FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#546 9 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

Looking for a Fair priced Funhouse in the Cleveland area!!!

There's an unfair priced one on CL.

#560 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Parts machines are always welcome, we're always going through coils, mounts, poaching from boards, it's pretty tough to keep everything up and going 100%

Just curious, what are you doing to those machines? Once mine are going and I've worked out the bugs I rarely have to do anything to them at all.

#571 9 years ago

This classic and somewhat rare Bally Cybernaut is being sold by a friend of mine in Ohio. This machine is in very nice shape, buy with confidence.
cleveland.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#717 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. One of the coolest places to visit in OH. I will most likely be up there again this year for the Summerdance music festival assuming that goes on again. I have been to that a few times.

They turned what used to be a nice family park of amazing nature into a woodstock-esque drugfest. But that's just my opinion. Try visiting it when nobody is there and go on a nature hike, for some true appreciation of the scenery.

#732 9 years ago

So, who else is playing their overpriced Taxi today?

#739 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

It'd doubly hilarious when those that price police ask the highest prices of their own games.
Guess the name of the game to some is buy low sell high.

The name of the game is buy low and sell high if you treat the hobby as a business. Not me, man - I am just a hobbyist that likes to fix up old some classic games. I put a lot into my games and I am lucky if I can even get near the original purchase price back.

I know how hard it can be for the entry level hobbyist to get some of these better titles, because I've been on the bottom of the pile trying to get my hands of a few for a long time. It was a lot of work for me to get a hold of a couple of 80's system 11s that were at the top of my budget. I'll confront the price pumpers anytime. The lower prices can be made, the more all will be able to afford some great games.

#762 9 years ago

BK prices the same as BK2K prices? Wow..

#778 9 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

just wait til the ohio show people had alot of nice glass there last year, widebody too

Y'all just missed out...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-usedplayfield-glass-60-sheets-tnt-amusements

8 months later
#1105 8 years ago

What's for trade in Ohio right now?

1 month later
#1159 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a really nice pinbot for $1300 and a players WW for $2250.

Those are (probably) very nice games. I mean no offense, but damn...you need to wipe the lens off that camera, Fattdirk!

1 month later
#1228 8 years ago
Quoted from johnny5:

looking for a rescue 911

Did you miss the one that tlsbryan was selling in the marketplace?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29265

I think he sold it to a local flipper, who got a whopping $385 for it on Ebay. It was missing display and helicopter. The probability of the copter being unobtanium pretty much squelched my interest. I think that is a key component of that game, so I passed.

1 week later
#1264 8 years ago
Quoted from buttonsguy:

looking for dmd pinball machine, good condition. 1200-1800.00 range.
Thanks!

tlsbryan has a very nice Tee'd off for sale in Ohio $1875
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30897

#1266 8 years ago
Quoted from buttonsguy:

looking for dmd pinball machine, good condition. 1200-1800.00 range.
Thanks!

Another...tlsbryan has decent Demo Man for $1500 if you are willing to take on DMD repair/replacement.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-demolition-man-williams-1994ohio-1500

2 weeks later
#1340 8 years ago

How about this - we Ohioans will let you folks from Michigan post in this thread only if they are GREAT DEALS.

#1350 8 years ago
Quoted from slgerber:

I have no problem with Michigan posts, I read that thread as well.

See, now wasn't that simple? That's the perfect example - you're interested in Michigan posts, then you read that thread. That's all you need to do. That's good for you, but others don't care about Mi posts. Why can't it simply be to post according to the thread title, and read the states you are interested in?....or splash it into the marketplace for full coverage?

Why is something so simple so hard for people to get? (and yes, I am relaxed - I just like to call out dumb crap)

1 month later
#1431 8 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Looking for a Silverball mania and or roadshow. Also would like a CPR Silverball playfield.

There's a reasonable looking Silverball listed on Cleveland CL:

6 months later
#2119 7 years ago

Please refer to the "What's for Sale in Ohio and up to 500 Miles Away Right Now?" thread.

2 months later
#2323 7 years ago

There's a Flash Gordon on Cleveland CL, to me a little high priced for the condition, but if you can negotiate it down a little it could make a nice project. It's just a great classic title.

1 month later
#2469 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

We should change the title of this thread to what's for sale outside of Ohio.

Maybe if more pins were for sale in Ohio, the few outside would be a little less noticeable.

