end for newer machine.

#485 5 years ago

I have this for trade if anyone interested.
It all works.

20180901_125542 (resized).jpg20180901_125542 (resized).jpg
#486 5 years ago

I have a STTNG for sale. Has the following mods. Cabinet and playfield are very nice, though there is some insert wear around the shields. $4600
Color DMD
GI LED OCD
Shaker motor kit
Black mirrored blades
Custom painted Borg ship
Upgraded Klingon and Romulan ships
Clear plastic protectors
Custom backboard
Alternative translite
PinballPro Subwoofer
Shooter and Neutral Zone cliffy protectors
Zitt winged LEDs for Klingon ship
Metallic decal dress up kit
Target decals
Upgraded flipper coils
Blue LED flasher kit for Borg ship
Under cabinet light kit

#487 5 years ago

Have a nice RBION for trade for a nice system 11 plus cash or cash plus Ridleys for a nice stern.

#488 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Have a nice RBION for trade for a nice system 11 plus cash or cash plus Ridleys for a nice stern.

What about a mint Road Show?
I wouldn't mind getting that RBION back from you

#489 5 years ago
Quoted from Elevatorman:

What about a mint Road Show?
I wouldn't mind getting that RBION back from you

I do like the Ballys Williams games. Sweeten the pot aliitle and we can probably make a deal.
And no I'm not interested in The Wizard. Ha!

#490 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Frankenstein and pirates of the Caribbean both sold today! nice junkyard still available, game show ready for sale now.

junkyard gone

#491 5 years ago

I still have my firepower, gottlieb spiderman, and soon Ill have a pretty nice meteor up for sale.

#492 5 years ago

players bally game show available.

#493 5 years ago

I’m selling my deadpool once JJPPOTC gets delivered if anyone is interested.

#494 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m selling my deadpool once JJPPOTC gets delivered if anyone is interested.

Yes please!

#495 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have a sweet Tron and IM for sale...

added IMDN LE to the for sale mix, and a sweet Seawitch. Would consider trade +/- any game towards minty CV or IJ.

#496 5 years ago

I've got a project twilight zone id trade for another project or pin

#497 5 years ago

I've got a TZ and Paul Bunyan I would like to either sell or trade toward MMR.

For sale prices would be:
$6700 for TZ
$700 for Paul Bunyan.

Both are fully functional. TZ has a perfect playfield and a bunch of mods, repro translite/speaker panel, full cointaker kit, etc., and Paul Bunyan has mostly white rubbers.

#498 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

I've got a TZ and Paul Bunyan I would like to either sell or trade toward MMR.
For sale prices would be:
$6700 for TZ
$700 for Paul Bunyan.
Both are fully functional. TZ has a perfect playfield and a bunch of mods, repro translite/speaker panel, full cointaker kit, etc., and Paul Bunyan has mostly white rubbers.

Hey Jake, maybe next time you could leave a mod off of the A-list game so that you could show more love to the 2" flipper EM..."mostly white rubbers", I'll bet you have TZ in a premier spot in the home and Paul Bunyan is sitting out on the driveway under a tarp

Paul Bunyan isn't a well known EM, but it does have six flippers and you have to work the ball with all those flippers to get the ball back up to the top, different layout, GLWS.

#499 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I still have my firepower, gottlieb spiderman, and soon Ill have a pretty nice meteor up for sale.

Firepower and meteor spoken for. Spiderman is still available that you can check out on the marketplace. I would take cash offers or projects/ems/ss whatever plus cash.

#500 5 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Hey Jake, maybe next time you could leave a mod off of the A-list game so that you could show more love to the 2" flipper EM..."mostly white rubbers", I'll bet you have TZ in a premier spot in the home and Paul Bunyan is sitting out on the driveway under a tarp
Paul Bunyan isn't a well known EM, but it does have six flippers and you have to work the ball with all those flippers to get the ball back up to the top, different layout, GLWS.

Haha! Hey, I'm glad someone appreciated the joke, and I'm even more glad it was you!

You must be clairvoyant, because you're not far off. Paul Bunyan is in the cat room side of the basement rather than the much more "premier" playroom side.

There are 1,816 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 37.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.