FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1389 7 years ago

Anyone have a Black hole for sale??? No project pins, I want one with mods already done and original gi lights if possible, leds look good on newer pins but not so much for me on classics.

2 weeks later
#1428 7 years ago

Anyone have a Black Hole for sale? Looking for one that has ground mods done not a project machine.

9 months later
#2380 7 years ago

Anyone have a Gigi they're looking to sell?

#2388 7 years ago

Anyone heard of a pin named CB Charlie??? Only asking because there is one for sale locally for $225.00 but there are no pics. When I tried to look it up here in games nothing comes up.

#2392 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

run, run away as fast as you can

yeah I couldn't get it to come up on the IPDB site for some reason until just a few moments ago. I'm with you I think I'll just let this one go by me.

2 weeks later
#2417 7 years ago

Still looking for a GiGI for my friend if anyone has one.

3 months later
#2677 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Anyone with any feedback/experience with Waltons games in Cincinnati?

Very over priced and most of the older machines they say have been restored have actually only been cleaned up and new rubbers etc. put on..

5 months later
#3145 6 years ago

Thinking about buying a pachinko machine. Anyone close to me (not looking to drive more than 25-40 miles at most) have a good example in fully working condition?

#3156 6 years ago

Any Cincy guys have a nice fully working pachinko machine you are thinking of selling?

9 months later
#3911 5 years ago
Quoted from Guari777:

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a project or players condition High Speed. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

To bad your not here in Cincy. They have an auction or two every week here at Velvet Cricket Auctions and this week they have a High speed up for auction. The current bid is $600.00 which to me is the limit for that game. You can go online and look at it and bid if you like. That particular auction will close tonight at 8:00 pm.

#3913 5 years ago

Your right sorry I thought I remembered it correctly...…..

3 months later
#4090 5 years ago

Yep, I'd say that's others alright.

5 months later
#4405 4 years ago

Hey Cincy collectors, Velvet cricket Auctions in Cincy has a 1940's Bally shuffle bowler up for bidding. Auction number is H35 and is a local pickup auction at 39 east court street (warehouse) location. Bowler looks to be in great shape and has 30+ pics to view and can go in person to view as well. 57"H x 115"L x 26"W. Worth a look if you have the space. Simply type in Velvet Cricket Auctions.

#4406 4 years ago

Forgot the auction will end on Tuesday evening at 8:00 pm.

1 week later
#4420 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey Cincy collectors, Velvet cricket Auctions in Cincy has a 1940's Bally shuffle bowler up for bidding. Auction number is H35 and is a local pickup auction at 39 east court street (warehouse) location. Bowler looks to be in great shape and has 30+ pics to view and can go in person to view as well. 57"H x 115"L x 26"W. Worth a look if you have the space. Simply type in Velvet Cricket Auctions.

Damn I can't believe that bowler went for $160.00 bucks! I looked at it when I was down there and it was in pretty good shape. Someone came away with a hell of a deal. The backglass is probably worth that alone!

#4422 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

My top bid was $151, had hoped for a steal of my own. Kind of forgot to look again before the auction ended, unfortunately.

It's on craigslist now for $1000.00, that would be a very nice profit eh.....over $800.00 in profit.

#4424 4 years ago
Quoted from KevinD:

That is a different one

Ah, The other day was the first time I've seen it and given the close proximity of South Lebanon I just ass-umed that it was the one from Cincy.

#4430 4 years ago

Hope everyone in and around the Dayton area made it through the tornado(s) with home and family unscathed.

3 weeks later
#4452 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

Kicking around possibly selling my Robo War!

Won't have any problem selling it that's for certain!

2 weeks later
#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Selling one of my TZs

One of two? You must be a true Rod Sterling fan!

#4507 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Glass shattered during shipping. I am now forced to strip it down. As such when done the price will unfortunately no longer be $3400. Stay tuned for an update.

Man that's BS, hope no other damage has been done. Did someone hit the glass or did they twist the entire cab of the pin to shatter it?

4 months later
#4803 4 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

I'm going to clear out our studio location.

Holy cow and that's "just" your studio location, there's a whole arcade in there alone!!!

#4811 4 years ago

Damn we are hard on sellers here on pinside! lol

1 month later
#4938 4 years ago

Movie not so great but pin is a blast. The movie had one thing in it's favor......Helen Hunt I can look at her all day long.

1 week later
#4976 4 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Attention Mateys!

That's just up the road from where I live, maybe 10 miles.

1 week later
#5001 4 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

What's a Home Only Use machine??

Pricing point.

2 months later
#5114 3 years ago

Andy Daltons house is available.

10 months later
#6108 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Fire Island slot machine they'd sell?

10 months later
#6986 2 years ago

Pass the kool-aid is all I can say

2 years later
#9384 31 days ago

I know of and have seen many game sales through FB and really doesn't seem to be anymore scamming going on there then elsewhere, just need to practice common sense and be wary. I haven't sold any pins on FB but I have sold several arcade games and a plug and play mame with no issues

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.