FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertstone0407.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1922 7 years ago

Hey guys, Im new to the hobby and looking fir a really neat pinball for my basement. I have a high end rifle an LWRC REPR in patriot brown .308/7.62. Gun is new in box. Also have a high end scope and ammo etc. Looking for Judge Dredd, Dracula, Phantom of the Opera, Creature of the black lagoon, Street fighter or any other really neat ones. Obviously cash too. Thanks, you can text me at 9048601666. Located in Marysville OH

#1936 7 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

BSD and HS2 package 4300. Pick up only.

Pm sent

#1937 7 years ago

Anyone in ohio got a working phantom of the opera, tales from the crypt, and bram stokers dracula they'd like to part with let me know. Pm me cash ready to go

2 weeks later
#1979 7 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

I picked up an Afm I have listed for sale or trade down, I'd be interested in an Xmen LE
machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-07 23:26 (7 days ago)For sale: Attack from Mars (Bally, 1995)“Nice AFM recently picked this up from another pinside member , another non pin opportunity came up and could use the extra cash. I...” – Ad marked as sale pending $ 6,995 (OBO) tron1969 Milan, OH Shopped

Theres a guy in Craigslist in Indianapolis with a magneto one looking to trade

1 month later
#2079 7 years ago

I have a really nice T2 with all LEDS and mirror blades and chrome flippers. Looking for a Tales from The Crypt if someone is willing to trade. Located near Columbus

#2083 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Would you be interested in just selling?

I'd really like to find a tales from the crypt and trade straight up. T2 is alot of fun but I have a BSD too and I tend to play it more.

#2086 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

You will most likely have an easier time selling and then buying a tales. Think about it. The number of people within driving distance that have a Tales, want to get rid of it, and wanted a t2 is going to be pretty small.

Problem is I'm not seeing many takes from the crypt for sale

#2096 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

If you had something that was really hard to get you would have more luck using it as trade bait. T2 is a pretty easy machine to find though.
Having just bought (and sold within a few weeks) tales recently I feel your pain. Best advice is if you have your heart set on it, sell t2 and either put out a wtb ad which means you will probably pay more or be patient and wait till it pops up for sale.

I'll keep it in mind. May end up saving for a tales if I can't trade. Keep t2 lol

1 week later
#2143 7 years ago

I have a T2 with all leds, new connectors installed on all boards. A 12v power supply inside of cabinet of run any extras you want to add. Blue led undercab lighting and mirrors blades. Just replaced all the rubbers. Cabinet is 7 out of 10, playfield is a players but in great condition and chrome flipper bats. Also just replaced the hunter ship with a new one. Have pictures. Looking for a tftc but open to anything

1 week later
#2162 7 years ago

Looking for a clean tftc

#2172 7 years ago

Well shit. Who you gotta suck to find a decent taless from the crypt

#2178 7 years ago

Have a players terminator 2 with all leds, under cabinet lighting, lighted flipper buttons, mirror blades, new powerboard connectors, added gi lighting to brighten game up in backfield and trough, new rubbers ,just rebuilt flippers with chrome flipper bats, new apron decals, back lit rule cards and led lighted speakers to look like terminator eyes. Looking for a Judge Dredd or tales from the crypt or a trade towards a Creature from the black lagoon.

1 week later
#2191 7 years ago

Terminator 2 with all LEDS, undercab lighting, blue lighted buttons, mirror blades, speaker lights, newly built flippers, all the plastics everything in good shape. Plays great fully functional. Playfield has wear around pop bumpers and some very minor easy to fix damage between the flippers near the auto fire section. Cabinet looks good, coin door great, gun great, chrome flipper bats, illuminated rule cardsand new playfield glass and balls. Text me 9048601666 for pictures . 2400. Walk out basement. Will deliver within reason. Will entertain trades

#2203 7 years ago

Looking for a creature from the black lagoon or judge dredd. Pm me cash ready

1 week later
#2223 7 years ago

Anyone have a creature they want to part with?

