FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 9 years ago

How is the FT?

11 months later
#891 8 years ago

Close to OH, selling my CC & TZ if you want to ride over to PA!

1 year later
#2194 7 years ago

I have a beautiful working original dedicated Atari Crystal Castles, PM me for pictures if you are interested.

6 months later
#2687 6 years ago

Have a project Playboy, cabinet Has good color & not faded, complete with all boards & displays(MPU is clean, no acid damage), playfield is decent enough has wear but still better than most. All it is missing is the backglass. Also have a project Dolly Parton which is in the same condition as the Playboy listed above but it has an excellent backglass!

#2695 6 years ago

Cleaning the garage and basement out today Baby Pacman, Dolly Parton & Playboy projects still there! Will save them for York once I get everything cleaned up but if you interested in them all, nice weekend for a drive!

#2710 6 years ago

Nice Marilyn Taxi up for sale and maybe Ice Cold Beer or Zeke's Peak!

9 months later
#3495 6 years ago

Nelson's Ledges Mutoscope traveling crane. If anyone remembers the arcade that was there years ago, this came from there as is still in the exact condition as the day I pulled it out except of course I made it work. I was lucky enough to get in to purchase stuff weeks before they had the auctioneer come in to inventory so had my pick & in retrospect should have bought much more than I did!

#3498 6 years ago

That place was a step back in time with all those old games & the wooden floors! Sad to see it go all those years ago.

2 months later
#3689 5 years ago

Moving out a very nice STNG!

#3694 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Moving out a very nice STNG!

Add a very nice CP to move out as well in addition to the STNG!

3 weeks later
#3749 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have up for sale my very nice TAFG that was routed at one time but is in very nice condition. The lock bar & rails had some tarnish when I got it years ago so a NOS bar was p...”
2018-06-30
Pittsburgh, PA
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1585 times

Take a drive to Pittsburgh to get your Gold!

3 weeks later
#3788 5 years ago

If you are coming to Pittsburgh this week for ReplayFX, I have nice originals CP, STNG & TAFG up for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling a very clean US CP in great; cabinet has great color, boards are nice & clean with no hacks, plays fine and all the toys work!Game has been in collection for nearly 20 ...”
2018-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 166 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very clean US STNG; cabinet has great color, boards are nice & clean with no hacks, plays fine and yes the cannons work! Game has been in collection for nearly 20 yea...”
2018-07-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 169 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have up for sale my very nice TAFG that was routed at one time but is in very nice condition. The lock bar & rails had some tarnish when I got it years ago so a NOS bar was p...”
2018-06-30
Pittsburgh, PA
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1585 times

4 months later
#4077 5 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does anyone have a nice Jokerz they would like to part with less than 50 miles from Cleveland?

There is one on Pittsburgh Craigslist now.

1 year later
#5425 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Anyone in Ohio ready to sell a Funhouse? Been looking for a long time.

Oh crap, just sold my Funhouse and spent yesterday preparing for shipping; it was picked up today by STI!

I have some parts left from the restoration and a NOS Rudy Head frame which has two mini coils in it for the eyes left & right! Might even have anothe manual or two so if anyone needs these, let me know.

6 months later
#6097 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Any super chexx available in the area ?

I have a nice one and it will go with an additional NOS Labatt’s tournament ice surface! Only problem is with the snow it is locked in until we get some melting as the top can go up the stairs through the house but the base has to go out the side door & up through the yard!

4 months later
#6454 2 years ago

Looking for a really nice Stern Playboy to replace the one I had years ago that I bought NIB!

5 months later
#7034 2 years ago

My HEP restored EATPM is now available for sale! I just bought a prototype so disregard the price in the ad as that was only there as a place holder when I was looking to do a trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my HEP restored EATPM that was done in 2010 and is the only one to date that Chris has ever done. All NOS parts were used which included a NOS playfield and the clear coat ...”
2022-03-25
Pittsburgh, PA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 81 days
Viewed: 2023 times
Contributed to Pinside

10 months later
#7977 1 year ago

Selling my very nice all original DE GNR.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
DE Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my very nice 100% original DE GNR, meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged MPU or hacked ...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
5,828 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8017 1 year ago

Black Friday price bump down on the Scared Stiff & DE GNR I have posted in the market place!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
DE Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my very nice 100% original DE GNR, meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged MPU or hacked ...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
5,828 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 279 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my extremely nice 100% original SS meaning no mods or LED’s or Color DMD. The game plays fine, DMD is good and boards are all clean meaning no acid damaged junk or hacke...”
2022-11-19
Pittsburgh, PA
9,990 (Firm)
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 665 times

6 months later
#8725 10 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Still interested in consolidating down some games.
Potential to trade Shadow, NGG, Stars (some pf wear), or Whirlwind (for sure a players condition game but plays great).
Looking for TOTAN mainly but would be interested in Theatre of Magic, Rush, or maybe TSPP or TAF. Maybe other 90s DMDs but these would be the main things I'm looking for. Any interest send me a message!
Edit: looking to take a decent loss on a Bond 60th in a trade??? Hit me up for that too!

I have a very nice Junkyard available which is also a true prototype!

2 months later
#8912 7 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone have an empty pinball head from silverball mania kiss eight ball era
I don’t need any of the boards just a spare head

I think you were interested in my prototype Junk Yard at one time so come out to buy it and I’ll toss in a nice empty Dolly Parton backbox along with a very nice spare backglass for your Segasa-Sonic Super Straight!!!

#8915 7 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Be right over with that 500 as discussed for junkyard. I’m assuming you will toss in the extras. Lol

Need a 6 in front of that 5 then the extras will
be included!

1 month later
#9053 5 months ago

Very nice Junk Yard; has LED’s, color LED DMD & it’s a prototype!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a Williams Junk Yard which is prototype #12! It is in very nice condition, plays great and has been LED’d with a color DMD installed. It has a magnet...”
2023-11-01
Pittsburgh, PA
6,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1311 times

#9087 5 months ago

Defender, Joust & Varkon could be had for $700-$800 back in the day as nobody wanted them!

1 week later
#9128 5 months ago

Thanksgiving price bump!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is a Williams Junk Yard which is prototype #12! It is in very nice condition, plays great and has been LED’d with a color DMD installed. It has a magnet...”
2023-11-01
Pittsburgh, PA
6,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1311 times

1 week later
#9151 5 months ago

I have one of the original prototype TZ’s and can confirm those cabinet decals are indeed proto’s. However on all the prototypes, the coin door was not centered but shifted to the left so if you wanted to make that cabinet a true prototype then the coin door opening should have been shifted left by .625”!

#9153 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

As in the actual cut out and entire coin door was off center?

Yes, that is correct.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbpins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=pbpins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.