FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_erie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#283 9 years ago

I am ready to put up my F-14. I bought it from Fatdirk a little over a year ago so maybe someone here can vouch for its shape. It's a prototype game and in awesome condition, PM me your email for pics. Only selling due to the speed of the game. I have limited space and everyone but me in my house hates it and gets frustrated. Asking $1,400.

#284 9 years ago

Actually, I get frustrated too.........I suck !

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This machine is really nice. This is tempting for me to buy it back. If only I had more space!!

Come on up and bring the wife. We can make a night out of it.....TWD is calling you !!!

1 week later
#316 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

I am ready to put up my F-14. I bought it from Fatdirk a little over a year ago so maybe someone here can vouch for its shape. It's a prototype game and in awesome condition, PM me your email for pics. Only selling due to the speed of the game. I have limited space and everyone but me in my house hates it and gets frustrated. Asking $1,400.

Game is sold and in it's new home.

1 month later
#504 9 years ago

I have a king of diamonds project for sale. All plastics there, back glass is damn near perfect, cab is really bad but structurally good, playfield needs redone. I'd let it go real cheap, great project. Topside is torn down already for the restore. PM me for pics, haven't taken them yet so could be a few days.

5 months later
#937 8 years ago

I just put up a sonic/segasa FACES in the marketplace. I am in NW Pa, 20 minutes from the oh\pa border. It's in amazingly great shape and is up for $650.

3 weeks later
#979 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

I just put up a sonic/segasa FACES in the marketplace. I am in NW Pa, 20 minutes from the oh\pa border. It's in amazingly great shape and is up for $650.

Bump this pin, reduced to $500.00

1 month later
#1035 8 years ago

Have a Gulfstream and Faces for sale. Faces is gorgeous and Gulfstream is pretty nice. Both back glasses are in great shape with no flaking and not sealed. $1000 for both, I need the room.

Here's the Dropbox of Faces, don't have the pics of Gulfstream yet.

https://db.tt/EdVtPd7g

1 month later
#1081 8 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek premium. Someone please help

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_erie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=pinball_erie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.