FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider push600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 9 years ago

I have a perfect collector quality (dare I say HUO) gottlieb wipeout I'm selling. Completely shopped LEDs.
I might list a metallica pro as well it's HUO and perfect. LEDs and about $300 in mods.
Not sure on asking price yet. Just decided to sell today.
Columbus, ohio

image-966.jpgimage-966.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-335.jpgimage-335.jpg image-695.jpgimage-695.jpg image-969.jpgimage-969.jpg image-545.jpgimage-545.jpg image-502.jpgimage-502.jpg image-419.jpgimage-419.jpg image-850.jpgimage-850.jpg image-272.jpgimage-272.jpg image-529.jpgimage-529.jpg image-74.jpgimage-74.jpg image-267.jpgimage-267.jpg image-303.jpgimage-303.jpg
#105 9 years ago

I like to find a nice dr who. Anyone have one for trade?

#129 9 years ago

That's bullcrap! I've sold many things on CL that I realized I was taking a beating on after promised to hold.
I wouldn't want that done to me. So I don't do it to others.

2 months later
#203 9 years ago

Tom with color dmd and home use wipeout.

1 month later
#261 9 years ago

Selling HUO wipeout & BSD
2k for wipeout
$2600 bsd

#262 9 years ago

Also selling documented Huo & perfect condition jokerz. Comes with nos plastic set.
Will also trade for another perfect condition system 11.

2 weeks later
#277 9 years ago

Clive at coin op couldron is extremely reasonable and very good.

#278 9 years ago

He's not in Ohio though.

#294 9 years ago

I have a BSD that I would let go of.looking for high quality system 11s or cash.
Maybe a really nice firepower or black knight + cash

1 month later
#410 9 years ago

I'm selling a perfect t2. It is a home use game. A cyclone with car play field, plastics and new ramps. Both are beautiful.
I also have an Huo Jokerz. Fully documented. ALL paperwork. Very nice. LEDs.
Also I'm letting go of my bsd. Nice condition. Full tear down. Full LEDs. No errors an any game.
I am firm on pricing. Want to buy a small camper for the family

#414 9 years ago

T2-$3500
Bsd - SOLD PENDING FULL PAYMENT
Jokerz$2500
Cyclone-$3500

#415 9 years ago

NO LONGER FOR SALE.image-425.jpgimage-425.jpgimage-558.jpgimage-558.jpgimage-782.jpgimage-782.jpgimage-413.jpgimage-413.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-497.jpgimage-497.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#416 9 years ago

Cyclone
SOLD
image-101.jpgimage-101.jpgimage-573.jpgimage-573.jpgimage-644.jpgimage-644.jpgimage-817.jpgimage-817.jpgimage-451.jpgimage-451.jpgimage-524.jpgimage-524.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1 month later
#661 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Couple in NE Ohio just popped upon CL:
I think I have seen this one before:
akroncanton.craigslist.org link
Pretty good price on this one:
akroncanton.craigslist.org link

That is the high end for a lethal weapon.

9 months later
#1087 8 years ago

I'll give you $250 cash!

#1088 8 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I have a nice Star Wars arcade I am considering putting up for trade for 90's Williams DMD pin. Not looking for cash sale at this time. PCB was refurbished, new control panel overlay and yolk overlay, Amplifone monitor - rebuilt by Chad at Arcadecup.com, new marquee overlay (not installed yet)
Would also bundle my Revenge From Mars pin along with it for the right machine (ie. Twilight Zone)
Looking for TZ, TAF, W2HO, Johnny Mnemonic

20150211_154821.jpg

Kidding.
I've seen the game. It's really nice!
Fully rebuilt. Should be solid for years to come.
GOod luck on the trade!!

#1092 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not my price list:
http://www.arcade-classics.com/exidy_arcade_price_guide.html
Upright w/ Ampliphone $1500 - $2000
Cockpit w/ 25" Ampliphone $2000 - $3500

That's great. But it's all condition based.
If you can buy a real nice u/r with ampliphone, with all the boards fully rebuilt for $1500 I'd grab it as soon as possible.

#1097 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm not sure that the new movie is going to result in a sudden rush of new Star Wars fans to drop $3K on a 30+ year old arcade machine.

Not sure? That means you don't know. It's people like you that make selling on here a pain in the ass. Are you buying it? If not, don't worry about it.

#1103 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Someone asked about price - I provided a link. I even stated it wasn't my price list. Maybe I should have quoted fattdirks question instead.
It was mentioned that the new movie was coming out - I commented that I didn't think that would have any bearing on prices.
Last I checked this was a forum for discussion. Everyone take it easy.

Quoted from Hammerhead:

Someone asked about price - I provided a link. I even stated it wasn't my price list. Maybe I should have quoted fattdirks question instead.
It was mentioned that the new movie was coming out - I commented that I didn't think that would have any bearing on prices.
Last I checked this was a forum for discussion. Everyone take it easy.

My point is when someone is trying to sell something, and your not thinking about trading/buying it, why make a comment that won't in any way help their sale.

#1111 8 years ago

SOLD LOCALLY

Looking to possibly trade my restored Xenon. Looking for Bally/Williams DMD.
All new Alltek boards. New CPR Gold playfield. Unrestored cabinet, but very nice.
Plays perfectly.

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#1112 8 years ago

Ok. I edited the pics to be upright and they're still rotated.
If anyone needs pics, pm me with you email and I can send some.

#1114 8 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Had the pleasure of seeing this xenon. Suuuuuper nice.

Thanks for the comment and bump.

2 months later
#1187 8 years ago

Looking for any system 11 or a nice roadshow.
Will pay for better than players condition.

#1189 8 years ago

What do you have?

2 weeks later
#1233 8 years ago

I have a very nice pacman, vanguard and a carnival for sale.

1 week later
#1281 8 years ago

I picked up a beautiful BSD on CL a couple of months ago for $1200.
They come up sometimes.

#1286 8 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Funny... I was second in line. My brother was too... Weird.

Are you guys twins?

#1289 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn - you got that? I remember seeing it. Too late I guess. That's a great find.

Yea. It cleaned up near perfect. The cabinet is completely unfaded and glossy.
It definitely was a deal. And the seller was 15 mins from me.

1 month later
#1430 8 years ago

Looking for a Silverball mania and or roadshow. Also would like a CPR Silverball playfield.

2 weeks later
#1476 7 years ago

Looking for a new pin.
Roadshow, earth shaker, whirlwind.
What do you have?

#1503 7 years ago

Pm sent

2 weeks later
#1582 7 years ago

Looking for a roadshow and/or a earthshaker.

#1585 7 years ago

I have a nice asteroids deluxe ct if you're interested. I'll be up your way next weekend.

6 months later
#2227 7 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

Level One has an okay selection of machines, most of which are not recently shopped but are somewhat mechanically functional. The crowd is the hipster millenial bunch, so if that annoys you it's best to go during the weekdays. The staff is very friendly. No food though, just a vending machine in the back. I was going almost exclusively to play MM. Arcade Super Awesome has a pizza place downstairs. They have a good selection of tournament titles and everything is being regularly shopped and updated. The crowd is much friendlier, like you would find at Kidforce Collectibles. The downside is that they are closed a couple of days a week and the arcade is upstairs. So when you're drunk and you have to go downstairs to get more beer, the staircase looks like a funhouse tunnel going back up and you're like "WHYYYYY!@??!?!?!?!?"

Check out Pins in downtown Cbus. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but an awesome place with a great selection of pins.

10 months later
#3029 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

ie I knew I could make a quick buck instead of leaving it for a pinsider actually looking for a project and could point them to a really good deal.

His game. His sale. I would’ve done the same. That’s how I collect. Profits from sales.

#3036 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Just not my style to pickup only to resell a day later at a higher price. In this guy's particular case, it was a bulk deal which is a bit different. To each their own.

To each their own is why the comment was BS.

4 months later
#3399 6 years ago

Wow! Perfect!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider push600.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=push600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.