#2248 7 years ago

Anyone got a who dunnit they want to part with

#2250 7 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I know of one around you for I believe around 2600

Put me in touch if you don't mind

#2254 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I could be coaxed out of mine for your BSD.

LOL bsd is permimate. Bolted it to the floor

1 week later
#2283 7 years ago

Anyone got a dirty harry available?

#2291 7 years ago

Looking for dirty harry, Mary Shelly's frankenstein, lethal weapon.

2 weeks later
#2325 7 years ago

Anyone have a totan their thinking of parting with? Maybe a dirty harry

#2328 7 years ago

Also interested in black rose

#2336 7 years ago

Yea 4000 for a black rose is stupid

1 week later
#2361 7 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to all in this thread. Had very successful searches for games and I appreciate it. Anyone in the Columbus area is welcome to come play my line up. Not to toot my own horn but I think I got the nicest bsd this side of the Mississippi

#2373 7 years ago

Would anyone happen to have a Mary Shelly's frankenstein available or a junk yard?

1 week later
#2382 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have a reasonable Wizard of Oz or WhiteWater for sale? PM me if so!

White water just posted on the market in ohio

#2383 7 years ago

Anyone got a goldeneye for sale?

1 week later
#2411 7 years ago

Anyone near Columbus have a cftbl or lotr for sale or one I can play? I have a dirty harry, bramstokers dracula, tales from the crypt and who dunnit you can come play. All in very very nice condition. Considering buying one but torn on a few games

3 weeks later
#2480 7 years ago

So I got around 4300. Considering saving but I'd like to see what's out there. Defiantly into DVD games. Message me if you got anything on my wish list or something very clean. Playfield needs to have no damage unless coverable by a cliffy. Like to get a high end demo man or black rose

2 weeks later
#2500 6 years ago

Anyone have a TOM, LOTR or preferably a Monster bash for sale?

1 month later
#2578 6 years ago

Looking for a Judge Dredd,Congo, theatre of magic. Got monies and a cherry Who dunnit possibly to trade combination of both. Prefer with LEDs. Who dunnit plays no errors, mirror blades full leds, beautiful game very fast. Also willing to buy games outright

#2580 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I have a JD playfield... build your own??
If anyone wants it $80.
Let's go Cavs

Thanks for the offer if i get one i may buy it for art. Go cavs

#2598 6 years ago

Any one got a freddy nightmare on elmstreet for sale?

#2603 6 years ago

Still looking for a judge dredd in ohio

#2634 6 years ago

Got a beautiful who dunnit with mirror blades, EXTRA SET OF REELS,full leds. No playfield wear at all near mint. Looking for
Judge dredd
Demoman with chrome triggers
Congo
Williams DMD games

#2642 6 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Who Dunnit Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful full leds including flashers who dunnit with an extra set of reels. Runs error free, no wear on the playfield at all. All plastics good. Minor scuffs on the cabinet. Tony...”
2017-05-17
Marysville, OH
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 768 times

See whats out there

1 week later
#2664 6 years ago

Anyone got a HS2 getaway they want to part with

1 week later
#2680 6 years ago

Got a really nice who dunnit for trade and a decent flight 2000 fully working

#2693 6 years ago

Looking for shadow for sale

#2698 6 years ago

Anyone here want to help me do some cabinet decals? Free alcohol play my collection, food and ill pay for your gas. Wanting to redecal my tales of arabian nights and dirty harry

#2700 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

You don't just apply new decals. Most of the work is in removing rails, hinges, etc, then getting the old decals off, smoothing the cabinet, spraying the edges. Not gonna do it in an afternoon....but if you do get it done that quickly, please post finished pics.

Never done it. Replacing the trim and powder coating both, so i was thinking why not try it

#2702 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Easier said than done - I charge $1K just to redo the cabinets...

Peel, sand, fill as needed paint and install. I know its not easy, just asking around

#2705 6 years ago

Got a very nice sander. Well thanks for the advice ill post when done

#2707 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I have a Festool sander. I use paint stripper.

