FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider p1nhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4800 4 years ago
Quoted from Hermfunk:

Seeking Repair Person -
Youngstown/Warren area for a friend’s dad. Please PM me if you are/know of someone.
Thanks!

PM sent

6 months later
#5196 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Still have a big choice crane i want out of my garage. 150. Works and has prizes

PM'd

7 months later
#5944 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm selling a rare Exhibit Coed - hope you'll have a look at the ad!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108595

Not to pry... but are you responsible for masterpieces like Gargoyles and Gauntlet?! Amazing works of art! Your compositions are truly supreme!

If you were closer, I'd buy this machine just to meet you (and maybe jam out if your up for scrubbin' around with us plebs).

#5946 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

You’ve heard of me? Where do you teach?

I'm a resident physician, so probably not the kind of teaching you were expecting... I listen to classicalhd on youtube and heard your compositions on there, excellent work.

#5948 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Well, that's pretty cool. I am extremely famous, but only within a very small, specific bubble. This might be the first time I've heard from someone outside of music education who knows my work. Thank you!

No problem! I've been riffing with your Gauntlet tonight trying to relax, realizing my calluses aren't as thick as they used to be. Haven't played the guitar since the start of covid, miss it dearly.

#5959 3 years ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

Thank you for sharing Top Moose! I see now what I’ve been missing, your music is outstanding!
Jim

Want to sell your swe1?

2 weeks later
#6027 3 years ago

Had some devastating news today and lots of uncertainty in the future.

I'm thinking about selling our DE TMNT and Sega Harley Davidson. PM me if interested.

2 months later
#6222 3 years ago

Thinking of selling HUO RFM

Quoted from tdiddy:

Any EM rifle games in the area available, haunted house, twin pirates or wild kingdom?

I've been looking for haunted house for some time - I've only been able to find pretty ratty examples.

2 months later
#6424 2 years ago

Thinking about letting our loaded AIQ Pro go to a new home. Official Stern side armor, Stern shaker, knocker, Stern art blades, cointaker dynamic back glass kit, cointaker interactive rgb led cabinet lighting, RGB speaker light kit, Avengers speaker grill emblem, upgraded JBL subwoofer in cabinet, flipper toppers, ulek shooter plate cover. We have a topper but would prefer to hang on to it for when we eventually by a premium (selling to fund a Spooky purchase) but everything has a price.

Only interested in selling, PM me if interested, can send photos via PM. Will be listing this week on pinside and elsewhere.

1 month later
#6512 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Quietly lurking as I'm building cash for another newer stern. Maybe Deadpool pro or Guardians pro

Any interest in a fully loaded AIQ Pro with topper and all other factory stern accessories plus lots of other essential and neat mods?

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Can meet at ClePin this September if you want the game brought there. Purchased from Cointaker, was on display and freeplay at PinBrew. Located in Youngstown/Pittsburgh area. Wel...”
2021-08-26
Youngstown, OH
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 755 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6678 2 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Anyone know of any pinball (for sale) stores etc that take acima or progressive leasing?

No but I remember seeing that "the purveyors of pinball" accept affirm or bread, can't remember which. For giggles I clicked the button and got 0% rate for a $14,999 TAF that they don't even have in stock.

Speaking of which... Same company called my friend and offered to buy his pin at what he thought was an obscene price. Someone came and picked it up, BOL indicated it was NOT going back to the "purveyors" but instead directly to the person who bought it from them. Insured value listed was something like $5000 over what he sold it for. Reaches out to the person and turns out he was promised a professionally restored game (with the implication the purveyors do the resto). Turns out that, in this case at least, they just drop ship nice looking games and call it a resto or high end pin.

4 months later
#7186 2 years ago

Anyone have an escelera they could rent/loan for a couple days? Youngstown area.

2 months later
#7355 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got an Alien SV. Under 200 plays. Has the 3D translite mod from Australia on it.
$9k. First floor loading. Will also entertain trades - no junk.

I'd fully endorse anyone picking this up. What a great game. Quality issues? Yes. But this is with anything... buddy picked up Rush premium and node board fried... same thing for another on a GB pro - both new in box and less than 300 plays.

