FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3468 6 years ago

I have a players condition sorcerer (full led, nice backglass, plays great) with some wear spots on the cab that at my parent's house in Cleveland (east side suburbs) that they'd like to trade for another 80s game. Most interested in Pinbit, Flash Gordon, 8 Ball Deluxe, or Cyclone but would entertain other offers. Would throw some cash into the mix for the right deal. Can definitely be players condition but just needs to play well.

Please PM with interest or trade offers.

Thanks!

#3469 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I have a players condition sorcerer (full led, nice backglass, plays great) with some wear spots on the cab that at my parent's house in Cleveland (east side suburbs) that they'd like to trade for another 80s game. Most interested in Pinbit, Flash Gordon, 8 Ball Deluxe, or Cyclone but would entertain other offers. Would throw some cash into the mix for the right deal. Can definitely be players condition but just needs to play well.
Please PM with interest or trade offers.
Thanks!

For any interested in a trade plus cash your way for a Sorcerer, please PM me with what you have. Would be interested in spending a little more for a better title and would consider games like: T2, Fish Tales, Diner, Taxi, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Jurassic Park, Jackbot, and Black Rose amongst others. Needs to be fully working but can be players condition.

Thanks!

#3472 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Looking to trade around.

How bout a players sorcerer plus cash?

Machine - For Sale
For Trade: BaywatchNew!Routed - fresh off route “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up.

The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
1 day ago Akron, OH 2,500
fattdirk

2 weeks later
#3494 6 years ago

I figured I'd follow-up on my post from a few weeks ago. I've got a players condition Sorcerer that plays great, has full playfield LEDs, and a nice backglass. I got it for my folks in Cleveland and now I'd like to trade or sell it to get them something new to play. I'm happy to throw the right amount of cash into a deal for a higher value title. Here's what I'm looking for and would be looking only for a fully working, well maintained machine:

- Something from the 80s like Pinbot, Grand Lizard, Swords of Fury
- A sega or data east such as Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt, or Baywatch
- An earlier Bally/Williams DMD game such as T2, Black Rose, or Jackbot
- Perhaps a more sought after title such as Addams where I'd throw in a lot of cash

Please PM if you're interested and propose a trade. I'm happy to email pics of the Sorcerer.

Thanks!

1 month later
#3577 5 years ago

Looking for a fully working Addams with a nice playfield but perhaps the cab needs some work. If you have one as described and willing to sell near the Cleveland area, please PM me. I have a players condition Sorcerer that I can offer up in partial trade if that interests you as well.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#3607 5 years ago

My Sorcerer is sold, so now I'm looking to fill it's spot! I will be in Cleveland next weekend from Friday, 5/25 through Monday, 5/28. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition and fully working in the Cleveland area (preferrably east side of cleveland) that could be inspected and picked up while I'm in the area:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury

Please PM me if you're ready to sell one of the machines above and the machine meets my criteria and is reasonably priced

#3613 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Don't overlook Pittsburgh. It's relatilevely close to the East side of Cleveland, especially if you are driving through there...

I appreciate the suggestions, but I didn't include Pittsburgh as I'm only visiting for the weekend and won't have time to drive to and from the Burgh. If anyone has one of the machines I listed in the Burgh and could potentially deliver it for a fee, then by all means PM me as well.

Thanks!

#3614 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My Sorcerer is sold, so now I'm looking to fill it's spot! I will be in Cleveland next weekend from Friday, 5/25 through Monday, 5/28. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition and fully working in the Cleveland area (preferrably east side of cleveland) that could be inspected and picked up while I'm in the area:
- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury
Please PM me if you're ready to sell one of the machines above and the machine meets my criteria and is reasonably priced

Weekend bump. Let's make a freakin' deal

#3626 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury

Figured I'd bump this one last time since I'll be in the area and would love to find a solid pin to setup at my folks' place. Please PM me if you've got something on my list to sell.

1 month later
#3742 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice Baywatch close to cleveland. Please PM if anyone is looking to sell

1 month later
#3845 5 years ago

Anyone planning to bring a nice Baywatch to the Cleveland show in September to sell?

11 months later
#4560 4 years ago

Need some help from a fellow pinsider in the cleveland area. I have a Baywatch in my parents basement in the East Side of Cleveland (Bentleyville) that I need help with getting out of their basement. I'm live in Northern VA and closing on a house, so I'm transporting the machine to me. Their basement is not a walkout, so I'd need some muscle or better yet an escalera to safely get the machine up about 12 steps to the garage. I'm willing to throw some cash your way for the help. Please PM me if you'd be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.