FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viper001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5171 3 years ago

Hey all, long time lurker, first time seller here. I have a pretty decent Strange Science here in the marketplace if anyone is looking for something different. No covid in this household, just a touch of syphilis so no need to worry if you want this one.

Since this is my first sale I can provide local references as I know a bunch of folks in the local scene.

Thanks for looking!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96120

1 month later
#5242 3 years ago

I have a nice Cactus Canyon for sale near Cincinnati that I never thought I would be selling. Hopefully the new owner enjoys having it as much as I did.

1 week later
#5257 3 years ago

Price drop, let me know if you have any questions!

2 years later
#7602 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner of this game and I bought it in 2000. Previous owner never had it on location. I upgraded the CPU fan and added a computer case fan but otherwise the game is ...”
2022-07-08
Hamilton, OH
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 226 times

Unmolested and beautiful Revenge from Mars Pinball 2000 machine for sale in Cincinnati. I've owned this game for 22 years, original monitor still bright and clear. Easy ground level loading, let me know if you have any questions!

3 weeks later
#7676 1 year ago

Let me know if you have any questions on this one. I'm located in the Cincy area.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I've owned this one since about 1998, never thought I would let this one go. The game was lightly routed before it came to me. The good: Cabinet is original Williams factory silks...”
2022-08-02
Hamilton, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 437 times

#7694 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

The smell of the Emidio's bathrooms is forever seared into my memory.

It was more of a "I wonder how deep of... liquid... I can wade through until I start to notice my socks getting wet" that I remember the most...

1 week later
#7716 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Steve Ritchie classic from 1992 was recently shopped out with new rings and bulbs as needed. We also added the improved Supercharger ramp entrance sign as the original was pre...”
2022-08-14
Hamilton, OH
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Banzai Run Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare and unique Williams Banzai Run from 1988, one of the harder to find System 11 games. 2 level playing experience, this was Pat Lawlor's very first pinball game that he designed...”
2022-08-12
Hamilton, OH
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 711 times

Let me know if you have any questions on either.

1 week later
#7729 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Banzai Run Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare and unique Williams Banzai Run from 1988, one of the harder to find System 11 games. 2 level playing experience, this was Pat Lawlor's very first pinball game that he designed...”
2022-08-12
Hamilton, OH
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 711 times

Getaway is sold, just down to the Banzai which I just dropped my asking price on. This one is nicely sorted out mechanically and very unique, a true 2 level playing experience. It's not a lie to say my newbie gameroom visitors will play this game because of the obvious objective to try to get the ball all the way into the top of the 2nd playfield hole. This is a rare title with clear objectives that don't require a rules seminar to understand.

4 weeks later
#7803 1 year ago

Another "bolted to the floor" game has become unstuck. Let me know if there is any interest or questions!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and dialed in Tales of the Arabian Nights. This game has had a recent topside tear down and cleaning, all rubber rings were replaced in the process, all switches an...”
2022-09-22
Hamilton, OH
13,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 676 times

#7815 1 year ago

I know this one is a big nut to swallow with a cash deal. If it helps I would consider a game + cash deal to make this more attractive? Instead of listing what I want I'll just say I might be interested in anything I don't already own, DMD or newer era, no rock themes, and maybe even pre-DMD is it's in nice shape and a super classic title. No projects. Thanks for looking!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and dialed in Tales of the Arabian Nights. This game has had a recent topside tear down and cleaning, all rubber rings were replaced in the process, all switches an...”
2022-09-22
Hamilton, OH
13,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 676 times

#7818 1 year ago

I've been married for a long time so I'm no stranger to criticism. And I'm not really that thin skinned, I can certainly be a jerk from time to time. But my last post seems to be drawing some negativity and I'm honestly bewildered as to why. Is my price just too high for this title? Is there something jerkish in my trades want list? Whatever it is I'm honestly not seeing it but I'm cool if someone wants to give me a hint, I know this thread is meant to be friendly so I don't want to be an unwelcome contributor. TIA!

#7822 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

It's actually right on par with what the last recently confirmed sold games @ 11.9 and 12.5. I've played this example before and from what I remember, it's a very nice game. For someone local that wants the game and understands that is just what they cost now... well, it should be "the one" to at least make an offer on.

Thanks guys, I hope that is the only thing going on. If it is just the price, well, it is what it is. I included OBO on my ad so I'm happy to entertain offers. According the pinside it should at least be worth in the high 11k range and I seem to be inline with other current active ads. I wish I had the skills/abilities to do a cabinet decal job but that is not in my skill set and I was honest about the fade issues on this game. The only one listed now that isn't faded is wanting 15k which seems reasonable to me if someone wants a perfect one.

If this doesn't sell I will have to settle for keeping this beauty a while longer which is not a bad place to be in.

1 year later
#9471 11 days ago

If I'm high on price I know you all will let me know. It is very minty and has the topper, let me know if there is any interest!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner and under 300 plays (at time of listing) I am offering this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premium pinball machine. The only mods are I replaced the Stern Wi-Fi dongle...”
2024-04-08
Hamilton, OH
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 239 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9472 11 days ago
Quoted from uccash:

On the hunt for a Rush LE. Anyone tired of their Rush and want to switch it up?

In a lot of ways Turtles is a lot like Rush. Insomuch as they are both in the same style cabinet and are played with metal balls and such...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viper001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=viper001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.