FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1669 7 years ago

Have a Flintstones in Indiana for $3500. New decals on cabinet. Full LED installed. Alternate translite and Playfield decal installed. Full Playfield Mylar installed. Playfield in great shape. Includes full set of new ramps including the hard to find apron. Anyone interested just let me know.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1688 7 years ago

World Cup Soccer and Tag Team (SOLD) for sale. $2200 and $1100. Indiana. Contact me if you are interested.

TAG TEAM SOLD

WCS still availaible

#1705 7 years ago

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

1 month later
#1902 7 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

6 months later
#2466 7 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.
$6500 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 576 times

#2471 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

LOL, yeah. I don't have any problem with Pitt, Erie PA area, Southern MI, or Northern KY, or EASTERN Indiana or even Chicago... They are all relatively close to OH.
But Missouri and TX? I don't know man.

Sorry the MO and TX one is from me. I live in Indiana and I will be in both of those places with the game so I was just saying that I can get it back to the midwest, IN, OH, MI, or IL as I frequent those locations and I know it is a game in demand. Again just trying to help my friend get it sold because he hates doing deals and in all honesty I enjoy it. I enjoy buying and selling and taking road trips so I get some enjoyment out of it too, and if I sell it before TPF he owes me a drink there, which is cheap for him since I only drink diet coke.

#2476 7 years ago
Quoted from Newport-Bill:

Do you take orders if someone was looking for a certain game? I am recently retired & was thinking of offering a similar service.

Nope just kind of help as people ask. I think I've probably transported about 10 games for people over the last few years including taking the one of three custom Buddy game from Chicago to Boston via a Canadian route getting stopped by border patrol coming back into the US. Longest and funniest trip by far.

1 week later
#2487 7 years ago

Have A BSD one state over if anyone is looking.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition BSD Dracula Pinball Machine. Lots of new parts on the game. Plays 100%. Needs diverter arm for castle ramp still. $10 part from Marco just haven't ordered yet. Ne...”
2017-03-15
Lafayette, IN
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 490 times

2 years later
#4669 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Who is Choggard or Pacman11? I assume he’s burned people in the past?

Look up the name on pinside, you will see a long histroy. He is the reason for a second Michigan for sale thread needing to be made a few years back. The name became a descriptor for shitty pinball deals, like "damn, I hope this guy doest Choggard me!"

3 years later
#8845 8 months ago

I'm likely coming to Columbus, OH next weekend and could bring this with if there is anyone interested in buying or trading something.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Sega Lost in Space. I’ve had it on location for about 6 weeks, before that it was in my basement for about 6 weeks. It was bought from another pinsider. Includes a new...”
2023-07-25
Lafayette, IN
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 491 times

Also have this rare TMNT playfield (fully assembled) that I could bring as well. Open to offers on both just let me know!

Parts - For Trade
Used, good condition - “Have an old Data East cabinet laying around, or perhaps one of the other small dmd Data East games? Maybe you’re a scratch builder like several others out there now. Or hell mayb...”
2023-07-28
Lafayette, IN
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 351 times

2 months later
#9021 6 months ago

Williams Fish Tales $5300 OBO, ColorDMD, Pinsound sound board, CPR Mirrored Backglass, Original Topper with new dome, Brian Allen art blades, full LED.

Date East Tommy $5000 OBO. PinSound board with Original The Who music instead of the broadway music, EnerGI Maestro board installed, new blinder board and servo. Will sell for $4300 without Pinsound and EnerGI Maestro board. Has a SilverBall topper but not the original, full LED.

Sega Goldeneye $4500 OBO, ColorDMD, new Mypinballs magnet board, full LED.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you more details and photos. I frequent Michigan often or I work from home and can be very flexible for pick up or shipping.

3 weeks later
#9083 5 months ago

Fish Tales for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fish Tales. Nice playfield and plastics. Typical cabinet fade, I've owned one with less and one with more. Lots of new parts. New MPU. New topper dome. New boat ramp. Plastic prote...”
2023-11-07
Lafayette, IN
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 434 times

2 months later
#9322 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling our Godzilla Pro, $5200 OBO. Located in Lafayette, IN. Has been on location since release, just under 6000 total plays in that time. Shooter lane has had mylar since day on...”
2024-01-19
Lafayette, IN
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 627 times

Godzilla Pro $5500 OBO come and get it or meet somewhere in the middle.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.