FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swoods5688.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5474 3 years ago

Anyone have a GOTG pro they are thinking of moving?

2 weeks later
#5524 3 years ago

Just finishing up a Shop job on my NGG and will be posting it in the coming week. Will be open to trades on newer sterns.

1 month later
#5694 3 years ago

Anyone have a JP pro around the cleveland area they are looking to sell?

#5704 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I cannot remember who but there were a few people on Facebook that had one not long ago. Some were not advertised. They were just interested in my Transformers. Ended up trading it to a guy on Facebook but he did not have a JP. I can dig though my messenger to see and PM you their profiles.

1 week later
#5754 3 years ago

Just Bumping again in search of a JP pro around the 2-3 hour range or cleveland

2 weeks later
#5825 3 years ago

Looking for a Jp pro or premium around cleveland

7 months later
#6405 2 years ago

Looking for a MMr standard can do cash or trade

3 weeks later
#6449 2 years ago

Thinking of selling a Twilight Zone i just took as a trade. Its stock but has a beautiful playfield, prior to me it was owned by the same family for 15 years and rarely played. PM me if interested

3 months later
#6741 2 years ago

Going to be posting a Ghostbusters pro in a few days. Powder-coated with a few mods will probably be right around $6200 if anyone is interested

2 weeks later
#6771 2 years ago

Looking for a monster bash remake classic or se around Cleveland

1 week later
#6783 2 years ago

Just posted a Ripley's in Marketplace

2 weeks later
#6817 2 years ago

Going to be posting a Godzilla pro lightly routed after the holidays. Mainly Looking to trade up towards aiq prem with cash my end or a MBr classic.

2 months later
#7173 2 years ago

Been adding to many games lately and just found out my rush pro is coming this week. That one is probably going to draw the short straw to be sold. I will be posting it officially once i have it in hand but figured i would drop it in here first $6900. Only game i would trade towards with. cash would be a BKSOR prem otherwise just looking to sell

Edit:Pending

#7196 2 years ago

Looking for a stern spiderman not in a huge rush just trying to get it from my sons bday in April

Edit: game has been found! Thank you all! Wish all my game hunts found me options this quick and with awesome examples.

2 months later
#7364 2 years ago

Going to be listing my HUO Star Wars pro pretty loaded with mods and under 500 plays 2017 build date mainly looking for a walking dead pro but would be open to other newer sterns or a sale

1 month later
#7458 1 year ago

I have a New stranger things premium replacement decal set 802-5000-Q2 that I don't need anymore if someone is in the need. $100 shipped.

1 month later
#7598 1 year ago

Looking for a congo if anyone has or knows where one is

#7612 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Thanks looking for a empty original cab
Something maybe stripped for a new cab.
Gonna build a afm from scratch and a mm scratch build.
Need the MM pf and AFM cabinet

Can you get all the playfield parts and light boards you need to do this? Definitely interested to see this one go

#7621 1 year ago

Thinking of letting go of My HUO GOTG pro. Pretty modded up, shaker, metal ramp mod, hooked orb mod, plastic protectors, right side spinner mod (100% reversible no permanent mod), cleland sound package, flipper toppers, groot shooter rod probably some more i am forgetting, going to be around 8k on it. Let me know if interested

3 weeks later
#7678 1 year ago

Going to be listing my turtles soon if anyone local wants it. HUO, Stern shooter, stern side blades, tecnodrone mod, glider mod, ooze container mod, krang figure mod, pinmunk light brackets, headphone volume control, powdercoated, lockdown bar plate, speaker panel decal, le speakers, flipper toppers. Maybe something else i am blanking on. Looking at $6300

1 week later
#7723 1 year ago

Thinking of selling or trading my BM66 Catwoman Signature Edition (has signed card). Around 900 plays, shaker, mezel crane upgrade, mezel sling shot flasher domes, mezel spot light, mod couple LDB emblem. Gonna be around $10,500 on it

1 week later
#7735 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my Ghostbusters Premium completely loaded with Mods, powdercoat and with ColorDMD $14,500 as well as my MMR SE with topper (has cliffys and powdercoat) $15,500 not really looking for trades

2 weeks later
#7777 1 year ago

Anyone looking to part with a Metallica Pro?