1 month later
#2547 7 years ago

It's only true if the sellers make it true, if they are unwilling to give that "good deal".

How 'bout posting some "good deals" for sale in Ohio now!

1 week later
#2561 7 years ago

Trade feeler: Space Invaders for ?

Just seeing what's out here.

Space Invaders is fully working, playfield is nice with full mylar, backglass mint, cab is ok - just some wear and marks but presentable. Electronics gone over, repinned where needed, has memory cap. Push button for credits, nice bright displays, new rubber, new dead bumper caps, new top playfield glass.

Looking for solid state games only, prefer but not limited to games on my wish list. I like projects and can add cash.

2 weeks later
#2593 6 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Captain Fantastic, there is one for sale in Ohio on Craigslist. Geographically located in Bay Villiage. It's in really nice shape, and if I had the room I'd have been tempted. Nice older couple, I'm sure they would negotiate with you if you tell them "Dave who bought your Comet sent me". Just thought I'd throw it out here.

#2613 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Is that the one on Columbus CL? Dude is asking $3500

No, this one is on Cleveland CL. Really nice playfield and backglass. Cabinet has some fade and age marks, that's about it. Playable. I think it's worth $1200. They've got it listed at $1500. If I had the cash and space at the time I would have grabbed it.

1 week later
#2653 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

went over the top with this one because it was for my collection, but just don't have the room to keep it anymore.

that's what they all say

5 months later
#3154 6 years ago

Looking for a Missle Command arcade in Ohio. Thanks

#3172 6 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

WISH I WAS CLOSER. DO YOU DELIVER????

Are you paying full price? Just curious.

1 week later
#3208 6 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Looking for a Fish Tales, Earthshaker or maybe Road Show. If you have a lead on any of these games let me know please.

Yesh23 is looking to trade ES ^

#3228 6 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Any suggestions on a clean original Pinbot mpu that I believe has issues with the 1J8 connector? Thanks

It sounds like the resistor packs associated with the switch data lines need to be replaced.

Quoted from wayout440:

SR9/SR10* = 1k ohms x 4 resistors isolated/discrete (8 pins). Used for the switch returns (rows). Mouser part# 652-4608X-102-1K. Easy to test in-circuit.
SR11* = 560 ohm x 9 resistors bussed (10 pins). Used for the switch returns (rows). Mouser part# 652-4310R-101-560. Easy to test in-circuit.
SR3/SR15/SR17* = 4.7k ohms x 9 resistors bussed (10 pins). Used for the switch drives (columns). Mouser part# 652-4310R-101-472.
SRC6* (1k/470 pfd) = resistor/capacitor network for switch matrix columns. Has 1k ohm resistors with 470 pF caps in a single package. Can not be tested in-circuit. Replace with a 1k ohm x 9 resistor bussed (10 pins) with no capacitors. Cut off pin 10 (important!), and install pin 1 (common) in pin 1 of the board. The cut pin 10 of the resistor network does not go into the board's pin 10 position. See notes below for more info on this. Mouser part# 652-4610X-1LF-1K.

1 month later
#3343 6 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Taxi for a game on my wish list. Not for sale, trade only.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59330

I would also consider adding my Comet as a 2-for-1 for the right game.

1 week later
#3377 6 years ago

Still looking for a trade. Taxi+Comet for ?

Some other titles besides wishlist games I am also interested in:
Jurassic Park, Dirty Harry, Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, RollerCoaster Tycoon
All conditions considered, projects ok as long as they have the boards.

Link to pics:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1pURwHtko51nkDVwiOmcxSqbwsbD72l2z
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1I9D_D8iPBAkCGnA9hqeqsKxCSElCjyLX

2 weeks later
#3392 6 years ago

Comet listed in the Market

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice player Comet. Newer ramps and nice plastics. Perfect backglass. Cab in fair condition but solid. New rubber, everything works, plays fast with strong flippers, set to free...”
2018-02-16
Berea, OH
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 270 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3394 6 years ago
Quoted from corvettepinner:

The Comet is great deal! Has to be the lowest pirced sys 11 game I've seen.

That's because it's not a system 11! It's a system 9 so substract 2 off the price of a system 11

#3404 6 years ago

Sold a couple of games so I'm on the hunt. Looking for:

Fish Tales
T2
Goldeneye
Mousin' Around
Bad Cats
BK2K
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Hook
WoF
Whirlwind
Nascar
Fire!

All conditions considered including projects.

Thanks!

#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Looking to sell Apollo. Had one buyer flake, and missed out on dealing with someone else in the meantime.

Now if it was Apollo 13....

2 weeks later
#3437 6 years ago

All conversation...

Come on O - H - I - O! Post some games for sale!

1 week later
#3483 6 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

Baywatch (Sega)

Quoted from Deez:

Looking to trade around.

Machine - For Sale
For Trade: BaywatchRouted - fresh off route “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up.

The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
3 days ago Akron, OH 2,500
fattdirk

6 months later
#3921 5 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Beautiful > Super nice > Very nice > Nice > Players
HUO either before or after Beautiful.

Or after nice. Honestly, anywhere. I can buy a machine for home use, play the heck out of it without cleaning it and wear it out
HUO means nothing !

2 months later
#4022 5 years ago

It's Thanksgiving around here. Christmas comes after

1 month later
#4117 5 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Alternatively, is there a group or something like Pinside for people that are interested in slot machines?

Isn't that the Gamblers Anonymous website?

2 weeks later
#4146 5 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I hate cleaning switches and contacts all day long. Ugh

I cleaned my shuffle bowler switchers years ago and haven't had to go into it for years. Adjusted properly, they are self cleaning and very reliable.

2 weeks later
#4178 5 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Put the crack pipe down and slowly back away...
dayton.craigslist.org link

Please post the comical stuff to my thread below, just to lessen clutter in this thread. Thanks!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs

2 weeks later
#4207 5 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Would have loved to own this one and would have paid more if anyone is thinking of selling pm me or if the buyer considers selling please reach out. Bummed I missed it

Easy, there. Don't overpay for this mediocre game. I can understand high desire if you are a huge fan of the movies, but the movies are way better than the pin. Just my opinion - hold out for a fair deal, people will attempt to gouge you on this title.

#4209 5 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

yeah its pretty much just the theme for me, huge fan of the films, and its hard to find them anymore. most are pretty rough shape and sell quick

Sounds like a Bally Kiss. The biggest example of theme overriding the gameplay of a pin. We all have our vices. I'm a big fan James Bond so I admit I would probably overpay for a GoldenEye.

2 weeks later
#4257 5 years ago

Original RFM Pinball 2000 computer and monitor listed in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Original Pinball 2000 computer in original case with top cover and slide mount. Includes Revenge From Mars prism card. New CPU fan and power supply. No swollen capacitors. Boot...”
2019-03-02
Berea, OH
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 94 times

1 week later
#4268 5 years ago

I haven't seen an Ohio show buy/sell/trade thread yet.

#4281 5 years ago

Judging by the last few pages, seems this thread has turned into more of a "What's wanted in Ohio right now?" thread.

1 month later
1 month later
#4458 4 years ago

Thinking about trading Cue Ball Wizard. This is a very nice game. Primarily looking for Fire!, Cyclone or Police Force

#4461 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Thinking about trading Cue Ball Wizard. This is a very nice game. Primarily looking for Fire!, Cyclone or Police Force

I would also be very interested in trading for a nice Rickenbacker guitar, six string.

#4464 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I've got a Fender USA Select Strat HSS and an Ibanez S5570Q-DGD S Prestige HSH Electric Guitar Dark Green Doom Burst I need to get rid of...

Thanks for posting, but I'm not really interested in those models. If anything I might sell the pin and shop for the guitar later.

#4465 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This CBW is in very good fully working condition.”
2019-08-27
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 637 times

#4470 4 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

I've got a 1964 Gretsch Country Gentlemen for sale right now if your interested.

Thanks for the offer. Just not what I am looking for right now.

3 weeks later
#4516 4 years ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

Thinking of selling or trading my Diner. Fairly nice condition and plays well. Full LED.
Only issue is sometimes when turning the game on, it goes back to factory settings. Has remote battery holder, which I think is the issue (After moving the holder so it wasn't just hanging, it happens way less often). Haven't pulled board to check it out (I'm not confident in doing my own board work yet).
Machine is located in my business, Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights OH (Along with 20 other games). So if you're close by, stop in and check it out. I can send pictures on request, too. Machine would have to be moved up stairs.
Taxi, Monopoly, Fish Tales and Super Mario Bros are at top of my wish list.

I was there last night and played this Diner. Very fast game! All the games are very well taken care of. The only thing I had a problem with is a couple of games are too bright for serious play. That Batman really hurt my eyes with all those LED flashers. Good Luck with the sale.

4 weeks later
#4587 4 years ago

Last price reduction. $1500 takes a beautiful example of this game.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This CBW is in very good fully working condition.”
2019-08-27
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 637 times

1 week later
#4608 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Sounds like the one listed last night for $1500. And he wants $3k for it now - needs shopped, adjustments, and sound is messed up.

You can still get a very nice Cue Ball Wizard for $1500 that needs nothing, right here

2 months later
#4768 4 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Rearranging basement tomorrow evening. If someone can come get this baby before 12:01pm Saturday I'll take $1000!

It's a Volcano. Take the LEDs out and ask $400 then pray someone buys it.

#4778 4 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

and a $1900 fishtales. Come on man, get out of 2009. Thanks for the constructive criticism
by the way game SOLD

Sorry man. Volcano is in the top 10 ugliest games ever. You got lucky to get out of it easily.

2 weeks later
#4820 4 years ago

Try not to get too upset. My experience both playing on location and buying from you was top notch. We don't know the exact details of what happened.

2 weeks later
#4848 4 years ago

Looking at possibly thinning out the collection before moving.
Secret Service - full working, nice cabinet & playfield, digital display. $1200
Maverick - full working, LEDs, some nice modifications. $2000.

PM me if interested.

#4858 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Why is Fathom so sought after?

It's got a lot going for it. Tremendous backglass art, interesting gameplay, nostalgia for many, and a relatively low production number.

#4866 4 years ago

Secret Service and Fan-tas-tic sold.

1 month later
#4919 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Looking to trade my Black Knight 2000 with a side knight. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN but I could meet somewhere in OH if a trade is worked out. The machine is up in the marketplace

What's a "side knight"?

#4934 4 years ago

Twister is a nice pin... I would keep it too

Shitty movie and mediocre pin, IMO.

#4937 4 years ago

Lol! I love Haters. I bet life is awesome

Not at all awesome. Actually things are not going very well. Work, home, family member health.

I really wish my house would sell. Then I can have the fun of carving up this shuffle bowler that nobody wants. I have never parted a game, but I have destroyed plenty of things with my reciprocating chainsaw.

#4946 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I may take the bowler for free
U deliver

No. Ill cut it up and put it on the curb for you though. You want it, bring plenty of help to get it out of my basement. That's only if the currently interested party falls through.

#4947 4 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Do any house calls Wayout? Have a Doctor Who driving me crazy.

I'm pretty busy this week. Get in touch with with me next to see where I'm at. I've helped a few in the past and have no problem with it. I just can't make it my priority though. I can also get an idea of where you are stuck, just PM me. Thanks.

#4948 4 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

What is the shuffler bowler, an old em style or SS?

EM. 1966 United Encore. My ad on the Marketplace has a couple of pics.

#4959 4 years ago

Geez... TOOO MUCH PURPLE!!!!

6 months later
#5464 3 years ago

Looking for a solid state winter project. All conditions considered. PM me if you have anything. Thanks!

#5466 3 years ago

Boy, you really almost had me here. But it's *soccer*. The theme just kills it for me. What's up? Heard you are moving or something. I just did that too. Down to one game now myself.

1 week later
#5502 3 years ago

Sure, a Bally Strikes and Spares up for sale near me on FB. $1000. It couldn't have been one of the other early Bally's that I haven't owned before...Playboy, Eight Ball, Evel Knievel,... anything else.

*Sigh* The hunt continues for me. Someone should nab this S&S though.

#5508 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I know someone with a nice eight ball
Will be around that price

Lmk. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#5535 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

I'm looking to do two matching re-themed pinball machines and figured something like a system one Charlie's Angels would be good. If anyone has any leads on some early solid States that would be good for re theming let me know!

The theme is good, but the game kinda sucks. Maybe a retheme of something like a Williams System 11 to a Charles Angels would work. Imagine covering the art with all the angels through the years, from the series through the movies.

1 month later
#5771 3 years ago

If you post something that I want at a right to price, I am not beyond traveling to an east-west northern border. Since I am in northern Ohio, those would be geographically closer than something for sale in Ohio on its southern border such as Cincinnati.
For clarity, the thread should only include those item that the seller has located for sale geographically located in Ohio. If the buyer wants to look into another neighboring state to see if something is for sale that is geographically closer to the buyers location within Ohio, that would be fine. (I would look into PA, MI, and IN, but not WV and KY, for example)
The thread is titled What's for sale IN Ohio. Not what is for sale NEAR Ohio.

