IMG_1948 (resized).jpg
IMG_1943 (resized).jpg
IMG_1942 (resized).jpg
IMG_1940 (resized).jpg
IMG_1932 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).jpg
f99d7e8bbfc8ff372e211a0a9a3a68034e3a2227 (resized).jpg
6D33B665-DB91-4EA9-B393-8A86EFE7808C (resized).jpeg

There are 1,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 36.
#1 10 years ago

Anyone have any pins for sale in or around the St. Louis area? Looking for something new to play working or not.

4 weeks later
#2 10 years ago

I know someone with a 6,200 LOTR LOL

#3 10 years ago

This is not set in stone yet but I have to make some room and would love to sell locally, dont want to send pics and other stuff call me , I can deal on a few like teed off and Black night they need a little work.
Starship Troopers $1800
South Park $1800
Harley Davidson $1800 does not have side decals on head
Teed Off $1200
Black Knight $1300 New Board set but still having a few issues
Lightning Stern $600
Grand Prix EM $500 avalible in 2 weeks
Fish Tales $3500 New Cab decals new ramps, plastics, coils, semi high end with original playfield.
Guns n Roses $3500 recently shopped small touch up on playfield under kickout.

I have run out of room at CP pinball and I am going to only have Williams 1988 on up. Stern, and 1980's Bally and Sterns, So selling all Gottliebs, Date East and Sega to make room. Not really looking to ship, I really overwhelmed with my regular job and this arcade on the weekends. Like to sell to Pinball guys first, that way if there is a problem, you can fix. These are not low prices but not extreme either. All of these games have been operating in my collection for 7 or so years. Most will need a new shop job and some tweaking.

#4 10 years ago

sorry 314-280-9299. Chuck

#5 10 years ago

Might even be selling my LOTR for $4000 ish or so and a Creature from the Black Lagoon with new playfeild and plastics and ramps for 4k. Need to make some final decision however, again nothing set in stone yet.

#7 10 years ago

I'm not in St. Louis, but it's only 4 hours away or so. I have a VirtuaPin for sale in the marketplace and would even deliver it to St. Louis for just the price of gas. Also have a Getaway I am ready to sell, but you'd need to drive here to Nashville for that one.

1 year later
#8 8 years ago

I have a working SS Joker Poker project with the original boards that needs shopped if anyone is interested for $800. Great playing game - just doesn't fit in with my wedgeheads. Send me a pm with your e-mail if you want some pictures.

#9 8 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro. Have a really nice Jackbot/cash to trade. Will be going to CP Pinball next Friday from WI so I can bring it along.

#10 8 years ago

These are the games that I have Left . THESE PRICES ARE NOT SET IN STONE I HAVE NOT EVEN SET THEM UP YET. IF THE ARE NOT NICE , they will be cheaper, IF THEY ARE NICER, THEY WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE

Pool Sharks 1200
Secret Service 800
F14 1200
Mousin around 1500
party zone 1600
roller games 1200 Plays
big house 650
robo cop 1000.00
cue ball wizard 1400
black hole 1100
jurassic park 1900 cracked ramped works good
Playboy 35th 1000
centaur 2 2000 no backglass
pistol poker 1800
genisis 900 works good
millonare 800
gameshow 1200 VERY NICE WORKS GREAT
Vector Bad CPU 700
Doctor Dude VERY NICE WORKS GREAT 1600
Taxi 1600 I might keep this one
Pharoah Nice works no sound 1100
Party Animal PARTS Game Complete Cabinet Wasted Playfeild NIce $???????

Im out of town for 5 days, 314-280-9299

#11 8 years ago

I'm 2.5 hours away in IN and I just listed my Taxi plus almost everything to do a restore. Playfield, backglass and a ton of parts for the playfield rebuild including all three ramps.

#12 8 years ago

Anything else for sale in the area these days?

#13 8 years ago

My HUO Spider-Man just went up last night. In the marketplace-- $4,950.

#14 8 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Hulk with a Pascal PI-1/X4 installed in it.
Varathaned playfield, real nice cabinet [slightly faded on one side of the head]. Plays great.
Could use the $30 plug in pascal sound board.
Backlgass has some flaking but it's been sealed.
Tasteful LEDs installed.
$1k OBO

**SST sold

only 1.5 hours from st. Louis.

#15 8 years ago

JM: Great shape $2300

BSD: Ok shape $2300 *SOLD*

#16 8 years ago

I have a nice MSF with full LEDs.It was just refurbished by Top Score Gamerooms.Totally tore PF down and cleaned.Some new coils,new sleeves,some new switches,rebuilt flippers,new balls,new target foam backing,new star posts,new rubbers,super bands.Im sure there is more im not remembering.They did a great job,the PF looks phenominal.
All new Rottendog boards except sound board.The cab is fine too,just not as perfect as PF.
Plays great,looks great.I'm out of room.
$2300.00

#17 8 years ago

I have the following available for sale:

World Poker Tour 2700
Sopranos 3700
Big Buck Hunter (huo) 4200
Addams Family (restored) 6200

Let me know if you are interested and I can give you detailed info and pictures.

David

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from AtomicChuck:

These are the games that I have left.
Mousin around 1500
Im out of town for 5 days, 314-280-9299

Shucks. I'm in the area until tomorrow and would have impulse purchased the MA, but you're gone. Better for my wallet I guess.

#19 8 years ago

I have a Devils Dare and Eightball champ I may part with about 50 miles east of STL.