The 3D translite is pretty sweet.

2 months later
#7606 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Virtuapin is a good resource for cabinet replacements:
https://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19

Stand up guys. They bust themselves 24/7/365.25 and produce quality cabinets. They are always backlogged but it is 100% worth the wait.

#7628 1 year ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

The Workz in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio is selling a Stranger things pro and a Star Wars pro for $5500 each. I just saw them on Facebook marketplace.

Must've had a million messages on that one, we messaged 10min after you posted, heard nothing then looked today and saw it sold (stth)

It's okay though because I wouldve had to sell swpro or imdn to bring that in the house (no more room).

2 months later
#7832 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Looking for
-Rob Zombie
-Deadpool (pro or prem)
-Wonka
-Rick & Morty
Have cash. Would ideally pay some combo of cash and Venmo or cash app. But all cash is fine too. Just a pain to get a giant chunk out of the bank.
Due to some health issues on my end I would ideally like to purchase 2 of those pins in the next week. I do have a truck and plenty of help to move it but may need help loading when I pick it up. Or if shipping makes sense that’s fine too.
Thanks in advance, no desperate but reallllllllly want these as soon as humanly possible so I can enjoy them.
If a trade is what you are interested in I can try to coordinate one but I won’t be trading my pins at this time as I want to complete my gameroom.

Someone hook this man up.

Since he already posted it here publicly/elsewhere on the forum... this isn't just a health issue, this is the big C. Pancreatic cancer - serious business.

He is looking to take his mind off the bad news and have a great way to love and enjoy his family.

PM me. I love our Rick and Morty could never sell it but there is a guy out my way that routed one lightly and may sell it to you (he also has a Wonka, but that still earns him coin drop so probably won't sell it)

#7836 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Friday, I’m going to be 5 min from his house and sent him a pin from his list to buy. I am picking up gotg from Mad Amusements

Nice!!

1 month later
#8002 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Here’s the archived posting for Cybernaut.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/145615
Let me know if anyone is interested. Still haven’t moved it anywhere or done anything with it. Hoping to have my gameroom rearranged by thanksgiving and do not want to move it until I know I have enough room. And on the fence with a few other pinballs/arcades that may go in the spot I have open for it.
Let me know. Thanks in advance
Edit: for sale If anyone wants it. Literally just bought it to buy it along with a few other items I picked up.

Vaporosity in Sharon PA (closish to NEO) has an Oktoberfest

1 week later
#8040 1 year ago

Your going to love it. I recommend pinnovators sub out it and a sub1000 from parts express. Lee's bass demands it.

#8065 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

May put my CGC Monster Bash remake le up for sale. Its stock low plays with pinstadium neos. Asking 13500 that’s what I have into it.

I have a friend that wants one.

To make Levi happy, PM sent.

2 months later
#8391 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone got a sheet of play field glass for sale local enough that I can pick it up

I'm in the area and have some

#8403 1 year ago

I will be selling Alien LV and Rush Pro (both low plays) for PinBrew, if anyone wants a crack at them before the show just send me a message.

We are finally getting EHOH and I plan on getting stranger things so two come in and two have to go.

1 month later
#8554 1 year ago

will be selling the following:

Alien LE $9600 (obo)
Comes with new playfield and ramps -
Cointaker should have these items in time for
PinBrew.
Less than 400 plays.
Near perfect.

Rush Pro $6000 (obo)
Less than 100 plays.
Upgraded scoop protectors from stern.
Cliffies have yet to ship but I will have them
forwarded to you.
Lollipop armor included.
Has shaker and knocker upgrade.
Speaker light kit.
Upgraded speakers.
(About $500 in the necessary mods)
Perfect.

Halloween CE $8100 (obo)
Less than 200 plays.
Powder matched shooter housing upgrade.
No issue with armor.
Replacement for hedge servos included.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Alien LV Purchased from cointaker and set up on Freeplay at PinBrew in 2022. The hyper sleep ramp was redone after the show due to number of rejections - it is fixed now but will...”
2023-05-05
Youngstown, OH
8,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 735 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Halloween CE $8100 (obo) Less than 50 plays. Powder matched shooter housing upgrade. No issue with armor. Replacement for hedge servos included. Love, love this game but my wife h...”
2023-04-11
Youngstown, OH
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 350 times

#8560 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Anyone looking to move an AFM? Original preferred but not opposed to the classic remake. Cash/trade…let me know. Thanks.

