5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,733 posts
  • 435 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by McPin54
  • Topic is favorited by 248 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#546 4 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

Looking for a Fair priced Funhouse in the Cleveland area!!!

There's an unfair priced one on CL.

#560 4 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Parts machines are always welcome, we're always going through coils, mounts, poaching from boards, it's pretty tough to keep everything up and going 100%

Just curious, what are you doing to those machines? Once mine are going and I've worked out the bugs I rarely have to do anything to them at all.

#571 4 years ago

This classic and somewhat rare Bally Cybernaut is being sold by a friend of mine in Ohio. This machine is in very nice shape, buy with confidence.
cleveland.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#717 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. One of the coolest places to visit in OH. I will most likely be up there again this year for the Summerdance music festival assuming that goes on again. I have been to that a few times.

They turned what used to be a nice family park of amazing nature into a woodstock-esque drugfest. But that's just my opinion. Try visiting it when nobody is there and go on a nature hike, for some true appreciation of the scenery.

#732 4 years ago

So, who else is playing their overpriced Taxi today?

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

It'd doubly hilarious when those that price police ask the highest prices of their own games.
Guess the name of the game to some is buy low sell high.

The name of the game is buy low and sell high if you treat the hobby as a business. Not me, man - I am just a hobbyist that likes to fix up old some classic games. I put a lot into my games and I am lucky if I can even get near the original purchase price back.

I know how hard it can be for the entry level hobbyist to get some of these better titles, because I've been on the bottom of the pile trying to get my hands of a few for a long time. It was a lot of work for me to get a hold of a couple of 80's system 11s that were at the top of my budget. I'll confront the price pumpers anytime. The lower prices can be made, the more all will be able to afford some great games.

#762 4 years ago

BK prices the same as BK2K prices? Wow..

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

just wait til the ohio show people had alot of nice glass there last year, widebody too

Y'all just missed out...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-usedplayfield-glass-60-sheets-tnt-amusements

8 months later
#1105 3 years ago

What's for trade in Ohio right now?

1 month later
#1159 3 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

I've got a really nice pinbot for $1300 and a players WW for $2250.

Those are (probably) very nice games. I mean no offense, but damn...you need to wipe the lens off that camera, Fattdirk!

1 month later
#1228 3 years ago
Quoted from johnny5:

looking for a rescue 911

Did you miss the one that tlsbryan was selling in the marketplace?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29265

I think he sold it to a local flipper, who got a whopping $385 for it on Ebay. It was missing display and helicopter. The probability of the copter being unobtanium pretty much squelched my interest. I think that is a key component of that game, so I passed.

1 week later
#1264 3 years ago
Quoted from buttonsguy:

looking for dmd pinball machine, good condition. 1200-1800.00 range.
Thanks!

tlsbryan has a very nice Tee'd off for sale in Ohio $1875
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30897

#1266 3 years ago
Quoted from buttonsguy:

looking for dmd pinball machine, good condition. 1200-1800.00 range.
Thanks!

Another...tlsbryan has decent Demo Man for $1500 if you are willing to take on DMD repair/replacement.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-demolition-man-williams-1994ohio-1500

2 weeks later
#1340 3 years ago

How about this - we Ohioans will let you folks from Michigan post in this thread only if they are GREAT DEALS.

#1350 3 years ago
Quoted from slgerber:

I have no problem with Michigan posts, I read that thread as well.

See, now wasn't that simple? That's the perfect example - you're interested in Michigan posts, then you read that thread. That's all you need to do. That's good for you, but others don't care about Mi posts. Why can't it simply be to post according to the thread title, and read the states you are interested in?....or splash it into the marketplace for full coverage?

Why is something so simple so hard for people to get? (and yes, I am relaxed - I just like to call out dumb crap)

1 month later
#1431 3 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Looking for a Silverball mania and or roadshow. Also would like a CPR Silverball playfield.

There's a reasonable looking Silverball listed on Cleveland CL:

6 months later
#2119 2 years ago

Please refer to the "What's for Sale in Ohio and up to 500 Miles Away Right Now?" thread.

2 months later
#2323 2 years ago

There's a Flash Gordon on Cleveland CL, to me a little high priced for the condition, but if you can negotiate it down a little it could make a nice project. It's just a great classic title.

1 month later
#2469 2 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

We should change the title of this thread to what's for sale outside of Ohio.

Maybe if more pins were for sale in Ohio, the few outside would be a little less noticeable.

1 month later
#2547 2 years ago

It's only true if the sellers make it true, if they are unwilling to give that "good deal".

How 'bout posting some "good deals" for sale in Ohio now!

1 week later
#2561 2 years ago

Trade feeler: Space Invaders for ?