Acetone or paint, on totan they say you can use s heatgun and razor

#2709 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Heatgun really amplifies the stink. Softens the old decal. Burns your fingers. I'm just relaying what works for me, and that's stripper.
Its a mess, gotta do it twice, but no real easy way. Get the aerosol, spray it on, wait 5 or 6 minutes, scrape. Then, do it again. Then break out the sander.
Good luck.

Thanks

#2734 6 years ago

I have a decent fully working flight 2000 id like to trade towards a swords of fury, BOP, pinbot, highspeed, whirlwind or freddy nightmare on elmstreet or demolition man. Can add cash

3 weeks later
#2788 6 years ago

Anyone got a shadow they want to part with

2 weeks later
#2809 6 years ago

Anyone willing to help me sand and install decals on my totan in return for powdercoating services i can provide

#2811 6 years ago

Cabinet decals sorry

#2819 6 years ago

I can do brass, chrome and complex deep color powdercoat and willing to do equal trade of my services for someone to help me redecal the cabinet on my totan and dirty harry. I have many examples of my work on pinball

1 month later
#2905 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered

Doing bad ass powder coat, local best prices, quick turn around

#2914 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a beutiful shadow. Color dmd. Aurich etc. for transport several people make the trip east and york show this month. Cash or trade. Really want the TWD in Pitt if we can do 3 way trade.

Pm sent

#2919 6 years ago

Looking for a nice demo man or shadow

4 weeks later
#2990 6 years ago

Wouldn't mind finding an Addams family or judge dredd

1 week later
#3027 6 years ago

Don't know if you guys follow my thread here on pinside but I do powdercoat work and have had many happy customers. I just got some cabinet decals and need help cause I've never redone a cabinet. I have all the tools, hydraulic lift and I am willing to powder coat your game in exchange for help in showing me the process. I can do coin doors etc. Located near Columbus. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered/page/5

2 months later
#3254 6 years ago

I got a restored shadow im about to finish if anyone is interested in trading or buying. List includes

Aurich package
New cabinet decals and redone
Black diamond powdercoat trim, legs, bolts and coindoor
Brass ramps and diverters
Brass wireforms
Brand new cpr plastics
Titan rubbers
New mini playfield
Color dmd
Lighted red blue flipper buttons
Art blades
Full premium cool white comet leds, flashers leds
Black nickle gun with custom faux pearl grips
Amazing play field with no sanctum wear
Back cityscape decal
Brass flipper bats
Grumpy upper playfield light mod
New color appropriate flasher caps
New stainless steel ramp flaps
Green star posts
For the right deal ill install pinstadiums
Might be missing some stuff but you get the idea

1 week later
#3269 6 years ago

About finished assembling shadow. Below is a list of every thing done. Like to sell or trade towards a BM66. This game is beautiful.

New mini playfield
New CPR plastics plus extras
Aurich package plus original
Full leds plus flashers
New color appropriate flasher caps
City scape backboard decal
Art blades
Brass plated ramps and diverters
Brass wireforms
New stainless steel ramp flaps
All ball guides hand polished
New cabinet decals and redone
Stern metal cab protectors
Color dmd
Cliffys on inlane and shooter eject
All new titan rubbers
Black nickle gun
One of a kind hand made pearl grips
Black diamond powdercoat trim, all exterior bolts and coin door
Some interior parts powdercoated
Red and blue lighted flipper buttons
New play field glass
Brass flipper bats
New instruction cards
Flippers rebuilt and many cool sleeve changes
Beautiful playfield, bright colors, original great sanctum and its so clean it looks clear coated

#3288 6 years ago

Anyone have a last action hero for sale?