I think mjpinballs had one for trade/sale before... Or maybe it was bowlingjim, I can't remember.

4 months later
#8923 7 months ago

Long shot, but would anyone be interested in trading a Stern Ninja Turtles Pro for a nice Data East Turtles I'd add cash. If not I'd be open to selling my Data East Turtles

How's the backglass?

3 weeks later
#9004 6 months ago

I'm think about selling a well kept imdn pro (tonnes of plays) and a low play star wars pro. Both with lollypop side armor, art blades, Doug's speaker lights, aftermarket kicker speakers and JBL cabinet sub, stern shaker, stern knocker.

IMDN has the 3d figures. I have but did not install the u turn ramp mod and GUS (Eddie sarcophagus mod from one of the best pinball artists, Steve Gouveia).

Both have cliffies where appropriate.

IMDN Pro $5900 obo (those two mods are separate transactions but will sell them for less than I paid)

Star Wars Pro $5900 obo (obo, really... nothing is offensive)

I have a player's cabinet but nice playfield LW3 as well. Line out on DMD not a big issue, most will replace with color anyway. $2000 (obo) to sell fast. Crazylevy sold me this one.

I have a punchy the clown that I never play. Some scuffs on the cabinet and a small area of touchup done well on the playfield, otherwise it is perfect and a rare title. $2400 (obo).

Will donate appropriately to pinside.

Youngstown/Pittsburgh area.

2 weeks later
#9032 5 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Maybe interested in Star Wars pro if you sell that. Depends on price.

I'm selling my star wars pro

2 weeks later
#9060 5 months ago

Put up my maiden pro and star wars pro

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Was at local league years ago and I took her home, well cared for (there are paid credits on this machine but it was well maintained by the previous owner and that continued on wit...”
2023-11-04
Youngstown, OH
6,087 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 646 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition. Home use only. Great game, need to make room for the new and shiny. Shooter lane, rollovers from cliffy. Stern shaker. Stern knocker. Stern lolipop side armor...”
2023-11-04
Youngstown, OH
6,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 234 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9071 5 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

What am I missing? Why's it so expensive?

Less than 400 made and even rarer to have a nice example of one. 10k is higher end but this trades around 8 or 9k otherwise. I think it's priced right.

1 week later
#9121 5 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

10.5 and I am right down the road and I can fix it myself this weekend. Lol

10k and I will be there ON Christmas Day.

#9144 4 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone interested in a low play Star Wars pro with stern side blades, upgraded sub and speakers? Prob be around 5800. I have a line on an le.

For reference:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/167071

I sold this to beltking for $5600 which was a deal.

1 week later
#9173 4 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Was at local league years ago and I took her home, well cared for (there are paid credits on this machine but it was well maintained by the previous owner and that continued on wit...”
2023-11-04
Youngstown, OH
6,087 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Still have maiden for sale, no tire kickers please. I would consider bringing to pincinnati.

#9190 4 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-11-04
Youngstown, OH
6,087 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

$5800 obo to any pinsider locally. Texas Chainsaw Massacre ain't gonna magically fit in my house.

2 weeks later
#9238 3 months ago

On the fence about it, but thinking of selling the NIB stranger things premium $9300 might consider trades. Also got a new Sega Godzilla ramp shoot me an offer if your interested

Don't do it! This game has evolved into something great over the years, very glad to have it in our collection.

1 month later
#9345 75 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

Machine - For Sale

Total Nuclear Annihilation (CE) 111 plays & Loaded with Mods

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded Tna Ce with light up side rails ($170 mod), decals for all targets, cliffy shooter lane, pop bumper cap ($100 mod), ball trap plastic fix in back.

Basically new low plays. ...”

17 days ago

Hartville, OH
(37 mi)

beltking

Man this is tempting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider p1nhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=p1nhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.