#7783 1 year ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

Contemplating trading my Wheel of Fortune. Not in a rush, and would be looking mainly for wishlist games. Very nice and clean with all LED's including LED strips behind the backglass.
Also have a clean players condition Pool Sharks for trade.

Troy from Tilt seemed interested in one and he is coming to cle pin with some spare games maybe drop this note in that forum as well

2 weeks later
#7814 1 year ago

Going to be listing a nice road show soon. Just did a full topside tear down and LED. 5500 with color dmd 5000 without

Added 19 months ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/143581

1 week later
#7839 1 year ago

Gonna be moving a few games soon,
-HUO mando pro with blades, shooter and insider connect
-NIB Star wars Pro latest run with Insider Connect
-HUO loaded TMNT pro with topper shooter and lots of mezel mods

Mostly looking to sell but open to trades, message me if interested

#7859 1 year ago

Got a NIB Star Wars Pro current run with Insider connect looking to sell or trade.

3 weeks later
#7943 1 year ago

I have a Star Wars Premium I just unboxed I am looking to move, got a call they have a Godzilla in for me so something needs to leave. It has maybe 50 plays, storm trooper flipper bat toppers, the LCD screen bezel and the LE Speakers with lights. Looking to get $8,300.

3 weeks later
#8037 1 year ago

I have a HUO rush pro im going to be moving. The head has some scratches in the decals from being moved. Going to be looking for $5,600 but open to trades as well

**Pending**

2 weeks later
#8116 1 year ago

Just posted my bond pro. Open to trades on it. Some notable looking for MET pro, got prem or twd

1 week later
#8135 1 year ago

Still have my loaded Zeppelin Pro for sale or trade. I added in the center ramp to it so really helps keep the flow

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147833

#8147 1 year ago

Stranger things upgrade kit, I have a topper, shooter and Premium UV kit I am looking to sell. Topper and shooter were open box from Cleveland pinball show displays (not hooked up). Not looking to separate. $1550 Price includes shipping to continental US or $1300 if you want to pick it up.

1 month later
#8358 1 year ago

Got my HUO Rush up for sale would also be open some kinda trade on it

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/151112

2 months later
#8586 1 year ago

I will be heading up to port huron Friday morning and can bring this one with me

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my HUO stranger things Pro. Plays 100% and is in great cosmetic condition -Stern Topper -Stern Premium UV Kit -Stern Shooter -Insider Connect -Shaker Motor -Flipper ...”
2023-04-19
Bay Village, OH
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 267 times

#8593 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone locally have any stern banners for sale?
Open to many titles.
Pm me if you do.

I have a Rush banner

#8604 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Anyone have a Stern DMD laying around that they'd part with?

zaki had one for sale in Aurora

2 months later
#8746 10 months ago

Going to be posting my Ehoh from latest run. Got all the bugs worked out and playing great. Has all the MEDISINYL mods on it, less than 100 plays on it. Has a few other mods on it. Mainly looking to sell but may entertain trade + cash. Looking to get $10,600 on it.

1 month later
#8846 8 months ago

I have a new Avengers (AIQ) Premium playfield I am looking to sell $600 shipped or $500 picked up. Still in box can open for photos if anyone is interested

2 months later
#9048 5 months ago

I have a HUO low play (few hundred) Led Zeppelin premium I am going to be posting soon. Has the shooter but otherwise stock. Looking for 7k on it.

1 week later
#9093 5 months ago

I have a pro insider connected Kit for sale $150 PM me

4 weeks later
#9205 4 months ago

Looking for a rush pro

2 months later
#9399 55 days ago

If anyone is looking for one I have a power putt dedicated pedstal cabinet i am looking to sell. I have a silver strike harddrive, SSID and security chip so you can switch between the games or just use it as a base for the arcade classics upgrade looking for $1,400 for it all.
If it sells I’ll donate to pinside

1 week later
#9415 48 days ago

I have a CGC CCR LE I am toying with moving and was seeing if anyone had interest in it. Its pretty well loaded up. Brian Allan LE Translite, InvisiGlass, rosies saloon and water tower mod, Mezel train tracks (Have LE but liked the detail of mezel better), and mezel small train stop building. Let me know if anyone is interested

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swoods5688.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=swoods5688 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.