1 week later
#3333 6 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my nice totan. Has gold trim, color dmd, speaker upgrade, new set of cab decals i havent installed, new plastics, new rubbers, new ramps, i got recepits for all if it. Interested in a MB, Aerosmith premium, MMR, Spider man VE. Let me know, it has a few other mods too

1 week later
#3370 6 years ago

I have a very nice dirty harry. Has color dmd, powdercoat, led ocd board, error free beautiful, pinstadiums and few mods. Cabinet leaves something to be desired but i will redecal for the right offer. Playfield is 10/10. Once i redo the cab itll be perfect. Looking for Xmen or Spiderman VE

#3378 6 years ago

Looking to buy a X-Men magneto LE

1 month later
#3491 5 years ago

I have a beautiful Congo with pinstadiums,mirror blades, color dmd, new plastics, cliffys, flipper fidelity, powdercoat trim, a set of cabinet decals, titan rubbers. Games close to perfect. Nicest and fastest congo I've seen in person. Not looking to trade

3 weeks later
#3547 5 years ago

Anyone got an MMR they want to trade for a very very nice congo and cash

2 months later
#3739 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Aerosmith LE. Lighted laser cut side armor, jackie toy chest mod, art blades,shaker. Low plays. Open to offers, maybe interested in a really nice safe cracker or other games on my wishlist

#3756 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner, has shaker motor, external volume buttom, side blades, certificate, flipper toppers, titan rubbers, speaker lights and laser cut side rails with illumination, green sl...”
2018-07-03
Marysville, OH
Trade
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 519 times

Up for trade

1 week later
#3770 5 years ago

Looking for a pabst can crusher

2 months later
#3948 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Haunted House

#3960 5 years ago

I have a deadpool pro with red powdercoat, lolipop rails, wireforms powdercoated, side blades, shaker and speaker lights, pinstadiums. Game is in great condition. Looking to sell to upgrade to LE 5500.00

8 months later
#4494 4 years ago

I got a really nice tales from the crypt with color dmd and speaker upgrades

2 months later
#4677 4 years ago

Got a Black knight LE with some add ons. Looking for a Ghostbusters LE or Medieval madness

3 weeks later
#4734 4 years ago

Looking for a top end Elvira and the Party monsters

3 weeks later
#4772 4 years ago

Anyone have a William's ringer for sale?

#4787 4 years ago

Looking for a top end TRON LE

1 month later
#4893 4 years ago

Just listed a super nice scared stiff open to trades

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful scared stiff with no fade on the cabinet. Few nicks but extremely minimal. Playfield has no wear, near the crate the Mylar has some wear but the playfield it’s self has...”
2020-01-14
Marysville, OH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 656 times

#4922 4 years ago

Looking for a tapper arcade

2 weeks later
#4983 4 years ago

Looking for a possible ghostbuster LE with topper preferably

6 months later
#5420 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wonka has 180 plays. Playfield has slight bubbling around posts but no chipping at all and one of the better looking ones out there. I have a spare playfield, art blades, topper, t...”
2020-08-10
Marysville, OH
9,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1400 times
I got a wonka for sale and trade tons of extras.

9 months later
#6360 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Safecracker

1 month later
#6494 2 years ago

Anyone have a dragons lair, or stand up spy hunter for sale

3 weeks later
#6554 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Ice cold beer and Namco quick and crash shooting gallery

6 months later
#7261 2 years ago

Looking for an Ice cold a beer and Guitar hero arcade

2 weeks later
#7309 1 year ago

Any Ice cold beers or dragons lairs available?

3 weeks later
#7390 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect condition, single owner Royal edition with pinstadiums and mirror art blades, mirror backglass, invisi glass Walk out basement, cash on the glass preferred but will ship if...”
2022-04-17
Marysville, OH
19,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 356 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner Deadpool, with coindoor speaker panel, shooter housing powder coated to match LE finish, pinstadiums, ninja star pop cap bumpers, plastic protectors, insert color light...”
2022-04-17
Marysville, OH
Viewed: 235 times
Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully restored clear coated playfield, new ramps, center rock skull mod, pinstadiums, blue chrome powdercoat, original beautiful topper, new coin door, rad cals, art blades, raft m...”
2022-04-17
Marysville, OH
11,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 523 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner about a year old, has power all installed and lightning flippers but all original parts are still on hand and easy to swap back. Zero defects or issues with the game”
1 year ago
Marysville, OH
Expired!

Local games I got listed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertstone0407.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.