Just seeing what's out here.

Space Invaders is fully working, playfield is nice with full mylar, backglass mint, cab is ok - just some wear and marks but presentable. Electronics gone over, repinned where needed, has memory cap. Push button for credits, nice bright displays, new rubber, new dead bumper caps, new top playfield glass.

Looking for solid state games only, prefer but not limited to games on my wish list. I like projects and can add cash.

2 weeks later
#2593 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Captain Fantastic, there is one for sale in Ohio on Craigslist. Geographically located in Bay Villiage. It's in really nice shape, and if I had the room I'd have been tempted. Nice older couple, I'm sure they would negotiate with you if you tell them "Dave who bought your Comet sent me". Just thought I'd throw it out here.

#2613 2 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Is that the one on Columbus CL? Dude is asking $3500

No, this one is on Cleveland CL. Really nice playfield and backglass. Cabinet has some fade and age marks, that's about it. Playable. I think it's worth $1200. They've got it listed at $1500. If I had the cash and space at the time I would have grabbed it.

1 week later
#2653 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

went over the top with this one because it was for my collection, but just don't have the room to keep it anymore.

that's what they all say

5 months later
#3154 1 year ago

Looking for a Missle Command arcade in Ohio. Thanks

#3172 1 year ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

WISH I WAS CLOSER. DO YOU DELIVER????

Are you paying full price? Just curious.

1 week later
#3208 1 year ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Looking for a Fish Tales, Earthshaker or maybe Road Show. If you have a lead on any of these games let me know please.

yesh23 is looking to trade ES ^

#3228 1 year ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Any suggestions on a clean original Pinbot mpu that I believe has issues with the 1J8 connector? Thanks

It sounds like the resistor packs associated with the switch data lines need to be replaced.

Quoted from wayout440:

SR9/SR10* = 1k ohms x 4 resistors isolated/discrete (8 pins). Used for the switch returns (rows). Mouser part# 652-4608X-102-1K. Easy to test in-circuit.
SR11* = 560 ohm x 9 resistors bussed (10 pins). Used for the switch returns (rows). Mouser part# 652-4310R-101-560. Easy to test in-circuit.
SR3/SR15/SR17* = 4.7k ohms x 9 resistors bussed (10 pins). Used for the switch drives (columns). Mouser part# 652-4310R-101-472.
SRC6* (1k/470 pfd) = resistor/capacitor network for switch matrix columns. Has 1k ohm resistors with 470 pF caps in a single package. Can not be tested in-circuit. Replace with a 1k ohm x 9 resistor bussed (10 pins) with no capacitors. Cut off pin 10 (important!), and install pin 1 (common) in pin 1 of the board. The cut pin 10 of the resistor network does not go into the board's pin 10 position. See notes below for more info on this. Mouser part# 652-4610X-1LF-1K.

1 month later
#3343 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade my Taxi for a game on my wish list. Not for sale, trade only.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59330

I would also consider adding my Comet as a 2-for-1 for the right game.

1 week later
#3377 1 year ago

Still looking for a trade. Taxi+Comet for ?

Some other titles besides wishlist games I am also interested in:
Jurassic Park, Dirty Harry, Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, RollerCoaster Tycoon
All conditions considered, projects ok as long as they have the boards.

Link to pics:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1pURwHtko51nkDVwiOmcxSqbwsbD72l2z
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1I9D_D8iPBAkCGnA9hqeqsKxCSElCjyLX

2 weeks later
#3392 1 year ago

Comet listed in the Market

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 1,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice player Comet. Newer ramps and nice plastics. Perfect backglass. Cab in fair condition but solid. New rubber, everything works, plays fast with strong flippers, set to free...”
2018-02-16
Berea, OH
1,100 (Firm)

#3394 1 year ago
Quoted from corvettepinner:

The Comet is great deal! Has to be the lowest pirced sys 11 game I've seen.

That's because it's not a system 11! It's a system 9 so substract 2 off the price of a system 11

#3404 1 year ago

Sold a couple of games so I'm on the hunt. Looking for:

Fish Tales
T2
Goldeneye
Mousin' Around
Bad Cats
BK2K
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Hook
WoF
Whirlwind
Nascar
Fire!

All conditions considered including projects.

Thanks!

#3406 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

Looking to sell Apollo. Had one buyer flake, and missed out on dealing with someone else in the meantime.

Now if it was Apollo 13....

2 weeks later
#3437 1 year ago

All conversation...

Come on O - H - I - O! Post some games for sale!

1 week later
#3483 1 year ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Looking to trade around.

Machine - For Sale
For Trade: BaywatchRouted - fresh off route “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up.