#5779 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

The more the merrier!

Thread title is now "What's for sale in Ohio, PA, IN, WV, MI, Maybe some Kentucky, southern Canada, and perhaps West NY"

2 months later
#5932 3 years ago

Looking for sub-2K solid state (not EMs) in the Northeast Ohio area, working or projects. Preferably system 11s Fire! Police Force or Taxi.

4 weeks later
#6049 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Pinflation facts on LOTR
Purchased April 2009 from operator (routed) $3050
Purchased May 2009 from Terry at PBL (HUO) $3200
Purchased Sep 2013 from Trent (HUO) $5000
NOW - $6250

Well, you can help reverse pinflation. Sell it lower!

1 week later
#6104 3 years ago

I am thinking of trading my Bally X's and O's for a a project solid state pinball (I actually like working on games more than playing them) If you've got a project solid state game and are in a reasonable travel distance PM me. The Xs and Os is fully working and in very good condition (new rubber, pop caps, good displays). It's a ready to play game and an odd duck for those that might be looking for one. Cash value is probably about $1200.

#6111 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Thanks for listening

Wow. That sucks. I PMd him for making a possible deal but he declined. I guess I am glad that's as far as that went.

#6130 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

wayout440 why the down vote? was just saying what happened in my conversation with the guy was. Trying to inform more about the guy not bashing him.

Sorry, fumbling fingers why using the phone. By the time I realized I had touched a downvote my screen changed and I could not find my way back. Totally unintentional.

#6131 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Sorry, fumbling fingers why using the phone. By the time I realized I had touched a downvote my screen changed and I could not find my way back. Totally unintentional.

Found it, downvote cleared. Now you owe me a deal. LOL.

1 month later
#6242 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I think everyone there was thinking about that game ha. The problem was unless you had alot of the parts you'd probably end up putting more into it than you'd ever see again.

I don't know about anyone else, and I am far from OCD, but just one difficult to find (of unobtainium) part can irritate me. And when you have to bite it and pay through the nose when there's only one you can find.

1 week later
1 month later
#6384 2 years ago

Thinking of trading my Fish Tales. Plays 100%. Playfield color matched LEDs. No fade cabinet. Primarily interested in games on my wish list but may entertain other reasonable offers. Located near Cleveland Ohio. PM me. Thanks.

1 week later
#6409 2 years ago

Bump for my marketplace posted trade on my Fish Tales. Looking for Goldeneye, Bad Cats, Whirlwind, Nascar, Wheel of Fortune, Rollercoaster Tycoon. Thanks!

#6413 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Any interest in monopoly?

Monopoly *sigh*. That's a game I want to love but just can't. The examples I played were not good, I admit. I don't care for the tight playfield or rotating flipper. It just isn't a game I am interested in, sorry.

#6416 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I totally understand. Just though id throw it out there. I got the game originally to clean/play/flip. never had interest in it.... but started to actually like it a little lol. Its not a bad game.... but not one that I want to keep in the lineup.
Good luck with your search though.

No problem, there are some other games besides my wishlist that I might trade for. My wishlist is just the most wanted. I am happy keeping it as well if something doesn't turn up. Someone in NE Ohio has to be a little tired of one of those games

4 weeks later
#6472 2 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wish I was closer or maybe you would deliver.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9e790b57e6a202d5425d6e198c69e51c406d2a34-1627163936-1800"};
//]]>

Your like 15 minutes apart
.It doest get any closer than that. People are traveling 3000 miles to get games.v

#6480 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Damn, I've got one with a super nice overlay that was done before the hardtops were around. For 2300 for a space shuttle I'd be hard pressed not to let it go ha.

It will be $2400 by Christmas

1 week later
#6504 2 years ago

McPin54 I thought you were keeping that game for yourself...or did you just keep the mice?

#6507 2 years ago

I'll trade you

4 weeks later
#6578 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ok, where are the local Cleveland area sellers? What are ya selling?
Ken

I'll trade a super nice Fish Tales for something equivalent. Looking for a nice Goldeneye or Wheel of Fortune.

3 months later
#6944 2 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Agree. I stopped buying about 2 years ago. Happy to keep and play what I have.

I half heartedly look for a project pin now and then, but anything reasonable is extremely difficult to come by (boxed in by my price, distance etc...). Figure I'll have to settle for working on some mods and upgrades on my two machines to keep the passion alive. I really enjoy finding those dirty broken dogs and bringing them a new life though.

#6950 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I know the feeling..

Agree, I have had multiple transactions with the same hobbyists. All have been enjoyable. As time matches on, the pickings get slimmer. I'm not interested in your NIB, or your 12K resto. I am grassroots here
A few hundred or a thousand bucks or so,backwoods classic pinball or it gets thrown in the garbage is my bag.

1 week later
#6987 2 years ago

I don't know why anyone would pay that when you could get a few games that are more FUN. High Speed gets old quick IMO.

1 week later
#7077 2 years ago

What's for sale in Ohio right now?

Quoted from metallik:

The way I see it, every game from a neighboring state advertised in this thread is another chance someone from Ohio will go buy it. This is a good thing: the more pins there are in Ohio, the more we'll have to choose from when we're looking for a local game.
Encourage the imports. Ohio can never have too many pinball machines.

I've heard this point many times before. There's also a chance someone from Ohio will go buy a game from Texas or Germany too. There's threads for other states, there is the marketplace etc... The idea behind the title is to have a narrowed topic for those interested. When you start crowding the focused thread with other locations, it just tends to be a little irritating to those that want to search locally only. If I am looking elsewhere, there's other places for that as well. Just my two cents.

#7095 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

How irritating can it be to spend 2 seconds scanning a post for the location and deciding it's too far from you?

No more irritating than it would be for you to visit the What's for Sale in Tennessee thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-s-for-sale-in-tennessee

I'm also one of those that believes girls don't have to be permitted on boys sports teams and vice-versa.

Carry on with the "What's for Sale in Ohio and anywhere I can drive to in one day?" thread.

1 week later
#7164 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

20k I better relist it than. I can't find a painter, otherwise I woukd keep it. I have tried for 2 years now and have zero luck.

That's because the game isn't that great. I had one that I bought for $2K a few years ago because it was my wife's favorite game back when it was released. It became a yawner after less than two years and I sold it for a few hundred more because I put a whole bunch of work and parts into it. In today's market a very nice one MAYBE 5-6K for someone who really likes this game....fully restored. Good luck!

2 months later
#7333 2 years ago
Quoted from tomtest:

I want to see if there is any interest in my nice Gottlieb Roller Disco, perfect working condition, flipper upgrades to the modern style, NOS backglass, displays are nice and bright, it would be in the $1500 range and would be on the Marketplace and I'd be paying the fee. I'm in Hagerstown, Md so let me know if there is any interest.
Tom

Are you bringing this game to Ohio?

#7337 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Still got CFTBL for trade. Trades I'd consider: GZ Pro, GZ Prem, DP Pro, TZ, Champion Pub, I500, BBH.
Straight sale is $8K....

You got any games under $1000?

#7340 2 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Looking for some projects games: Eight Ball, Strikes and Spares, Black Jack, Kiss and maybe a few other SS Bally's. Also interested in a few EM's from the 70's like Grand Prix, Capt. Fantastic, Bow and Arrow, etc.
I can meet up at Pinbrew or local deal if its better.

Hey! Same projects I am looking for....except that I will be interested in projects that you would probably pass on. Lol

#7344 2 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Maybe, but since I do have a wood shop and do my own board repair I guess the rest just comes down to price.

All winter long I was looking for a project, but the only contender was so water damaged it was useless, and I don't have a wood shop. So now I am looking for a summer project.

2 months later
#7525 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I just picked up an Addams Family. I was told it has been in the house for about 20 years. Players condition, everything seems to work but I only spent a few minutes on it. Anyone interested before I start ordering parts?

Why did you buy it if you are not really interested in it?

1 month later
#7688 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

That's a nice mystic. Very fun game, as good or better than many classic Sterns that sell for more.

It was barely a few years ago that Mystic was nowhere near a $2500 game. If it sells for that, I just valued my collection another $500-$1000 more than what I had thought. Crazy prices these days!

3 months later
#7964 1 year ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

Willing to trade F14 Tomcat and possibly Who Dunnit for the right game... Trades only not looking to sell at the moment. Multiple game deals, projects, etc are all of interest.

PM sent.

