FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#635 9 years ago

Hello all! New to the site, but have been lurking for the past week or so. As a kid in the mid 90's I played pinball on a semi regular basis and have just recently gotten the itch to play more. I am looking to purchase my first pin ever and am thinking right around $2k (give or take) is a good starting point. I have a fairly good idea what I can expect at that price point and am prepared to use as much patience I can muster in the meantime while finding the right buy.

With that said, if any of you have suggestions or tips for a first time buyer I am all ears! Any help is greatly appreciated. Being located in NE Ohio, I will definitely keep an eye out here for any potential buying opportunities that arise. If you are looking to sell in the future and are near the area please keep me in mind!

Perhaps a bit offtopic, but where does everyone like to go (outside of your personal collection) to play around the area? 16 Bit bar in Lakewood seems to have a steady rotation of top rated pins.

#649 9 years ago

Thank you all for the welcomes and local pinball suggestions. I will definitely have to scope out Kidforce Collectibles. Right now I'm planning on hitting up the show next month pending a potential overseas business trip. Sounds like a great opportunity to see and learn a lot!

#686 9 years ago

Anyone in the area looking to sell a Whirlwind anytime soon? If so, please hit me up

1 year later
#1262 8 years ago
Quoted from buttonsguy:

looking for dmd pinball machine, good condition. 1200-1800.00 range.
Thanks!

Ok ok ok ok ok.

#1271 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

It did not read like the usual scams at all other than the price.

AFM for $3,500 yesterday was not a scam I don't think. Received a response, but I was second in line. Anyone here get it?

#1274 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I think the AFM was a scam only because the pics were stolen from ebay

Serious question. Does it make sense that they would respond to a text saying someone was coming by at 5 to look at it and that if he didn't take it I was next in line?

I don't know what that accomplishes in terms of a scam.

#1276 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It establishes trust. Seems to have worked in this case. haha.

If they were only going for trust and not actual money...then I think they are doing it wrong.

2 weeks later
#1335 8 years ago

The more the merrier!

#1343 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Agree - Kinda makes sense since the thread title is "What's for sale in Ohio right now?"

Sorry but I'd like to see things available in Pittsburgh more than Cincinnati for example.

2 weeks later
#1397 8 years ago
Quoted from box1020:

Thanks guys brand new at this got about a grand at most but may need it shipped of I can't find in Pittsburgh or ohio area. Small town nothing around here in the ohio valley. Thanks again

Pinbot would be a good get.

1 month later
#1571 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Is it really snowing right now in northeast Ohio? WTF?

Indeed....indeed.

1 year later
#2715 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Nice Marilyn Taxi up for sale and maybe Ice Cold Beer or Zeke's Peak!

Any listing for Taxi?

3 years later
#6311 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Selling this for a friend who is not on pinside. Very nice condition spider man game is at my place right

Sale Pending!

Spider-Man

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “I am selling this game for a friend of mine who is not on pinside. Game is at my place it is in very nice shape. All LEDS also has the LED board in it. Has some custom decals over ...”

2 hours ago

Chippewa, PA

Coolpinballdino

Why couldn’t I have seen this sooner!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=pinballnewb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.