The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
3 days ago Akron, OH 2,500
fattdirk

6 months later
#3921 1 year ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Beautiful > Super nice > Very nice > Nice > Players
HUO either before or after Beautiful.

Or after nice. Honestly, anywhere. I can buy a machine for home use, play the heck out of it without cleaning it and wear it out
HUO means nothing !

2 months later
#4022 11 months ago

It's Thanksgiving around here. Christmas comes after

1 month later
#4117 10 months ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Alternatively, is there a group or something like Pinside for people that are interested in slot machines?

Isn't that the Gamblers Anonymous website?

2 weeks later
#4146 9 months ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I hate cleaning switches and contacts all day long. Ugh

I cleaned my shuffle bowler switchers years ago and haven't had to go into it for years. Adjusted properly, they are self cleaning and very reliable.

2 weeks later
#4178 8 months ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Put the crack pipe down and slowly back away...
dayton.craigslist.org link

Please post the comical stuff to my thread below, just to lessen clutter in this thread. Thanks!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs

2 weeks later
#4207 8 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Would have loved to own this one and would have paid more if anyone is thinking of selling pm me or if the buyer considers selling please reach out. Bummed I missed it

Easy, there. Don't overpay for this mediocre game. I can understand high desire if you are a huge fan of the movies, but the movies are way better than the pin. Just my opinion - hold out for a fair deal, people will attempt to gouge you on this title.

#4209 8 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

yeah its pretty much just the theme for me, huge fan of the films, and its hard to find them anymore. most are pretty rough shape and sell quick

Sounds like a Bally Kiss. The biggest example of theme overriding the gameplay of a pin. We all have our vices. I'm a big fan James Bond so I admit I would probably overpay for a GoldenEye.

2 weeks later
#4257 7 months ago

Original RFM Pinball 2000 computer and monitor listed in the marketplace.

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “Original Pinball 2000 computer in original case with top cover and slide mount. Includes Revenge From Mars prism card. New CPU fan and power supply. No swollen capacitors. Boot...”
2019-03-02
Berea, OH
500 (OBO)

1 week later
#4268 7 months ago

I haven't seen an Ohio show buy/sell/trade thread yet.

#4281 7 months ago

Judging by the last few pages, seems this thread has turned into more of a "What's wanted in Ohio right now?" thread.

1 month later
1 month later
#4458 4 months ago

Thinking about trading Cue Ball Wizard. This is a very nice game. Primarily looking for Fire!, Cyclone or Police Force

#4461 3 months ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Thinking about trading Cue Ball Wizard. This is a very nice game. Primarily looking for Fire!, Cyclone or Police Force

I would also be very interested in trading for a nice Rickenbacker guitar, six string.

#4464 3 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I've got a Fender USA Select Strat HSS and an Ibanez S5570Q-DGD S Prestige HSH Electric Guitar Dark Green Doom Burst I need to get rid of...

Thanks for posting, but I'm not really interested in those models. If anything I might sell the pin and shop for the guitar later.

#4465 3 months ago

Archived after 31 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “This CBW is in very good fully working condition.”
2019-08-27
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)

#4470 3 months ago
Quoted from Brazy:

I've got a 1964 Gretsch Country Gentlemen for sale right now if your interested.

Thanks for the offer. Just not what I am looking for right now.

3 weeks later
#4516 3 months ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

Thinking of selling or trading my Diner. Fairly nice condition and plays well. Full LED.
Only issue is sometimes when turning the game on, it goes back to factory settings. Has remote battery holder, which I think is the issue (After moving the holder so it wasn't just hanging, it happens way less often). Haven't pulled board to check it out (I'm not confident in doing my own board work yet).
Machine is located in my business, Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights OH (Along with 20 other games). So if you're close by, stop in and check it out. I can send pictures on request, too. Machine would have to be moved up stairs.
Taxi, Monopoly, Fish Tales and Super Mario Bros are at top of my wish list.

I was there last night and played this Diner. Very fast game! All the games are very well taken care of. The only thing I had a problem with is a couple of games are too bright for serious play. That Batman really hurt my eyes with all those LED flashers. Good Luck with the sale.

4 weeks later
#4587 65 days ago

Last price reduction. $1500 takes a beautiful example of this game.

Archived after 31 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “This CBW is in very good fully working condition.”
2019-08-27
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)

1 week later
#4608 54 days ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Sounds like the one listed last night for $1500. And he wants $3k for it now - needs shopped, adjustments, and sound is messed up.

You can still get a very nice Cue Ball Wizard for $1500 that needs nothing, right here

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 89.99
$ 9,500.00
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 12.75
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 10.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 0.35
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 199.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside