FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Where are you at (Athens, OH?) and what are you looking for?

I've been thinking about trading or selling a few of my games. Maybe Twilight Zone, Creature from the Black Lagoon...

#12 9 years ago

Ooh! I see you already have a Twilight Zone? Interested in maybe trading for a CFTBL?

1 month later
#81 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

A nice looking BSD and Addam's Family just popped up on Craigslist

Sorry, the Addams Family is no longer for sale. It's relocated from OH to PA.

The BSD looked pretty nice. Very nice playfield, but a faded cabinet. The seller was a very nice guy, too. Didn't do too much of his own tech work, or even replace burnt out bulbs, but he did change his batteries every year. That makes him OK in my book.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I really liked the price of that Addams Family

Yeah, $4,000 for TAF was alright with me. He said a bunch of people contacted him and offered him a couple hundred less. If he'd asked $4,500, he probably would have gotten offers of $4,300. If he'd asked $3,500, people probably would have offered $3,300. I'd been casually looking for an Addams Family for a while and thought about a few that were priced a lot higher than this one, so when I saw the opportunity, I jumped on it.

It's in pretty decent shape. Typical mansion insert wear. Typical cabinet. Everything worked except one microswitch with an arm that had come loose, but it snapped right back into place. I also replaced about 40 bulbs after I brought it into my house. The entire backbox, including the blinking 455s (love 'em), about 10 playfield lights, and about 5 flashers.

I'm now many, many games over capacity, so if anyone here is interested in buying a CFTBL, TZ, MB, Fireball, or anything else I've got, please feel free to shoot me a message.

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'll give you $1500 for that fireball

Heh. Dream on!

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Theres always room for one or two more.

You're right about that. The rule I'm trying to use to keep myself in check is to only have one non-working game at a time. Right now, it's the El Dorado that's in a million pieces all over the dining room and living room of my house.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

'd offer about $2200 for that BSD with me driving from Dayton to Cleveland.

That'd be about the right price, in my opinion. It was strange that he was overpriced on BSD and underpriced on TAF, but I took advantage of the situation.

The same guy has now posted a Theatre of Magic on Craigslist, too. I saw it in the garage and at a quick glance, it looked very nice. Price seems to be about right.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So you bought his TAF, eh? Did you get a good look at BSD - or was it just a "meh" moment? I might have to get some cash together .

I got the TAF. I did take a quick look at the BSD. I don't know what to look for on them, or the common wear areas, but I did look at the lightning inserts on the playfield, and they looked perfect. It looked very good with the exception of the cabinet fade.

2 weeks later
#145 9 years ago

I finally got around to listing my CFTBL and TZ near Youngstown, OH. I'm mostly interested in trades at the moment.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-cftbl-in-paoh

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-tz-in-paoh

3 weeks later
#174 9 years ago
Quoted from SJJ:

I have a BSD that I have just finished restoring for sale.

Hot damn, that's a nice looking Dracula!

5 months later
#520 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Have a Shadow for sale in Akron. Will get some pictures up shortly.

I thought you loved Shadow!?

4 weeks later
#716 9 years ago

I just added a few listings to the Buy/Sell section of the Ohio Pinball Show webpage: Sing Along, Addams Family, NBA Fastbreak, Monster Bash.

1 month later
#814 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a Star Trek The Next Generation that I'm looking to part with if anyone is interested.

PM sent!

#816 9 years ago

I went to buy one yesterday but came back empty-handed, so believe me I want one!

He's teasing me. "I'll send you some pics once I get it set up."

(Matt, I only kid!)

1 month later
#859 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I know I will catch hell since I am in kalamazoo mich, but figured what the heck

Ron, I might be interested in taking a look at LOTR next week (Tuesday/Wednedsay) when I'll be driving from PA to Chicago and back. Are you going to be at Clay's show this weekend so I could talk to you there?

1 month later
#936 8 years ago

Oh man! Joker Poker? Tell me more about that one.

5 months later
#1163 8 years ago

PM sent on Pin-Bot. AH! What am I doing!?

#1165 8 years ago

I'd love to buy both of Fattdirk's games, but I lack space! I think I've been inspired to get some good photos and list some of my games for sale. I need to freshen up my collection.

So... anyone want to buy/trade for:

• Monster Bash
  • WHO?Dunnit
  • Sing Along
  • Fireball
2 months later
#1331 8 years ago

I'm in PA, but at least I'm only half a mile from the border!

1 month later
#1469 7 years ago

Nice Dirty Harry, eh? What's the price?

Skypilot was churching up that game at the Ohio Show.

6 months later
#2129 7 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

Johnny Mnemonic listed in the market for 2500

Someone near Akron is looking for one of these on Craigslist.

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

3 months later
#2399 7 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Star Trek Next Gen

PMing!

3 weeks later
#2443 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

it IS technically called "what's for sale in ohio right now?" .

Says the guy from Pennsylvania...

3 weeks later
#2501 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone have a TOM, LOTR or preferably a Monster bash for sale?

I'm taking a LOTR to the Ohio Show. Will you be there?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=mot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.