FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uccash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 months later
#6787 2 years ago

Have a TMNT Pro that I am going to be listing soon. Just looking for trades right now, really would like to trade for a Stranger Things Pro, but open to other offers as well.

#6789 2 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Any interest in WPT plus cash or another game?

Maybe Deadpool.

#6792 2 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Not looking to part with Deadpool, and I'm not sure I understand how WPT+Deadpool=TMNT works out... I would've assumed DP Alone was worth a little more than TMNT

Of course, sorry if that was confusing. I meant Deadpool alone, not with WPT thrown in.

All good, just when I looked at the many games you have, that was the only one that was of interest to me.

#6797 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’ll learn to like the older games in due time.

Oh, there are quite a few older games I really like. I just have a friend that has quite a few of them and he allows me to play them from time to time. He does not have a Stranger Things or Deadpool. But, I do agree with you, some older games are great and some are not so great... just like with newer games.

1 month later
#6889 2 years ago

I have a JP Pro that I am looking to trade. Would really like to trade for a Stranger Things, but def. open to others, just PM me if anyone is interested.

#6893 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

No no no. “DM” is not what you use on a nerdy Internet forum. You use “PM” on a nerdy Internet forum. This isn’t Twitter.

Sorry... Fixed

3 weeks later
#7037 2 years ago

Still have my JP Pro and looking to trade. Mostly looking for a Stranger Things, but open to others as well. Anyone looking for a JP Pro (with movie code mod).

1 month later
#7239 2 years ago

Still have a Jurassic Park Pro I am looking to trade. Would love to trade for a Stranger Things, but open to others as well. Not looking to sell outright, just trade. Only reason I am trading is because I am upgrading to Jurassic Park Premium.

2 weeks later
#7266 2 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

Thinking of selling or trading Stranger Things Pro with UV kit and topper. Open to trading for newer sterns. Game is off route and playing well.

Dang, for a minute I was all excited, and then I saw you already have a JP Pro, which is what I was going to offer. Oh well, I am sure you will find somebody to trade with or buy it.

2 months later
#7467 1 year ago

OK, I am selling my Jurassic Park Pro, no mods - $6450. Everything is good. Just replacing it with a Jurassic Park Premium.

Added 23 months ago:

Edit: Pending Sale

Added 23 months ago:

SOLD

#7470 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

depends if it was routed or not

I can check stats, but I think like 5 quarters have passed through it and the shooter lane and everything else is looks great. More than happy to send pics and a video.

#7476 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

It that doesn't sell, definitely an early indicator of a shift in market dynamics (wow, imagine that, a pinball machine selling for less when it is used vs MORE than MSRP, what a concept!)

Well, it is still available

2 weeks later
#7520 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. Have a Godzilla Premium to trade for it.

3 weeks later
#7591 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137361

Still looking for a Stranger Things Premium or Elvira HOH, or could be something else, just hit me up with what you have.

5 months later
#8109 1 year ago

Going to be posting my EHOH Premium in marketplace soon. Has IC installed in coin door and have side art blades for it, not installed (yet) - $11,500 (OBO). Could be interested in trades, just let me know what you have to offer.

1 week later
#8128 1 year ago

My EHOH is now listed in the marketplace for trade. Open to hear any trade, +/- cash either way depending on game, including Deadpool Prem/LE, Rush LE, Bond LE, GOT Pro, JJP POTC, etc... Hit me up with what you have if you are looking for an Elvira.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-premium-edition-84

#8136 1 year ago

Need to make room for a new game coming in, so going to be listing my Stranger Things Premium. It is loaded with the following:

Tibetan Breeze Pinball Monk Flipper Fans
Stern Insider Connected w/ QR Code Reader Coin Door Mount
Plastic Protector Set
Cliffy Outhole Drain Protector
Cliffy 2 Piece Shooter Lane Protector
Stern TK Lock Fix
Stern Lighted Shooter Rod
Stern Stranger Things Side Armor
Stern UV Kit
Stern Side Blades
Stern Topper
Stern Shaker Motor
Dig Dug Mod
Titian Glow in the Dark rubbers (full set)
Lighted Speakers (you select the color via a remote)
Lighted Flipper Buttons (purple)

TK lock works and Demogorgon shot is dialed in. $14,500. Just updated post to reflect everything it has, left a few things out in the original post.

Added 15 months ago:

UPDATE: Sale Pending

#8138 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

How many games on it

Just checked. Says 1,157. Will increase some as it will be played until sold.

#8185 1 year ago

Still looking for a Deadpool Premium and still have EHOH for trade.

1 week later
#8217 1 year ago

So who got lucky and picked up the Stars that was just on Facebook for $1?

3 months later
#8597 1 year ago

Getting ready to list my TNA CE for sale/trade. If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know.

1 week later
#8623 11 months ago
Quoted from uccash:

Getting ready to list my TNA CE for sale/trade. If anyone is interested in a trade, let me know.

Probably going to take pics and list this week for $8,300. It is CE 112. Open to hear any straight up trade, or trade +/- cash either way depending on the game.

UPDATE: Pending Sale

10 months later
#9428 43 days ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Looking for a TMNT LE with topper for my daughter.
Would also like to pick up one of the TMNT banners too.

There is one for sale in Vandalia on Facebook.

2 weeks later
#9457 28 days ago

Looking to trade my Venom LE. Mainly looking to swap for a Rush LE, but open to hearing any and all offers.

1 week later
#9470 18 days ago

On the hunt for a Rush LE. Anyone tired of their Rush and want to switch it up?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uccash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=uccash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.