#20 8 years ago

I've got three games available
Take all three for $1000

Triple Action, Williams EM $300 Sold
Looks rough, plays great

Space Time, Bally EM $500 Still available
Works great, looks very good.
Backglass has a crack that has been repaired and reinforced with epoxy (cover your glass) on the back. You can see the crack from the front, the repair is not visible from the front.

Middle Earth, Atari $400 Sold
Works great, looks good.
The ball in play/credit display always shows 8888. Probably a connector problem. No other issues.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I have a working SS Joker Poker project with the original boards that needs shopped if anyone is interested for $800. Great playing game - just doesn't fit in with my wedgeheads. Send me a pm with your e-mail if you want some pictures.

Still available - lot's of interest but no takers yet. Currently on the Pinside Market w/pics.

#22 8 years ago

~3 hours from St. Louis. I have my Shadow still available. Have interest from a local guy, but he's still deciding based on if his other game sells as well. $2900.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shadow-pinbot-for-saletrade#post-2555048

#23 8 years ago

I have a super nice flintstones, LOTR HUO, and gorgeous hook thinking about selling. Pm me for more information.

#24 8 years ago

MSF is sold and picked up.Thanks for the interest.everyone.
Nice seeing you again Mr. Brian Bannon.
Nice high score too Brian!

1 week later
#25 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

SOLD!

1 week later
#26 8 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

JM: Great shape $2300
BSD: Ok shape $2300 *SOLD*

BSD is gone, but JM is still available! I added a few pictures to an ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22690

I really need to make some room, so if someone wants this or an F14 or a Paragon make me an offer! Those are the only 3 machines that my wife doesn't enjoy, so please, help me strengthen my marriage!

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

BSD is gone, but JM is still available! I added a few pictures to an ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22690
I really need to make some room, so if someone wants this or an F14 or a Paragon make me an offer! Those are the only 3 machines that my wife doesn't enjoy, so please, help me strengthen my marriage!

hmmm Paragon

#28 8 years ago

Gottlieb em projects for sale in central IL:

El Dorado (plays through a game) $1100
Cow Poke (working) $1850
Melody $750

If any interest send me a pm for pics and description......

#29 8 years ago

I'm in KC, not too far from STL, with the following games for sale:
1. Stargate - $1900
2. Dr. Dude - $2000
3. Capcom Pinball Magic - $4000

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Gottlieb em projects for sale in central IL:
El Dorado (plays through a game) $1100
Cow Poke (working) $1850
Melody $750
If any interest send me a pm for pics and description......

Melody is pending sold......

#31 8 years ago

Anyone have an Operation Thunder they could part with? I have an F14, Capcom Airborne, and would like round out with a Gottlieb. (Don't care much for the Goldwings)

#32 8 years ago

I saw a nonfunctional Operation Thunder at a restaurant in Fenton about 6 months agoimage.jpgimage.jpg

Anyone have a System 11 they are willing to part with? I have a Mousin', Jokerz, and a Gameshow. By far my favorite era in pinball.

#33 8 years ago

Jake has a F-14 in Glen Carbon. I've bought from him in the past, good guy.

2 weeks later
#34 8 years ago

Thanks Don!

If someone doesn't want to make the trip for just one machine, I'll sell my JM, F14 and Paragon this weekend for $3500!

It's the complete butt kicking pinball package! You're only missing Iron Man and BSD, and you can have your very own torture chamber/gameroom!

#35 8 years ago

My dad is also selling his F14, but it is down in Springfield, Mo. Very nice condition with brand new beacons. Signed by Steve Ritchie if that kind of thing matters to you He also has a very nice Stargate and a fully restored and custom Batman Forever for sale. The Batman Forever won 1st place in the 90's division at the Texas Pinball Festival last year. We are going to be coming up to CP this month or next so we can bring a game up if somebody is interested.

#36 8 years ago

All three games look and play great, but that batman forever is incredible.

#37 8 years ago

NVM

4 weeks later
#38 8 years ago

I'll add another machine to the list since I still need some room!

HUO Star Trek Pro: $4200 OBO SOLD

#39 8 years ago

Sold to Bbismuth, hope you enjoy the machine..

Have to thin the herd. Pretty clean Hollywood Heat for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25871

1 month later
#40 8 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch or WCS.

2 months later
#41 8 years ago

Just wanted to bump this thread, see if anyone has anything good to sell like a Stern Playboy

#43 8 years ago

I have an I500. Very nice condition $2800

I am looking for a twd.

#44 8 years ago

I am looking for a very nice example of Junkyard. Also, I would love to find an Ikari Warriors arcade machine.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

I have an I500. Very nice condition $2800
I am looking for a twd.

dammnit!

Another game of yours I want! Why does STL need to be so far!

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

dammnit!
Another game of yours I want! Why does STL need to be so far!

Looks like I will be going out sunday to pick this up. Only stinks since I am going to Evnasville IN tomorrow for LOTR. Long weekend of pin hauling.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Looks like I will be going out sunday to pick this up. Only stinks since I am going to Evnasville IN tomorrow for LOTR. Long weekend of pin hauling.

Nice. Kurt always has great stuff for fair prices! If I had known this was coming up for sale so soon after getting my last game from him then I would have worked out a double deal!

#48 8 years ago

Thanks for the kind remarks

It looks like I500 has a new home!

Now I still need a TWD!!!

#49 8 years ago

Contact Chuck Curt. Someone he knows at the arcade is selling one.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#50 8 years ago

Chris,

That was mine, it sold to Dave this week. Kurt was next on the list for it.

Quoted from ChrisHibler:

Contact Chuck Curt. Someone he knows at the arcade is selling one.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

There are 1,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-st-louis-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.