#7979 1 year ago

Unfortunately, those yoposicles devalue a classic machine. Many collectors don't want LEDs in a classic machine of this age, and find it costly to restore back to original after this modification. Just my opinion, machines older that say, around 1980, should stay classic incandescent bulbs. LEDs just don't look very good in them.

#7982 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

If you want the lights to work reliably you gotta replace all the sockets anyway...

Not true. I only had to replace one socket on my classic Bally. I cleaned up all the original sockets, and that whole machine was corroded and rusty.

3 weeks later
#8098 1 year ago

Link to my coworker and friends Gottlieb Totem. He works with me and knows his electronics. Buy with confidence.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1357389278404678/?mibextid=dXMIcH

3 weeks later
#8195 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Damn 34 new posts? Is there a herpes outbreak I missed?

I thought it was a Choggard outbreak

1 month later
#8335 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Found a white water for okay price and only 15 min down road. Nice how that works out.
Do you guys just leave the cabinets alone even though they are chipped and not really nice on old games or redo the entire thing? Man that will be another huge project idk if it’s worth the trouble and money. Sunk a lot of money into my Indy.

If it's just some chips or scratches I do some retouch. I've only done one cabinet because it was rough. I agree with others that you don't play the cabinet. If your goal is a complete restoration, you are in for the long haul and expense anyway. That said, there is no reason you can't take a middle ground and leave the cab alone.

1 month later
#8535 1 year ago

This game is a steal in this condition and price. I was compelled to compliment the seller. I'm seeing gougers asking the moon, I mean super ridiculous prices in some cases. Refreshing. Someone should snatch this up. Mine wasn't even in this shape and I got close to this price around 7 years ago.

Bally Strikes and Spares, FB marketplace $1500. Valley City Ohio.

9 months later
#9324 3 months ago

Lost World up for sale in Berea near Cleveland Hopkins airport

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fully working, players Lost World. Many new parts, repinned connectors, reliability mods. Original boards, custom cabinet repaint. Plays fast. Local pickup, NO shipping. Groun...”
2024-01-22
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 264 times

#9332 89 days ago

Wheel of Fortune listed in the Marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super nice, fully working Wheel of Fortune. Custom yellow powder coated wireform, all LEDs. Pickup only, NO shipping. Ground floor loading. Try before you buy. Cash only. Loc...”
2024-01-26
Berea, OH
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 130 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9333 89 days ago

Price change.

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fully working, players Lost World. Many new parts, repinned connectors, reliability mods. Original boards, custom cabinet repaint. Plays fast. Local pickup, NO shipping. Groun...”
2024-01-22
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)

#9340 88 days ago

Game is sold.

Quoted from wayout440:

Price change.

Machine - For Sale

Lost World

17% OFF!
Archived

2024-01-22

Berea, OH

wayout440

1,500 (Firm)

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

1 week later
#9364 79 days ago

Revenge From Mars listed in the Marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling for a friend (this was originally my game) Fully working. Upgraded to improve performance, reduce power consumption and reduce game weight. Pinbox system running on HP PC...”
2024-02-04
Brunswick, OH
3,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 359 times

#9366 75 days ago

Sega Harley Davidson listed in the Marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Harley Davidson Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game plays excellent and fast. Cosmetic touch ups, but overhauled with full LED playfield, new bike motor independently powered subwoofer, extra spotlights and flipper illuminati...”
2024-02-09
Berea, OH
3,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 139 times

#9371 74 days ago

Updated pics. I just went out to play the game. Other than some dirty rubber. Still plays 100%. I will kick in $100 cash for a Pinside buyer to cover travel expenses before we list off Pinside. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling for a friend (this was originally my game) Fully working. Upgraded to improve performance, reduce power consumption and reduce game weight. Pinbox system running on HP PC...”
2024-02-04
Brunswick, OH
3,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 359 times

#9381 68 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

FYI The admins yelled at me for trying to sell on here without actually listing the pins on market. They want their cut of course.

Their cut....lol....its a small reasonable fee for a good venue of exposure to bona fide pinball audience. On a $5000 game the fee is $45 (even less if you are already donating to Pinside) EBay fees on that sale - 9%, $450! Yeah, Facebook is cheap but you'll often have problems with the people there. I always list on Pinside first.

1 week later
#9391 59 days ago

Jeez, when did Fish Tales go from a $3500 game to a $5000 game?..certainly not by adding a $500 DMD! Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=wayout440 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.